Great Love (Kaylor)

By BukuTerbang

I remember when I first saw you at that event. Victoria Secret Fashion Show. Our eyes meet. Your eye sparkles... More

Prologue
Home
Author Message Journey
1: "Green eyes"
2: "Ocean Blue Eyes"
3: "Unknown Number"
4: "I Wait For Her"
5: "How can I Tell Her?"
6: "She Want Me To Stay"
7:"Trouble"
8: "I Lost Her"
10:"Big Sur Sweet Escape"
11: "Will You Be My Date?"
12:"I Remember All Too Well"
13:"Let The Games Begin"
14:"Snake"
15:"Malibu"
16:"Rings And Lies"
17: "Bid Sale"
18:"Cruel Summer"
19:"Drunk"
20:"Nightstand"
21:"Silent"
22:"Met Gala Ball"
POEM: GREAT LOVE
23:"Red Wine Stain"
24:"Ocean Breeze"
Soundtrack Great Love
25:"Last Kiss"
26:"Window"
27:"Move To London"
28:"Apocalypse"
29: "Judgement Day"
30: Red Roses & Cartier Necklace
31: "Look What You Made Me Do"
POEM by TAYLOR SWIFT
32:"Rat"
33: "Soho Farmhouse"
POEM: What is Love? by F.GIMAN
34: "Sahara Cactus"
POEM: Enough for me by F.GIMAN
POEM: Hurt by F.GIMAN
POEM: Believe Me by F.GIMAN
35: "Mad Man with Black Heart"
36: "Nashville"
Poem: You're Happier, I'm Mesirabler
Poem: I'am your heavenly angel
37:"Better Man"
38:"Mom?!"
Poem: You Lied To Me
39:"Taffy"
40: "Daylight"
41:"Love Me Harder"
Poem: Dreamland
Poem: Karma
Poem: All I Want
Poem: Two Souls
42: "Losing you twice"
43: "Falling"
Poem: Tired
Poem: One More Day
Poem: Memories of you
POEM: Hurt and Happiness
Poem: Wedding Dress
POEM: If a tree falls in the forest
44:"Wedding Dress"
Poem: "Without you"
POEM: "Full Moon"
POEM: Dusty Memories
POEM: Loyal Sunshine
Love is something..β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή
POEM: Love Hate You
POEM: The Women Who's Standing On The Sideline 🧑
NEW Chapter!

9:"Locket Getaway"

495 6 0
By BukuTerbang

P/S: Reminder. This chapter contains some explicit.

Future:

Our first sweet escape. Our first getaway. Away from the crowd. Away from the busiest city. Taylor was driving. Karlie just sitting beside Taylor being co-driver. It took long hours road trip. Taylor insisted to drive all the way.

Big Sur, California.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present:

Taylor Swift's planning for a new album was almost 100% done. She will launch her new album in a short time. But, the actual launch dates still debatable within her management team and her record label. They still not pick up a suitable date to do my promo for this new era. I am calling my album 1989. The year I was born. My lucky year despite my lucky number 13.

1989 album concept mostly contemporary pop song. Her first full pop album. She really likes to experiment with her music in any genre. But, for now, she wants to jump fully from country to pop genre.

But, the unique touch what the fans like about me. It is about my song-writing concept. This new album concept still about love songs. Self-love. I write a few songs on my own but I also collaborate with another talented producer.

I pour all my experience about love into songwriting. Sometimes, when I wrote the song, I get inspired based on my life experiences whether the places I go, people who I met, current issues, movies I watch last night, the stranger I had a crush on, inspiring people, and of course my lover. My true muse. Some of my fans can guess who the person I'm talking about. But, some fans still don't figure it out. I don't have to expose who I'm writing about. But, I can give some glimpse to the fans.

I give the fans to make it whatever they want. And make the wrong assumptions about my song. And give credit all my song to the wrong person. But, I think what really important is, my fans can relate to their own life. Experiencing what I feel. Imagine themselves in my place.

Feeling the same where. What the most inspiring comment I got from my fans during a meet and greet. The secret sessions I held. They said as I write about their life. Exactly what they have gone through in life. I'm so glad my fans saying that. Really make me wanna write more inspiring songs in the future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 days before the getaway trip.

Tribeca, New York City. 3 PM.

Taylor looks at her clock that hanging on the wall. Almost 3 pm. Where is Karlie? She said she already on the plane. When she will touch down. She never calls me yet. You need to relax Taylor. Stop thinking about the negative way. She will be here soon.

Taylor dresses herself to impress Karlie. She wears the new dress she brought online. White dress with a gold stripe on the dress. She wants to look gorgeous for Karlie. She washes her hair yesterday. She probably the laziest person in this world who hates to wash her hair every day. Living in cold weather in New York City always makes her hair look greasy. And she always tied her hair. Not release it. After exercising, she really needs to wash her hair again.

She doesn't shampoo her hair because her hairdresser will come home and wash her hair. After that, they will style my hair. So, she doesn't need to wash for herself. Having long hair, you really need extra good take care of your healthy hair. You need to put on conditioner after you wash your hair. Dry your hair perfectly. And apply gently to your hair with some vitamin oil or coconut oil. Usually, it takes time. I am a really simple woman. I don't put much treatment for my beauty tips. I don't have one. Except for my sleeping beauty. I really need enough sleep so my mood will not ruin that day. Not less or more.

I am totally different from Karlie Kloss. Every inch of her body has secret beauty tips. From her hair until her toe. All she taking care of her own self. She really makes me do with her. I just follow all of her tips. Which I never do when she's around in the house.

The media always asks me what your secret beauty tips to maintain such a good body. I will real thanks to my team who make me like that on the screen. Look so flawless. The biggest thanks to my mother. She always pushes me. And told me not to eat greasy food. Which I love so much. No more gluten. No more carbohydrates. Only eating what my trainer provides me in the fridge.
And also big thanks to my trainer who torture me with a high-intensity workout. I hate going to the gym. But, I had to gain strength to perform consistently straight 3 hours without pass out if I went for the tour that year.

I went downstairs. I really bored waiting for Karlie. I playing some song I wrote yesterday. New song. But, she gets the lyrics. Not yet the melody. I will save this idea of a song for the next album perhaps.

Her finger runs through the piano. Humming softly tries to get the right key for every lyric she sings.

🎶🎹You're so gorgeous...

🎶🎹I can't say anything to your face but look at your face...

🎶🎹 I am so curious, make me feel some type away... But, look at your face... You're gorgeous.

Taylor humming some part she doesn't have lyrics yet. She keeps playing.

🎶🎹 You should take it as a compliment that I talk to everyone but you...

🎶🎹 If you gotta boyfriend, I a jealous of him. But, If you single, it honestly worst. Cause you're so gorgeous. It actually hurt. Honey, it's hurt...

🎶🎹 I hate you so much that you make me feel like this...

🎶🎹 But, look at your faces. You're so gorgeous.

🎶🎹 I had a boyfriend, he older than us, he is in the club doing I don't know what. Cause you look so gorgeous. It actually hurts. Cause you gorgeous.

She playing some off-key again. Keep messing the song. Still find the right key and right lyric.

🎶🎹 It makes me so happy, it turns back to sad, there nothing more I hate than what I can't have. You're so gorgeous it made me so mad.

🎶🎹 Guess I just stumble at home with my cats. Alone.

🎶🎹 Unless you wanna come along.

Taylor still playing the keys with humming

🎶🎹 I hate you. I love you. You're so gorgeous.

She just playing a random key. She stops playing. She doesn't have ideas anymore. She looks at the clock.

She off the sound recorder on her phone. That is her habit of singing while recording her own voice or playing some instrument. Everywhere. Sometimes, she gets so inspired. She just wrote her memo on her iPhone. Sometimes, she wrote in her diary to get inspired.

So, she can look back and fixed the missing piece of the song. Sometimes, the lyrics aren't suitable for the key. And the key sometimes sounds so off.

It's at 3.30 pm. Where is Karlie?. She should be here by now?

Taylor grabs her iPhone. Dialed Karlie's phone. It's still unconnected. Maybe Karlie's iPhone still on her flight mode. She cant reach Karlie.

She heard the door gate was unlocked from outside. She runs to the house monitor and sees who is it. Karlie on the door. She went to the lift.

Yes. She's coming. I really miss her. We really not seeing each other for a couple of months. Because I was busy with tour planning and recording album. I was fully living in LA.

OH. Taylor looks at the mirror beside her door hall. She fixed her lipstick. She runs to the living room. And acting she watch some movies on Television which approximately animal discovery Channel. Whatever. It's too late to reach for remote control right now. She sits on her sofa comfortably.

Her heart pumps her blood so fast right now.

She hearing the door unlocked.
Hello! I'm home. Babe? Karlie searching for Taylor. Karlie left her luggage on the side. She walks through the house call Taylor's name

Karlie hears the television in the living room. She walks to the living room.

Babe, I'm home. Taylor??

Karlie watches Taylor's baby cat, Olivia. She held close Olivia to her arms and rub Olivia's body.

Where your mother, Olivia?

Hi, Mer. What that look you give me. Don't you miss me too? I miss both of you so much.

Karlie starts playing with her cats. She doesn't remember she was looking for Taylor Swift. She probably forgot about Taylor while playing with these two cute cats.

Taylor really annoyed. Karlie forgets about her. How long she waited for Karlie. From morning until now. How much time she must kill time waiting for Karlie. And then Karlie just playing with my cats.

She gets up from the sofa. And went to Karlie.

"Hmm... Hmm... " Taylor clearing the throat.

"When you come home? I don't hear you enter the house." Taylor lied.

"Just now! I'm sorry I'm late. There was an accident on the way home. So the traffic is jammed." Karlie explains to Taylor her excuse for being late.

"Are you okay? What happen?"

"No, I'm fine. Not me. Other guys." Karlie stands up from playing with the cats.

When she looks at Taylor Swift's face. She stunned at how beautiful Taylor now. She went for a hug and kiss on the cheek. She wants to kiss Taylor. But, she afraid Taylor will refuse to kiss her. That will be awkward for them which not seeing each other for months. Let her watch Taylor's mood.

Karlie really loves Taylor's perfume. Smell so good. Taylor looks so beautiful on that dress.

"Are you going somewhere?"

"No, I'm just trying some new clothes I bought." Taylor lied again. if Karlie knows her intention to impress Karlie. She will probably die in embarrassment.

"How are you doing? Great? " Karlie asked Taylor.

"Everything just fine" Taylor reply.

"About you, Karl, Are you doing great?" Taylor really wants to ask if Karlie did misses her so much. But she can't say it.

"Everything is under control. Everything seems fine." Karlie seat on the sofa. No, Karlie, everything seems bullshit right now. Taylor's fans were attacking you, Karlie. Because they assume I making Taylor a lesbian. And I was banned to see Taylor. Of course, I'm fucking missing my girlfriend. I'm dying every night to see her. What can I do? Karlie monologue with her own mind. She looking at Taylor. Taylor's mood seems fine. She's not angry or worried.

"Have you eat yet?" Taylor asks Karlie. Karlie looks so tired.

"No, actually I haven't eaten lunch yet but did eat breakfast at the hotel."

"Why you don't eat on the plane?"

"I just lost on the plane. I just sleep for the hold flight. I don't remember when I just got in NYC."

"Do you see paps out there? They following you?"

"Yeah, a couple of paps follow me. But my driver can get lost of them. They won't be following me here. You don't have to worry."

"I will cook us dinner. What you want to eat?" Taylor stands and walks away to the kitchen room.

"I really miss your cook for me. Thanks, Babe. Anything I will eat everything you cook."

"Get some rest. Go upstairs. I call you when dinner is ready"

"Taylor?!" Karlie calls Taylor's name.

"Ehm? What?" Taylor looks suspicious on Karlie's tone of voice. Karlie never calls my name like that. There must be something.

"About that article......? I........" Karlie hesitates in saying it. Karlie was afraid it will ruin Taylor's mood. But, if she doesn't talk about it now. When she will suppose talk about it. She was aware of Taylor's busy schedule. And she will often go on a business trip too. Travel all of the globes.

"We talk about that later. After dinner. Now you get some rest." Taylor says softly and smiles at Karlie.

"No, I want to be with you. I want to help you cook. I miss you." Karlie being a baby.

"No, I don't want you to help me. So go upstairs. Get some rest. Or refresh. Whatever. But, don't be in this kitchen. I can handle it. It's okay."

"I had enough sleep on the plane. I want to company you. Can I just watch you from this chair? I promise I never disturb you cooking"

"Go watch TV. Watch some cartoons or movies."

"Do you not miss me, babe? We barely see each other. I won't look at your pretty face for a long time. How can you get more pretty, babe." Karlie compliments Taylor's beauty.

Taylor really can't argue when Karlie being so clingy.

"Suit yourselves"

"Yeah... Do you have some cookies? I am quite hungry, to be honest. I am craving some chocolate chips."

"I don't think so. I have some left. But, look at the candy storage cabinet. Save your stomach for dinner."

"It just a little bite. I promise"

"do you want some wine?" Karlie asks Taylor. She grabs some red wine from the chiller.

"Sure."

The red wine tastes so much better when you get to drink with your lover. Your favorite person in this world.

Taylor really looks in a good mood. So maybe, she will surprise Taylor with a present after dinner. She also needs to explain all the things about her manager's plan. She has to reveal all to Taylor. About the paps pic of she and Joshua around Paris.

Karlie hugs Taylor from behind. She really misses Taylor Swift's smell so much. She smells Taylor's hair. She using my favorite brand of shampoo.

I love your hair smell. Hmmm. Karlie hugs Taylor so tight like she never wants to release Taylor anytime soon. She wants to hug Taylor all day. Just being like this close.

"Karlie baby. I'm cooking right now." Taylor can't move. She is looking for an ingredient in the refrigerator.

"I told you I never disturb you. Just continue what you're doing." Karlie kisses Taylor left neck from behind once.

"Stop! What are you doing? You're tickling me."

Karlie still holds her tight. Taylor still can't move even she push Karlie away. She really needs to Karlie behave. She needs to pull off herself from Karlie. She tried but Karlie's hand seem so strong. Karlie's hands start to touch her breast. Oh, No.

Taylor seems can't resist anymore. Taylor sigh so loud. She knows what Karlie trying to do.

"Karlie.."

"Hmmm.."

Karlie licking Taylor's earlobe. She bites gently. She whispers in Taylor's ear.

"I want you, baby. I miss you so much. You don't how I'm feeling when you away from me. " Karlie kissing softly Taylor's neck. Sometimes she licks Taylor's neck.

Taylor starts to feel hot. She can't control what she feels right now. She really wants Karlie too.

Taylor turns around. Facing Karlie. Taylor wraps her hand to Karlie's shoulder. Taylor pressing her lips to Karlie. Taylor kiss Karlie so passionately. They both losing their mind.

They're are playing with each other tongue. They are both tongue-tied. Karlie slowly squeezes gently Taylor's butt. Taylor kisses Karlie's neck. Karlie feels the sensation that Taylor sends. She starts to feel so hot. Karlie really needs to breathe.

"babe, how about cooking dinner?" Karlie starts talks.

"We can continue this later if you want," Taylor tells Karlie. Looking at those gorgeous green eyes.

"Dinner can I wait. I want you now." Karlie lifts Taylor up. And walk to the sofa in the living room.

"Are you sure, here?" Karlie looks at Taylor's eye. Like waiting for Taylor's permission.

"Why?" Taylor disappointed when Karlie stops kissing her neck.

"What if tree come out here, or your parents? Do they have your house password code? right.?"

"Idk if they want to visit me.? Idk about that..."

"Let's go upstairs," Karlie says.

"Yeah. Safety first." Taylor smiled while kissing Karlie. They laughed.

"Who second went upstairs will cook dinner tonight. Who loses will cook." Karlie smile while on top of Taylor.

"of course you will win, babe. You run faster." Taylor rolls her eyes. Taylor grabs her hair from blocking her face.

"I let you run first," Karlie says.

"Deal." Taylor tried to push Karlie's body from her. She wants to win. She was really ready for a run.

"Deal." Karlie laughing in excitement. Because she knows she will win.

"No cheating." Taylor ready in the run position. Her hand like she wants to be The Flash.

"on count three. One...Two...Three... Run!" Taylor starts running first. Taylor feels she will win.

They running like crazy. Karlie chasing Taylor's step. She knows she always wins.

Karlie slaps Taylor's butt while Taylor in front of her. Taylor tries to grab Karlie's cloth. but, Karlie is stronger than her.

Karlie runs after her. Karlie went upstairs first.

"Yeah. I win. You cook."

Taylor really hates running.

"And I don't feel to have sex right now. Let me just cook now."

Taylor turns away from Karlie. She hates losing. She went back downstairs.

Before, Taylor starts to run away from Karlie. Karlie lifts Taylor's body into their bedroom.

"Where are you going, Taylor?"

"Karlie put me down. Arghhh.Karlie. What are you doing?"

"You think you can run away from me just like that."

Karlie throws Taylor's body on the bed.

Karlie climbs the bed and sits on top of Taylor. She kisses Taylor's cheek right and left.

"You think you run from me?"

Karlie starts tickling Taylor's tummy. Taylor laughs so loud. She probably out of breath.

"Okay. stop... Karlie!!!!!"

Karlie grabs Taylor both arms. She kissed Taylor's lips. She wants to take control of Taylor. She doesn't want Taylor to control her.

She kissed Taylor's neck. Karlie licks Taylor's neck. Karlie takes off her shirt. Karlie also takes off Taylor's dress.

She wearing no bra. Taylor too. Karlie touches Taylor's breast. She kisses both breasts. She licks Taylor's right tits. She sucked so softly. She sucked so hard. Taylor really sighs so loud. Her breathing is up and down. It's so hard to breathe.

Karlie kiss Taylor back. Taylor pushes Karlie down. She climbs on top of Karlie. She kisses Karlie's neck. Lick Karlie's neck.

She licks both of Karlie's breasts. She sucked so hard. Playing the tits. Taylor's hand starts to go down to Karlie's V.

Taylor massages Karlie's clit. She pressing her hand softly at that spot. She moves her hand faster while kissing Karlie's lips.

Karlie removes her panties. Taylor also removes her panties.

Karlie touches and massages Taylor's clit. Right to left motion. Sometimes 8 motion. She moved faster and faster.

Karlie pushes Taylor down. She went to Taylor's V. She slowly kisses the breast. Kiss the tummy. Slowly go down there. Karlie kisses Taylor's Clit.

Karlie licks Taylor's clit with her long tongue. She playing with Taylor's clit up and down using her tongue. Playing left and right motion.

Taylor can't think anymore. She feels so hot right now. She can't take it anymore with Karlie's teasing her like that. She pushed Karlie's head down her.

Karlie knows what Taylor wants. Taylor screaming. Baby, Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karlie sucks harder and licks all Taylor's fluid. Taylor getting wetter and wetter.

Karlie tries to push and pull her tongue inside. Slowly.

Fuckkkkk!!! KARLIE I'm coming. Yeah. Faster. Taylor scream.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karlie doesn't remember when she starts to sleep. She wakes up. But, Taylor wasn't there beside her. She was totally naked behind the comforter. She feels cold.

She looks at the clock on the wall. Almost 7.30 pm.

She gets up and washes. She went for a shower.

Karlie walks downstairs. She can smell BBQ smell. Maybe a fish smell. Salmon.

"Hi, babe." Karlie went for a quick smooch kiss.

"why you don't wake me up? I can help you."

"It's almost done. It's just simple. Grill salmon and salad."

"look yummy like you." Karlie grabs some carrot that Taylor chopped and eat it. She winked to Taylor.

"Are you hungry?"

"100%. But, I can eat you too." Karlie winked.

"Stop. Why you being so flirty." Karlie wraps her hand around Taylor's waist from behind.

"Because I love you. I love you so much."

"Okay, I need help here." Taylor sounds serious. Her cheeks when red if Karlie talks about sex. How so amazing Karlie on the bed. She never satisfied with any girl she ever sleeps with. Karlie seems to have some amazing touch.

"Aye...Aye... captain.! Anything." Karlie jokes.

"Can you please set the table for me?"

"Sure."

"Where you put the plate."

"Second cabinet on the top."

"Thankfully, I was tall enough. Fuh."

"Thanks to us. There are two giraffes in this house. Last time when Abigail went dinner in here. She can't even reach the plate from that cabinet."

Karlie laugh.

"Lucky you to have me as a girlfriend."

"Thank you, babe."

"for what?"

"for everything." Taylor was really glad Karlie did stay here tonight with her.

"Thank you. You! for this delish dinner. I can't wait to taste it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor still washes the dishes. Taylor refused Karlie for helping her.

"No, I can handle this. You just wait for me in the living room." Taylor insisted.

She asks me to wait for her in the living room. I went to the fireplace. I start the fire on.

She almost forgot the important part. The present. The gold locket she bought at Paris Market. There is a picture of them inside the locket. Picture two of them met for the first time on the Victoria Secret Fashion Show.

Karlie brings some glass and red wine. She waiting for Taylor. She feels the warmth of a fire. All set. She opens her Spotify playlist to set the mood by playing a romantic song.

She almost forgot that she suppose to explain the Paris stunt. How can she explain Joshua and her manager's plan? Karlie put the box of her present behind the chair. She wants to surprise Taylor.

She just to be honest with Taylor about all things tonight. She doesn't want to hide anything from Taylor anymore. Why she so nervous about tonight? What is Taylor will respond if she tells she need to sign an NDA contract with Joshua to pretend as his girlfriend for 2 years.

Taylor walks to the living room and so surprised with all the romantic vibe.

"Karlie? What is it all about? Wow. It's so romantic. All these candles. You playing my favorite song."

"I know right. I think we never had romantic moments together. We deserve some time for just two of us. Come sit here beside me."

Taylor walks toward Karlie with a surprised face. And she smiles at Karlie. Taylor sits beside Karlie.

Karlie hugs Taylor. They lay there for some time.

"Do you want some red wine 🍷? Here" Karlie passes the glass.

They just enjoy the moments. Sipping the wine. Laughing with each other. Talking about all the things they miss so much. Gossiping about their friends.

Suddenly Karlie asks Taylor.

"Taylor. I have something important to tell you... Is about..."

"About what? Babe.." Taylor fixed her sit. Try to sit comfortably.

Karlie looks so serious. She doesn't know how to spill the truth.

"Babe, if you want to talk about Josh. I'm fine. Go ahead. I believe you. I already know you and him just doing paps stunt."

"You do?"

"At first I don't wanna believe, but I can't lose you anymore Karlie. I believe you. I believe whatever you tell me. I ask Tree about you. Your manager tells Tree about that. So you don't have to worry about me. About how I feel. I trust you."

"So, you know about me signing about an NDA contract with josh?"

"of course I know dear. I just wait for you to tell me."

" I don't mean to hide anything from you. I'm so afraid you won't agree. Or hate me for doing that. But, I have to."

"I don't hate you, Karlie. I can't lie, I still hate him so much. What he did to you. I can't look at him at all."

"I'm just helping him. He is a businessman. I just add value to his image. And plus your fans will now not talking about us anymore. Everyone knows I'm Josh's girlfriend now. So, you don't have to worry people will found out about us."

"I don't like you to go around with him everywhere."

"I promise you. Just acting. We don't sleep together. We just friend."

"how about him? You don't know that."

"Taylor. Why are you so jealous of him.? Don't you trust me? You are so cute when you being jealous like this." Karlie touches Taylor's chin.

"Because you are mine. I don't wanna share you with anyone. The only one for me. Idk when I see you and him. I feel so uneasy. Angry."

"Oh Baby why you are so cute." Karlie kisses Taylor's cheek.

"I ask Tree if your schedule is free? And this weekend you don't have anything, right?" Karlie says.

"Yeah. Nothing. Why?"

"What about we go for a short vacay?"

"Great ideas! Before I went for a tour. I will be busy spending time with you. Where you want to go? island? beach?"

"Someplace that we can be private. We can't be in public of course. I really want to go hiking. Wildlife. Forest. Beach."

"I know places like that. My favorite place I went to with my family. Very private. How about Big Sur. California."

"I have never been there. Great!"

"I bet you will love it."

"All set. Let me inform my manager first. So, she can book the place for us." Karlie says.

"Let me pay for our vacay."

"Relax Karl. The owner of that Big Sur Hotel knows me. We will get a VIP place because I'm their regular customer. Don't worry. I own some share of their hotel."

"OH really? Idk about that. okay then. Yeah!! We gonna vacation"

"Let pack our things. I guess."

"But how paps, I'm afraid paps will know us there. and follow us there." Karlie starts to worry if the paparazzi will follow them there.

"Don't worry. I know how can we sneak in there without everyone know." Taylor tries to convince Karlie.

"I'm so excited for our first getaway."

"Yeah. This is our first trip if I remember. We have never been on any trips together. Alone. Just two of us."

"Yeah. I can't wait. So excited. Oh! Before I forgot. I have something for you. Wait here."

Karlie grabs the box behind the chair. She passed to Taylor. Taylor surprised.

"Here. This is for you. I went to Paris. So, I bought this is you."

"What is this, babe."

"I hope you like it. Happy anniversary, baby. Happy valentine."

"But babe, our anniversary had passed already."

"I know, We never get to celebrate together. I'm sorry because of our busy schedules."

"But, I don't have anything to give you."

"You don't have to. You are a special gift I ever had in this life. Open it."

"Awww... Babe, you're so sweet."Taylor grabs Karlie's face and kisses Karlie.

"Open now."

Taylor opens the wrapped box and opens box.

She found a gold locket inside the box.

"A locket? How do you know I want a locket."

"Open that locket!"

"Another surprise?"

Taylor opens the locket.
The picture of two of them hugging at VSFW last year.

"Babe. This is so sweet of you"

"Read the locket. There is write something besides the picture."

"it's in French. How can I know? It's saying Mon Coeur est a Toi. Did I pronounce it right?"

"it's Mon Coeur Est A Toi"

"What is mean?"

"It's mean My heart is yours"

"Awww. So Sweet, Babe. It must be expensive. Thanks, babe."

"Anything for you, dear."

Taylor hugs Karlie.

"Let me help you."

Karlie helps Taylor wear the locket on Taylor's neck.

"It's so pretty. I like it. Thank you, babe."

Taylor hugs Karlie tightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May Love Always Find You.
F.GIMAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 3.1K 31
{A Kaylor Partial AU} It's 2014 and Taylor Swift is getting ready to launch an album that will mark her full transition into the pop industry. She's...
1.5K 60 12
Taylor Swift is the epitome of a small town girl. She grew up there, is engaged to the next mayor, and has the perfect cookie cutter house. Except ev...
43.9K 2.6K 23
❛❛Please,❜❜ she pleaded in a whisper. ❛❛Let me go,❜❜ ❛❛No,❜❜ Karlie replied firmly, keeping her in place. ❛❛Not until you tell me you don't want this...
30.6K 963 22
Taylor has become the most famous singer in the world, and her life looks perfect on the outside. But if only people looked a little closer, they wou...