Baby's First Christmas

"The least you could do Ryan is help me dress him," you say, holding George in your arms.

"But I'm eating," he replies, stuffing his mouth full with cookies.

"Brendon's waiting for us. We're going to be late because you're busy stuffing your mouth full of food." You put a sweater on George and his elf pants. You put him down on the bed. You change into a red shirt and put on a white glittery sweater. Meanwhile, Ryan is still undressed and is still eating.

"But it's food. Food is good."

"Ryan, get your ass dressed or else you have to find a different way to Brendon's." He shuffled his feet to his closet, where he picked out purple pants with a yellow shirt. You go over, get black pants and a red shirt, and throw them at Ryan. He gives you a dirty look, and goes into the bathroom. Minutes later, he returns out, dressed with the clothing you gave him and his hair a mess.

"You're going to try every way to not go, aren't you?" You ask.

"No, I wanted to do this," he replies.

"Sometimes, I feel like I'm baby sitting another child." Ryan pouts like a sad puppy. You walk over, pick up George, and kiss Ryan's cheek. He grins and takes your hand. He grabs the car keys and you head out to the car.

You arrive at Brendon's late. Like really late. To the point where the party is almost over. You bring in more food, in which the guests swarm over them as you place them at the table. Brendon brings you around to the guests, introducing you to many people, including the manager for their band. Ryan was standing near the table, talking to some blonde chick. You knew Ryan wouldn't flirt with other girls, so you let him continue. Sometimes, you could get a little jealous when Ryan was around other people. But then again, you don't want to be an overprotective wife. Ryan should know his rights and wrongs.

After the party, you look for Ryan, but he's nowhere to be found. Brendon is talking to Sarah about their wedding plans. You walk over with George in your hands to Sarah and Brendon.

"Don't mind me, but have either of you seen Ryan?" You ask.

"Umm, no I haven't," Sarah replies.

"It's usual for Ryan to go off like that. I mean, do you remember that one Christmas..." Brendon's voice trails off. You thank them and start looking around. Suddenly you hear a microphone come on and echo throughout the house, "Would Mrs. Ross and George come to the backyard of the house? We may or may not have found Mr. Ross." You laugh because you know it's Ryan. You go outside with George and gasp. Ryan is sitting on a white horse and is wearing a tux. Lights are shining on him and he's holding flowers. He extends his hand to pick you up. You take it and hop on. You wrap your free hand around Ryan an rest your head on his shoulder. Th horse nays and takes off.

After that adventure, Ryan takes you back home. In the backyard of your house, he has a blanket laid out and a telescope. You lay down next to Ryan, with a sleepy George in the middle of you two. You take Ryan's hand and look up to the sky.

"Hey babe, see that star?" Ryan points to the east, to the giant glowing star.

"Yeah. What about it?"

"It's not official, but that's our star. You, me, and George."

"The Ross Family star?"

"The Ross Family star."

Fireworks shoot off in the distance, but you don't care right now. All you care about is the two most important males in your life. Ryan and George.
------------------------------------------
THIS WAS TOO CUTE. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO LIVE WITH MYSELF KNOWING THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. IM CRYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO END IT. MAYBE ILL MAKE A SEQUEL OR EPILOGUE. I DONT KNOW.