๐™†๐™‹๐™Š๐™‹ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™Ž.

By seungjinss

-๐จ๐ง ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ . -๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. -๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข-๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ. -๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ. ยฉ๏ธŽseungjinss More

thank youโ™ก
[โ™ก]-twice.
[โ™ก]-bts.
[โ™ก]-stray kids.
[โ™ก]-got7.
[โ™ก]-stray kids.
[โ™ก]-mamamoo.
[โ™ก]-stray kids.
[โ™ก]-nct.
[โ™ก]-blackpink.
[โ™ก]-loona.
[โ™ก]-bts.
[โ™ก]-stray kids.
[โ™ก]-exo.
[โ™ก]-bts.
[โ™ก]-nct.
[โ™ก]-itzy.
[โ™ก]-day6.
[โ™ก]-10.28.19
[โ™ก]-blackpink + stray kids.
[โ™ก]-stray kids.
[โ™ก]-twice.
[โ™ก]-exo.
[โ™ก]-txt.
[โ™ก]-itzy.
[โ™ก]-stray kids
[โ™ก]-nct.
[โ™ก]-exo.
[โ™ก]-stray kids.
[โ™ก]-bts.
[โ™ก]-nct.
[โ™ก]-day6.
new book?
[โ™ก]-stray kids.

[โ™ก]-txt.

248 6 1
By seungjinss

SOOGYU
sick day.

"honestly, i don't know why i'm the leader."
soobin complained, he kicked the plushie that was on his bed.bbeomgyu came in with a small tray with hot chocolate.

"hey soobinnie, here's some hot chocolate for you~" beomgyu placed it on the table beside soobins bed. beomgyu then climbed on his bed and kissed soobins forehead. he left the room.

"holy namjesus-"bsoobin hit himself with his pillow. he stood up and drunk the hot choco.

"sOOBIN HY- hELP ME-" hyuka shouted from the outside. "soobin ah, are you feeling better?" yeonjun enters the room. "yeah, i'm feeling better." yeonjun sighed.

"did beomgyu kiss you? he was blushing when he came out of the room." soobin gently nods. "sheesh, you two are so whipped for eachother, i wish hyuka was like that to me."

this is so short
like me-
anyways i'm dying here
i can't sleep
(this is so sad alexa play insomnia by stray kids)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 81K 48
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
51.9K 4.8K 50
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
1.5K 147 17
(Jeongin-centric sequel to glowโ€ขยฐ) ~ 'There was something waiting for me, something big, like a pitch black monster with long tentacles and red eyes...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...