Helluva man (Alastor x Reader)

By Stupidity03

you've gone to hell, but the life you lived before has lead you to taking on a deer like appearance. You are... More

Prolouge
Waitressing
greetings
Invites
dancing demons
A new home
A hellish death
Tailored screams
A drunken deer
A doe a deer
Sweet Dreams
A day of hate
An injured love
A loving sister
Christmas eve
Christmas day
A/N
Rivalrys and alliances
Please read
Training
The countdown
sorry
Happy new years (kinda)
Heavenly Lovers
authors update: like 3 years later
The Forgotten Chapter

The end is near (not really don't worry)

2.8K 79 50
By Stupidity03

Your pov

You step out of the shower and put a towel around your hair and body.

"Alastor have you seen my hoodie and shorts?" You call out. A Few moments later a knock sounds on the bathroom door. You walk over and poke your head out. Alastor was wearing just a large pink shirt and some sleeping shorts. His eyes were droopy with sleep and he looked like he just wanted to lay down on the floor and go back to sleep. "Still not a morning person I see." He shakes his head and yawns.

"Here you go." He hands you your clothes and places a small peck on the tip of your nose. You poke his and duck back into the bathroom before he could retaliate.

Time skips are back sneetches

You finish styling your hair and walk out of the room to go meet Angel downstairs.

"Where are you going dear?" Alastor says as you swing a plain black purse over your shoulder.

"Me and Angel are going shopping. I won't be gone long." You smile and give Alastor a quick hug before grabbing the knob to the door.

"Do you need me to come with you? It's dangerous out there." Alastor gives you a concerned look, and reaches for your arm.

"No, I'm a big girl I can handle myself." You stick your tongue out at him and turn back to the door. "Besides, could you really handle a whole day of Angel Dust?" Alastor makes a sour face and shakes his head.

"No, I suppose not." You laugh and wave goodbye, heading downstairs to leave.

"Morning Angel!" You call out as you reach the lobby.

"Mornin' sweet cheeks!" You laugh and walk up to the main doors, waiting for Angel. Instead of his normal attire of a white and pink suit, he has on a grey off the shoulder sweater, tiny black shorts and his normal boots.

"I like the shirt." You say, poking at it playfully.

"Damn right you do!" Angel laughs and opens the door for you. "Your outfit is plain boring!" You shake your head and go outside. "Whatcha wanna do first? Sex toys, lingerie?"

"How about no?" I could use some new pajamas though." Angel groans and plays with his hair.

"Your no fun!" He stomps away, then stops and turns back to you. "I don't have a car." He mumbles.

"We can take Alastors if you don't touch anything." Angel rolls his eyes and walks over to the car.

"No promises."

TIME SKIP FIGHT ME

You and Angel had raided more than one store of most of their belongings. Most of the owners were more than willing to just hand over the store in exchange for you to not hurt them. You felt bad, and hated this reputation, but it did come in handy. You had gotten this nice new day dress for free. It had a black top half with sleeves that stopped at about your elbows, and had a lace and about your belly button. The lace was in a strip of red plaid and led to a short red plaid skirt that had some longer, and some shorter bits. Sadly, you had to cut a little hole in the back for your tail. Does Alastor have a tail? Your train of thought is interrupted by Angel tugging at your dress.

"That dress is so cute (y/n)." Angel says while fiddling with the skirt. He had found some new lingerie that he liked, and had begged you to let him wear it out of the store. Luckily, you managed to talk him out of it.

"Better than the hoodie?" You tease. He sticks out his tongue and pretends to gag.

"That trashcan over there would be better than the hoodie." Angel says, fluffing his hair as you walk back to the car. He had all six arms out so that he could carry the insane amount of stuff he bought.

"Ouch!" You throw your hand on your forehead in a fake sob story. "You wound me Angel. You truly wound me." Finally back at the car, you open the trunk and Angel dumps his piles of boxes in. You then start the car and get in, admiring the tan leather seats. Such a nice car for a guy who hated modern technology.

"Oh, by the way (y/n), I stole you this." Angel hands you a small rectangular box labeled 'hellphone'.

"Oh Angel you shouldn't have." You take the box and thank him. "But seriously, start paying for shit." You both laugh and you open the box to reveal a shiny new phone.

... time skip

Finally back at the hotel you help Angel carry his boxes in and head back to your room. It's roughly two in the afternoon, and if you are not mistaken, tomorrow's new years eve. You walk in the room and throw your bag on the bed, which is met with a complaining groan.

"Alastor?" You call out. "Are you still in bed?" The sheets move around and Alastors messy red hair emerges from the fluff tortilla.

"Morning (y/n)..." Alastor yawns and sits up, stretching.

"Al, it's two." His eyes widen and he suddenly appears next to you.

"Well then, good afternoon." You giggle as he pulls you into a hug.

This is my chance! You think. You subtly raise onto your tiptoes to look over his shoulder. Behind him was a small, red and black, fluffy dear tail.

"Oh. My. God." You pull out of Alastors grasp and duck behind him.

"(Y/n)? Is something wrong?" Alastor quizzes in a concerned tone.

"You have a tail!" You squeal. His face turns bright red and he glares at you. Suddenly he's dressed, his tail coat covering well, his tail.

"No!" You whine. Alastor laughs and lifts your chin.

"Smile my dear. You know you're never fully dressed without one." You flash him a forced smile, and turn your head so his hand is cupping your cheek.

"Tomorrow's new years eve." You tell him. His face shifts to one of mild concern.

"The cleanse." He murmurs. You nod. For the years you've been with Alastor you've been able to just hide in his house. The exterminators didn't tend to go near there, but the hotel was going to be high on heavens list no doubt.

"Are you worried?" You ask, tilting your head up. He ponders that for a moment, then shakes his head no.

"So long as your here, I know they can't hurt anyone." You blush as Alastor pulls you into a hug. "Nice dress, by the way." You both laugh and head downstairs.

"Hey Charlie!" You call out. "Want help making lunch?" She calls back a muffled yes and you head to the kitchen. Alastor starts to follow you, but you push him back. "Go hunt. I know you like fresh food better." He thanks you and heads to the door. Charlie hands you an apron and you head over to the counter with her.

"We're going to have soup and grilled cheese for lunch." She says, smiling at you.

"Okay!" You chirp. You then head over to the pantry and pull out the cheddar.

"So (y/n)" You turn your head to the sound of Charlie's voice. "You and Alastor, when is that going to be official?" You turn bright red and throw the block of cheese at her. She steps out of the way and laughs.

"I-its not, were not I mean..." You stutter, tripping over your words. She smiles evilly at you.

"It's already a thing!" She sings. Your face burns.

"NO ITS-" You're interrupted by the feeling of a thin hand on your shoulder.

"I haven't even left the building yet and I hear yelling. Is everything okay?" Alastor asks you.

"What are you still doing here? Go get lunch!" You say, desperately waving your hands at him.

"I needed to grab my hunting jacket." He holds up a more torn and old looking coat. You bury your face in your hands and groan. "Whats wrong my dear?"

"Charlie's being mean." You mutter. She laughs at this and smiles at Alastor and you.

"Y'all are cute!" She chirps. Alastors face burns and he looks down at you.

"Yes, she is quite the gem." Your faces deepens to an almost purple color and you glare at Alastor.

"You're both awful." You hiss. You go to storm off but Alastor wraps his arms around you.

"Don't leave me." You glare at him, then sigh.

"I would never." You hear Charlie squeal in the background, and you pinch the bridge of your nose. "I guess the words out now." You feel Alastor nod in agreement.

"Is that so bad?" He mumbles. You giggle slightly.

"I guess not."

1458 words (Short sorry)

Unlike the title says, no this is not the end I promise the end isn't even in the foreseeable future. IM BACK FROM THE DEAD PEEPS <3 Sorry for not updating but ive been kinda out of it here of late.  Now for some shout outs cause y'all are nuts! First off, holy crap were almost to 30k reads!!!!!! You guys are nuts how is this really happening?! Also.

Go read these books there all great!

Rose bud by brazenbull (Love your book keep up the great work!)

Love and lies by thegreatempire (luv you gurl books going great!)

The demon by Solomon Rutherford (Brotatochip update more!)

These people are all great and so are their books! I love all of you so much! I'm sorry if I don't respond to your comments or pm's I have no way of getting notifications right now sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 640 24
Read on as you start to fall in love in this book with the Radio Demon himself. COMPLETED My first _xreader Character and Cover credits to Vivziepop ...
5.3K 95 1
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ Alastor, th...
258K 7.2K 38
(Y/n), a normal teenage girl living a comfortable sub-urban life. Supporting friends and family along with good grades in school. Until she meets the...
40.9K 1.5K 28
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...