Alpha's Troubled Love (BTS Ji...

By SerenityScarlet7

Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting... More

Disclaimer
Rogue territory
First sight (Jm)
First sight
Injured mate
BTS Bday!
Condition
An old friend
Hatred
Reader giveaway
Enemy?
Beginning of the end
The end of my pack
Happy birthday
True feelings
Deal?
Breakfast
Heart
Common
Reason to live
Alpha's little Secret
Worthy
Picnic
Truth or dare!
Destiny
Mario Kart
Change
Same mistake
Decision
Revenge Part 1
Revenge Part 2
One And Only
Escape
Date?♡ Part 1
Date?♡ Part 2
Date?♡ Part 3
Roxy
Mates
Tournament
Fight
Love
Kidnapped
Cream
Present
Scars
The Next Morning
Jealousy
Goodbye?
Phase 1, Part 1
Phase 1, Part 2
Crowning ceremony
Truth Part 1
Truth part 2
Return of Lucy
History
Return of Roxy
Complete
Meeting
Possessive
Werehu?
Dungeon
New face
Jumoon
Heat
Aftercare
Human
Suspicious
Breakdown
Downfall
Make it right
Alone?
Verdict
Pregnant
Attack
Time
Eyes
Mission
Amend
Too Late
Father
Secret
Miracle
Lipstick
Reunion
Fists
Anagénnisi- Rebirth
Awake
Ultrasound
Let's talk Part 1
Let's talk Part 2
Gift
Wounds
Revelation
Wolf
Steps
Luna
Chloe
Safe
Surrender
Trap
Power Struggle
Smoke
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Epilogue
Final A/N

Hot

3.5K 167 47
By SerenityScarlet7

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Long chapter and can a bit cute or cringy for some.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin groaned loudly and twisted before reaching out to his left. His hand met with an empty space where Yn should have resided. Before he realised that Yn was missing, a pain shot through his heart. It felt like he was stabbed in the heart. His eyes opened as he grabbed at his chest with a ragged breath. Confused at what was happening, Jimin opened his mind link to get bombarded with question, lectures and reports from everyone. His head was booming in pain, on top of having this excruciating pain in his heart. It was like he was about to lose something and never get it back. He felt betrayed almost.

He growled in to the link which shut everyone up instantly. Giving Yoongi permission to speak, he was filled in on with what was happening. Some rouges had gotten on the land as the guards had neglected their duty. Ordering the elites to head straight there, Jimin got up from the bed to finally realise that Yn wasn't in the room. He clearly remembered sleeping with her last night. It finally sunk in. 

The pain...It was because she left..

He felt sick in his stomach when he realised that she had left after last night. But he didn't let his hopes fully fade. After all, he could still feel her presence in his land though it was weak, meaning she hadn't left the territory yet. He wanted to run after her but he had to take care of the rouges first. His alpha role and pack came first after all. Plus deep down he felt like she wouldn't leave. He trusts her. Hopefully, she didn't break that trust.

Jimin rushes to the area where the rouges where spotted. On the way there, Jimin ran into the others who were also heading there in wolf form; it was the fasted way there. The boys (Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi) also spotted Jimin and turned back into human form to greet him, he returned the greeting with a nod and started running. The boys followed Jimin and explained the situation. But all they knew was limited. None of the boys had seen the rouges. Only smelt someone foreign entering the pack. 

The boys arrive at the border to be met with something that hadn't crossed their minds. They were surprised to say the least. There in front of them were 4 rouges on the ground unconscious. And in the middle stood tall and proud, with light shining behind the figure, illuminating and enunciating her figure, was Yn. She had yet to notice the boys but the boys could see her silver eyes glowing.

 Crystal was at the surface.

Or so they thought. It didn't look like the wolf had taken her over. In fact, one of her eye's were still her normal brown eye. She had control over both her wolf and her body at the same time. 

The boys gasped at the rare sight. It had always been one, wolf or human, who takes control over the body, not equal sharing; so this sight threw them off. 

Their gasping didn't go unnoticed. Yn's eyes were drawn to the left were the boys were situated, but her eye's went directly to Jimin's widen eyes. She couldn't describe the feeling of dread in her body. They had seen her like the 'freak' she was. 

Too caught up in her feelings, Yn hadn't noticed a figure that arisen from his slumber ready to pounce behind her. The first to notice was Jimin.

"Yn!!! Behind you!!" 

Jimin screamed as he saw the wolf pounce at his beloved. He too ran towards her but he knew he couldn't make it even if he tried. He watched as Yn spun around lifting her leg to kick the wolf in the side. The wolf landed on his side but stood up with a growl. It wasn't giving up. It was a male wolf who wouldn't dare lose to a weak, pathetic girl. Too bad the weak, pathetic girl wasn't that easy to beat.

Yn sent a glare to Jimin telling him to back off and though he hated the thought of letting his mate fight a rouge, he knew he couldn't change her mind. He stood a few metres away from the rouge and his mate with the other boys who watched his mate with curiosity. It was the first time they get to see her fight. Jimin, on the other hand, was ready to pounce at the wolf if he saw even a second where his mate's life was at jeopardy.

Yn turned back to the red wolf, who stood up on his injured leg. He circled around her to taunt her with his strength, but she showed no reaction.

'He expects me to be scared of him? What a joke..' Crystal scoffed.  Yn instantly agreed. She hated arrogant wolves, especially when they couldn't prove anything.

The wolf charged at Yn planning on getting this done in once shot. 

That's exactly what Yn was planning on doing as well. 

Jimin tensed as soon as the wolf got ready to dig it's claw into his mate but Jimin trust's Yn's choice. He kept repeating 'She'll be fine' in his head to make sure he wouldn't charge into the fight himself.

Yn bent her knee's, and with a twig she picked up, stabbed the wolf's body as he pounced over her. The twig along with a plethora of strength, pierced in to the wolf's fur coat causing a large wound form on the body. Blood sprayed over Yn whilst the wolf's teeth had grazes at Yn's tank top causing it to tear slightly at the top.

The wolf fell with a large thud and whined before passing out due to blood loss and exhaustion. Jimin immediately runs to Yn to cover her figure with his shirt. He wasn't letting the other boys to see her with the top part of her shirt ripped open. The top of her chest was showing and her left shoulder was fully exposed. He needed to cover it.

He quickly checked for injuries without a word and then grabbed Yn's wrist. He turned to the boys and told them to take the rouges that were alive to the cell to be questioned and have the other one to thrown back into the rouge land. With that he turned around to glance at Yn who was trying to make sure no blood got on to his shirt. He found it adorable but it wasn't the time. He tightened his grip and dragged Yn back into the territory main area.

At first Yn put up a fight saying she didn't need to be dragged but after Jimin sent her a warning glare that showed he wasn't joking around, she quiet down and let herself be dragged to the main building again. She soon realised that she was going back to the place she first woke up at: the hospital wing. 

Jimin barged into a room where Jin and Marie were sat in, with documents in their hands. Marie's eye's instantly looked at the blood stains that were littered on Yn and ran to get some medical supplies. After 10 minutes, Marie told Jimin that only the top part of her shoulder was grazes by the wolves claw and she was perfectly fine elsewhere. 

Jimin releases a sigh of relief but still refuses to say anything. He was still mad at her for leaving him and seeing that she could have died right in front of his eye's scared him to the point he hated it. He put trust in her believing that she would stay with him, to only find the next day that she had ran off and nearly got herself killed! Though he was grateful for the rouges she stopped, he would have preferred it if she just woke up by his side and was out of danger whilst he dealt with it.

Yn realised that Jimin was refusing to talk to her, or even look at her. She knew at that moment she had made the worse decision in her life. Her heart felt heavy and ached. She wondered if this is what Jimin felt all this time when she rejected him. 

Seeing that he wasn't planning on talking to her, Yn got up ready to leave. Dragging her feet to the door, she raised her hand and took a hold of the door handle. Just before she opened the door an arm grabbed on her wrist and twisted her in his embraced. 

Yn felt his breath on her neck and she could feel goosebumps form. She instantly knew who it was by the sparks that she slowly started to feel. Jimin turned toward Jin and Marie and told them to leave. They instantly agreed and shut the door behind them.

Neither two talked. They were both content in each others embraces. Jimin tightened his arms around Yn waist and put his face in her neck. Taking in the scent of his mate calmed him down so he finally asked the question he was dreading the answer to.

"Why did you leave? Especially after last night? Do you have any idea how it felt waking up to not seeing you there and feeling our connection breaking?"

Jimin's voice cracked as he started to tear up. He remembered the conversation with Yoongi a while ago. How he said that nothing would get through to Yn unless it came from the heart with no intention of hurting her. How Yn reminded him (Yoongi) of how he was a few years ago, and what he wanted more than anything at the time. Jimin knew what he had to do after that talk. He needed to let all his emotions out. So like he promised, he didn't hold back his tears in the fear of it showing weakness, but let them flow expressing what he truly felt.

Yn felt the wet liquid hit her neck that was exposed in Jimin's shirt. Her arms automatically wrapped around his waist and rubbed her hands up and down his back to calm him, and herself. The guilt was over flowing and she felt suffocated. His words stabbed Yn so deep that she felt unworthy and remorseful. She too buried her face in his neck to breath in his scent that she tried so hard to ignore.

"I couldn't face you... Not after all that happened... I looked so pathetic and weak. And I hated it...

 After everything, I know I can't go back to square one....

 I'm weak, pathetic, dirty, useless and am not fit to be a mate much less than a Luna. I needed to leave. And get away before I fell for you. Because I wouldn't be able to leave if fell for you anymore than I already had."

Her voice trembled as she let out what was burdening her. She knew if she kept it in any longer she would go crazy. Her pain. Humiliation. Hatred. All of it was driving her insane and Jimin's comfort was the one thing she needed to become sane again.

Jimin moved his head away from Yn's neck, and took her puffy face in his hands. His thumb glided over her cheeks as he looked her in the eyes and smiled through his tears.

"You're not weak or pathetic or any of the things you said you are. You are the total opposite. And you'll make a great Luna, and an even better mate. I know it. Deep in my heart. So please stop doubting yourself and let us be happy from now on."

Jimin moved closer to Yn and put his lips to her forehead. He lingered for a while and seeing Yn didn't reject him, he looked back in her eye's to see them much clearer than before. He saw and felt her head move up and down to signal that she accepted to move on. Jimin couldn't contain his smile as he hugged Yn again, and Yn not hesitating to reciprocate the gesture. They stayed in the embrace just thinking about the future. 

After a few minutes, Jimin moved away really quickly. He looked at Yn. Down from her eyes, to her lips, to her chest then her stomach, down to her feet. Yn just stood their confused and flustered as Jimin took in her and almost undressing her with his gaze. 

He finally looked up and spoke:

"You look hot in my shirt. You should wear it more so I can see-"

SLAP

'Wolves and their hormones'

-----------------------------TBC-------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7.2K 32
Taehyung had too much to worry about already let alone trying to find his mate. Being the Alpha of his pack, he needed to protect his pack as well as...
1.2M 66.9K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
4.8K 148 6
Joon:Y/N...please...g-get out of here. Don't worry...about me. J-Just go. He raised the knife in the air and jabbed it in Namjoon's heart. Y/N:NAMJO...
573K 47.3K 75
A Mate, is the most important person for a werewolf. They offers you neverending love and support... They will help you walk through every hail stor...