A Family Would Be Nice

The car was running. You wait for Ryan to get out of the house. He always takes a long time to get ready. Longer than the average female and Barbie doll. You decide to turn the car off, and see what was taking him so long.

"Hey babe? Have you seen the eyeliner?" Ryan shouts from the bathroom. You sigh and go to the bathroom. In there, you find Ryan. He's wearing lipstick, blush, concealer, eyeshadow, and mascara.

"Ry, why are you doing this?" You ask, hopping up on the sink in front of him.

"You said it was mix-match day."

"That's not what I meant."

"Oh. Well help me get this off then." He grabbed a wet paper towel and started rubbing his face. You giggle a little to yourself.

"That's not how you get rid of makeup, you idiot."

"Well that's harsh."

"I have makeup wipes for a reason, Ry." You lean over and grab the wipes. You pull one out, cup his face, and start taking the makeup off. He's smiling at you.

"What?" You ask, stopping.

"I'm just imagining you as a mother," he replies, moving closer.

"You're funny."

"No I'm being serious. I can see you hold little George Ryan Ross the fourth. I can see you feeding him and getting him dressed and showing him around and-" You put a finger to his red-pink lips.

"Yes, I can see that. Now can I finish?" He leans in and gives you a sloppy kiss.

"I guess."

"But wait, you know what you're going to name our children?"

"Children? More than one? Of course I know. I've been dreaming about the day since I first laid eyes on you." You blush.

"Thanks. But the very first day?"

"When you bumped into me on the sidewalk and I looked up to talk to you, I saw your wonderful face and instantly fell in love. I didn't think we would ever meet again. I knew it was destiny when I saw you board the train. And I was right." He wipes a tear running down your face.

"God, you have a way with words Ryan."

"I know hon." He kisses you again, this time for a little longer.

"Let me finish taking your makeup off. Brendon's waiting."

After getting all the makeup off and somewhat making out on the corner, you both get in the car. Ryan puts on the radio, which is playing "I Write Sins Not Tragedies". You turn the volume all the way up and Ryan rolls down the windows. You're singing on the top of your lungs. Suddenly, police sirens are blaring behind you. Ryan pulls over and grabs his license and registration.

"Sir, you were going pretty fast. Do you have a reason why?" The policeman asks, staring straight at me.

"No sir. I didn't watch my speed," Ryan replies, being as cool as possible.

"Young lady, why don't you have your seatbelt on?" Staring at him made you realize who it was.

"BRENDON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" You yell, jumping out of the car and hugging him.

"Well, since I don't have any music to do at the moment, I decided to become a police officer part time," he replies, hugging back.

"Damn Bren, that was pretty good acting," Ryan says, leaning against the truck bumper.

"You know, we were heading over to your house," you say.

"Oh me too. It's the end of my shift. Sarah should be home soon. God, I miss her already," Brendon says. We all get back in our cars and head to Brendon's house.

"Sarah, I'm home!" Brendon yells, closing the door behind us. (TEHE)

"I'm in the kitchen hon," she yells back. He leads us to the kitchen. You sit down on the counter stools and Ryan sits next to you.

"Hey babe," Brendon says, kissing her cheek.

"Hey. I'm making dinner now. It's pizza. Are you guys staying for dinner?" Sarah asks.

"Probably not. We wanted to see how you guys were doing," you say, standing up. Ryan looks at you confused. You take his hand and pull him up.

"Thanks for the talk guys. I'll text you later Bren," Ryan says and you leave.

~Later that night~

"Ryan, I feel like shit," you say, laying on the bed. He lays next to you, playing with your hair with one hand and the other is caressing your cheek.

"Well, you're my little shit," Ryan says, kissing your cheek.

"Oh thanks." You turn the other way.

"Is something wrong y/n? You can tell me. I am your husband for a reason." A tear rolls down your face.

"Nothing's wrong." He turns you over to face him and grips your hand.

"Babe listen to me. Remember what I told you this morning? About having a family? I meant it. I love you so much. You've changed my life for the best. I could've married into a horrible relationship, but I met you and I didn't. If anything is seriously bothering you, tell me. I don't want you to go insane because you held back your problems." You cry a little and Ryan kisses your lips.

"I want to start a family, Ryan. I want to have little ones running around, their feet hitting against the wood floor. I want to have kid toys scattered over the place and make food for our family. I want to dress them up and buy them clothes. I want to go on trips to Disney with them. I want to do all these things Ryan. I want to have a family." He brushes your hair from your face and wipes the tears. He kisses your lips.

"Why don't we start now then? Tonight?"
-------------------------------------------
HAVHAVAKABAUABSIANAUWODNDJOSAB
That's how I feel about this chapter. I'm watching the Wizard of Oz rn. This movie tho. I felt like this was longer than usual. But then again, I do like my stories long.