Distracted [girlxgirl]

By LishaRiches

Riley Greenfield was known as the Bad Boy Lesbian. Everywhere she went on her motorcycle attracted all eyes... More

All About Me
This Life
3 Women 1 Night
Reality
Normally Simple
Time
Another Day
Routine
Heated
Providing
Space
The beginning
Distractions
Acceptance
Suprise
Perfect Timing
Blind To See
In Need
Pressure
Getting There
One Day With You
Bitter Endings
Painfully Packed
Pain & Torture
You're Mines
Choices
Comfortable
Stuck On You
Giving In
Preoccupied
The Office
Competition
Chaos
4 In A Row
Decisions
In One Day
Control
Testing Me
Judgement
The Truth
The Delivery
Video-Call
It's Okay
Our Day Off
Wrong But Right
Not Resistible
Finally Free
Disruption
Understanding
For The Taking
The Begginning
The Middle
This Ending
Office Heat
Unexpected
The Wait
Ready Or Not?
Finally
Patience
Addiction
One last time
Forever
Forever

A Specific Day

3.3K 106 2
By LishaRiches

Riley Greenfield
Thirty-Three

Seeing Gene walk out of the hospital with so much confidence like any other time always Electrified Riley's mind with thoughts of what she'd want to do with Gene once she had the chance to touch her again. There were many times she thought about fucking her in her office again or on her bike.. or in her own car, It was all over-whelming to think about during a dark night like this. The sound of Gene calling her loudly right next to her snapped Riley right out of such thoughts as she hunched over her bike handles protectively. "I'm sorry for Day-Dreaming on you, I'm afraid that my mind has distracted me from reality here" Riley reveals. The nervous reaction from Gene's structure brought out a big smile from Riley's mouth while she tried to look away from the Shy scene. "If I didn't know any better I'd say your standing shy in front of me" Riley states. "Your mistaken, I'm just growing impatient about when you will help me onto your death machine" Gene implies. "Coming from the woman who works around such things I wouldn't give that thought any credit" Riley implies after just before she swung her leg over and helped Gene onto the bike carefully. Her warm embrace hugged Riley's back with so much defensive action that even Riley felt as if she was protecting the both of them from falling off her bike. "Are you ready?" Riley questioned the second she saw Gene slip the helmet onto her head. "I've never been more ready" She confirmed with almost a sensual tone. "Alright, Brace yourself then cause it's going to be a long ride" Riley confirms surprisingly.

             The ride over to the date scene was even longer than Riley had predicted it to be. Thankfully the weather wasn't too cold or to hot for the both of them because they weren't exactly wearing the right clothing for it either. Riley rocked a dark velvet, cotton knitted sweater with a pair of dark fitted jeans alongside a nice pair of black polished boots. Today for a rare moment Riley wore her hair down perfectly. She had the most perfect strands of hair, it was amazing to any woman that ever got the opportunity to run her hands through it. "You smell amazing" Gene burst out from within her lips. "Really? Riley scoffs; It's nothing but butter and cream on my skin and strawberries and water in my hair" Riley discloses almost smartly. "Are you being smart with me or actually telling me this because you want me to know" Gene Quizzes. "Trust me if I wanted to intimidate you about my lotion and hair i would've done it the moment I saw you for the first time" Riley tells. "That's very flattering and almost childish if you ask me but I appreciate the thought of not doing such a thing" Gene thanks. "You welcome, I'm kind of glad I didn't who knew you'd turn into this most beautiful woman that would be riding on my bike late this night for a surprise" Riley claims. "Are you trying to flatter me tonight? Because i can re-assure you it isn't working while i'm riding on the back of your death machine" Gene implies. "I promise that flattering you is the last thing I wanna do, My stomach grumbles for food while my mind starves for taste" Riley tells. "I hope that in that entire sentence you are explaining the want and need to eat what you've provided us most and not what you think you'll be receiving tonight if I know what your referring to correctly" Gene claims. " I am referring to anything else other than the food we'll be stuffing ourselves with in Due-time" Riley claims. "I hope so Riley Greenfield or else you'll have a very unsatisfied problem on your hands if not" Gene claims. "I can re-assure you Gene Ress theirs never a problem when it comes to me fulfilling what I most desire" Riley concludes. Riley knew what she truly wanted besides the food and it wasn't just the company she desired mostly.

Riley pulled into the parking lot quietly and carefully without making any type of sudden moves that would scare anyone that rode on the back of her bike. To gene like she had once said the bike was a Death Trap basically , who's to say she couldn't be proven wrong so Riley acted carefully at all times in-case she was ever given that right. Riley turns off her roaring bike and kicks out her stand just before she pulled her helmet off. Skillfully she kicked her leg over without hitting Gene in the head and helped her pull the spare helmet she gave her before the ride over off. It was nice to see the reveal of her face the moment she got it off while flashing a red-tainted face just seconds after. "Are you ready?" Riley questioned her reassuringly. "Lead the way" Gene accepts while taking Riley's hand just as she held it out and helped her off the bike.

The walk down a very dark hill wasn't really ideal when it came to romantic dates or surprising times Riley wanted to express to a woman. Sometimes back when she actually took women on dates she always had problems performing them correctly. When it ever happened the woman she'd love at the time would always want more than just her gifts and her tongue for pleasure, women became obsessed to have her all to themselves. Hopefully Gene wasn't that woman she tried to stay away from at all times. "I hope your not bringing me out here to tie me up to tree and perform crazy stunts before dinner is served" Gene implies. Riley chuckles at her violent but kinky comment "I don't think I'm out here to torture you, Frankly I think I've tortured you enough with my Death Machine you keep calling it" Riley implies. "I can't deny the fear I felt while riding on your bike" Gene taunts. "Oh really? You think bike riding is that bad? I thought she was exciting" Riley states. "She? And she is exciting it's just scary to zip through the wind as if your not made of shattering glass" Gene figures. "Trust me you have nothing to worry about, the moment you held onto me I don't even think a tornado could tare you away from me" Riley informs. " I hope that statement stays true the whole ride back to my car" Gene concludes. Riley couldn't make any sudden promises when both their lives mattered down the road. Bike or car, the road during the night was always a dangerous thing to zip along no matter the speed.

               Loud bright lights begin to come into view the second Riley lead her to the spot she had built the entire dinner at. Comfortably she grabbed hold of Gene's hand and led her into to the black tent. "Wow.. You've really outdid yourself" Gene exclaims as she looked around. "Is it too much?" Riley questions curiously while pulling out Gene's chair. "Thank you and no, it's romantic" Gene thanks Riley as she sat down cautiously. Comfortably Riley occupied the seat in-front of her and pulls the silver hat off the big plate of food. Fresh salad and perfectly cooked steak steamed into the air deliciously rumbling Riley's stomach to life. She was sure enough Gene was just as hungry as anyone else who would've been on a 1 hour ride from their Job. Who knew how long Gene had been hungry or how long it had been since she last ate a meal. "This looks amazing Riley" Gene tells hungrily. "Dig in, Don't waste your time thanking me for the home cooked meal" Riley informs just as she pulled her own piece of stake off the platter. "I'm serious Riley this looks amazing , Defiantly something I wasn't planning to see" Gene admits unexpectedly. "Flattering really, but what were you expecting? A dinner at another restaurant?" Riley questions her motives suddenly. Gene smiled instantly and answered " I kind of was, I was going to dislike the thought if you were wondering. Going to unknown food places is almost surprising and exciting to me" Gene states. "Would you rather have a taco or a burger right now other than this fresh seasoned steak that took me 4 hours to cook and 2 days to un-thaw?" Riley states as if she was almost offended by Gene's other chosen choice. Tipping the glass up to her lips just to take a small sip from her glass had Gene in a raffle of choices now. Riley could tell she was thinking hard about what she should say next by the look on her face just as she held onto her glass of wine. "Taco's and Burgers are amazing, but the Steak that I just slipped into my mouth Liquefied my taste buds like butter" She began in a bit of a chuckle right after. Hearing these appreciated words put a smile on Riley's face just moments before she tipped her glass of wine against her lips. "Your annoying you know that" Riley tells. "Oh i'm annoying? Says the woman that almost got offended by the thought of me choosing fast-food over a home-cooked meal?" Gene reveals tauntingly. "I have a reason to be offended, I cooked this meal happily without any distractions" Riley divulges. "Oh? Is that right? No distractions what-so-ever?" Gene re-questions. "I-I mean their were a few distractions which isn't any concern to right now" Riley concludes. "What could suddenly distract you as you cooked this fresh meal we have here right in-front of our faces?-- " Now why would I tell you that sacred secret?" Riley informs cautiously. "I did know that your distraction was such a secret" Gene states. 'Its defiantly one, now that you ask" Riley concludes in a stare into Gene's Hypnotizing eyes. "Don't be a secretive person now, explain it to me after all were on a date unless it's about someone or something you rather not let me hear" Gene assumes. Hearing this caught Riley's attention she sure enough didn't want Gene to think it was about her assistant Esther so she had no choice other than to explain. "Alright, I'll let you know but you have to promise me that you won't laugh" Riley mentions. "Laughing? Is this some type of joke your going to tell me? or should I be really concerned about the information i'm about to hear" Gene questions nervously. "I'm not here to tell you that you might die if that's what you think i'm going to explain , I just need your promise that you won't laugh at me when I reveal it" Riley mentions again , this time hoping to get a final answer from Gene. "You have my promise" Gene finalizes.

             It took a good minute for Riley to actually speak up and tell Gene what had her distracted while she cooked their meal. It wasn't as if it was something she couldn't explain to her, to Riley it was a bit of an embarrassing thing to talk about; especially if the woman that distracted her while she cooked sat right in front of her from across the table. "I had a dream about you and I was dancing happily with you right next to me in my mind. We were happy and together married somehow with kids of our own and a house away from this place -- Riley pauses and runs her hand through her hair thinking that Gene would've been holding a giggle in right about now, but she wasn't. Unexpectedly Gene sat quietly waiting focused on Riley's remarkable finish. "I cant believe I'm about to say this but.. I never not once made a mistake when i cooked yet somehow I was able to drop our food before It was served. I never did such a thing before thinking about a beautiful woman like You, but I misjudged my own reaction the moment I let my mind travel to places it shouldn't have been traveling too and sure enough acted and embarrassed me in my own home" Riley reveals in an uneasy way. "You know.. This whole revealing story isn't funny" Gene states. "Well i'm thankful that you didn't laugh, I guess i assumed your reactions too soon" Riley implies. "Yes you did, In-fact its almost shocking that you would think I'd laugh at something that sounded so.. exciting and lovable" Gene states softly. Riley knew that Gene wanted to say anything other than what she resided to nevertheless she kept her mouth shut from such things. "Well.. I didn't know you'd think a story as creepy as that would take a different turn in-front of me" Riley notifies herself. "You'd be surprised" Gene mentions unexpectedly. "What is that suppose to mean? Do you have something to tell me? Something you've been hiding from me lately?" Riley questions just before she took another sip from her cup. Gratefully her drink for tipsy nights was almost gone which wouldn't fuel tonight's actions or thoughts if it came down to it. "I don't have anything to hide from you trust me I can barely hide from myself these days" Gene states. "Unfortunately I have the pleasure of knowing just that feeling all too well recently" Riley admits herself. "I guess were both in the same boat then" Gene accepts clearly. "Yes, I guess we are" Riley repeats just after.

                3 simple minutes of silence was all enough time to create complete awkwardness between the both of them. Nothing was said after they had agreed both their days weren't really happy ones the second Riley thought Gene had to hide. Neither one wanted to talk about their day or their time this whole entire week. To Riley she wasn't so sure she wanted to explain to Gene that her Dear old Assistant Esther Jones tried to come onto her before she made the date she thought she needed to please Gene with if she ever decided one day she wanted to tell her truthfully. Still, She wasn't so sure she wanted to ruin their date over something that could wait another day. "Tell me about your day" Gene requested, They both knew that whoever asked first would always make the other go first even if they didn't want to. "I guess you beat me to it this time so i have no choice but to answer, My day was Surprising" Riley begins. "Surprising? I thought surprises such as the one I was just given was a good thing unless it was something you didn't expect to happen so soon" Gene informs just seconds after. Slowly she laid her cup down and remained in focus on Riley herself. This time Riley felt intimidated with fear that if she ever brought up this image then the saying of could she trust her wouldn't even apply to her job. Maybe it was best to leave what happened in the past, this is if she wanted a future with the woman she loved. Sometimes things like these should always be left unsaid if you wanted to protect someone you loved. "Surprising in a way I could not understand, Seems I have new hires every second I turn, New applications every turn I make everything has been one un-bearable task this week. It's no wonder I haven't been able to get any Free time to myself" Riley tells. "You can say that again" Gene interrupts just seconds after. "Since you spoke after my final reveal, why don't you tell me about your day. It sounds much more stressful than mines ever was" Riley offers instead since Gene did speak seconds after her pause. A big smile split across her face next to an adorable chuckle after just before she agreed on explaining her day. "Where do i begin?" She sighs as her head rested in the left palm of her hand. "Begin where you think it's best for me to hear" Riley suggested. Gene gave Riley one more final look before the thought of her entire story came into view.

"Today... Theirs a virus going around, at the hospital, outside of the hospital and outside of the state. I stayed in my office the moment I could've got infected. Thankfully on that day you came and I was saved to do extensive work before during the day, completely locked away that is. The most insane part is that we don't have a cure and we haven't announced it to the public because the news or the government, whatever you call them says that it isn't serious enough to be a threat to the nation when it has. 37 members of the hospital, Thats 2/6 of a dollar and a half that the ones that are infected or have already been infected for too long won't get the cure when one is found. Family members, close friends and god who knows else were just crying today in agony, begging and pleading everyone to do all they could to stop the disease from spreading within their loved one and to the outside any further. We know that it isn't airborne but it could just be contact infected. One touch from a sick person at its least prediction or intimate touch at its highest. Before my day I knew that tragedy would come rolling in at any moment because it always did but.. this time is a life or death situation for everyone. Everyone at the hospital is at risk which makes it my job as one of the un-infected workers to solve the problem before it's too late for all of us. I think that this virus is dangerous enough to affect anyone, yet the government chooses to keep it a secret as if it's something you could actually run from. It isn't a monster on feet, it's something that could be swapped by the share of someone's drink or the touch of someone's food.. it's that simple and your done. My fear isn't going back to the hospital; it's when and where it'll get me before I'm able to at least make some effort for lead. I'm a boss now. A woman that everyone now depends on for guidance, loyalty and answers. I can't just walk into my job one day and have nothing to give, I know I'm not complete hope but I am hope for everyone that believes in me. As you know now, Today wasn't really expected yet, it has now turned into something amazing, delicious and unforgettable. I hope I didn't ruin our amazing time together by telling you about my day which I'm sure no one would've been happy to hear" Gene confides almost embarrassed by her rant. Riley sat in her chair for 13 seconds before she sat empty glass down and crossed her right leg over the other comfortably just as she looked into Gene's eyes. "There won't ever be another day that I would choose to hear this. I am glad you shared such a heart-breaking day to me. I can't believe that I ever thought my day was something unexpected sure enough I was wrong the moment your mouth stopped moving. Devastation is much more powerful than surprises Gene, As I've said once before you are amazing and will always be to me, A bit intimidating at times but nevertheless absolutely amazing. I can't even fathom the emotions you're going through right now and yet, here I am complaining about my life as it was actually some shit hole people would think is so fucked up when it's nearly that. I am so selfish for believing in such a thing when A woman as you sit before me gorgeous as day, alluring as night and still, you stand with confidence as if the world isn't crumbling around you. Gene Ress you are one strong woman; the most strongest I think I'll ever see and honestly I choose to not hide what's been bothering me all day" Riley finally reveals. As much as she wanted to keep this from Gene she couldn't, if she ever found out later other than now she'd never have her trust no matter what she did to earn it back. Gene leaned back secured her mind and form with control waiting on such news that Riley once said she'd hide from her until the time was right. "Esther Jones my Assistant came onto me today, It was sexual for her but very unexpected for me, I thought that if you ever got the idea that you couldn't trust me anymore after receiving this intuitive response then you'd no longer trust me. I should've listened to you and I ignorantly didn't, now I am stuck between setting boundaries or completely choosing to fire and hire someone else much suitable, if not another woman" Riley stated. "I should be mad that you didn't listen to me Riley Greenfield but I'm not. I knew at some point she'd come onto you and somehow try and lure you into her boat. The sad part is that I don't want you to fire her, I've seen what she's done for the company, your company. A few days ago I would've chose what I wanted over what you needed, but, I can see now that you wouldn't do such a thing if someone in my circle every came onto me. Boundaries should be made as affective immediately if you want to continue what we have together. Otherwise if not, then me and you have nothing discuss other than a friendship to linger in the long run" Gene directly informs calmly. Gene was right. She should've been mad, she had all the rights in the world to be mad over something she told Riley that Esther would do at some point. What shocked her now was her ability to compromise even if the situation seemed a bit malfunctioned and fucked up. "I can reassure you that I did not see this coming or happening to me at all" Riley informs just to seal that she wouldn't accept any attention out of the ordinary from any woman. "I trust you so please don't waste your breath by explaining. I saw with my own eyes the woman she was the second she walked into the restaurant. As I've been doing I've chosen to respect your boundaries and your hiring. After all it isn't my business so who am I to tell you how to run it?" Gene tells. A expressive smile beamed right across Riley's face sure enough before she explained why it was caused. "There you go, Underestimating my need to ever misjudge your reaction from my own problems. Even at a dark time as this one you still prove to intimidate me at all cost" Riley explains. "You over estimate a lot of things Riley Greenfield. I'm surprised I haven't tackled you myself by now" Gene reveals all to fast. Hearing these words was enough to drop Riley's entire mouth to the floor. Just about hiding her face right about now Gene smiles nervously and begins to shiver slightly at her outburst. "Forgive me I think I've had too much to drink for the night" She explains. "I believe that is so, but I will not forget the true comment you've made as I drive you back home for the night" Riley informs to such admiring reveals. "Perhaps maybe it's time for us both to head home, we can't be stupid enough to forget we have customers and patients to serve for the morning" Gene concludes. "I feel that this time you're right for the both of us. I never realized how late the day had became. Maybe we did get a bit carried away in dinner" Riley agreed herself.

             Paused right beside her own bike put a stop to Riley need to ride Gene home. She didn't want to seem as if she wasn't appreciative when she was. "Why are we stopping? Did you leave something behind?" gene begins to question worriedly. "No, not at all. I just wanted to stop and take the time out to say that you've been the best entertainment I'd have ever had in just a span of two stressful weeks" Riley reveals. "I'm baffled and surprised right now Riley, I truly don't know what to say" Gene tells. "Don't say anything tonight just let me take you home. Then maybe tomorrow morning you'd have something to say back then" Riley offers instead. Gene did as she was told and didn't say a word. Riley handed her the spare helmet just before she slipped on her own, kicked up the stand and roared the bike to life. Clear rememberable images from earlier came back like a rocket in Riley's mind. The steam in her Day-Dream was unbelievable the second Gene lifted Riley from off her feet and sat her right onto the counter ready to take a bite out of her sexual needs. Such thoughts made Riley shiver as that unforgettable chill ran down her spine. The food that Riley thought she had cooked was now spilled all over her island counter as Gene kissed her hot throbbing neck with sweet kisses. Her moans she sweared she'd never let loose again sure enough disobeyed her more than a few times as she let this event continue. Something about the way Gene dominated her effected her lips with drooling heat. Riley? "Are you ready for me to taste your sweet trickling juices?" She questioned Riley. "Yes" She answered without hesitation practically quivering and begging Gene to touch her. Slowly she began to spread her legs even wider for Gene's entrance to taste her. Riley?! Gene screamed once more snapping Riley clear out of her thoughts. For a second Riley actually thought she was still in that dream until she realized she was still sitting on her roaring motorcycle. How did she get so lost like earlier and why was it happening now. Riley hurried and kicked the stand up avoiding the answer of what just happened any further and began to drive the both of them home for the night. Clearly the night had been a long one like they had both just agreed on. Maybe a long nap in her bed would end her black-outs once and for all. All she needed was sleep she told herself, all I need is sleep she repeated in her head.
________________________________
Welcome to the ending guys! What did you think of this chapter? Let me know and please Don't be afraid to leave me any suggestions or comments down below. As always rate away and I'll see you guys next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 94K 32
NEW VERSION IS PUBLISHED "He squints his eyes at me with an intense glare that makes me squirm. I don't know if it's the intense pain in my shoulder...
68.7K 860 8
Riley is comfortable with being in the dark until Julia shows up with the way to start the light. She knows that she can't let Julia go but being in...
1.4M 31.9K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
91.7K 2.9K 25
Riley's secret is finally revealed; An uncanny string of events leave the blonde and raven haired lovers to question their paths, goals and eachother...