Arlo's Birthday!

By Suchfunwow

It's Arlo's birthday... and he has invited everyone in the school to his big party! But it turns out to not b... More

Part 1: The Arrivals
Part 2: The Conversation
Part 3: The Standoff
Part 4: Side Story 1
Part 5: Side Story 2
Part 6: Step One
Part 7: Attempt
Part 8: The Meetup
Part 9: Questions
Part 10: Visions
Part 11: Claire
Part 12: Security
Part 13: Dispute
Part 14: Thoughts
Part 15: ShiP dAy
Part 16: Suspicion
Part 17: Anya
Part 18: Freshman
Part 19: X-Rei
Part 20: New Superhero?
Part 21: The Search
X-Rei and Beamshot: Part 22
Part 23: Revealed?
Part 24: Find Him
Part 25: Not as it seems?
Part 26: Realization
Part 27: Planning
Part 28: Let's Go
Part 29: Secrets
Part 30: A Lead
Part 31: Now We Know
Recap
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36

Sketchy Story

888 17 17
By Suchfunwow

One day, John decided that he was tired of all this Wellston drama. He went out to the seas to become a PIRATE!

Arlo, who has a smol crush on John, also decided to become a pirate!

One day, John was out in the seas, when he saw some pink green hair floating in the ocean.

Someone was drowning!

It was.... Soohyun!

He quickly paddled his small pirate boat over and saw the head disappear underneath.

Soohyun died and floated down to the ocean bottom which he could totally see very clearly.

"NOOOO!" he cried out.

In distress he jumped out of the boat and drank the ENTIRE OCEAN for her!

But she still died.

And it later turned out that he thought Soohyun was Seraphina, but for real she was just cosplaying Seraphina.

Meanwhile, Angela fell into the center of the earth.

John, who was also paddling his smol pirate boat managed to see through the earth and saw someone with short blonde hair who had fallen down to the center of the earth.

It was.... Angela!

He quickly drilled down to the center of the Earth when he saw Angela disappear underneath.

Angela died and fell through the Earth to China, which John saw clearly.

In agony, John ate the ENTIRE EARTH for her!

But it later turned out he thought she was ARLO, but for real she was just cosplaying Arlo.

So in reality, Soohyun and Angela just caused the destruction of the earth.

One day, John realized he had a teensy weensy crush on Arlo, and they became best bros, and lived on Mars

THE END

Collab with aspirenight i cant seem to tag you lol

tee hee :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 2.5K 52
John has once again found himself King. How long will it be before the events of New Bostin repeat? He has already lost Sera, and the students are tu...
24.7K 651 43
What if John didn't pose as a cripple? What could've changed? Come with me through one of the many possibilities. Updates Every Sunday None of these...
19.2K 606 26
*Read Second Chance first for story to make sense* Utterly defeated, the Royals return to Wellston, shocked and disunited. The loss took its toll on...
54.4K 1.1K 23
It is senior year in the world of unOrdinary, and everything seems to be going well. New relationships are sprouting, and so is jealousy and rumors t...