Ryan Ross Imagine

By Cas0902

More

Prolouge and Background
The Train Station
A Visit
The Truth
Secrets Are Meant To Be Secret
O Christmas Tree
Don't Answer The Door
Close The Goddamn Door
Knives Often Leave Scars
Family Reunion
Best Friends Til The End
We've Waited So Damn Long
Barely Stuttered Out "A Joke of A Romantic"
A Family Would Be Nice
Baby Food and The Grocery Store
Baby Gender and Shopping
Another Update
The Day Is Here (Or Close Anyway)
Suicide (not part of story)
Hospital Bed And Birthday Cake
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
900 reads!!
Baby's First Christmas
Epilogue
Not part of story
I Got a Question
IMMM BACKKKKK
Update Update Update

Update (Not Part Of The Story)

1.2K 33 8
By Cas0902

Hey guys. I thought it would be a good idea to update you on the shit that's going on right now.

I've went to the doctors and was diagnosed with depression. I take anti-depressants, but they don't take full effect until two weeks (it hasn't even been one) Lately I've been feeling like shit (mostly right now) so I really hope it takes effect soon.

When I told my mom about it, she denied that I had it. I was "too young" to be depressed. Tbh I think she was in denial. She didn't want her daughter to have it. She didn't want her daughter to go through what she's going through. I completely understand too. When the doctor told me I had it, my first thought was something was wrong with me. I thought that I did something wrong. I thought that my life was over. I thought that I was going to be put in a mental hospital because I was unstable. But it didn't happen. None of those thoughts happened.

But other than that, sorry it took me so long to update. I have a crap ton of homework because my teachers are assholes. I also found out my English teacher hates me so oops. I'm in math right now and my acid reflux is acting up and my stomach hurts. I forgot to take medicine for it this morning. I also didn't sleep at all last night. I never can get sleep anymore. I feel like shit.

But I just wanted to let you guys know what was happening. I hope you understand. :)

OH YEAH I FORGOT. Thank you for the almost 200 reads. I never thought it was going to happen. I feel so loved <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 325 33
Tyler and Josh are thrown into the depths of hardships and impossible feats when they discover the dark secrets of DEMA, eerie letters, the sacrifice...
289K 450 20
This is going to be looong, detailed smut for all you horny peeps out there 😏-- Please don't get mad at me
10.3M 368K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
235K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...