Rich Lover ||| Markson

By 444_kara_444

Jackson /Top Mark/Bottom My first book so please read! MARKSON Other ships may be included. WARNING: Maybe s... More

Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not a chapter but please read!
7
8
9
Please read
SURPRISE

Chapter 6

55 6 1
By 444_kara_444

Once I woke up the next morning it was still very early, but I was always an early bird so it wasn't much of a surprise when I checked the time to see it was only '6:03 am'.

I hoped out of bed and looks through my clothes for today. I was very happy when I heard this school didn't have uniform policy. I grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans, my favorite red hoodie, a pair of vans then my black beanie. After I checking myself out in my body length mirror, I head down stairs only to be greeted by silences. It wasn't very surprising I didn't see anyone downstairs. Heading to the kitchen I grab an apple off the counter and eats the fruit quietly as I walk around.

To say this place was amazing is understatement, this place was incredible! It was like I was in the house of the president. It was truly beautiful. As I walk around, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Out of instinct, I went to see who it was since It seemed like the footsteps were coming downstairs. Walking back to the front of the house I didn't see anyone.

"Hm? I thought I heard something." I couldn't question the sound as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I FREAKED THE HELL OUT! As I whipped around, being the clumsy guy I am, I tripped. Over my own foot. closing my eyes waiting for my face to kiss the floor, it never happened. "Already falling for me?" A voice said with a hint of flirt and tease. Opening my eyes I was met with a bare chest of the male who saved me from a possible bloody nose. Looking up I was surprised as hell! I came eye to eye with the guy I seen at the airport last night. 'So he's Mr. Wang's son?' I wondered out loud. ''The one and only.'' He says with a dark chuckle causing me to blush. ''I-Im Mark Tuan. Pleasure to meet you.'' ''Jackson. Im Jackson.'' 'Looks like daddy does have a name' I said in my head with a grin. ''Well Jackson im going to take me leave. School starts in a few.'' With that I walk past my future daddy and out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hia! Did you enjoy that chapter? I hope you did. please vote,comment and share my story please! See yall next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
901K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
404K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...