To Keep Going On

נכתב על ידי FiiJaa

2moons fanfic Beam disappeared after his one-night stand with Forth. No one knows where he went. Until he ret... עוד

Teaser
Prologue
Characters
1. Regrets...
3. New Life
4. Going back Home
5. The Start
6. Surprises
7. Perspective
8. Deciding To Stay...
9. A part of Himself
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30. His World
31
32
33. The three Crazy dorks
34
35
36
not an update
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50. a)
50. b)
51
52. a) Their little Angel
52. b) Our Little Angel
53
54
Characters - 2
55
56
57
58
59
60. Revelation
》New Story
61. Skeletons Out
Recap 1 (SEVEN YEARS AGO...)
62. Beam's Dilemma
Recap 2 (Seven Years)
63. Chaos
Not an update
64. SolitarY Hearts
65. Unfold
66. Unfold More
not an update.
67. Love or Not?
68. The Prince
69. Turn outs
70. The Lion King
71. Innocent Little Hearts
NOT AN UPDATE
72. Confrontations
73
74
75. I'm Pharm Vongviphan
76
NOT AN UPDATE
77
78. Magic Beans
79. Closure
80. Welcome, Monsters
81. D-Day
82. Babies

2. 7 years later

9.1K 320 26
נכתב על ידי FiiJaa

USA

"It's okay... I'm here, I'm gonna be here till you get through this" he told the whimpering man lying on a gurney, gently stroking his hair as they moved him.

"I-it hurts... argh!! AARGH!!"

"Shush... yeah, I know how it feels, trust me, once you have her in your arms, it will all be worth it" he promised the man in a hushed tone.

"Y-you.. you promise?" the man crying, clutching his huge belly. "P-promise me.. I-I won't ehh.. I don't wanna l-lose my baby this time!! Angh.."

"I promise" he motioned the anesthesiologist to go on. Once the man was unconscious, he went on with the operation. It was complicated, being it a guy and all but not for him. Not for Dr. Beam Baramee Vongviphan who spent last seven years of his life studying male pregnancy.

.
.

"Here you go P'Type"

The exhausted man looked at the little bundle in Beam's arms with eye glistering with tears and raised his hands. He couldn't move yet but he still managed to hold his daughter lovingly. Then he sobbed uncontrollably. 
"Awhh.. she.. she's beautiful" he whispered to himself.

"She is, isn't she? Right little one.. you are so so beautiful" Beam cooed at the baby and smiled. "He went to bring your medication phi" he informed the honey skinned man who kept looking at the door anxiously. Type smiled shyly.

"We did it.. I can not believe it.. I have her.."

Something flickered in the doctor's eyes as he patted his patient's shoulder. "I told you.. didn't I? I told you both I'll do everything I can to save your baby"

The man cried quietly, hugging his daughter tightly. Beam let him, still patting his shoulder and kept the other hand around the baby, ready to hold her when the father is tired. "You know how lucky you are? To be loved so much and be accepted as who you are by everyone you care for, especially from your partner. And to be able to give birth to such a beautiful little miracle? You are so so lucky phi and I wish you all the happiness in the life" Beam said sincerely.

"Th-thank you.." Type was still sobbing.

"Hey stop crying baby" his husband came in, handing the medicines to a nurse and sat to take the baby from him. He kissed her head with such a loving gaze. "You'll scare our little princess here and Dr. Beam won't like it either, right doc?" he asked Beam who smiled. "But.. really, thank you so much!" the tall man with fair skin smiled gratefully. "After I almost lost him last time, I never thought I'd hold our child in my arms. I didn't.. oh God! Now holding her, I can't believe I stopped wishing to have a baby.. she's beautiful! Thanks for saving my Type and my baby"

Beam shook his head smiling brightly. He excused himself. Walking by the corridors of one of the best and the most well-established hospitals, he looked down, putting a hand on his flat belly with a thin smile. He did it again. He did it for someone else what no one could do for him. It was worth all the pain and hard work in the world. Yeah.. it always made him feel useful every single time he handed a parent their baby.

"You done for the day?" his assistant asked.

Beam smiled at her. "Yeah! Finally! I am so damn popular!" he bragged and she rolled her eyes.

"Huh.. I'd like seeing your face when your owner hears that!" she said, pointing towards his office door.

"Dada!!"

He smiled at the tiny little toddler giggling and running out of his office and crouched to lift him up in the air. They boy shrieked and giggled when he threw him up in the air and caught him.

"Hey!! How are you little rascal?" he kissed the little boy's cheek. "Oon missed dada?"

"Eumph!! Aathi waab dada" the toddler nodded and wrapped his little arms around the man's neck.

##~

Back in Thailand

"You okay?" Forth asked the small guy who seemed really shaken.

Kit let out a sigh and nodded slowly.

"Since when did he get back? Your brother gave him a job here?"

"I... I didn't know... b-but he's a c-cardio..." Kit let out a sigh and looked down at his hands.

"Hey..." Forth massaged his shoulder. "Come on, breathe and say it. Say it"

Kit sighed and nodded. "He... he's a ca- cardio surgeon. He... the head, o-of ca-cardio must h-have... P'Deer never... we don't..." he looked up at Forth who nodded encouragingly and he went on. "He ne-never in-ter... fere"

"Okay... now that was not so difficult" Forth smiled. "You talk to your patients just fine, you can talk to adults too... if you just, stop being scared"

Kit sighed and looked down. Forth gave him a pitiful look. Poor Kit. He remembered the hell Kit had gone through in the name of love.

He regretted not listening to Tim when he said it.

That once fierce guy who had been totally brainwashed into thinking he was a bother. His self esteem, his pride, totally shattered and stomped all over. Being used and thrown away like garbage. And that accusation!

Forth had seen it all. The pain and humiliation Kit went through. The  courage and time it took him to stand back up on his feet. His tears and his journey out of that dark hole. They both had given each other the shoulder to cry on.

Kit, though totally broken, inside out. Had become his rock. Kit. Who had been the reason he had decided to live on. Because Kit was someone his Beam loved immensely. Those few months with Beam had made it clear to him. Kit was someone his Beam would have given up everything to protect and Forth had taken it upto himself to do that for his Beam.

He was happy now that Kit was talking, he was trying.

"Will you be okay? With him being here?" He asked Kit who smiled tiredly.

"It... doesn't m-matter. H-he is d-doing his j-job and..."

"You're nervous. You're lying" Forth shook his head.

"Hey! I have... many, big brothers. D-don't need another" Kit scowled.

Forth laughed. "The hell you don't. Come on! You need to treat me" he lightly put a hand on Kit's shoulder to lead him out.

"Let's... have Korean"

##~~

He sat outside the office with an anxious look on his face, hugging his backpack to his chest. His days have been a blur. Attending classes, answering questions right when he didn't even pay attention to the lecture, evading his best friend, tutoring at P'Sun's cafe, waitering at the sushi restaurant, eating nonstop all day, sleeping like a log, and starting the new day to repeat it all over again till the day he suddenly fainted in P'Sun's arms. 

Now, sitting here outside a gynecologist's office a few days later, with no idea why he was there. He had nothing to do except wait and dread, he only could remember the mistake he made that night.

FLASHBACK...

"Pete!! Hey! Let go of me!!"

"Shut up!" Pete snapped so angrily that Kao flinched. "Why huh? You wanna go back to that Sun huh?" he demanded and Kao could only shake his head, not understanding. How long was it since he went for drinks with friends? He didn't remember. He was always working but tonight, seeing how exhausted he was, his orphanage time friend Rain had dragged him to a bar with his big brother P'Sun buying them drinks. He had no idea Pete and Sandee would crash there too. More so when Pete suddenly came and pulled him away from P'Sun who was holding his shoulder before dragging him outside.

"Pete!"

"Get in the car"

"No!"

"Fucking get in the car Kao! I'll drop you!" Pete shoved him inside the car. "We need to talk, don't worry"

"Don't worry? You.. you're drunk" Kao spoke to himself as Pete went to take the driving seat.

"What do you wanna-"

"Shut up!" Pete snapped. He was still breathing angrily so Kao sat quietly, scared of how fast Pete was driving. Once the car stopped, he found himself outside an unknown house.

"Why did you bring me here?" he asked the angry fuming guy. "Pete?"

"We need to talk" Pete said, not looking at him and got out. Kao sat looking around for a while, scared. Then finally got out of the car when Pete harshly banged on his door. Once out, Pete held his hand once again to drag him inside.

"Wha- is this your house?' Kao looked around nervously, he was not feeling okay, like something wasn't okay. 

"Huh.. it's good, ain't it?" Pete smirked. "I'm rich"

Kao frowned at him. "What do you want Pete?" he asked coldly.

"Me? Huh! What could some penniless leech like you give me who has everything?" Pete mocked him and he bit his lower lip at the insult. 

"Yeah? Right" Kao clicked his tongue. "Then why the hell you drag me out of the party all the way to your house you asshole? You know, forget it" he lost it and pushed the other one away and tried to walk out, only getting pulled back a bit too harshly. "Pete!"

"Hey! Let's talk Kao" Pete said with the same frustrated and almost angry look.

Kao groaned. "What the hell do you want Pete? What did I do now?"

"Sun!"

"What? P'Sun? What.. how come he's related?" Kao asked.

"What's your relation with him?" Pete shoved him as he demanded.

"Fucking stop shoving me!" Kao pushed Pete's hand away from himself. He wanted to slap the guy in front of him. Nothing new, he had been wanting to do it since the day he knew Pete. Yeah, even when he was crushing on the guy, he still had moments when the insults went too far and he wanted nothing more then to strangle him. That rich brat was insufferable. And it didn't help that bullying Kao had been Pete's most favorite hobby. Sometimes, Kao wanted to slap himself as well, disgusted to think he had a crush on Pete in high school.

"I hate how you've changed" Pete looked down with a sigh.

"I what?" Kao blinked. "Huh..Pete.. look if it's about San again, I am not interested in her, how many times do I have to tell you that?" he asked miserably. He was really tired. Too exhausted to even fight the bastard who had made his life a living hell. 

"You refuse girl after girl!" Pete snapped at him. "For who?"

"Pete.. oh hell! I'm not even straight Pete! There! I said it, I'm not into girls, have never been, I'm gay!" Kao snapped back. "I really don't think I need to share my personal business with anyone, let alone you but if that's what it takes to get you out of my face, I refuse girl after girl, as you say it, it's because I'm not interested in girls and I still haven't found a guy I could love not because I like my best friend! I don't like Sandee that way!" he huffed, massaging his head. "And does San even knows you have a thing for her? It doesn't seem that way, does it now" he tried to hurt Pete back.

But instead of getting mad, Pete was gaping at Kao. "You like.. men?!"

Kao sighed. "Yes! I do. But ofcourse, an ass like you would be a homophobic, how shocking" he rolled his eyes. "I'm leaving now"

"You like guys, does that guy Sun know that?" Pete asked with a dangerous look on his face.

It surprised Kao. "What? Why do you even care-" he whimpered when he suddenly got pushed on the bed with both hands pinned above his head.

"No it can't happen. You can't like anyone else" Pete spoke through gritted teeth.

"Wha-" he was startled when Pete crushed their lips together, kissing him roughly. Kao shook his head, moving it to right to stop Pete. But Pete just moved his lips to his jaws.

"What the hell are you doing Pete!" Kao said with a sacred tone. "How drunk are you?!" he tried to push Pete but failed as Pete had his hands pinned down strongly.

Pete stared at him with intense, fiery eyes that scared Kao. He tried to free himself of the that mad dog but Pete won't budge. He even pushed further down, kicking his legs open, making their bodies brush together and growled at the sensation. 

"Pete..." Kao felt ashamed when it came out more as a moan and his eyes widened when Pete captured his lips for another fiery kiss. He struggled and gasped when Pete bit on his lower lip and slipped his tongue inside that warm mouth, assaulting those lips to his heart's content.

"PETE HAVE YOU LOST IT?" Kao yelled and whimpered when their bodies grind together again.

"YES! YES I'M MAD. YOU HAVE TURNED ME CRAZY SO STOP LOOKING AT OTHERS WITH THOSE FUCKING DOE EYES" Pete yelled in his face. "Do you have any idea.. the things I want to do to you when you look at me with those doe eyes? Don't let anyone else see you and think of the things I think. Don't smile at anyone, don't let anyone else want to kiss those lips of yours. Never let anyone else this close to you or else..." he spoke in a husky tone and brought his lips near Kao's lips, making his shudder. "I might not be this nice"

They were both panting hard. Kao's eyes became  teary. "You're never nice. And you're obviously drunk. Just in case you're confused, I'm not Sandee. I'm the shameless beggar you hate you much. Pete.. let go.. please.." 

Pete searched his face with a very excited glint in his eyes. "Nah, you're prettier than anyone I've ever seen" he leaned closer to kiss Kao again. Kao struggled for a while, trying to move out of Pete's grip. 

"Kao.." Pete whispered against his mouth. His tone so soft and needy, And Kao was tired to fight. So this time, when Pete captured his lips with his own, Kao found himself kissing that mad dog back. Yeah, he surrendered himself to that guy. To let him do whatever he wanted to do to him.

.
.

Waking up naked beside Pete was the worst nightmare of his life. Was he that drunk to let this happen to himself? Come on, he wasn't even that drunk or even to think it was just the spur of the moment.

Why would he let that bastard do all that to him?

Kao wanted to beat himself, even kill himself for being so weak. Tears fell down his eyes as he stood there in front of his dorm's bathroom, looking at the aftermaths of the night on his body. What the hell have I done?

He cried nonstop. Was the crush he thought he'd forgotten that strong to let that soulless man touch him this way? To lose himself to him? To let the guy who likes his best friend fuck him this way?

He had no answers for that.

.

.

"There you are! I was running around looking for you"

Kao closed his eyes to brace himself before facing that guy. He knew what was coming. He was prepared, he won't be affected. He won't let Pete know he was affected by him. 

"Look... about last night, I was drunk and it was... I like San since high school" Pete had an uneasy look on his face. "Our families want us engaged too"

And that hit Kao right across his heart. It felt like a slap to his pride and self respect that had been walked all over by that fucker. 

Pete looked around, not even meeting his eyes as he stared at him quietly. "Look can you... I know I made a mis-"

"You were not the only one doing it, I made that mistake with you, the worst mistake of my life!" Kao found himself sounding bitter even though he tried not to show any emotion while Pete finally turned his head to look at him. "And what's the big deal, I just had sex for the first time in my life, you realized how big of a mistake it was after having your way with me so yeah I can very easily forget all about it" Kao answered sarcastically before Pete could finish.

"I- I'm.." Pete looked down.

"No need, to apologize. You don't get to! It's not like you're that likable anyway, it's just the same" Kao rolled his eyes. "Forget it. I don't care" He walked away as fast as he could. Trying hard as he could to hold the hurt and hatred he felt towards himself.

You did it to yourself Kao! Do not blame him! You let him do that to you!

End of FLASHBACK

You did it to yourself Kao!

"Kao, come in dear" the door opened and the female doctor called him in. He looked down trying to calm his breathing before entering the room.

"Take a seat dear" the doctor smiled kindly. In first look she seemed flashy with her makeup and dyed hair but she spoke very softly, almost like a loving aunt though she wasn't an aunt. That calmed him down a lot.

"So.. Dr. Samporn sent me your reports and.." She smiled at him. "Do you know why you're here?"

"Em.. he referred me here, I don't.." Kao rubbed his nape nervously. "I'm sorry. I'm very confused, the sign outside said.. I'm not sure if it's a mistake or-- ah! You're a gynecologist!"

The doctor sighed. "Kao, I'm sorry to ask but.. have you been in same sex relation lately? Did you have unsafe sex?"

She sighed again when Kao paled visibly. "Honey.. where's your partner?"

Kao bit his lips and looked down in shame as tears filled his eyes. The doctor gave him a gentle smile. "Dear, you can call me P'Yihwa" 

he nodded slowly.

"And don't be scared of me because I'm gonna be around a lot from now on" she said carefully.

Kao panted hard to calm. "I don't get why I'm seeing a- why did you ask all that?" He looked very scared as tears rolled down his eyes. "What's wrong with me?"

Yihwa held his hand. "Kao, honey these reports here suggest that you're pregnant and the blood test my assistant took yesterday also came positive, till today you're five weeks pregnant. Over a month"

Kao looked at the woman with wide eyes. He felt numb as he sat there, not looking at anything in particular. "Are you kidding me? That is not possible" he spoke after a while, crying his eyes out of fear.

"It is, I've seen only one case before in Thailand and yes.. it's true, you're pregnant" Dr. Yihwa stood from her place and sat beside Kao hugging him who was crying his eyes out miserably. "There there, don't. Please do not put more stress on yourself male pregnancy is very rare and the chances for survival for both parent and baby are even lower"

Kao looked at the doctor with so much fear in his eyes. "Wha.. what? Am.. am I gonna die?"

"No!! No honey.."

"My baby.."

"No, I'm gonna make sure you are okay. Shh" she hugged him as he cried. "You just breathe and decide what you want to do. Okay? It's your choice if you want to keep the baby or not. Then you tell me. I promise to help you and I know exactly who can"

"What?"

"Shh.. it's okay kiddo. It will be okay" She checked up on him and  prescribed some vitamins with other instructions to take before he left.

She looked down at the file for some time before picking up her phone.

"Hey..." said a male voice on the other side.

"Hi Beamie"

##~~

Ever heard, those with the worst scars are the ones with the resilience to help cure others of their wounds.

What did you think of this chapter? I've never written about male pregnancy before though I love reading these stories. So vote and comment.

See ya.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

93K 4.4K 27
it's a ForthBeam Story but with a twist... how are they going to end up together? Let's find out together, with me.. original characters belong to C...
308K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...
323K 10.8K 25
"One mistake develops into other mistakes. can beam and forth fix them one by one?" "Character belongs to chiffon cake" "Photo by fanclubs" The stor...
30.5K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...