Scum Male whitewashing manual

By BeFit3

Mission: Transmigrate world by world into a scoundrel's body; and whitewash the original's life. Wei Mingyan... More

Arc 1,2,3
Arc4
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Arc4 (END)

Chapter-10

247 10 0
By BeFit3

Unfilial piety / Phoenix male (10)

The two looked in silence for a long time, Lan Xue looked at Wang Tie, and then looked at Wei Mingyan, and gently pulled his sleeve.

There were a lot of people in the ward, and it was very noisy, but because of this environment, Wang Tie's nervousness had eased a bit. The normal anesthesia had passed, the pain gradually surfaced, and while enduring the pain, he squeezed out a cramped laugh, "Sit down."

Wei Mingyan sat on the chair beside the bed, his face remained indifferent, Lan Xue sat behind him, and saw her lover's nervousness clearly.

Wang Tie has been looking at the young man in front of him. He looks very good, and looks like his father in memory. Both are smart looking, like a scholar.

The young man was very polite and carried him out of the bus. He was also very good at his work. He was very careful and skilled during the operation, and he was very dedicated. It turned out that he grew up very well.

"I always thought ... you don't want me." Wei Ming said with a sour voice, and it fell into Wang Tie'er's ear in the noisy ward.

"No." No matter how hard he tried to hold back the tears, he still couldn't hold back in front of the child he had been looking for for so many years.

He blinked his eyes and said, "You were taken away by a trafficker, it's not that we didn't want you ..."

Wei Mingyan bowed his head, couldn't see the look on his face, but his voice was dumb. "Are you ..... always looking for me? "

"I've been looking for ......"

After listening to his words, the doctor who had just dropped his head raised his head, and Wang Tie found out that his eyes were also red, and no tears were falling, but he looked at himself persistently. .

"If you have have been looking, why couldn't you find me?"

The two of them seemed to be in an interview, Wei Mingyan asked, and Wang Tie answered.

"When you were lost, you were only five years old and you were so sticky. We looked for you everywhere we could, for fear that you will suffer in places we can't see."

To this son who had been separated for 20 years, Wang Tie was timid. He had thought about many scenes where father and son knew each other, and thought about how to make up for his child, but now when he really found his child he couldn't recognize him.

In the past 20 years, they have not been together. He has not shared his child's life. How dare he stand up and think of himself as his father when he is already an adult.

After listening to the man's words, Wei Mingyan pursed his lips and whispered softly, "I didn't have any hardships. They treated me well and didn't hide that I was adopted."

"It's okay, then ..."

Wang Tie smiled and laughed, and burst into tears, muttering, "That's good, it's good ..."

He kept worrying, thinking whether the child would suffer or whether he would feel lonely.

When he was looking for his child, he found the wrong child one after another.

Those children, who were thin and bony and had wounds on their bodies, are all treatments that they get after they try to run away.

The traffickers are simply not as good as beasts. They control the smaller children and give them sleeping pills. When the children fall asleep, they will naturally not cry, and they will not cause others to doubt.

Older children understand things, and timid can only shrink back. If they want to resist, they will be beaten cruelly.

Those people seem to have no conscience. They were also born to fathers and mothers, and will have children in the future, but they tried everything they could to these tender dolls. Once, he heard that a boy was rescued, his age was right, behind his neck , he was burned with scars, and he could not see whether there was a mole.

Wang Tie quickly hurried over, but saw a dying child with a wound and he was so thin that his ribs could be clearly seen.

The child has remembered their face, his brain was clever, but he did not hide this cleverness from the traffickers. Those people knew that he remembered them, and of course they would not let him go.

The child was tortured very much. The beating was just a trivial matter. He was burned by cigarette butt and was splashed with hot water when he was carrying water.

They are no longer human, but beasts in human skin.

Beasts, without the courage to hurt adults of the same age, but to fight against children who do not have the ability to resist.

Seeing that the child needed oxygen to breathe, for the dying child, Wang Tie prayed across the glass window.

It was not clear if he begged whether that was his child or not.

He wanted to find his own child, but if that child who had suffered the most in the world was his son, Wang Tie didn't even know if he could bear it.

It turned out that it was not his child.

Wang Tie's heart was heavy and irresistible, wondering if his child was also suffering like this ...

The child was really smart, he gave the things he wrote down to the police, and the trafficker's lair was destroyed, the children inside were rescued one by one.

They were frightened, held by the police / inspector, and knew they were safe before daring to cry.

A few policemen / inspectors present were not married, they held the children without skills and patted them on the back to coax.

Even though it might be uncomfortable to be held, subconsciously, the children knew that this was a good person for them, pouting their mouths, grabbing the police sleeve and crying.

When Wang Tie arrived, the child was crying immaturely, and the parents of the children who were notified were ecstatic. They took the child and cried and laughed. They kept thanking the police.

Wang Tie wasn't in this list. He looked at the two couples' panicked inquiries from afar, and after they got the answer, after the huge tragedy erupted suddenly in their eyes, he knew what they got.

Traffickers don't care more about children. Older ones are fine. Younger ones can get sick if they are negligent. If the child is sick, they only show to their doctor.

That child is naturally gone.

They would rather watch those children die than take such a risk to take them to the hospital, even if the parents of the children are willing to give up all their possessions in exchange for their children's health, in their eyes, that child is just a good.

Wang Tie is not the only father looking for his child. In the past 20 years, he has seen a lot and heard a lot.

The more you look, the colder your heart becomes.

Whenever there was any news, he rushed over and knew that it wasn't.

He would rather lose his life and trade his life for the safety of his children.

Even if you can't find it, even if you don't see each other for a lifetime, as long as it is safe and peaceful ...

and now, his child is back.

He did not suffer, he had a pair of parents who looked at him as natural, and he was well-educated.

Wei Mingyan sat by his bed, whispering about his childhood.

His grades are excellent, his parents love him, he is the child with the most books in the class, and he uses pocket money to buy papers for himself. The teacher said that his classmates were envious of him.

Since childhood, the parents of other children have not been very supportive of their hobbies, but his parents are very supportive. He buys whatever books he wants, and the family even made a room for him to study.

Listening to Wei Ming's description of his life, despite his physical pain, Wang Tie smiled contentedly.

In the end, he could only say this sentence, "Very good ..."

His child did not suffer.

Was safe and happy.

that's nice.

***

Seeing that it was almost eleven o'clock, Wang Yulin finally drove car to the hospital.

He wondered why he wanted to meet them here, didn't he say that his brother was a doctor in City A?

Wan Youlan put down her phone, her face showing a little nervousness.

"Your uncle said that the child would come down and pick us up."

Wang Yulin parked the car, " Ok, don't be so nervous"

This child who has been away from his parents for twenty years, he should now be an adult, Wang Yulin was stll not very optimistic about his childhood playmate.

Although it is said that blood is thicker than water, after so many years of separation, the elapsed time can not make up for it.

But looking at Wan Youlan's happy face, he didn't know whether to say it, and at last he swallowed those words back.

Forget it, anyway, he couldn't make her unhappy.

The two just went to the lobby for a while, and two young people came down the stairs.

The young is cool, handsome and temperamental. The girl is beautiful and cute, holding the man's arms, looking very dependent.

When Wang Yulin looked at it, he felt that his face was too bright. The two of them were standing in the lobby, and the dark hall seemed to be brighten suddenly .

It's really rare that they can grow such good-looking person in their poor and remote countryside ......

Just thinking about it, they saw the two come over.

Wan Youlan seemed to be aware of it, staring at the handsome young man with a tall figure and he was a head taller than her, trembling with speech.

"Let's pick you up."

Wei Mingyan looked at the excited middle-aged woman in front of him, his hands tight and slightly clenched. In the end, he still didn't call out the "Mom". After Lan Xue felt it, she gently squeezed his palms and silently encouraged him.

The pretty girl smiled, and said to the woman in front of her, "Auntie, let's go up first."

Because it was late at night, they went to the hospital's office, and the three of them sat down, all were somewhat restrained.

Wan Youlan took out the bag she had been carrying, shaking her hands nervously, and took out a folded boxy sweater from inside.

"It's going to be early autumn, and i knitted a thin sweater for you. See if it fits well ..."

She didn't know what she was talking about. She only opened the sweater and gave it.

Wang Yulin was a little speechless. Although they are mother and son, but met for the first time, she didn't ask what happened in these years, and sent a sweater directly. Is it really good?

Wei Mingyan looked at Wan Youlan's hand, her arms were very thin, and her palm was covered with calluses. This was obviously a hand due to long-term labor.

The sweater in her hand was pale yellow and looked extremely soft, all knitted by Wan Youlan.

This old mother, who was less than fifty but looked a little old, was full of hope and cowardice.

She loves her child, but she doesn't know how to get along with him after seprating for so long.

When she was thinking about his age and height, she made a sweater for him, hoping to find him and give it to him.

She thought about it for twenty years and made hundreds of clothes, from small to large and short to high.

In the original world, Wan Youlan thought to send the clothes over to let the child know that they have not abandoned him, they have been looking for, and have not given up on him.

She just wanted to take a look.

See what his child looks like now, and looked forward to him wearing this dress.

Then the sweater she knitted was thrown to the ground.

Her child said, "Who wants to be your son, look at yourself when you say this."

Now, Wei Mingyan was in front of a pale yellow sweater, and Wan Youlan was nervous again.

He didn't seem to be short of money, how could he fancy what she knitted.

The mother, who has been separated from her son for 20 years, has a very low self-esteem.

A slender hand fell on a pale yellow sweater, Wan Youlan looked over, but saw the handsome young man show a faint smile.

Very light, but also very nice.

"Thank you, I like it."

She covered her tears and smiled contentedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 3.2K 73
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
265K 13.4K 40
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...
64.5K 5.6K 39
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
457K 14.8K 143
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...