Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

FRIES1andCHIPS0 tarafından

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... Daha Fazla

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021 - 1030
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1101 - 1120
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 731-740

636 20 0
FRIES1andCHIPS0 tarafından

Chapter 731 "The Furious Bai Chang Feng (8)"

Those ghostly eyes were blood red, voice a shrilling howl like that of someone's fingernail scratching against a wooden plank, this being was in every sense a specter of vengeance then a soul.

"You..." Losing all color from that face, Muzhen hastens to step back from where she stood. Unfortunately for this vile existence of a woman, there's only a window behind her, leaving no other place to run or hide.

"Muzhen, you are only afraid of us revealing your secret of killing that woman, that's why you murdered us all! We did so much for you, I DID SO MUCH FOR YOU! No matter what, I will drag you to hell before I go!" The murderous ghost charges in a vain attempt at stealing his former liege's life. An ethereal body has no way to make physical contact with real flesh so all that accomplished was turning the woman a dreadful white.

Muzhen's heart was as cold as the dead right now. Looking around, her first instinct was to explain and deny: "He's maligning me, I did nothing of that sort! I only killed him because he made a huge mistake, I really didn't....."

Pahh!

This slap across the face came from Hun Tian Yue (wife), she's trembling all over due to the intense rage coursing through those veins. In the end, all that hate and all that anger devolves into nothing but tears of frustration and self-disgust.

"Who allowed you to touch her?" Hand clenching into a tight ball, the madam truly hated herself for acting so late. "Do you really think we would keep tolerating your insubordination? I should've killed you years ago, then maybe none of this would've happened."

This evil witch not only killed what was supposed to be my daughter-in-law, she's even trying to take my granddaughter as well!

Blood seeping continuously out the corner of her mouth, Muzhen didn't care what others had to say when things have reached this stage. In her mind, the only opinion she cares for remains to be on one person and that was Yun Feng.

Turning to look up, what returned for her prayers weren't the look of pity or sadness, only the unbridled fury of someone filled with hatred.

"My vendetta to avenge my wife will never end till the one responsible dies! Muzhen, you will pay for what you did with your blood!" Gnashing his teeth, Yun Feng squints his eyes into a menacing glare. "But, letting you die is too easy of a fate for someone like you! You killed my wife, now I won't let you go unless I destroy your entirety!"

Boom!

At the word, he directly punches the old witch's stomach, causing her to bend over in extreme pain till she's gagging for air.

For those watching, none of them intervened for they knew if they did, the next target of the leading family's ire would be them. The crime Muzhen committed being too critical that it's beyond help.

Sure enough, Yun Feng's continuous punching didn't stop even after the woman fell to the ground. He just kept pummeling her and pummeling her until one could hear audible cracks. It couldn't be helped. This man who's been lost in a world of delusion and madness for twenty years had nowhere to vent his frustration. And as it so happens, the one responsible for most of his misfortune now stands before him, letting him free to beat and slice with the blades as he please.

As for Muzhen herself, this woman had given up on her life entirely. There's no turning around at this stage. Reputation ruined, status destroyed, and her most inner secret revealed for all to ridicule, there's nothing else left to keep her in this world.

Perhaps this is for the best. At least I can die by the hands of the man I love....

"Father." Suddenly, a voice throws itself into the frenzy, causing the beat red man from continuing. Turning around, Yun Feng's eyes were starting to tear up. "Just now... what did you call me?"

He's been waiting over twenty years for her to call him that. Now his wish has been fulfilled so of course he's emotional. "Don't let her blood dirty your hands."

Want to die in the hands of the one you want? That's only if I give you that chance! Bai Yan snickers inside over the woman's disgusting nature.

"Okay, okay." Pleased right into his eye, Yun Feng attempts to cover up the emotional joy he felt only to fail miserably with that soppy face.

"You..." Muzhen struggles to raise her head against the one looking down at herself. Once she realizes what the foe intends to do, her first reaction was a huge gasp of unease: "What are you going to do?"

Chapter 732 "The Furious Bai Chang Feng (9)"

"Eat her." Facing Goldy (dragon), Bai Yan mildly gives her command like the order was nothing special.

"......"

Can I refuse? The poor dragon gapes at what he's just heard.

"Truth is, Mistress...." meek in his tone, "I can't get myself to swallow this human...."

Due to the repeated injuries she suffered thus far, plus those insulting words, Muzhen had once again puked blood out from her lungs. Just that this time it came straight from her heart and left that part stinging like something just burst.

"Yan'er," Bai Chang Feng decides to speak up, his face an open frown. "I want to bring her back to the Medicine Sect."

This took Bai Yan by surprise. She didn't expect her grandfather to want someone like this.

"She hurt my daughter and insulted my granddaughter; death is too cheap for her. Let me take her back home and I will find thousands of ways to make her pay for what she did in the most painful manner possible!"

"Alright," Bai Yan nods, "I'll give you a Dan recipe as well to go with it. The medicine can revive someone even if they're a breath away from death, a perfect solution when she's about to die. Of course, there are consequences to such a thing. Whenever the user takes pain again, it would be magnified by many folds afterward."

Lighting up in the eyes, the old grandpa sounded very pleased: "As you wish, I won't let this person responsible for my daughter's suffering off."

That said, Bai Chang Feng still hasn't forgotten the debt owed by Chief Wu Wei and his group of lackeys. "Do the bunch of you still have opinions about my daughter's marriage?"

Embarrassed and awkward, the chief forces a smile in a vain attempt to smooth the situation: "Chief Bai, let me explain first."

"Explain? Explain what? What's there to explain? You'd better go back and get ready to meet the challenge from my Medicine Sect's!"

Twitching in the mouth, Chief Wu Wei immediately sneaks a peek to his son Yun Feng for help, hoping the connection there would earn him some leeway.

As long as my son speaks up then Bai Yan will soften up. By then both sides will remain harmonious, otherwise, war would be unavoidable. However, the expected persuading words never came, only the inaction and ignoring attitude.

"Father-in-law, I am willing to leave the Misty Fairy House and take on your family name. Would you be willing to have me?"

"OomphOomph!" Chief Wu Wei coughs a few times after hearing those damning words, "Wife, do you see that? They all say daughters like to side with others, now its our son who's siding with others."

Not showing any compassion or pain over her husband's woe, Jun Tian Yue instead came in front of her son's side and stood with him: "Yun Feng, I am so happy that you recovered so you can do whatever you like. What's more, I will also come with you to the Medicine Sect because I can already tell your father intends to give you away to that whatever goddess again."

Towards this unified offense of mother and son, Bai Chang Feng was rather pleased inside over this. He's very angry still over his daughter's fate at the hands of these people so the grudge he held only got suppressed, not dismissed.

"Alright! My Medicine Sect is big and wealthy anyways, a few extra mouths to feed is nothing for us. Since your so-called husband and father is such a weak person inside then it's best to leave him anyways!"

He too doesn't want such a cowardly in-law!

"Don't go too far Bai Chang Feng!" the chief was downright livid in his face.

Not only does this old fart want to steal my son, he's also trying to steal my wife!

"I'm only enduring you because I don't want my son and my granddaughter to be sad, don't think for a second I am scared of your Medicine Sect!"

"I don't care," Bai Yan shrugs then to cut in. Smiling all the way as she turned to the Zhong brothers: "Shifus, do you two also want to come back to the Medicine Sect with me?"

Her grandfather was currently supporting her father. As the good daughter and granddaughter, it's only proper there be no internal conflict and only good support.

And sure enough, Bai Chang Feng became rather satisfied inside. That's right, Yan'er is taking my side. So what if she's related to these people, it's always the grandfather that's the most important, HA!

Chapter 733 "The Furious Bai Chang Feng (10)"

In terms of importance the Misty Fairy House was definitely up there, but to the Zhong brothers who just had a new lease on life, their newfound student remains to be number one. What's more, the both of them knows fair well that Bai Yan wouldn't really make a move against her own relatives, merely an act to scare the chief in order to get some good old payback for what he did years ago.

"I also want to go to the Medicine Sect. I won't be your son-in-law though, but I can be your god-son, how about that?" Meek in his demeanor, the womanizer decides to join in on the fun as well after getting the full picture from their conversation. He's the latest one to come over so it took him a while to understand what's been happening.

Or a granddaughter's husband is good too....

Of course, that's something he would only say aloud if he wasn't related to Bai Yan. Now that he knows the girl was his niece, the idea had long left him. He may be a womanizer but he's no pervert that's interested in incest.

"You... all of you..."

Chief Wu Wei nearly puked blood at this outrageous setup, Do they all want to drive me mad or something? Also, when did I ever say I want to give Yun Feng to that goddess?

"That's right," Bai Chang Feng happily adds oil to the mix by nodding approvingly. "I only have a daughter and son in my lifetime. To be able to get another son from out of nowhere is not a bad deal at all."

The womanizer's eye blew up with glee: "Elder Bai, are you saying you agree? Oh Father, you are my father from now on!"

"Xun Huan!" the chief snaps out at his second son, "your real father here isn't dead yet, how could you go recognize another person as your old man! Oh what misfortune, how could I have created such a unfilial son!"

Puckering his lip to one side: "And look at how Big Bro turned out? He's always been filial and obedient to you, and look what happened. In the end you only wanted to give him to that goddess. Thank goodness I was young back then so she didn't fancy me, but now that I'm older and handsomer than my brother, I can be sure she would ask for me instead. If I have to offer myself up to an old ancient hag, I would rather leave and become Elder Bai's son."

From the womanizer's word alone, one could tell he too had a lot of complaints regarding the treatment of his older brother Yun Feng by the hands of these people. Now to become aware of the misfortunate fate of their family being separated for over twenty years, that displeasure only grew in kind.

Shuddering at his own son's retort, Chief Wu Wei couldn't fault in the unfilial boy's logic. In the end, despite that moving jaw like he wants to speak, no words ever came like he's at a loss for a proper response.

"Why waste time with him? Let's go back my Medicine Sect so we can celebrate the new members to the family." Grumbling at the waste of time, the old grandpa decides to push for an early departure.

Bai Chang Feng may not be a lot of things in his life, but he would never act like a coward who would use his own children to pray for peace. And that's exactly what Chief Wu Wei of the Misty Fairy House did. That knowledge made him feel disgusted just being in the person's presence.

"Chief Wu Wei, HA! Wu Wei is such a fitting name for someone like you. Inaction is truly suited for a personality like yours."

Note: Wu Wei actually means something similar to inaction in chinese. For those wondering, every character in this has a name that means something to either the nature of their character or some event that they would experience further along the story.

The sarcastic mockery completely leaves the chief too ashamed to look up. However, the discomfort of knowing he's about to lose his wife and children got the better of him.

"Alright Bai Chang Feng, I admit it was I who's at fault back then, for that I apologize. However, you can forget about taking away my wife and children!"

Shooting a peek in return: "Are you sure you can stop us?"

"Why not?" Chief Wu Wei steps forward to put up a strong front, "My Misty Fairy House and your Medicine Sect is equal in power! Even if we butt heads, you won't be able to come out on top."

Quiet for a moment, Bai Chang Feng decides to bring in reinforcement: "And if we add in the Holy Land?"

"Holy Land? Our three forces have always been harmonious, and if I remember correctly, didn't you steal one their elder's much coveted genius recently? Don't tell me you intend to get them to join your side when you've done that?"

Chapter 734 "The Furious Bai Chang Feng (11)"

"HoHo," Bai Chang Feng only scoffs a laugh at the comment. This guy obviously doesn't know because the Holy Land's people already left when he came over that day.

While their bickering and sly comments were continuing to ensue, a faint yet powerful voice had cut in again from the air, causing everyone to look over in that direction.

"What is going on here? Who's going to team up to deal with the Misty Fairy House? EH, Bai Chang Feng, what are you doing here instead of staying at your Medicine Sect?"

These two old men felt slightly taken aback by who's already present, but that opinion soon changed to protest. Dammit, this old fart beat us to the punch again! He's here to rob our merit of helping Yan'er with these from the Misty Fairy House, that must be why he's here!

"Ren Yi, Qiu Shu Rong, what are you two doing here?" Likewise, Chief Wu Wei also didn't expect these two fellas to arrive.

I invited Bai Chang Feng so its normal for him to be here, but what's with these two coming uninvited? And seeing that hostile look in their eyes when I asked, they're obviously not here because of the Medicine Sect or Bai Chang Feng....

"We are here to find someone, now it looks like that's not needed anymore." Ren Yi makes a faint chuckle before eventually landing his line of sight on the reddish woman with those mourning eyes. "Lassie, how could you quietly run over to the Misty Fairy House without so much as talking to us first? Do you not take us as your shifus or something?"

Sh... Shifus?

There was silence in the room as they thought on the idea.

Chief Wu Wei didn't fare so well either. Making a face of solid brick because his brain's too busy working. The status of these two in the Holy Land is undoubtedly very high, but I must still consider this on whether or not the lord of the Holy Land would begin a war for their sake. After all, a three way war between the three major powers are no laughing joke.

Just when the person was going over several possibilities and scenarios, Qiu Shu Rong decides to speak up: "Oh my precious disciple, how can you be so impulsive? Do you think I don't know what sort of makeup these from the Misty Fairy House have? Even before coming, the Lord specifically told me that I mustn't let you be wronged by these people. If they do, you are to go back immediately and tell him so he can come in person to pay them back!"

Warmed to the heart over the kindness, Bai Yan knows full well how much care she has received during the years she stayed in the Holy Land.

"Don't worry, I won't be wronged," smiley face at her two precious teachers, "let me do some introductions first. These two over here are my two new shifus from the Misty Fairy House, they've been very good to me while I've been here."

Ren Yi and Qiu Shu Rong both pricked their brows at the notion: "It looks like our Shifu Team has grown by another two members. Not bad, not bad at all. Combined together, we should be enough to get ahead of this Bai Chang Feng and stick it to him."

Huffing a grunt at being pointed out, the old grandpa cocks his chin high with his hands crossed against his chest: "Even if you add more people it won't make a difference. I am Yan Yan's grandfather, her closest relative so you got nothing on me!"

That's right, no one can match my status.

Excessively twitching the corner of his mouth, Elder Zhongnan (older) had to make a few awkward coughs to get his composure back: "Since all of us are her shifus then there's no need to be so polite. But as far as I know, none of you should be able to produce an eighth grade alchemist as a student or am I missing something?"

Eighth grade alchemist? Dismayed by this knowledge, the two new arrivals from the Holy Land were gawking at each other before finally landing on the girl's figure. This lassie is now an eighth grade alchemist?

But before the both of them could ask for more details, an ear-piercing cry of sobbing tears had cut them off.

"WIFE, I KNOW I AM WRONG, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME.....!" Clinging onto Jun Tian Yue's leg and sobbing like a total loser was none other than Chief Wu Wei. It's obvious the last ounce of pride and prestige he held had been destroyed. Now he desperately wanted to salvage his marriage before he loses it all.

Chapter 735 "The Furious Bai Chang Feng (12)"

"I'm not letting go. Unless you promise not to leave me, I won't ever let go!"

Pride? What's that? If I let my pride get the better of me now then I'm going to lose my wife and child, that stuff can move aside! The chief still had enough sense left in him to know what's more important.

Originally he did want to use forceful means to make Bai Chang Feng keep his people from leaving, but the Medicine Sect and Holy Land's already about to team up on himself, meaning what chip does he have left to play?

In times like these, being the weaker crab is the king's path!

Against her own husband's quick change of attitude, downright weak, Jun Tian Yue was extremely irked and that could be seen in the beet red color of those cheeks. She's not only angry, but also greatly embarrassed at her man's lack of standard.

"You scram!"

"I'm not scramming, if I scram then you won't be coming back." Clinging even tighter onto his wife's leg now, the chief's appearance bordered on the line of humiliation. "I know I'm wrong now Wife, please don't leave me. I won't force Yun Feng again so you mustn't go, otherwise...."

"Otherwise what?" Jun Tian Yue mocks her own husband using that sarcastic tone.

"Otherwise I will go to the Medicine Sect too and refuse to leave. The only way Bai Chang Feng can get rid of me is to drive all of us out!"

That comment instantly leaves a series of black lines across the old grandpa's face: "My Medicine Sect doesn't welcome you."

"I don't care. If you dare take my wife and children away then I'm going to loaf around at your home. You must also feed me well and take care of my living expenses...."

Before the man could even finish his ridiculous statement, Bai Chang Feng had already heard enough and sent a kick over as protest. "Get out of here!"

It's not enough that he wants to loaf around my home? He also wants me to feed him well and take care of his living expenses? Dream on!

"Chief Wu Wei!" Making an exasperated face, the poor old grandpa sucks in a deep breath in order to gather the air for what he's about to say: "I'll give you one last chance. If you can find my daughter then I'll forgive you for the sake of my granddaughter!"

For Yun Feng who's been staying quiet to one side, the man naturally lit up at the notion of his wife being alive. "Father-in-law, is Ning'er still alive?"

My wife is alive still? Due to the emotional excitement he felt at the possibility, the patient couldn't control his appearance at all and could be read by everyone on what he's intending to do.

"If Ning'er is dead then where did Yan Yan come from you fool!" Peeking over to the person who's now staring intently at his every move, Bai Chang Feng says the obvious: "But I am not hundred percent sure on the matter either. If the worse comes to past then you people from the Misty Fairy House better prepare yourself. And you! You can forget about being my son-in-law, I won't take someone who indirectly caused my daughter's death!"

Regarding the threat and whatnot, Yun Feng could care less. To him, someone that's been lost for the past twenty years, he only has his wife in mind and now he couldn't even bear to stand a life without her.

She's alive!

As he laughed and laughed at the wonderful news, tears slowly trickled down his cheeks as well. "Ning'er, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...."

I am useless, I couldn't protect you and keep you safe. If not for my incompetence then you wouldn't have suffered so much pain during my absence.

Looking at the pitiful appearance of the younger man, Bai Chang Feng honestly couldn't bring himself to hate the person. He's very tied inside. One part of his mind felt happy that someone had such strong feelings for his daughter, the other for the misfortune he brought along with the relationship.

If only this child isn't from the Misty Fairy House, how good would that be? Perhaps then Ning'er would still be around and Yan Yan wouldn't have had to suffer so much during her childhood....

Ren Yu and Qiu Shu Rong were both very confused by this sudden form of address: "What is going on here? When did you become the father-in-law of the Misty Fairy House?"

"Ahumph," Elder Zhongbei (younger) coughs a few times to clear his throat, "things are complicated."

Despite that, the younger brother of the two used the easiest form of words to describe and explain the events of earlier. This way the two new arrivals from the Holy Land would get a clearer picture of the relationship they now all shared.

Of course, the main topic mainly revolves around the lies produced by Muzhen and of how the old hag wanted to deceive everyone into harming Bai Yan.

"Outrageous!" Qiu Shu Rong (third) puts on an exasperated face, "My disciple's status within the Holy Land is one of a kind! Our lord loves her and our princess trails behind her at all times. Even our young lord had tried to abduct her on several occasions only to fail miserably!"

"Oommph!" Ren Yi (second) hurries to cut in with his voice, "Yan Yan's father is still around you idiot!"

Chapter 736 "The Furious Bai Chang Feng (13)"

Sure enough...

The last tidbit about someone trying to kidnap his daughter had finally brought the man's attention back to reality. He may be mostly filled with the yearning moment where he and his wife reunites again, but that's still far into the future and not now.

"This... mistake, my mistake," all embarrassed, Qiu Shu Rong (third) hurries to correct himself. "No matter what, Yan Yan's identity within our Holy Land is extremely high, there's no reason for her to discard that to come to the Misty Fairy House."

Muzhen had been listening in on every despite her dreadful condition. Due to the excessive blood loss and repeated injury, she's incapable of speaking or moving, only able to stare intently with her murky eyes like she's unable to accept fate.

"Yan Yan, you should hand this Muzhen to us in the Holy Land instead. The torture chambers inside the Punishment Hall is much more suited for the likes of her."

"No way!" Bai Chang Feng angrily refuses, " Yan'er already promised to hand that wretched woman over to me for disposal, I won't let you rob me of my pleasure of getting payback."

"So what if I'm robbing you? It's not like it's the first time you robbed people from our Holy Land anyways. It's about time us brothers got some payback on you."

"I said no so it's a no! You bunch from the Holy Land is too soft, totally incapable of properly making her regret for what she's done!"

......

The onlooking crowds were dead silent as they all watched the bickering nonsense from the three prestigious old seniors.

It's one thing to compete between themselves for some geniuses, after all, that's expected for every power and faction out there. But now they're arguing over who gets custody of a prisoner? That's just ridiculous!

"Ahumph, excuse me but Muzhen is a person of my Misty Fairy House. If there is any punishment to be made, I believe I should be the one who gets to decide." Chief Wu Wei decides to chime in after some thought.

This would be a good opportunity to make up for my past mistake, otherwise I might get demoted even further than I already have in front of my family....

"Scram!"

"Who do you think you are?! I still haven't settled the debt with you yet and you dare come shove your face in front of us? Heck, I'm seriously worried you might just let this woman go if we're not looking!"

Originally the three bickering old fellas were still going at it until the annoying pest decides to cut in. And without deviating from expectation, they promptly unified to shut the chief down and glared daggers at the person.

Against the complete lack of respect, Chief Wu Wei could only say he's absolutely steaming. I am still the leader of the Misty Fairy House, when I have to endure such indignation? Dammit, if not for my wife and children, I wouldn't even put up with you bastards!

"You all want to quarrel then do so afterwards. I came to the Misty Fairy House for a seed from the Blood Vine plant." Bai Yan figured its time she stepped in less this drags on till midnight.

"Oh how careless of me," Jun Tian Yue pats her own forehead like a forgetful person. "What are you still standing there for? Don't you see your granddaughter is asking for the Blood Vine? Hurry and go grab it before I get angry!"

"Oh, oh, yes Wife!" Coming back to his senses, Chief Wu Wei made quick work of running inside to retrieve said item. Minutes later, he's returned with the precious box holding the seed inside.

The elders of the Misty Fairy House had wanted to protest at the sight, but in the end, they couldn't bring themselves to speak up in light of those moving jaws.

"Here you go Yan'er..." All flattering in his demeanor, the chief offers up the prize.

"Who said you can call her that?" Bai Chang Feng snorts, all huffing and puffing.

Qiu Shu Rong (third) also frowns over the form of address: "You should be calling her Miss Bai Yan."

As for Ren Yi, this usually calm elder from the Holy Land didn't openly speak out due to his character, but that disapproval gaze said it all.

These old bastards are too much! The chief complaints, feeling hurt and wanting to cry.

"The Blood Vine seed that you wanted."

In the end the man decides to outright not address the girl. He knows that if he did call her Yan'er again then they would not let it settle. And since he's not willing to lower himself to the point of doing a formal greeting since he was the girl's grandfather as well, the best course of action would be to skip on the subject.

Chapter 737 "Forgive Me, Okay? (1)"

With the seed in hand, the only thing left now was for her to treat Bai Xiachen of his condition....

"Yan'er, what about this Muzhen, how should we deal with her?" Qiu Shu Rong shoots an angry glare at the ashen looking woman who remained curled up on the floor.

Brooding over the question, Bai Yan decides to stick with the original plan: "I have promised to give her to my grandfather earlier. If you are bored you can also go the Medicine to play. It doesn't matter anyways. My grandfather is wealthy enough so you don't need to be polite or conservative."

Bai Chang Feng's face literally contorted at that comment, Oh the irony. How can this girl do this to me, her own grandfather?

"Oomph!" Making a dry cough, Qiu Shu Rong turns to his brother after seeing how Bai Yan was already leading Tsing Yi and her two followers away. "What should we do now Ren Yi?"

Arching his brow at the dilemma the second elder from the Holy Land merely gives a shrug: "Uuhh, I guess we should wait for Yan'er to come back before deciding. We still haven't confirmed Xiachen's health yet so how can we just leave?"

"Health?" Bai Chang Feng was still distressing over his own home's impending expense increase when he overheard that last bit. Unsure, he hurries to ask: "What do you mean by Xiachen's health? Did something happen to him?"

"Don't you know? The whole reason Yan'er came to the Misty Fairy House is to locate the Blood Vine seeds and to treat Xiachen." Sighing, Ren Yi shakes his head in disappointment, "And from what I can discern, one of the main reasons behind the child's injury is related to his own father."

Though the Holy Land elder didn't know the exact details or what happened, but based on the attitude and extreme anger Little Rice showed at the mention of Di Cang's name from before was enough to tell him enough.

If I had known things would turn out this way then I would've helped the young lord pursue Yan'er back then. That way both mother and child wouldn't have been hurt....

"What?" The old grandpa flies into a rage, "Xiachen's injury is related to Di Cang? What the heck is he doing as a father? How could he allow his own son to be in such a terrible state? I absolutely won't agree to him being beside my granddaughter's side again!"

Xiachen?

Hearing the name being repeatedly mentioned by these old fellas, Yun Feng eventually allowed the curious side of him to take charge. "Umm, who is this Xiachen you guys keep bringing up?"

"It's Bai Yan's son."

Snap!

Yun Feng could visibly see and hear his own vital chord breaking apart from the news. Quivering so slightly in the lip, he had trouble believing Qiu Shu Rong's (third) word.

This is unfair! I was only gone for twenty years. How could my daughter already have a son? I'll find the bastard who sweettalked my precious baby and beat him to a pulp!

"Senior Qiu (third)..."

Understanding the younger man's woe, Qiu Shu Rong waves his hand: "Regardless of what happens, we can talk about this after Yan'er returns."

The gesture stopped any question he had wanted to make. Giving a bitter nod, Yun Feng knew that's the best solution: "Okay, let's wait for my daughter's return before continuing this discussion..."

......

Outside the city's premise, Bai Yan didn't need to look far before the distinct features of her precious little baby came into view.

"WooWoo," the troublemaker also showed great joy and hurried to jump into those arms.

"Son, where have you been these past couple of days?" Tightly embracing the boy, she asks with a slight hint of worry and displeasure at being alone for so long.

If Mother finds out I was with Baddie Father, would she take me as a little traitor? The little fox hangs his head like a guilty boy,

Just when the little guy was all tied inside over this, Bai Yan went ahead to bring out the prize she just earned. It's the seed and she's very happy to be able to treat her baby boy.

Chapter 738 "Forgive Me, Okay? (2)"

She did not give Bai Xiachen a chance to speak or explain. Tapping her feet as light as a feather, she dashes toward the nearest pile of risen earth in the distance....

Qiong Mountain.

Standing as the highest alp within the borders of the Misty Fairy House, it's said that there once lived a divine entity at the highest peak. As a result, the area has become famous among its locals and would attract a good number of adventurous youngsters to trek its rigorous terrains in hopes of meeting that supposed divine being.

But in reality? None has truly ever reached the highest point, not even once....

There are simply too many demonic beasts lurking in its environment. Unless one had the strength of a Monarch Rank, they could forget about even making an attempt, let alone climbing its dangerous cliffs and rocky paths.

However, nothing lasts forever. At this moment atop of the Qiong Mountain where fluffy white clouds shrouded its view, there stood a quaint looking cabin that's currently being occupied by an almost fairy like man. Silvery hair with a pristine white robe, there's not a trace of blemish on that handsome face which oozed a sense of age and sadness.

Suddenly, the wind from behind began to blow, causing that hand holding the jade flute to react with a quiver. "Have you found the Blood Vine?"

Standing there against the open window was Bai Yan with her brow faintly arched at being recognized despite the man having his back faced against herself. "I've brought it, and I've come as you told me to after getting the plant. What method do you intend to use to heal my son?"

That day before she left with her son, Chu Yi God had told her what to do. First locate the Blood Vine or its seed, then come to the highest peak of the Qiong Mountain in order to seek him out.

"Hand the seed to me." Finally coming around, the man remains indifferent in the eyes despite the shallow smile he made.

Slightly hesitant at first, Bai Yan hands the box over in the end. The poor woman doesn't know why either but she believes this strange individual who shared a strong similarity to Chu Yi Feng would help herself despite all the mystery.

And sure enough, the man promptly drew a small knife from his waist. Flicking the blade against the tip of that stretched finger, blood quickly trickled down that serene skin and dripped onto the seed.

"You..." Taken aback by the suddenness of the move, Bai Yan slightly trembled inside at the length this person would go.

She's not exactly sure what's happening but based on her speculation, that droplet of blood was a portion of his spiritual essence, meaning once used then it's gone forever. That's a big taboo for any cultivator because it's a heavy blow to one's strength and health.

Without fault or deviation, the seed gradually began to sprout into a tiny red sapling.

"Why are you doing this for me?" she felt all complicated inside.

That's right, we're not related or acquainted, why does he keep helping me?

In response to the question, Chu Yi God only showed a glimmer of imperceptible pain from within his eyes.

Why help you?

Because, I owe you....

"Maybe... it's a fated coincidence." Smiling in his face, the man deliberately makes an excuse, "When I first laid eyes upon you, I've felt very close and just had the urge to help."

Time continues to flow under this quiet awkwardness, and through the nourishment of the fairy like man's effort – mostly blood – the sapling has now grown big enough to begin flowering.

It's a radiant plant, giving off a heart-stopping light from its existence. Shockingly enough, Bai Yan didn't feel comfortable gazing at the thing. Her instincts told her if she did so, the plant would suck her soul out and into that thing....

"The Blood Vine has been forcibly flowered by me. Now the boy only needs to consume it in order to restore his human form." Flicking his finger for the second time, the flower instantly turns into a ball of reddish hue before shooting into the little fox's mouth.

The process wasn't without its hurdles though, curling into a ball, the poor kid made repeated moans and groans of someone in pain. Those eyes were covered in tears as he looked up helplessly at Bai Yan for help.

"Son?" Aghast in her face, the anxious mother hurries to ask: "How long will the pain continue?"

Chapter 739 "Forgive Me, Okay? (3)"

Then before Bai Yan could get a proper answer, Bai Xiachen's painful squirming had stopped. Eyes closed and curled into a ball, there now appears a glowing tattoo like symbol across the kid's temple which represented the Blood Vine inside his body.

"He's fine now. When he wakes up again, he'll have recovered so you can let him rest in that bed over there." Gesturing to the other room in this cabin, Chu Yi God mildly puts the woman's anxious heart to rest with that statement.

Relieved, the mother did exactly as told and carefully placed her son atop of the bed. Only then did she leave the cabin for the outside.

"You just now... are you okay?" Regardless of how or what she felt towards this stranger, Bai Yan should rightfully ask about the man's wellbeing after all he's done.

"OmphUmmph!" Coughing so slightly as if he's trying to muffle out his own discomfort, Chu Yi God turns around to show a spellbinding smile that's out of this world. "I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me...."

Then out of habit, the man went ahead to ruffle the woman's hair like he's always done so in the past. By the time he's come to his senses and realized what was done, those fingers were already as stiff as a rock.

"Thank you." Not noticing the oddity in the other side's movement, Bai Yan inhales deeply before giving the man a grateful hug.

"If it wasn't for you then my son wouldn't have recovered so much, and I have a strong feeling like I've known you all along. Were you my older brother in a past life?"

Older brother?

The man twitches so slightly at the last bit. Staring closely into the female's eye, his face showed a bittersweet smile like he's in some sort of pain.

To think the sweet little girl who always followed behind myself would come around and say something like this one day.... She should've been my wife, and she almost did if not for the mistake I did. Now what was done can never be undone, and we can never return to the old happy times we shared either....

"Maybe we were," the man sighs, patting her back in response to the hug.

This is for the best. At least she wouldn't hate me if she continues to forget....

......

"Yan Yan, what are you two doing?"

All of a sudden, a familiar voice of anger and jealousy interjects on their moment, causing the woman to stiffen over at the sound signature.

Overbearing, tyrannical, and mesmerizingly seductive, this was none other than the one and only demon lord.

"Di Cang!" As soon as Bai Yan swung around to meet that face, her inner anger exploded.

Just because he left a wisp of power around to protect me during the critical moment doesn't mean I'm going to forgive what he did!

Without extra word or inquiry into the state of things, Di Cang unleashes his all and allows his power to manifest across the entire mountain peak. Under this might, even the air itself had begun to twist and deform. But that's not all. From within the rippled void of the eternal darkness, the great demon lord only needs a wave of his hand to summon out countless ominous blades of pure chaos before firing them off to the pristinely white man currently still hugging his wife.

Thankfully Chu Yi God wasn't a nobody either. In a flash of glorious radiance, his body disappears in the next second and allowed the destructive attack to skimmer through the air and into the earth. This had the indirect effect of cutting off a whole chunk of the peak, leaving an awkward shaped mass of rock and dirt to topple down the cliffside and eventually creating a landslide from the momentum.

"Stop it!"

Seeing how these two are about to battle it out in front of herself, Bai Yan immediately lashes out and snapped: "If you two want to fight then get lost! I won't tolerate any form of disturbance while my son is resting inside the cabin!"

The momentum of both males were quite monstrous and frightening to even the strongest masters of this world, but at her word and threat, it just suddenly disappears like someone choked the life out of them....

Chapter 740 "Forgive Me, Okay? (4)"

"Yan Yan is my wife. The next time you touch her, I will chop off that hand!"

Showing a faint smirk in return, Chu Yi God clearly had other opinions: "What she wants to do is her business, you can't stop her."

"Yes, I can't stop her from doing what she wants, but I can strangle any bastard who tries to woo her! Come one and I'll strangle one, come two and I'll strangle two! In this life she is destined to be my wife!" Giving a warning glare to the other side that's also floating in the air, Di Cang then descends to his wife's side. In that moment, from what was an intense and oppressive aura was now a flattering and pleading face.

"Yan Yan, I can give you an explanation for what happened that day..." dry and a little hoarse in his voice, the desperate man tightly grasps onto Bai Yan's hand. "I was framed, that wasn't me that day. It was State Teacher's mess. He created a substitute of me and that person impersonated me, I...."

Countless emotions could be found fluctuating within the woman's face, but in the end she did let it go.

"Oh."

Oh?

What does 'oh' mean?

"Yan Yan, don't you believe me?"

"I believe."

She's said it before. If he comes and give her an explanation then she would believe him.

But....

"Then you forgive me?" Elated inside, Di Cang's firm grasp strengthened a bit over the happiness.

"Take a guess." Tilting her head to one side, Bai Yan answers with an undiscernible smile that left him uncertain and nervous.

"I..." slightly aggrieved in the eyes, "Can I not guess?"

"Then get out of my face!" Huffing and puffing, Bai Yan had to take a heavy deep breath before she could suppress the urge to yell at him.

Not willing to poke the hornets' nest, Di Cang decides to focus his attention back to the competition. Squinting his eyes into a narrow slit, a powerful sense of sourness could be felt in the air as he eyed Chu Yi God.

As always, if there's no room to vent his anger at the one he loves then its only to be expected for him to turn to the closest target at hand.

"I won't go!" Di Cang viciously states his term. "From here on forward, no matter where you go, whether it be the heavens or hell itself, I will accompany you to the ends of earth! You can't drive me away."

Bai Yan promptly rolled her eyes at this big dummy: "I know, you idiot! Truth is I already knew I might've misunderstood you that day when I realized you left a wisp of power to protect me."

Back then she was blinded by anger, hence the reason why she couldn't reason out the flaws in the whole situation. If the matter didn't affect her so greatly, Bai Yan most definitely would've taken a different path from what she did.

"But Di Cang, do you know what is the most important when two different individuals are trying to be together?"

Showing a blank face like most men would under such questioning, the great demon lord looked confused and clueless.

"It's being frank and truthful. You've been keeping a lot of things from me so why should I give you another chance, and why are you coming to see me when you aren't willing to be truthful?"

Pursing her lips, Bai Yan gives one final fleeting glance before slamming the door in her husband's face.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

38.9K 259 14
This story contains vulgar themes with old men and young women . Different storys . Enjoy .
905K 54.4K 56
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
181K 8.9K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
841K 29.2K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...