The Outcasters

By bieberboy256

Being a teenager can be hell. Six social outcast teenagers, Miles, Amy, Finn, Brittany, Susanne and Louis hav... More

Warning
Miles Baker
Amy Yeo Jeong
Finn Becker
Brittany Alaric
Louis Felder
Susanne Gardiner
Hard Knocked 'High School' Life
Kids Will Be Kids
High School Hell
Last Night of Being Normal
The Tables Have Turned.
Bonfire Night
Evil Meteor
The Next Day
WTF Happened?
WTF Happened? Pt 2
Knowing Your Powers
Heroes?
Having Fun.
Making a Pact
Finn and Susanne
Wrong Turn
No One Would Tell
A Dark Turn
Take The World
Diner House Slaughter
The Madness Continues
New Rules
Payback is a Bitch
No Evil
Revenge is Hell
Conspiracy
Too Far
Unseen Predator
Get Louis
Enough Is Enough
Don't Wanna Be Alone
Never Again.
Going Against Each Other
The Truth
Out of Control
Darkness Is Rising.
Another Dark Gray Day
Going Fully Rouge
Chaos in LA
Miles vs Amy
What Happens Next?

New Identity

22 0 0
By bieberboy256

The next day, Miles found his old blue blanket that he used when he was a baby. I drew ideas on a new mask. He got his mom's sewing machine and cut his blanket in half. His father came in and see what he was up to.

"Hey, man. What you doing?" Howard said.

"A school project." Miles said.

"I didn't know you can sewed things." Howard said.

"Mom taught me how. So I'm being extra cautious on this." Miles said.

"Is that your old blanket you used when you was a baby?" Howard said.

"Yes it was." Miles said.

"Hey, Miles. I notice that you're hanging around with new people." Howard said.

"You told me to have new friends. Now I have." Miles said.

"I'm actually glad you did. Well, I let you get back on your little project." Howard said.

"Oh and dad. Is it okay if you can drive me to school on Monday?" Miles said.

"Why? Did you wreck the car? " Howards had his hands on his hip.

"No. No. If you don't believe me. Go check." Miles said.

"Okay, I will. But why do you want me to take you to school?" Howard questioned.

"I just miss taking rides with you and mom." Miles said.

"Alright then. I mean I do miss having you and car with me. I'll see you later, son." Howard said.

"Later, dad." Miles said as he got back to work on his mask.

Then he accidentally cut himself by the sewing machine.

"Ow! Fuck." Miles said as looked at the blood on his finger. 

Miles went to the bathroom to get some bandage for his finer. He looked in the mirror and took his glasses off and decided to make some changes on himself. He grab some of his dad's clippers and cut most of his high fad hair and gave himself a low-cut haircut.  At Amy's house. Her family were going out for dinner night.

"Listen, Amy. Your father and I are going out. So there's leftover Dumplings in the refrigerator. And you don't have to wait up for us." Kuki said.

"And watch out for that rat in the garage. Don't let it in the house." Haoi said.

"I won't guys. You two go out and live the night while you still can." Amy said as she looked on her phone.

"Haoi, we got to call an exterminator to get rid of that rat." Kuki said as she walk to the car with her husband.

"Don't worry. I put a lot of rat poison, so it should be dead anytime so." Haoi said as he open the door for his wife and drove off.

Amy looked outside to see if her parents were gone and they were. She went into the garage to see if she can find the rat. 

"Hello? Remy from Ratatouille. Where are you? Come on out you little shit." Amy called for the rat.

She see's it running away in the garage and use her powers to stop it.

"Stop." Amy says while using your powers to stop the rat and levitates it. The rat starts screeching as Amy was attempt to kill it.

"Break." Amy said as her powers pulls the rat apart, killing it as blood splatter on the floor.

"Sick." she said as she walk out of the garage.

On Monday morning, Miles showed his parents his new look.

"Morning, mom and dad." Miles said as he went in the kitchen.

"Hey... when did you get a haircut?" Martha said.

"Two days ago. Hey, dad can you drop me at school? I gotta do this research before class." Miles said.

"Sure. Just hope in to my car." Howard said.

"Okay. Goodbye, mom." Miles said as he grab an apple and kiss his mom on the cheek.

"Wow, he's really is going through some changes." Martha said.

"We all did." Howard said.

At the school, Finn found out that he got a A - on his Sociology test and he went to tell Susanne.

"A - How's that for a brainiac?" Finn said to Susanne at her locker.

"See, I told you that you can do it. You definitely put your mind to it." Susanne said.

"All thanks to you. Hey, there's Brittany. I'll talk to you, later." Finn said as he catches up with Brittany.

"Okay... later." Susanne said as she saw Finn walking after Brittany.

Miles catches up with Amy and talk to her about what happened Friday night.

"Hey! Amy wait up! I just wanted to talk to you what happened on Friday." Miles said.

"I thought we agree we never talk about that night." Amy said.

"I know, but I just wanted to talk to you about your power. I mean you crush the car with your powers. I never see you do that before." Miles said.

"Well, I've been doing some practice, that's it, Miles. See you at lunch. Oh and I like your hair before it was short." Amy said as she walk to class.

"Thanks?" Miles said.

At lunch, the gang sat the table and Miles showed everyone his new mask he made.

"Hey, guys. Check out what I made this weekend." Miles said as he got his book bag and show them his mask.

"What the fuck is that?" Brittany said.

"It's my mask. It was made it out of my old blanket. Do you like it?" Miles said as he showed them his mask which is was sewed with white laces on the front face.

"Um... It's uh..." Brittany said.

"It's kinda creepy, dude." Finn said.

"Yeah. It look more of a mask of a serial killer more than a hero's mask." Susanne said.

"I think it looks sick. In a good way." Louis said.

"Yeah. It's not bad." Amy said.

"Well, thanks for your honest. I think you she would get our own nicknames. I think I should call myself, 'Bolt'." Miles said.

"Bolt, sounds pretty badass." Finn said.

"What would you call yourself, Finn?" Susanne said.

"I would call myself, 'The Minder' cause I can read minds. Get it." Finn jokes.

"That name sucks. It sounds like a title from an old B-Horror movie." Louis said.

"Screw you... whatever should I call you." Finn said as he showed his middle finger at Louis.

"The Vanish." Louis said.

"Sounds like more of a villain name." Brittany said.

"Or an anti hero name." Louis said.

"I know what I'm gonna call myself, 'Lightheart'." Susanne said.

"Not bad. What about you, Brittany?" Finn said

"Firestarter." Brittany said.

"You know that's already taken right? Drew Barrymore?" Louis said.

"It's a movie title, genius." Brittany said.

"What about you, Amy? What are you gonna call yourself?" Miles said.

"The Witcher." Amy said.

"That's taken, too." Louis said as the rest of the gang laughed.

Then, Jordan and Ryan threw two chocolate milk cartons at Miles as it splatter  on the table. The two jocks and the senior football team laughed.

"Hey, Baker! Looks like they did have chocolate milk after all!" Jordan and the rest laughed.

"Jackass. Someday, they are going to get what's coming for them."Amy said.

"Should I be worried about that?" Susanne said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918 29 41
After a meteor shower a small group of teenagers begin to develop a strange set of abilities they never had before. They aren't the only ones that re...
202K 10.6K 40
A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY ❝Love pays no attention to color❞ Jasmine Karesh never thought she'd spend her senior year of high school struggling to acce...
91.1K 1.3K 10
Death. What a funny thing it is. Everyone fears it and hates to speak of it, but when it nears no one cares. They finally admit they're ready... but...
76 1 7
A young girl had been transported into a far more chaotic world than her own after her untimely death, how did she survive and meet her allies along...