Far From The Truth

By iluvcodysimpson

Avril Penny is head cheerleader at her school. She's beautiful, smart, funny, and nice to everyone. Of course... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - Moving In with Jace?
Chapter 3 - Parents
Chapter 4 - Blaise Janx
Chapter 5 - Blaise's First Day
Chapter 6 - Ooh La La
Chapter 7 - Jameslyn Is Born!
Chapter 8 - Date Night
Chapter 9 - Passed Out
Chapter 10 - Pissed Off Blaise
Chapter 11 - Freak Out
Chapter 12 - Party Hard (pt. 1)
Chapter 13 - Party Hard (pt. 2)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 22

7.7K 82 24
By iluvcodysimpson

I've decided that I want to add a little bit of Blaise's POV in here, so a lot of this chapter will be in his POV :D

P.S: Sorry for the swearing, but that's the way I think Blaise thinks :P you can just try and like, skip over those if you want :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 At lunch, I sat with my normal group of friends, and also, unsurprisingly, Blaise was there. And he'd dragged his new 'girlfriend' along with him. Her name was Mia and she was your normal, run-of-the-mill (insert word here) in our school. She had long blonde hair, ice blue eyes, and too much makeup on, making her look like she was trying too hard. Typical.

"AVRIL! HI!" I heard a voice call from the doors. Everyone at the table turned to see Lacey running to us. When she reached the table, she tried, bless her, to sit in the chair next to me. Unfortunately, she slipped off and landed on the cold linoleum floor, landing square on her butt.

"Hey Lacey." I laughed, helping her back up into the chair.

"Hehe, hiiiii Av." She said sheepishly, and the group laughed, going back to their lunches.

"Oh Lacey, you're so crazy. But that's why I love you." TJ laughed, kissing Lacey and sitting next to her.

"You two are just too cute." I grinned, making Lacey giggle and TJ throw his arm around her shoulder.

(A/N: I can't think of anything more to write in Avril's POV, so it's time for Blaise!!! :D)

Blaise's POV

Minnie or Maya or whatever her name was, was getting on my nerves now. She kept trying to get my attention, and she couldn't. Stop. Talking. I was listening to the conversation around me, and eventually tuned in on Avril and her friends. "You two are just too cute." She grinned at two of her friends, who apparently were a couple.

Just then, two girls and a guy came over. "Hi Av!" One girl exclaimed, sitting down near her and the guy named Jason.

"Hey Sky." Avril smiled.

"Hey Av, this is Derek." The other girl said, introducing the guy next to her.

"Hey." The guy, Derek, said to Avril, giving her a little nod.

 "Hi Derek." She waved, giving him a bright smile, that, if I dare say, made her look even more beautiful.

Ha! You're probably thinking, 'woah, Blaise called her beautiful?! What is this madness?'. Yes, okay I admit, I have never, EVER called a girl beautiful. To me they're all hot, smokin', cute, pretty, or just ehh.

But Avril was a different story. She was better than all the other girls, she just didn't fit into any of the categories I mentioned before. I couldn't describe how I felt about her. It was this weird feeling in my stomach, which I didn't like, at all.

So, here I was with the blonde chick who's name I forgot, and who was really starting to piss me off. Finally, turned to her and put on a fake smile. "Can we talk?" I asked her, and she nodded. When we were away from the table, I said, "Listen, it's not working out."

The girl, Mia or something, started to cry and I sighed. Damn, why were girls sooooo emotional? It's not like I was planning on marrying her and being the father of her children and all that crap. God lady, get yourself together! "You're a jerk!" She exclaimed angrily, before stomping away and out of the cafeteria.

Whatever, I don't care. I walked back to the table and when I sat down with a sigh, James asked, "Where's the lady go?"

I shrugged, "Dunno, I just told her it wasn't working and she left."

James blew out through his lips and chuckled, "Nice one dude." He shook his head before wrapping his arm around his girlfriend.

I chuckled too and continued eating until Avril called my name. "Blaise?" Damn, why did her voice have so much of an effect on me?

"Yeah?" I answered before taking a swig out of my milk carton.

"Do you want to work on the project again tonight?" She asked, looking at me with an innocent look, making her look...urgh, no words to describe how she looked.

What the hell was wrong with me?

"Sure, can we work at your place?" I asked, looking back at my lunch and taking a bite out of my sandwich.

When I looked back at Avril, she was looking like a deer trapped in headlights. "Um, sorry we can't," She squeaked, "My...my mom's cleaning the house tonight." Her voice sounded tight through the last part of the sentence.

I smirked, "Right, because your mom cleans instead of a maid, I believe that Princess." 

Avril gulped and then turned away. "Um, I'll be...right back." She said, before she got up and walked quickly out of the cafeteria. Jace followed her, and gave her brother a look before leaving the room.

What was that for? Was it something I said?

Avril's POV

Blaise smirked, "Right, because your mom cleans instead of a maid, I believe that Princess." 

I froze and gulped, then felt tears start to rise, so I turned away from his gaze. "Um, I'll be...right back." I mumbled before I got up and walked out of the cafeteria quickly. As soon as I was in the hallway, I ran until I was away from everyone and sat down with my back against the wall. I brought my knees up to my chest and wiped away my tears.

How come whenever Blaise spoke of my parents, it made me cry? He had too much power over me, and I didn't even know how that had happened!

"Avril!" I heard a familiar voice call, and I looked up to see Jace jogging over to me. When she reached me, she sat down beside me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder, "What's up? Usually you never get really emotional when someone mentions your parents." She asked, confused.

I sighed and held my head in between my hands. "I don't know. I think it's just Blaise and the way he talks about them."

There was a silence before I spoke, "Jace, there's something I didn't tell you about my conversation with Maya." I said nervously, looking at her face.

She nodded and made a motion for me to continue, and I took a deep breath before I said something I still hadn't even confessed to myself, but something I was coming to terms with, "Well, Maya asked who I liked, and I kind of said...Blaise."

"What? You like Blaise?" Jace exclaimed, eyes going wide.

"Shh!" I hissed, before I lowered my voice, "Yes...maybe...I don't know! I'm so confused! He makes me so sad and angry sometimes, but then he makes me feel...I don't know, special whenever we touch! I'm so confused by myself." I admitted, shaking my head and looking at the white linoleum tile floor of the hallway.

Jace sighed, but said nothing.We sat there for a while, before she stood up and brushed off her jeans. She held out a hand for me and I took it, pulling myself off of the floor. "Come on, let's go back, they're probably wondering where we are."

------------------------

Back in the cafeteria, everyone kind of left the whole 'me leaving suddenly' thing after Jace gave them a 'look', a special look she saved for only special occasions when she wanted to show people she didn't want them knowing what was going on. Blaise didn't talk to me again for the rest of lunch, mostly because he wasn't even there. I asked James where he went, but he just answered with a shrug.

I decided to leave it for now, and assumed I would be going to Blaise's house yet again so we - we meaning I - could work on the project. After lunch, all of us parted ways to go to our lockers, and still there was no sign of Blaise.

Blaise's POV

After Avril left the cafeteria abruptly, I decided to take my motorcycle out for a little while, to try and leave this behind for at least an hour. I told James where I was going, but I told him not to tell anyone else. So, I finished my food and threw what was left in the trash.

I then went outside and walked to the parking lot. I found my red and black motorcycle and climbed on. I put the key in the engine and turned it, revving the engine a bit before I actually kicked up the kick stand and drove out of the school property.

I had always loved riding my bike around town. It gave me a sense of freedom and...I don't know, it was a nice feeling though. I took a sharp left and turned onto a new street, one with shops lining both sides. I saw a shoe shop and a clothing store...eh, nothing to interest me.

Already, I could feel myself just giving into the feeling of riding my bike, when out of no where there was a car speeding right towards me, on the wrong side of the road. I swerved to the right and just barely missed the speeding vehicle, but I felt a sudden jolt and I was airborne. A few seconds later, I hit the ground, and darkness closed over me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOAH :O OMG GUISE. WHAT HAPPENED OMG.

Sorry for the cliffhanger :P

So, did you like it? :D I think it's an okay chapter, it's not really a filler since we got somewhere :D

Please Vote

Comment

Fan

Recommend

EAT JELLY BEANS :D

Stay lovable <3 :3

~Jelly Bean Queen :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

171K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
710K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
193K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...