The Truth

(Wow. I like you people. You read my stuff)
"Ryan! How could you?! I thought we had something!" You yell, tears rolling down your face. He opens his mouth to speak, but you don't want to hear it. You take off running. You're not sure where to, just running. You see an empty alley way and run in there. You hear Ryan calling your name, but you don't answer. You watch him walk by, still calling your name. You turn around and face the wall. You're still crying, wishing that you never saw what happened. You're so busy thinking that you don't notice Brendon kneeling next to you. He wraps his arms around you and picks you up. You don't even try to get away. You've given up on everything.

"Y/N, what happened?" He asks you after he lays you on his couch.

"I walked inside the house..." You start speaking, but the image comes back and you start crying. Brendon wraps his arms around you. You cry on his shoulder. You can't believe Ryan would do something like this. Brendon was right; he did break hearts. The door swung open.

"Get off of her (I'm assuming girls read this. If not, I'm sorry I offended you.), you little ass," Ryan growls.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Who was the one who was caught making out with another girl? I was the only one who was comforting her. You did nothing," Brendon retorts, standing up. You back away to the couch, afraid of what's going to go down. Ryan was taller than Brendon, but you think Brendon could hurt someone if it came down to it.

"Don't give me that shit. I came back to get her and bring her back."

"Why? So she can be reminded of what she saw?" Ryan stepped closer to him. Brendon didn't move.

"Listen here, punk. I'm taking her home, whether you like it or not. I don't want to see you around her ever again." Brendon didn't say anything. Ryan walks over and picks you up. You didn't want to go home with him, but you had no choice. You didn't want him angry again.

You wake up, head pounding with pain. You remember what happened last night and start crying. Well, more like weeping. You feel arms wrap around you. When you look up, you see Ryan. His eyes are red and puffy. Neither of you say anything, you just lay in each others' arms. You don't want him to move, but he starts moving his arms away.

"Ryan, wait," you say, grabbing his hand. He stops and looks at you.

"What?" he asks, in a tone that's sincere, but a little frustrated.

"Please stay. I don't want you to leave." Tears start to run down your face. He sits back down and holds you.

"Look, I'm sorry-" You stop him mid-sentence.

"Ry, please. I don't want to hear it right now. I just want to sit here." And that's what you do until you fall asleep in his arms. You dream horrible things and wake up crying. Ryan's still holding you, brushing your hair.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asks, lifting your head up.

"I had the worst dream ever. Ryan, I'm sorry that I came into your life. I'm sorry I kissed you. I'm sorry," you spit out. He stares at you with a shocked look on his face.

"No, don't think that. I'm glad you came into my life. I wasn't kissing her, she's not a girlfriend. It-It's complicated to explain. I'm sorry. I love you." Those words hit you right in the heart. You've only known him for a day or two and he just said that he loved you. This is all too much. You feel yourself become lightheaded.

"Ry?"

"Yeah, Y/N?"

"I think I'm gonna pass out."

"No, please don't."

"I love you too." Those are the last words you say before everything goes black.

You wake up on the couch. Ryan's nowhere to be seen. However, you hear faint voices. You quietly get up and follow the voices until you see Ryan and that girl again. You listen closely to their conversation.

"Trust me, once I told her I loved her, she passed out. She's not gonna hear a thing," Ryan says.

"But what if she does? What if she walks in and sees us?" The girl replies, worry in her voice.

"She won't."

"Yeah, I won't. Because I just heard everything," you say, stepping away from the spot.

"Y/N, listen, it's not-" You cut him off.

"No, I do know what this is. You know what Ryan? I'm done. I'm staying with Brendon. At least I know I'm in good hands." Ryan clenches his fists.

"Don't you dare stay with him. He's out to get you." You stare at his fists.

"I don't care anymore, Ryan. Let my heart getting broken. You've broken it twice already. Why not let someone else have a go?" You walk outside and start in the direction of Brendon's. Ryan never comes to get you. He never stood in the doorway, looking at you. Instead, he stood in the living room, tears rolling down his face and fists clenched. You knew this wasn't going to end well. It never does.

"How on earth did you learn to kiss like this?" Brendon asks between kisses.

"Well, honey, that's top secret. I can't tell you," You reply, kissing his lips again. He unexpectedly pulls you into his lap.

"You're gonna have to tell me one day." You kiss him again, feeling relieved. Ryan hasn't visited yet, and you're pretty happy. When you got to Brendon's house, you chatted with him for a while about what happened, then you started making out. Now he was holding you in his arms.

"I feel better with you than I do with Ryan."

"Maybe it's a sign." You bite your lip.

"Maybe. Or maybe because I know you wouldn't lie to me." His face dropped a little.

"I have something to tell you." Your heart sinks.

"Please don't tell me you're cheating on me."

"No, but I kinda had sex with someone." You nod your head, unable to say anything. Finally you do.

"Well, you didn't really cheat on me. We weren't really together yet."

"That's true. I just kinda needed to get that off my chest. Sorry if I scared you." He leans over to kiss you, but the door swings open. In comes Ryan, but with someone else this time. Someone who I did not know.

"Come on y/n. You're coming home," Ryan commands. You stand up, ready to leave. The man behind Ryan holds Brendon's arms behind his back.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away?" Ryan growls, stepping closer to Brendon.

"Yeah," Brendon spats back.

"So why don't you listen?"

"I'm her boyfriend. That's what I'm suppose to do. Listen to her, care for her." There's a loud smack and Brendon falls to the ground, crying at the pain.

"Ryan! How could you?!" You scream, running over to help Brendon.

"Come on, we're going home," Ryan grabs your shirt, but you fight back.

"Ryan, go away. I don't want to see you. And take your dumbass friend too." You're lifted from off the ground and slung over his shoulder. He walks out the door, leaving the guy I never knew and the guy I loved alone together.
------------------------------------------
I like updating. Updating is fun. I like this chapter the most. I'm not sure why. Sorry if there's any mistakes. I'm using my phone for this.