Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Ba...

By MissYanko

Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Basuke fanfic) Meet Kuroko Tetsumi, The former manager of Crownless General, Kurok... More

Please Read.
Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Basuke Fanfic)
Chapter 1: Manager of Seirin Basketball
Chapter 2: Injury...
Chapter 3: Dinner at Maji Burger!
Chapter 4: Hanamiya Maki
Chapter 5: My Instinct
Chapter 6: Yellow?
Chapter 7: Who are you?
Chapter 8: Sleepover at Taichi's Place!
Chapter 9: Dead Fish
Chapter 10:Before The Match
Chapter 11: Ready?
Chapter 12: Pervert!
Chapter 13: Seirin vs Josei Start!
Chapter 14: Hide n' Seek?
Chapter 15: Onee-chan kawaii~!
Chapter 16 -Flashback-
Chapter 18 Ara~
Chapter 19 Let's Make A Deal
Chapter 20 Before That
Chapter 21 Shutoku vs Seirin
Chapter 22 Bad
Chapter 23 Surprised Shin-chan?
Chapter 24 Manipulation
Chapter 25 The Empress' Eye
Chapter 26 The Storm is...
Chapter 27 Okonomiyaki
Chapter 28 Let's Do This
Chapter 29 The Coach and Manager of Seirin
Chapter 30 Frustrated Captain
Author's Note

Chapter 17 -Flashback-

4.3K 155 4
By MissYanko

Chapter 17 Part 2 of 2

Its been a year since I migrated here and its my last two months before I move up to senior and I cant express how much I had fun with Taichi and Tatsuchi, they became my best friends ever since and I was like a little sister to them now. We would constantly hang out here in the court after school and we would play and have fun, they understood me and that made our relationship closer.

But my parents finally decides to let me go back to Japan and finish my high school there once I finish my junior high here, meaning I have to leave the two behind which they accepted yet they are still sad about it, everyone does when your best friend will move far away.

"I heard from our father that they decided to put you back in Japan and finish your studies there." Sister told me which it took me by surprise, it was a good news to me because I can finally go back and see my friends.

But what about the two?

"Thats great." I timidly said because I just cried awhile ago and my sister just heard me crying in my room. Despite the fact that im happy with the news, theres still that pain in my chest as if its making my whole body heavier.

"And that means you will be united with the person." She told me, I just nodded and became silent.

"How did you know?" I leaned on the headboard of my bed and look at the window... it was raining. I felt her move and sat next to me.

"Im your sister Tetsumi, I know and see everything because I am absolute." She said which made me looked at her with my poker face while she initiate a certain guy and gestured a snapping of scissor on her hand.

"Im just kidding!"

The next day I would come here every morning to play basketball here at the court where most of the teenage dudes come here to play. Im all by myself today since its early in the morning but sometimes I would see some guys I know and join with them. Since I cried my heart out last night, I want to be alone and get away with social media for awhile and just go outside, breathe in some fresh air and exhale all that heaviness in my chest and just play to my heart content.

I stood in the middle of the court with the ball in my hands, I closed my eyes to feel the breeze of the morning wind, the sound of the chirping birds, the morning sunlight touches my soft skin and to let it dry from the last nights sorrow. I concentrated and let my consciousness take over my body and slowly opened may eye...

Empress' eyes.

Imagining a practise match, a court, the cheer of the students inside a gym of a school because its just a practice match and it was me alone versus a team.

I positioned myself, #1 ready for a defense, I then fake from right to left but #1 blocked me but I knew #1 would block my fake so I did another fake to the right and swiftly passed #1. My fake was so perfect like Tetsuchi, he trained me to do a fake smoothly with him every chance I got to practise with him in the afternoon.

#1 turned his body and was about to get the ball in my left hand so I quickly bounced the ball between my legs and transfer it to my right hand, Easy.

I dribbled towards the hoop and #4 and #7 are blocking me, im at the 3 point lane so I prepare myself for a three point, I was about to jump for a shoot when #7 jumped to block my shot but i knew #7 would block my shoot and so I went around #7, but then #4 was behind #7 and I expected that #4 will get the ball from me so I bounced the ball on the left side infront of #4 then I grabbed the ball he was about take and bounced it to my right and quickly went to the hoop.

And there... the center, #9.

#9 positioned for a defence. I jumped as much as I could to alley-oop since I dont have the height to dunk. #9 moved forward to block my attempt and based on my observation #9's dominant is left because his left arm is used most of the time and is more flexed than the others.

'To play in a airborne where the center and power forward playing. you have to control the ball in your hands.' said a girl in blonde and wearing a pair of red glasses which we gave it to her as a christmas gift. I know that I just jumped for an alley-oop but my jumping is average of a man can dunk, but that doesnt mean I can do a dunk. I just cant do it.

while me and #9 in the air, everything went slow... I can see #9 gonna grab the ball from my left hand which is not my dominant. I held the ball and transfer it to my right and at the same time my whole body twirled around #9's right side and made an alley-oop on the side of the hoop.

as I was falling down, I closed my eyes and open it again. Everything went back to normal... I see no players... only me.

I may not be capable to do a dunk, but I can play in the air.

When my feet touches the ground and balanced myself from falling down and at the same time the ball bounces on the ground and rolled towards the fence gate were a certain raven-haired guy is standing.

"Playing all by yourself?" He said in english and smiled while picking up the ball infront of him.

I huffed from exhaustion and smiled. "Just a short practice!" I replied to him.

I used my large shirt to wipe my sweat from my face, this red shirt with a tiger head infront was a gift from a certain red-haired guy who is now gone and went back to Japan in the middle of the school year.

"Whats wrong Tatsuchi?" I said still wiping my face with my shirt. I felt his presence infront of me then I looked at him.

"Tonight I... I'll go back to Japan."

"eh?" My eyes widened upon hearing those words from him. no... not him too.

First Taichi, and now Tatsuchi? My two best friend are gone... leaving me behind...it hurts. We were so close to each other...

"W-why?" I stuttered, Tatsuchi started patting my head.

"Its my dad's decision. I cant say no to him because he doesnt want me to be here all by myself. You know the reason." he reasoned which I understand clearly. He told me about his parent's issues which led to divorce and me and Taichi comforted him as much as we can because it was too much for Tatsuchi since he was still young and all...

I have no right to complain, it was his dad's decision... just like Taichi who moved in the middle of the school year. It was really sudden.

I remember when my two bestfriend fought, I was there trying to prevent them from hurting each other... I even saw how they just bet their friendship over a match.

"Look guys!" Tatsuchi called us while we are sitting on the bleacher. He then showed us whats in his hands. Its a ring... like theirs.

"Another ring? What for?" I questioned as I gavee Taichi's water bottle to him who is now drenched in sweat after the game he played awhile ago.

"This is yours Tetsumi! youre one of us now!" he smiled, at first i was surprised and then I smiled widely.

That day... I was so happy and our friendship grew stronger.

But months later...

Everything has changed between Tatsuchi and Taichi.

"Why'd you hold back huh?! did you pitied me because I was hurt?! or you dont intented to fight me?!" I gasped when I see them near at the fence, I saw how Tatsuchi just punched Taichi on the face and thats where I tried to pull Tatsuchi away from him before he tries to hurt him again. I was well aware of what they are fighting about until Tatsuchi removed the friendship ring hanging around his neck and showed it to Taichi's face.

"The next match, I'll bet our friendship! If you lose, we wont be brothers anymore. Remember that." He spats and removed himself from my hold and walked away without saying any word...

But the next match that was supposedly the match between the two didnt came.

Taichi suddenly texted me that he is going back to Japan. I was really shocked when I received his message before his flight, I wasn't able to say my goodbye to him and see him one last time... I didnt able to throw him a goodbye party. He just... left.

And now... it was Tatsuchi's turn to go back to Japan. Yeah I will go back to Japan after my junior but I am not whether I will be able to see them or not. Japan is a big city afterall.

"I-I see..."

Tatsuchi suddenly hugged which took me by surprise, I was able to hug him back and patted his back.

"Well... this is goodbye Tetsumi... I hope we could see each other in Japan and the tournament!" He smiled sadly.

I smiled at him too, "yeah... We will definitely see each other again.... In the court. But be prepared by then because next time we meet, we will be standing in the opposite side of the court. We are going to be opponents from now on!" I smirked at him and he did the same.

After finishing my junior highschool in America, I waited a little bit longer since the school year of the two countries are different. In the meantime I went home schooled because transfering school to other country takes quite a time so I ended up resuming my studies in the middle of the school year which is not bad since I will be finishing my studies in Japan with my brother.

[Tetsumi, see you at home okay? Visit our parents from time to time and make sure little brother is with you!] Sister said on the phone as I started to walk in the airport.

"its a shame that you didnt come with me, whats the reason again?" I said while pulling my luggage.

[Im not still done with father's business and he needs me since he suddenly got a flu.] I sighed and remembering how I scold our father that he works to much to the point that he caught himself a cold.

"Right. Anyway, im going to ride a bus now so I have to hung up soon."

"Alright, see ya Tetsumi! Be careful! See ya at home soon and use condoms!" She bid her farewell where I suddenly realized what she just said at the last part.

"Hey!!" I blushed upon what she just said. She just laughs and disconnected.

I sighed and facepalmed. What kind of sister do I have? (๑・▱・๑)

I went to the lady whos working behind the counter and asked for direction to where Seirin High School is, she gave me a bus ticket and thanked her and rode a bus.

*RING!RING!RING!

I took my phone from my jacket and answered it, "Moshi moshi?"

[Hey Tetsumi! are you okay? where are you? are you at the school now?] sheesh! we just parted ways a minute ago!

The bus stopped at the waiting shed just near the campus of the school, I walked abit to reach the entrance of the school. so this is Seirin High...

"Yes yes Im here now infront of the school!" I said to my sister,  I started walking towards the gate while pushing my luggage, its not that big anyway.

[ You sure? Im here at the train station now, if anything happened to you, I'll go there--]

"jeez! You dont have to worry! Im fine!" I snorted, such a protective sister!

[Well okay, I'll be going now! ga na!]

"okay bye!"

I closed my phone and put it back inside the pocket of my jacket.

I am now here infront of the school staring... it was large and clean... many leaves falling since its almost winter. The cold breeze of air touched my cheeks and gave me shivers... winter is really coming. It is such a waste that I did not come back early, but now I am here! Back in Japan... Seirin high... this is where Tetsuchi is studying! Finally I can be with my twin until graduation!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 2.5K 100
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic. Teiko's basketball #2. The basketball club is back! This time with new faces, more drama and all the former craziness. Wil...
9.1K 265 6
The story began when Seirin defeated Rakuzan in the finals of the winter cup. Focusing on a certain person that really knows the Generation of Miracl...
86.9K 1.9K 27
Kuroko and (Y/N) went together to attend Seirin High School with one purpose: defeat the Generation of Miracles. Apparently, Kuroko is not a normal p...
63.7K 1.5K 8
Kuroko got accepted by the Generation of Miracles fairly quickly. The other teams wonder why when Kuroko isn't that talented in basketball, besides p...