To Keep Going On

By FiiJaa

2moons fanfic Beam disappeared after his one-night stand with Forth. No one knows where he went. Until he ret... More

Teaser
Prologue
Characters
1. Regrets...
2. 7 years later
4. Going back Home
5. The Start
6. Surprises
7. Perspective
8. Deciding To Stay...
9. A part of Himself
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30. His World
31
32
33. The three Crazy dorks
34
35
36
not an update
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50. a)
50. b)
51
52. a) Their little Angel
52. b) Our Little Angel
53
54
Characters - 2
55
56
57
58
59
60. Revelation
》New Story
61. Skeletons Out
Recap 1 (SEVEN YEARS AGO...)
62. Beam's Dilemma
Recap 2 (Seven Years)
63. Chaos
Not an update
64. SolitarY Hearts
65. Unfold
66. Unfold More
not an update.
67. Love or Not?
68. The Prince
69. Turn outs
70. The Lion King
71. Innocent Little Hearts
NOT AN UPDATE
72. Confrontations
73
74
75. I'm Pharm Vongviphan
76
NOT AN UPDATE
77
78. Magic Beans
79. Closure
80. Welcome, Monsters
81. D-Day
82. Babies

3. New Life

8.7K 305 53
By FiiJaa

Laughter filled the room as he huffed, trying to catch the little rascal who shrieking and laughing around.

"Oon! Come back here!" he shouted at the little naked baby.

"Neoww!!"

Beam laughed. "You little-" he shook his head. "You want to play? Okay.. let's play!"

"Gyahahah" the little toddler cackled and jumped around the bed as his dada tried to catch him. He loved when his dada played with him.

Beam huffed as he laughed along with the little sunshine that filled his broken life with joy. Years back when his best friend was so hell bent on becoming a pediatrician, Beam never imagined this day would come when a child would become the most important asset in his life. He was once hurt by the people he thought were the most important in his life, he felt broken when a little ray of hope lit his life. A little hope.

He felt like living again, to make sure he could be everything for that little soul, he did everything right, he survived all the hardships and obstacles only to lose the purpose of his life yet again. It killed him all over again till he found a new reason to love and live on. Two actually.

He was different from normal people, he was heartbroken and hurt. Well, so be it. Since he was different, his hopes and dreams became different too. What was the fun in loving or living just for yourself when you could make it your mission to do the unthinkable? Why won't he help make miracles happen?
And he did that, he made miracles happen for others. Maybe it was the fruit of all the efforts he made for people to be gifted with something this beautiful. This little rascal who made his life hell!

"Oon! Stay still baby!!" he finally caught and pinned the little giggling monster down to put on his clothes but the little hyper monkey won't have any of that as he once again broke free to make a run for it. Beam hurriedly grabbed him little leg and smacked his tiny bum. He had to wrestle him down again to put on his diaper. Hey!! Don't judge his baby boy's diaper! He's a baby!!

"Gyah.. neouw!! Wuet gou!!!"

"Hu! Oh! Hey!" Beam hushed the baby. "Hey.. you heard that" he whispered to the little boy who quiet down with both fists on his mouth to listen. "Oh it's a woof, hoo, you heard that?" they both made 'o' sound with their mouths. "If Oon won't listen to dada, woof would grab Oon"

The cute little boy blinked cutely, pouting. Beam took advantage and grabbed his pajamas to put them on again but the boy sprinted out of his hands in lightening speed.

"Arthit Vongviphan!"

"Woof! Ea dada no weishan!!" the boy called out to the window while Beam gaped at his son.

"Seriously?"

"Eumph" The boy nodded seriously and then put both his hands on his mouth to cackle. Beam huffed before jumping on the little boy.

"You wanna feed dada to a wolf? Here..." he tickled little Arthit who cackled loudly. They were both huffing by the time he was completely dressed in his nightwear.

"Huff!! You are such a pain in dada's bum!" he smacked the little boy's bum again and then kissed his cheeks while he tried to squirm out of his grip. "You are a little monster" Beam spoke between kissing his son all over his cute little face. "What's gotten into you huh?"

Arthit was a very energetic, beyond confident and active kid for his age but today he was especially hyper.

"You finally won the war P?" a cute little teenage boy appeared in the door, smiling at the father son duo.

"P'Faam! P'Faam!" Arthit clapped, reaching out to the teenager excitedly who came in to gather him in his arms and kiss his cheek.

"Such a big boy but still can't say my name right. It's Pharm! P'Pharm!" the boy told him.

Arthit puffed his cheeks, lips tight shut, eyes glistering with mischief. "P'Faam!!!!!" the he cackled and Pharm pouted but Arthit was already climbing out of his arms to his father, trying to jump up onto his shoulder but ending up hanging there.

"Ouff!! Ouff!"

"What's gotten into this light ball? Hey come here you, I didn't see you all day Pharm" Beam smiled when Pharm didn't just sit but made himself comfortable with his head on Beam's lap.

"You don't know? He became a big boy today, he watched zoo animals on discovery instead of watching cartoons and now he's wants to be one" Pharm informed Beam dramatically. "He wants to be a big monkey!"

"Ohooo so now he's a monkey huh?" Beam pulled Arthit down with one hand and settled him one side of his lap while Pharm lay his head on the other side. "Can Oon spell monkey?"

"Neouww" Arthit shook his head left and right with a mischievous smile on his face.

Beam shook his head. "Tell me, where have you been? I start to miss you" he spoke to the teenager as he stroked his hair lovingly but the little monster in his lap kept on pulling his face away from Pharm towards himself. He wanted all his dada's attention.

"I had my dessert test today" Pharm smiled up at the older man.

"Oh so P'Pharm made sweets today?" Beam smiled and Arthit perked up at the mention of sweets.

"Pin mwik?" he asked and this time, he pulled Pharm's head towards himself.

Pharm giggled and pinched Arthit's nose. "Yes! If Oon is a good boy tonight, P'Pharm will make pink milk and pancakes for breakfast" and that did it. Arthit sat so quietly like a cat curled up in his father's arms. Even put his finger on his mouth. Both Beam and Pharm laughed at his antics.

"So how good did you do kiddo?" Beam asked excitedly. Pharm smiled cutely, snuggling closer to Beam's waist.

"How can P'Beam say I did good?"

"Because I know my son" Beam laughed at the happy expression on Pharm's face. He knew how shy and innocent the boy is, who won't? They have been best friends for years and he had been raising him for last four years. Beam was the only friend Pharm had, not that kids didn't wanna be near Pharm, he was so cute to be ignored but it was the other way around. Pharm wasn't interested in anything other than Beam, Arthit and cooking.

He didn't trust anyone anymore. Being an introvert and growing up alone as an orphan, life can be pretty hard for a kid like Pharm, but it all led him to Beam. That, the sixteen years old boy was grateful for and won't have it any other way. Even with the pain he had in his life, he was happy to have Beam as his father and the little pain in the ass that he called his little brother Oon. But that didn't mean he could just easily get over his past.

"Well, I passed, I'll get my certificate soon. It'll be great for my college application whenever I apply for a culinary arts school" Pharm told him hesitantly, looking up at Beam's face. "Would it be okay if I do that? You won't mind if I'm just an ordinary chef or if I run a small bakery or... what if--"

Beam cut his rambling short by bending to kiss his forehead. "Does it make you happy when you cook baby?"

Pharm nodded eagerly.

"Then that is all I care about" Beam reassured him. "I just want both of you to be happy with whatever you do and want i life, to look after you and protect you from all the hurt and pain in the world is all I want. It doesn't matter you want to be an astronaut or a chef or even a clown inn some circus. Though.. I'm sure this one doesn't need to become a clown, he was born one"

Pharm grinned happily while Oon shot his dada a cute little glare. "Dada tupid!! Aathi wou mwak beeg beeg oophish! Wike dada mwak babies"

(Arthit101: Stupid dada I will make big big office like dada make babies. He means he wants to make buildings)

"Did you call dada stupid?" Beam raised an eyebrow.

"Eumph"

"I thought you'll be quiet so P'Pharm makes you some pink milk"

"Ou.. Aathi no tawk! Powmish" Arthit his his face on Beam's chest but both palms covering his mouth. Beam and Pharm laughed.

"Thanks dad" Pharm hugged Beam's waist. He didn't call Beam dad but on occasions he did, Beam knew he meant it to convey all his love and sincerity and gratefulness since Pharm couldn't say it all himself. But Beam understood it. He pulled both boys closer, feeling content. They healed his wounds, they saved him from the pain his once loved ones caused him.

"Can I sleep here with you? Please~" Pharm pouted cutely.

Beam laughed. "No need to act cute silly, come on, get under the covers. Oon wanna sleep with dada?" he asked the troublemaker who was sitting obediently because he was promised pink milk and nodded his head fast.

Beam tucked both boys in bed, Pharm on his left side while Oon on top of him. These two rascals wanted their own rooms but they mostly sneaked their way into his room. He didn't mind a little bit. He was extremely happy with his new life. Not totally moved on from his past, but still was peaceful. He get to do miracles like he did in the morning, giving that couple their happiness after they lost their firstborn. And that was not the first case, nor it would be the last.

"I love you babies" he pecked both their hair before turning the lights off.

##~~

He was sitting there in the cafe, scrolling through his phone when he suddenly received a call. He sighed and cut the call. "Damn you" he cursed when his phone went off again. And no matter how many times he cut or ignored the calls, the phone kept ringing, till he had the urge to bang his head on the table he sat on. He didn't have to pick the call to know who was calling him. He received messages from him all day too.

"What do I do? Damn it! What do I do with you?" he rubbed his hands on his face. At this rate, he would've to change his number for the fourth time now. Not to mention his apartment for the second time. Phana didn't go home for two days now because he had somehow found out and was currently waiting there for him, refusing to leave and adamant to tell him how much he missed him and ready to move in with his boyfriend, no matter how much Phana told him they had broken up almost five years ago.

Phana held his head. He thought he was starting fresh once he came back home. Last five years, though there was no second of it that he didn't regret how he abandoned his friends but he was also very peaceful for the very first time. Away from him!

He wanted to make it right with Kit atleast. And now he was back too. Back to take his peace away.

'What do I do? How do I get rid of him?'

Sometimes, he wanted to cry at his fate. But he couldn't possibly blame just his fate. It was his own stupidity that got him to hurt his best friend, his Beamie. And to tangle up with the crazy storm named Wayo.

He looked up when the cafe bell rang and a familiar tiny guy entered.

He watched Kit smile at the counter girl with his dimples showing. The girl didn't even ask for his order and started billing.

"There you go handsome doc" she winked as she passed him the bill and Kit laughed out, paying her.

"D-don't fa-flatter me... Em" Kit ws heard saying.

"You want the special order for the wing?" The girl asked again.

"Nah... n-not today" Kit answered and sighed.

The girl smiled kindly at him. "Okay... boss said the next one would be on house. Tell your big strong patients to get well"

Kit smiled and nodded as he walked to his usual table. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Pha sitting there.

"Hey" Pha said slowly. "You can sit here... I'll be leaving soon"

Kit looked around. It was a famous cafe, right across the street from the hospital. It was always packed so no spot was left. He sighed and sat across Pha, fidgeting.

Pha looked at his stance, tense and on defence, biting his trembling lips nervously as he waited for his order.

"Kit..."

Kit didn't look up at him. Pha sighed. What was wring with Kit?

He had no answer for that. But just as he was about to ask, his phone went off again.

"Damn it!" Pha cursed again as he picked his phone up.

He can't exactly turn it off. He was a surgeon. And changing his number again and again had already became a huge inconvenience to him.

Putting the phone away he looked up at Kit who had a sad look on his face.

"Kit-"

"Your order doc Kit" the girl put the coffee and food down.

"P-pack it.. p-please.." Kit stood up and the girl took away the tray with a happy nod. Kit looked down at Pha with a thin smile.

"P-please... pick it. Y-your... your bo-boy... fa-friend has... he-he's cw-crazy... p-please..." with that Kit walked away.

##~~

"Male pregnancy isn't something that just popped out of nowhere, like here I am living my life with no worry in the world and the next, I'm peeing on a stick. No. You get pregnant when you have unprotected sex. Like A, never knew he could get pregnant the... let's say thirty five years of his life he slept around with woman. He might've even gotten a girl or two pregnant but then one night, a few too many shots and the music and a handsome hunk and boom, he went to visit hallelujah land" the whole auditorium laughed including the speaker. Then the dashing pale person became serious. "A month later he found out he was expecting. We can't say just because you're gay, you get to bottom for another guy that only then you have the gene to get pregnant, like we can say it's rare because not all the gay couples get to get pregnant but with the advancement of our society, more and more gay people coming forward and accepting themselves for who they are, we get to study the changes and evolution on male body, its morphology and anatomy"

The class was in silence as he spoke. Being handsome, a very successful and confident doctor and a bachelor, Beam Baramee Vongviphan was a force to recon with especially when he talked about the subject that changed his life and he used it to change other people's lives. His subject. Many medical and research institutes asked him to give lectures to their students and he took time out of his busy life to sometimes do just that. Many students attended his lecture, mostly girls for his good looks but he had his way with words and the topic was captivating so they stayed to listen and learn.

"When we started this study in initial stages with 60 gay and 60 straight men, only four of them had the male pregnancy gene that I now call MGN4. I named it, duh, I discovered it" Some chuckled again while everyone was attentive. "Now, here's the fun part, of those four people, three were straight with no sexual intercourse with another man ever" He paused to let the news sink. "Now the fourth person, a very close to my heart case, as he had been through a lot before I met him and his husband, being together for years, they didn't know when they got pregnant a few years back till the fourth month. With no proper care and no study on the case, they lost their twins and almost his own life"

"But since I made it my mission to study and understand the process, I'm glad to say they're living happily now for past two months with a little daughter"

.
.

"Dr. Baramee" a tall handsome man shook hands with him. "That was a great lecture"

"Thanks Dr. Em..?"

"Luke! I'm an andrologist working in affiliation with the school. I've read your research in detail, I must say I'm impressed with the results.. you work really hard"

Beam nodded as he gathered his papers and frowned at his assistant Maya who had walked away from him with a mischievous look on her face. "Eh.. thank you"

"Em.. can we, sit somewhere and discuss more, you know.. over a cup of coffee maybe?" the man smiled at Beam who looked up with a serious look.

"I'm afraid not Mr.. Luke. I'm on a tight schedule" Beam said with an expressionless face. "Now if you'll excuse me.."

"Eh sorry, but.. I'm an andrologist, I thought maybe we could em.. collaborate?"

Beam nodded. "Eh.. sure, you can have your assistant contact mine and we can set an appointment" he had zipped up his bag but the taller man, though disappointed, still didn't want to leave the guy alone.

"Great, so is it really that hard to save their lives?"

"It has been my headache for last six years" Beam nodded.

"And how many successful cases till now?"

Beam looked down before smiling. "I don't know that much of the worldwide stats, but here in USA, I've seen five such cases including myself and I was able to successfully deliver two such babies" Beam said honestly, looking down at his ringing phone with a frown.

Dr. Luke was a bit surprised by the answer but also impressed by Beam's confidence to admit. "So, you started this study after..."

"I lost my own baby? Yeah em.. excuse me I have to.. bye!" he pointed at the phone and walked away with grim look on his face.

"Hey..."

"Hi Beam..." said the female voice on the other side of the line. "It's me, P'Yihwa"

Beam was quiet for a while. Yihwa. The only piece from his past that he kept in touch with.

"How's Phu?" he asked after a while.

The woman on the other side chuckled. "He's just as big of a troublemaker as the last time we talked. When was it? Oon and Pharm's last birthday, almost an year ago. How are you?"

Beam stayed quiet before speaking. "Good. What happened P?" He knew she understands he didn't wanna get contacted by his past so it must be important.

"There's an eighteen years old boy and I'm 98% sure he's pregnant. He needs help Beamie. Can you?"

##~~

Help those who can't help themselves.

So, he made a life for himself and didn't know the affect of him leaving to others. Kit is unstable, Pha is lonely and Forth is as good as a zombie. Not that any of it was Beam's fault, like Tim said, they did it to themselves. So would Beam agree to help?

Hope you like the chapter. Vote and comment to let me know.

See ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 442 5
Forth and Beam have been dating for six months and for the first time they separated because they had to vacation at their respective homes. How do...
38.7K 1.9K 17
Beam was a normal college student, but one day everything in his life changed. Beam has a nice car, a room, and a dream to be a neurosurgeon, but t...
30.5K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....πŸ¦‹ On another side, he was wal...
657K 22.4K 86
πŸ’(Complete)πŸ’ lets just say there is something in Beam that makes everyone at least have a glance of him once. But what will happened when the kin...