The Materialists | Book 1 + 2...

By Kujiis

[ FINISHED - unedited ] ❝How do I... How do I stop them?" "You want to stop them?" Rachel raised an eyebrow. ... More

00
00.5
prologue + disclaimer
01 | Gold Digger
02 | Gucci is Slutty
03 | Social Suicide
04 | Pre-fuckup Plans
05 | Pretty boys
06 | Bathroom sex
07 | Cake Face
08 | A Party for the Privileged
09 | She's Too Perfect
10 | The Queen Bee is a Bitch
11 | The Real Devil Is Never Disguised
12 | The Beginning of the Beginning
13 | You Aren't Important Enough
The Invitation
14 | Champagne for the Sane
15 | The People in Power are Fools
16 | Bruised Apple
17 | You play Chess, I play Checkers
18 | The Game Of Life
19 | Lucifer is a Saint
20 | Tic-Tac-Toe
21 | You Should Be Scared
22 | She Is Temporary
23 | You can drown or you can die
THE DYNASTY {} Book 2
Cast & Playlist {} Book 2
01 | im only famous in AUS
02 | this is the GIRLS bathroom
03 | I make allies not friends
04 | you'd be a terrible businesswoman
06 | there's always something to be tired of
07 | but please don't hate me
08 | so no goodbye?
09 | this isn't a formal gathering
10 | dogs get the scraps
11 | every story has two sides
12 | a devils resurrection
13 | the queen hasn't fallen, yet
14 | always one step behind
15 | scared of the crown
16 | you are officially fucked
17 | one last gesture
18 | the lonely king that was never alone
19 | you weren't thinking
20 | the truth
21 | do I look like a cat person to you?
22 | but I missed you
23 | shes her mothers daughter
24 | so I'm not allowed to care?
25 | we can figure this out
26 | comfort and closure
27 | self control
28 | one-way ticket
29 | the good kind of selfish
30 | In a while crocodile
31 | farewell, _____ _____
Epilogue
Authors Q&A

05 | the queen bee is a bitch, pt 2.

3.5K 153 25
By Kujiis

Had a heart, man I'm tryna get it back though

✂︎------------------------

HOW WOULD I describe the rest of the day? Boring? Uneventful? Slow? Sad? At this rate, the only thing taking down the A-listers was the stupid Instagram account. But today was the day that Rachel would tell Savien about them. Today was the day I found out how decent of a person she is. 

Rachel and I had planned to take Savien to the same place she took me, the diner. I'm not sure how they got in contact in the first place, probably through snapchat or Instagram. Certainly not in person like I had, there haven't been any parties recently, and with Savien hanging around me and me hanging around the A-listers, there really wasn't any time to do so.

I asked Savien if she wanted to hang out after school, go shopping or some shit, just to make sure she'd be going to the diner. She said she was busy, but maybe another time. Rachel said she'd put in an airpod and record the whole encounter and send it to me later. So now I was waiting for my driver who I told to pick me up 10 minutes late, watching Savien get into her car while standing next to Ace.

"You're usually the first to leave," He commented, leaning against the railing of the stairs.

"Yeah, my driver's a little late today. Some family problems, I think," I replied, clearly lying. 

Ace just nodded. Across the parking lot, I saw Savien's car reverse out of her spot. I stayed later yesterday too, to see which way she goes. She usually turns to the right, so I'm assuming that's the direction her house is. I know the diner is to the left, further away from town. Once I saw Savien turn to the left, I was satisfied. 

She's going.

Ace left a minute after, his driver pulling up. Waving goodbye, he climbed into the car. I nodded my head at him, returning the smile. My own driver picked me up too and getting in he questioned why I wanted to be picked up late. I just shook my head and pulled out my phone, waiting for the call from Rachel.

"Could we stop at the mall, actually?" I questioned. I did end up agreeing to go to the club with the girls tonight. So hopefully Savien would still show up and "fill me in", not knowing I already know everything.

"Sure, Miss," my driver said, getting into the right turn lane. The mall closer to town was pretty small, so I'd have to travel like an hour away to get to the one with better stores.

On the drive there, my phone rang. It was Rachel. Connecting in my AirPods, I muted myself. Rachel didn't say hi, but I heard her say hi to Savien. This is it.

"Hey, Savien, right?"

"Yeah, Rachel?"

"Yes. Why don't you sit down, order something? It's going to be a lot of information to take in," Rachel suggested, just as she had with me.

"Not hungry. Why don't you tell me what the hell is going on? It's already creepy enough," Savien sounded aggressive, I've never heard her like that before.

"Ok then. You've become friends with the A-listers, no?"

"I guess so, why?"

"Uh, how do I say this. Well... they have some pretty cruel things planned for your friend, Laura."

"Like what?"

"I'll start from the beginning."

I listened in as Rachel what over everything she talked about with me. Her cousin, the pictures, her being in the hospital, how they tried to do the same to her and that's why she's a D-lister now. Everything. The whole time, Savien didn't talk.

"And now they're doing the same to Laura. Haven't you noticed how aggressive and curious they are about Laura's personal life? Especially Tao."

There was a bit of silence before I heard Savien talk. "What does this have to do with me?"

"You could be next. They'd probably be pleased to have a second person to fuck with."

"Does Laura know this?"

Unmuting quickly, I whispered. "Say no," Before muting again.

"No."

"Oh. Why haven't you told her?"

"I didn't care so much when it was just one person. Now it could be two. The queen bee is a bitch, Savien. I know you've only been here a couple of days but that should be obvious by now."

I wish I put my phone on dnd because, in the middle of the call, my phone started buzzing again. Looking at the screen, the words appearing upon it made me kind of want to cry. Tao was calling me. Why was she calling me? I couldn't ignore her, but I couldn't end the call with Rachel. Rolling my eyes, I decided to ignore it.

Instead of answering, I decided to send Tao a text saying I'd call her back later. But the screen completely blacked out. Wait, what the fuck.

My phone died.

My phone died in the middle of two important calls.

My phone just died why didn't it give me the 10 or 20% warning? Why didn't I notice?

And the fact that I didn't have a charger with me since we were on the way to the mall pissed me off even more. "Do you have a charger?" I asked, loud enough for the driver to hear me from the back of the limo.

"Of course," He replied, passing back a charger.

Plugging in my phone, I stared out the window angerly. I couldn't call Rachel back in the middle of the talk. Tao was probably suspicious I didn't answer her call. Tao gets suspicious over the smallest things. It wasn't until we were just outside the mall's entrance when my phone got to 20% again. Thanking my driver, I told him to pick me up in 3 hours. 

Not because it would take me that long to find a dress. But because I honestly needed the shopping therapy anyway.

Song Of The Chapter: chateau - blackbear

So uh, this is probably the worst chapter I've ever written in all my years of writing.

It  kind of makes me mad posting this but the writer's block is insane on this story right now. I FEEL LIKE NO PROGRESS IS BEING MADE. 

Anyway, I promise to make the next chapter 30x better because this is honestly just shit.

I hope you enjoyed although you probably didn't.

Much love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 184 34
𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 was raised from the ground up knowing nothing but comparison and perfection. She compared herself to her successful parent...
224K 9.7K 65
❝ The question is, are you worth your weight in gold? ❞ Reputation is a sacred sheet of parchment at Forteux Academy. Handled carefully, it can be...
165K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
121K 3.2K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...