The Cold Popular Girl (Kim Ta...

By NatashaTasyaar

Y/N... isn't always how she is. She used to be a cheerful and kind girl. But after the death of her mom, thi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
A/N
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
A/N
A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Tagged
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N

Chapter 20

2.4K 85 5
By NatashaTasyaar

Previously on Chapter 19

"Get a hold of yourself! How do you think she will be knowing how hard you're taking it on yourself?! She will be very upset, Taehyung-ah... you have to act strong for her... be there for her... support her like you always have! Don't act like this..." he yells at me. "H-hyung..." I stutter out. "He's right Tae..." Hoseok-Hyung said. I just nod my head, speechless.

I have to act strong for Y/N... if I lose hope... then how will she make it through her coma

-Don't Make Me Do It-

Taehyung P.O.V

Y/N's group member come to the hospital about an hours after Y/N got hospitalized. S/N-Noona walks up to me and grab my collar. "What did you do to my sister?!" She screams at me. RaeWon-Noona and SangJin-Noona is trying to pull her back. I stare at her in shock.

"S/N-ah... calm down... don't cause a fuss... we are in a hospital..." SangJin-Noona said, placing a hand on S/N-noona's shoulder. S/N-Noona just glared at me as she pulls her hands away from my collar.

"Noona..." I said. But I don't really know what to say. "What!" She spat. "I-I'm s-sorry..." I stutter out. She glares at me. If glares could kill... I would probably be dead by now.

"Sorry didn't cut it! My sister is in a coma because of you!" She yells at me. Tears starts to pool up in my eyes. I drop on my knees as I bow to her. "I-I know... and I-I'm s-so sorry... I-I didn't mean for a-any of t-this to happened..." I cried out.

"S/N-ah... please... Taehyung is already feeling guilty enough. Please don't blame him even more" Hoseok-Hyung said. S/N-Noona looks at him, then back at me.

S/N-Noona looks at me with a cold gaze. "Whatever!That didn't change the fact that you caused my sister to get into a car accident... and once she wakes up... I expect you to stay away from her!" She spat. My eyes widened "no... please... don't make me to this. Don't make me keep my distance from Y/N... p-please... I-I love her so much..." I beg. Tears begin stream down my cheeks like waterfall.

"If you love her you wouldn't have caused so much pain on her! I should have known that all guys are the same! I got into a mental hospital because my good for nothing piece of sh*t I once called my boyfriend left me! Y/N and I lost our mother because our dad left us! I was hesitant to give you a chance but seeing how much Y/N trust you make me thought of giving you a chance and I did! And you know what I know now?" She stops, taking a deep breath. I just stay silent as I wait for her to finish her sentence.

She looks at me with a cold gaze. "Now I know... that giving you a chance is the biggest mistake I have ever made... so once my sister wakes up... I want you to be gone! Far away from her!" She spat out of anger. I starts to cry even more.

"I know I was wrong... but please, Noona... I beg of you... don't make me leave her... please..." I cried. Her expression remains cold. "I DON'T CARE!" She spat. Then she turns around and enters Y/N's room.

"Tae-ah..." Jin-Hyung said as he kneels in front of me. "Come on... we have to go... we have works to do... you need to let her go..." he said. I shake my head. "No... hyung... I can't... I can't live without her... p-please help me convince S/N-Noona..." I pleads. He let out a sigh "I'll try, Taehyung-ah... but I can't promise you anything..." he said. I just nod my head and he pulls me into a hug.

Time-Skip

S/N P.O.V

I'm in Y/N's room, holding her hand in mine. Tears streams down my cheeks. "Y/N-ah... you're the only family I have left... don't leave me... I don't wanna be alone, Y/N-ah..." I cried out. I hear someone enters the room.

"S/N-ah..." I look up to see Jin-Oppa. "What do you want? If you're trying to convince me to give him a chance then forget it!" I said, glaring at me. "Please, S/N-ah... Tae loves her so much... I can guarantee that he wouldn't hurt her again..." he said. "And what makes you so sure?! Look at her... she's in a coma... and who knows when she will wake up? If she wake up..." I said, crying harder as I said the last sentence. I can't help but think... what if my sister won't wake up... what if she leaves me like our mom.

I cry as I held Y/N's hand tighter. "Y-Y/N-ah... wake up.... please... wake up, Y/N-ah..." I cried. Jin-Oppa places a hand on my shoulder.

"She's all I have left..." I cried. "I know... I know... that's why you have to be strong for your sister, S/N-ah..." he said. I kiss Y/N's hand as I keep holding it.

Y/N P.O.V

Crying... is all I've been hearing. What's happening? Is that S/N? Why can't I seem to wake up... all I can remember is crossing the road and it's been all dark since then.

At some point... I can hear Taehyung's voice and his hand on mine. I thought he didn't care about me. I thought he chooses to end our relationship. Did he regrets what happens? I wanna wake up so bad... but I can't. My whole body is aching... what's happening to me? Did I get myself into a car accident or some sort?

I need to wake up and tell them that I'll be okay...

*to be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 589 67
"Cause this is unlimited love. I'll wait for her." . "If fate makes us face each other again and if he still loves me like he said before, than I'll...
194K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
27.5K 1.2K 12
You are park y/n you were a smart,kind hearted and a beautiful girl but you were broken inside. you study in Seoul high. people were jealous and alwa...
50K 1.7K 30
L/N Y/N is a young girl with a unique personality. She's a cute nerd in her school. But there's a group of bad boys who calls themselves BTS, that al...