Never Go Back (Au sanses/Papy...

BrightLadyStarlight tarafından

You are a doctor in the emergency department living in the city of Mount Ebott. You live with two magical ske... Daha Fazla

Greetings!❤️
Chapter 1 (preview):
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Preview.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 9

2.5K 123 67
BrightLadyStarlight tarafından

Words - 1359
———————————————————Yep, and maybe tonight you would be able to sleep without nightmares, who knows anything's possible...
...
...
...Right?
———————————————————

~~You~~
(this is a dream/nightmare kinda thing. Idk)

You opened the door. You had just finished the morning shift and was really craving a cup of Ru's famous tea.
You walked through the hallway, not hearing a single noise throughout the entire house. Even your footsteps sounded muffled, as if heard through water.

You felt extreme unease sweep through you as walked into a empty kitchen.
It looked like a literal hurricane had come crashing through the room.
Cutlery were strewn across the floor, along with pots and pans. A knife was lodged into the wall and the stove was on fire.
It looked like half made, now blackened and smoking, spaghetti was lying in a pan.

"Monster? Ru? Where you at?"

You were beginning to freak out.

"SANS. PAPYRUS."

No answer.

Tears began to fall down your face as you stopped moving. You had opened the door to the living room and there was Sans. His back was facing you so you couldn't see his expression but there was a luminous blue light coming from where his eye was.

He was in a fight.

A pile of ashes were next to him and he seemed to be wearing Papyrus' scarf.

Slaaashh

Sans froze. Then began to crumble. His boney features slowly dismantling.

"SAAANNS."

"Oh look who it is."

A cheery voice greeted you from behind Sans' disintegrating body.

"Oh it really is good to see you. I was waiting and thought I'd give you a surprise."

Sans' dust drifted to the floor, no longer blocking your view.

It was Them.

They were just standing there. Innocently smiling while chaos surrounded them. Their pink cheeks and short brown hair barely visible in the darkly lit room.

"I've been looking for you for years now. How long did you last this time? Around 27 years I think."

They clapped they hands together, still smiling.
Then their eyes opened and blood red irises looked at you through the dark.

"Congrats but i think I'm going to cut this life short. I was very patient last time. You lasted till you were 43 right? You haven't yet made it to 50 in any of your lives, have you?"

The lights shut of.

There was no sound, no light, nothing.

"Your going to have to try harder next time...

...Sissy."

============================

~~Sans~~

You had just half-swaggered-half-stumbled out of the kitchen holding your cup of tea.
Sans' face was still tinged with blue and his brother sighed.

"I AM SO GLAD THAT YOUNG (Y/N) IS ONLY LIKE THAT WHEN SHES TIRED."

"I don't know if I could handle Faggot if she was like that all the time."

"LUST WAS HERE!"

A sudden yell from numerous Skeletons shook through the kitchen. Sans could faintly hear a snort coming from the hall and suspected that you had heard.
"Yep. I think we need to go shopping. We need to mustard up the courage to grab some ketchup."

"Don't just slide over 'hat one, Classic."

"HOW THE FUCK COULD HE LEAVE IF YOU CANT TAKE THE BARRIER DOWN, YOU FILTHY PIECE OF SHIT."

A distant "YEET" was heard then a cup came flying into the hall and snapped onto the floor.

"FUCK OF YOU STUPID HUMAN."

Sans sighed. "Look, I don't know ok. The little faggot never told us how she got him out of here, but it made her ill. Really ill, for at least a week after."

His brother shook his head disapproving.
"LITTLE (Y/N) WOULDN'T EXPLAIN NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE ASKED HER...
AND WE ASKED A LOT."

Papyrus did a small little "NYE HE HE" and went to clean up a rogue shattered mug that was now laying on the hallway floor.

"The human thing is suspicious."

"I agree with Orange 'ere."

"AS MUCH AS I HATE IT, I AGREE AS WELL."

"COME ON. YOU THREE DON'T KNOW THE HUMAN WELL ENOUGH TO JUDGE HER AND PERSONALLY I THINK SHE IS NICE." Blue frowned a little. "EXCEPT FOR HER DISGUSTING USE OF PUNS."

"Yeah I'm sure Blue is right..."

A piecing scream broke through the kitchen. Blue, Red and Orange magic was immediately ignited, Ink took out his brush while Dream took out his staff. Sans and Papyrus however just sprinted to your room, the others followed slightly confused. You were laying in bed sweating, crying and thrashing around, clearly extremely distressed.

Sans ignored everyone except you and his brother.
"Is it them outside?"
Papyrus rushes to the window and looked out before nodding his head.

"FUCK."

The other skeletons looked surprised, they had never seen Sans so stressed.
"Ok...ok. I'll wake her up you get the basement ready."
Sans turned back to you as Papyrus rushed out the room. Stetch looked out the window to see Toriel and an excited looking Frisk nearing the door. He flinched at the sight of Frisk, clearly reminded of his Frisk but Sans didn't have time to think about that.

"Faggot. FAGGOT! They are here. WAKE UP!"
You didn't wake so Sans took desperate measures, he lifted you with his magic, surprising the others, and slammed you from the ceiling to the floor in quick repetition.
He dropped you, releasing the magic as you finally woke.

"They've found me."

==========================

~~3rd person pov~~

It wasn't a question but Sans nodded anyway.
"Outside?"
Sans nodded again.
"Are they coming?" You gestured to the crowd of extremely confused skeletons.
"They probably should."
You nodded then looked to the skeletons.
"We gotta get to the basement."

Without another word you quickly stood up, as if you hadn't just been violently thrown around, and sprinted out the room, down the stairs to the basement. The skeletons followed suit, though admittedly rather reluctantly this time.

When they got to the basement, they were met with two machines, a bunch of notes and tools as well as loads of snack wrappers.
1 of the 2 machines was recognised by the skeletons, but the other one was a mystery and seemed to be covered with dust. However it was on the other side of the dark room so it wasn't very noticeable.
Papyrus seemed to be placing a chair next to it, while also trying his upmost to put some distance between himself and and the dust covered machine.

"It's fine Ru. Leave me the rope, and you can go upstairs. I'll get one of the others to do it."

Ru looked at you and nodded.
On his way out, he gave you a huge, suffocating hug and whispered in your ear, "I'll Make Sure They Can't Get You. Please Don't Get Too Hurt."
You chuckled dryly. "You know I can't help that Ru."
He nodded sadly and left.
You looked at the others who were all looking half annoyed and half confused.
You eyed Ink standing at the back.
"Ink come over here and help me. I can't do it to myself."
Ink hesitantly walked over to you and the machine. You sat down in the chair and picked up a string of rope that Ru had left there. You held out your hand holding the rope for Ink to take, which he nervously did, then you waited.
...
...
"...Aren't you going to do it?"
"Do what?"
You facepalmed. You had completely forgotten that they didn't know what was going on.
"Sorry. My fault. I need you to tie me up. Really tightly too. I can't be able to move at all. Don't mind if it hurts me. Then I advise you keep your selves on the other side of the room."
The skeletons faces looked shocked.
"Why the fuck do we need to do that, sweetheart' ?"
You considered for a second before speaking, choosing your words very carefully.

"If you don't want me to kill you:
hurry up and tie me to this goddam chair."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Supppppp.
Omg. I bet your all confused....
Cause I am...
I confused myself with this...
I'm sorry...
...
I hope you enjoyed it, despite it's lack of sense and stick around for more.
*BrightLadyStarlight*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.2K 148 3
Welcome to this story! ⚠️NO REQUESTS⚠️ But otherwise enjoy:)
208K 7.5K 34
Want to talk about falling into the wrong place at the wrong time? Y/N definitely scored big time on that one. One moment she's falling, the next she...
242K 10.9K 37
Underswap!Papyrus x Reader And some Fresh!Sans x Reader -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- It isn't hard to slip into a dream. You're happy with what...
75.1K 1.6K 40
||» Imperfect two «|| ""FATED TO M E E T"" ""DESTINED TO L E A V E"" »»» No one knows my story. No one has heard my story. And no one shall find out...