Yoongi Sea Witch x Reader

By Jay8908

All your life you've been so interested in mermaids, merman, and all other sea life. You were the first perso... More

Chapter 1: Studies.
Chapter 3: You just don't learn.
Chapter 4: What?
Chapter 5: Wrapped Up Cuddles.
Chapter 6: Panic Attack
Chapter 7: School Nightmare.
Chapter 8: Closeness.
Chapter 9: Book.
Chapter 10: Bad side.
Chapter11: ...
Chapter 12: ....
Quick question.
Thank you all!!
Chapter 13: Crashing Down.
Chapter 14: Real.

Chapter 2: Sneaking.

4.5K 192 174
By Jay8908

After you got all the information you could, you decided to go ahead and go home.

Getting up, you accidentally hit a bookshelf causing a book to fall as peak at it,

Sea Witches.

You immediately pick it up as you flip through some pages seeing barely any information about them.

Many who have tried getting information about Sea Witches are found dead the last place they've been seen. Sea Witches are known to be very very dangerous. They have spells like no other creature has seen. Pared with tentacles, they'll drag you down into the deepest depths of the ocean and drown you. Although, very lucky people have managed to get some information about these mysterious creatures. They all seem to prefer to stay in dark, quiet places. Making potions is what you have to remember. The people who were lucky enough to get information, later on died from a potion or even a spell from the Sea Witches themselves. We hope one day someone will be able to get as much information as possible to heal all the curious minds out there.

Closing the book, you check it out and put it in your bag heading out to the place you had saw the apparent Sea Witch located.

Yeah the book literally just said don't attempt to go and find one but you just feel this feeling you can't explain.

ㅡㅡ

As you arrive at the location, all you see are some families enjoying their time out with one another, couples, etc.

You walk along side the rocks that are separating the water from you as you then see something swimming at the very bottom in the water.

Quickly getting out your camera, you hide behind some rocks away from all the families and couples and stuff.

About ten minutes had passed and everyone had gone home. Maybe you're just seeing things from being so excited.

Turning around, you start walking off but turn around one more time only to see a guy sitting on a rock in the middle of the ocean.

Getting a better look, you can't believe what your eyes are seeing, it's...

A normal guy.

Jk.

A SEA WITCH!!

You quickly raise your camera and zoom in as you watch in awe seeing how mysterious he looks.

Almost forgetting to take a picture, you press the button but.......a large flash emerges from it as you gasp in horror.

The Sea Witch turns around seeing the flash as almost immediately you see something being throw at you as make a dash turning around and running before whatever was thrown hit you.

You're guessing it was a potion due to hearing some glass break... That was a close one.

You quickly try rushing back to where other people are as you then feel something wrap around your ankle making you fall down as you look seeing a black tentacle wrapped around it making you shrike. 

You try to pry it off only to have your hand keep slipping off it as you pull your leg towards you only to come face to face with the Sea Witch.

His eyes are dark red as he raises his hand showing his very sharp claws.

You snap back into reality and panic as his claws make contract with your leg making a yelp escape your mouth as finally get enough energy and kick him as hard as you can in his chest making his grip on you loosen as you take this chance and stand up.

Trying to keep your balance, you run as much and as fast as you can away from him as you look back seeing him mouth a few words but suddenly stop and quickly go back into the water out of sight.

You turn back forward seeing that you're now in a place with a lot of people.

You see them stare at you leg in horror as you finally get a look at it seeing probably the most deepest cuts every, it looked terrifying.

You rush out of the place before people could ask what happened.

ㅡㅡ

After bandaging your leg at home, you quickly add things to your journal as you then stand up and hear something hit the floor.

Looking down, you see what appears to be a bracelet, you pick it up and examine it. It has a little shark tooth attached to it with the rest being all black.

Curious, you put it on as you fascinate on how beautiful it looks. As you go to take it off, you realize... You can't.... Literally.

Panic sets in as you notice a little button like thing,it's a tracker..... Holy shit.

This must be one of the Sea Witches tricks, damn it, you fell for it too!

A flash causes you to flinch as you hear a rumble of thunder outside. The weather app suddenly gives you a notification of wave tides being pretty high as well.

Should you go back.......?

No, defiantly not.

...

Oh fuck it.

You head back to the area holding you umbrella over your head as you flinch everytime lighting flashes or thunder rumbles.

As you walk, you can't help but see someone in the distance on the pavement. They're out cold!

Rushing up to them, you see it the Sea Witch again!!

But.. He's hurt..

He has gashes all over his body and a big one down his lower back.

I should really help him.... But.. What if he tires to kill me again?!

Making your final decision,you pick up his body by his arms very slowly dragging him towards your car forgetting about your umbrella as flies off in the wind.

It took nearly an hour to even get him to the car, gosh, might even lose a few pounds from this little workout, surprised no one saw you.

By the time you get home and manage to somehow get him on the couch, you look Luke you've just gone through a car wash.

You put a blanket over him as you go to wash up and wait to see what happens.

ㅡㅡ

As you get out of the shower and change into some comfy clothes, a yell is suddenly heard from downstairs,

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

You quickly rush down as you're immediately grabbed by some black tentacles and pulled harshly towards someone.

You open your eyes seeing the Sea Witch stare back in pure anger as he slams you down onto the couch hovering over you,

"Where am I and why did you even take me?!"

His clear voice booms as you flinch holding your hands out in front of you to which he pins down as well.

You whimper as his claws sink into your skin, "I-i won't hurt you! I promise!!" You manage to say as he still keeps you in place.

"Why did you take me here?!"

"Y-you were hurt..."

It's like reality hits him as he notices the scratches all over himself.

He doesn't let go though, suddenly,he make a first aid kit appear next to you as you get amazed by his magic.

"Do something stupid you're dead"

You nod fastly as he sits up enough for you to sit up as well but.. He's still technically pinning you down.

You open up the kit and get a cotton ball and apply some peroxide hesitating as you reach your hand up and dabbing it on a cut going across his cheek as his eyes burn holes into yours.

You gulp from his intense stare as you get another cotton ball and move it to his arm making him freak out and have him wrap his tentacles around you tightly making you whimper in pain as he stares at you for a bit before loosening his grip a bit, enough for you to not feel as much pain.

As you clean his cuts, you are constantly being squeezed time to time as you then finally finish cleaning his wounds.

Once he sees you're done, he makes the aid kit disappear as he looks away as if thinking for a bit before looking back down at you, he then unwraps his tentacles letting you sit up as you scoot back and finally get to really see him.

He's absolutely beautiful!

He sees your curious stare as a tentacle is suddenly in front of you snapping you out of your train of thoughts as you see him looking away.

You bring your hand up and touch his tentacle as it's just as slimy as you thought, pretty cool really. Like how a sting Ray feels.

The tentacle is then gone in thin air as you look up seeing the same guy but he only had two legs, with some pants on don't worry.

"So.... What's your name..?" You ask as he stays quiet for a bit before answering, "Min Yoongi, you?"

"Y/n"

He hums as y'all both sit in an awkward silence. "Why were you anywhere near the place Sea Witches are? I would've killed you if you hadn't ran to all those people"

You get shocked hearing this as you immediately look another direction seeing him look at you with another cold glare.

"I-i was curious.... I didn't think y'all were out there really... "

He sighs getting up as you look at him curiously,
"I'm going back home, and don't you come back, ever. That's a warning. "

Is all he says before walking out the door leaving you stunned.
You're going back again.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

ᴴᴱᴸᴸᴼ ᴹᴵᴺᴵˢ, ᴵ ᴴᴼᴾᴱ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᵂᴬˢ ᴳᴼᴼᴰ 😅😅

ᴵ ᴸᴼᵛᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴬᴸᴸ ˢᴼ ᵛᴱᴿᵞ ᴹᵁᶜᴴ ᴬᴸᵂᴬᵞˢ ᴿᴱᴹᴱᴹᴮᴱᴿ ᵀᴼ ᴱᴬᵀ, ᴳᴱᵀ ᴱᴺᴼᵁᴳᴴ ᴿᴱˢᵀ, ᴬᴺᴰ ᴬᴸᵂᴬᵞˢ ᴮᴱ ᵞᴼᵁᴿˢᴱᴸᶠ!! 💜💙💜💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 377 18
your name is coral and you are a mermaid. but you are a very important mermaid, you are born with special power that cannot be known to anyone. you w...
563 37 20
Geonhak has never been the type of person that one would refer to as 'superstitious', but when he spots something right out of a fairytale during one...
51.3K 2.3K 9
You're a writer, a human one. You live alone in a forest; away from human connections pretty much- Yoongi is a merman. He likes being alone, but he h...
1.4K 151 44
It's one thing to find out mythical sea creatures exist but another to fall in love with one.... Also they're nothing like you hear in stories