Bakudeku Omegaverse

Por KIAtablinshere

you know you want to (^_____^) Más

a little info. for you
k-kacchan!?
confrontation
I did...that!!!
come back to his senses
just for a while
deku's plan in action
threats threats THREATS!!!
DADDY
are you jealous?
important notice
funny fujoshi moment at class
temptation
the strange feeling
Is it right
hints
seduction and denial
work time
help... me
help... me ( part 2)
UA got a suprise
important
strange behaviour
y-you temptress!!
important
Too much to bear
war
harsh treatment
IMPORTANT
Whats happening?!
NOT A CHAPTER!!
something's lurking...somewhere
Without you part 1
without you part 2
A quick notice
cover (It's not a chapter.Sorry)
without you part 3
aizawa and present mic
without you part 4
happy belated birthday
what are you trying?
cover(still not a chap.)
GOD DAMMNIT
WTF just happened!?
To where?
EXPLANATION
new
love you

save me

2.1K 43 18
Por KIAtablinshere

I got some good news!! This book will be finishing soon. I do love this book but as the old saying goes 'all good things come to an end' but another reason is that its not getting alot of votes and views like at one point so I decided to start fresh. If anyone has any ideas please don't be shy!!.

🤪🤯🤪🤯🤪🤯🤪🤯🤪🤯🤪🤯🤪🤯

Deku's POV

I woke up in a bed that definately wasn't mine. I looked around for a while to see if there was any danger.

Clear.

"Greetings!.... welcome to mr M's abode" she stood there blushing madly.

"Where?" I asked. She wouldn't answer because she was busy holding the hem of her dangerously short maid outfit. "Umm. I'll go and prepare b-breakfast for you b-both!" Before I could say anything she took off.

I tapped Uraraka's shoulder "uuuuugh, five more minutes" she whined. I tapped her again "mooooom!" She sat up and rubbed her eyes, "oh hey deku. Whats for breakfast?" I got a little upset at the thought that she doesn't even realise that we're in a strange place "well theres a full plate of WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!!" I screamed and she fell off the bed. The door opened and it was the drunk guy, I think it was mr M's son "ah! You're awake! Good. Change them" he snapped his fingers and then we were attacked by the dozens of maids in short dresses that were behind him.

He left the room and they grabbed me and dragged me off into another room.

They stripped me and gasped. Hah! They probably thought that I was a girl.

They pulled me into a bathroom and put me into the tub full of water and flower petals. Sniff* I smell vanilla, after scrubbing myself clean I got out and brushed my teeth. While they watched.

When I was done they actually started to talk. "Your curls! They're perfect!" Thats the first "thank you" "now lets get to business ladies.

To sum it up I was:

Waxed.

Shined

Polished

Aaaand.

Rubbed down.

They handed me some clothes and I put it on. 

Atleast its not exposing and for that I'm grateful.

I was leaded out of the room to downstairs and into a huge dining room were uraraka was looking rather bothered. I sat beside her "whats wrong?" I asked. She looked at me "these people.....they're vegetarians" I was about to say something when a maid put a tray of food before me. Steam broccoli and carrots with plain water.

I don't have a problem but uraraka looked like she was given a head.

Before I could dig in mr M and his son came in "beauties! Good morning!".  I looked at mr M's son as he walked over to uraraka and I.

" lets get down to business shall we beauties." He sat down and smirked. "You may or may not know me but I own a maid service and my dad owns this hotel. Business is good but customers complain about seeing the same old faces, some say they're too old, it's not tight...if you get what I mean" he winked at us. "So we chose you too to be maids. For a short while of course" I raised my eyebrows "how long is a 'short while'?" I asked.

"About 9-11 years." He said, that stupid smirk still on his face. I wanted to slap it off. A maid approached uraraka and I, "follow me please", "where are you taking us" I asked immediately. She shook her head "please put these on", we did and she  gently grabbed our hands and leaded us to somewhere.

15 minutes later*

She took the blindfold off when we arrived at the destination. Uraraka apparently wasn't near me but the problem ahead was that I was in a room that was filled with guys!

They looked like bosses, executives, those kinda men. They were all old looking but atleast they weren't smoking. No one was looking at me, maybe they don't know I'm even here, I heard the maid mumble something and pulled me into a room. I stumbled back a little as she slammed the door shut and locked it, she walked over to the cabinet and pulled out some clothes, handing it to me then proceeded to leave:

I stepped out and suddenly all their eyes were on me.

Not good.

They started clapping "start the show! I haven't got all day!" I don't believe this.

Who do they think I am!?

I turned around just in time to see the maid step out.

Click*

I am screwed.

I turned back around, growls and sneers filled the room.

"Start dancing bitch!" An old man yelled. I couldn't do anything but stand there wondering...wondering how I got here, in this situation.

Kacchan...where are you.

Kirishima's POV

"Fuuuck!!" I heard bakugo yell. I was right outside his door, I asked a lot of times to come in but he said no. Ever since we got back from that club he's been sulking. We even told all might, he told the police, the police told other heroes and now they're all looking.

All might and mr Aizawa forbid us to go off and look by ourselves. No one has been in his room, he hasn't eaten and all I wanna do is make sure he's okay. 

I have a key to his room, he doesn't know... I just wanna make sure he's okay.

(Alright guys, I know you're gonna blast me, and I don't wrong you I would blast me too)

I can't take it anymore!

I got up and went downstairs, I got some left over pizza and heated it up.

I arrived at his door once more and knocked.

"FUCK OFF!" He yelled. I quickly opened the door, there he was, on the bed, nothing but sweatpants on.

He looked at me with eyes red from crying. I put the plate on the desk and slowly walked over to him, a growl escaped him.

I don't know what to do. I could only think of one thing.

I quickly embraced him. He didn't fight it. I thought that he was cool with it then.

His fingers laced into my hair. He pulled my head back, I let him go. "What the fuck. Do you think you're doing!" He growled, if this keeps up he might pull out a chunk of my hair.

I gently rubbed the arm that clutched my hair. He only gripped my hair tighter, "c'mon man, let go" his grip loosened, I took a daring chance and cupped his face. I know that midoriya always does this, he removed his hand from my hair.

I continued, he closed his eyes and let out a huff. I stopped for a while, I gently pulled him forward, his head rested at the crook of my neck and I rubbed his back "don't worry, I'm sure all might is gonna find midoriya"  I don't know what to do to cheer him up.

Where both alphas so there's nothing I can really do.

( alright specimens listen up! If you guys don't wanna get upset please skip until you see 🐖 thank you!!)

I guess I could try...

I pushed him back a little by his shoulders. I don't mean to take advantage of him like this. But I can't think of anything else. I kissed his neck lightly, I honestly don't think he felt it.

I hope he doesn't blast me.

I kissed his neck a little harder, then I started sucking. I heard a faint groan.

God.

I shouldn't be even doing this but I don't know what else to do. "You're a dumbass, shitty hair" he said it with a little humor in his voice. " mumbling aloud is deku's thing, if you don't know what to do then do nothing." I pulled away, he had a smirk on.

"You're not mad?" I asked curiously.

🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖
He punched my arm "I deserve that" I said. I got up and went for the plate, I handed it to him. "Sooo..." I said, he looked at me and pointed to the door "get out" he growled. I nodded and left. Atleast I helped... in a way.

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🐴🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🐴

Is it wrong that I'm crushing over hari kurono? I don't know how but I'm falling for him. And I'm falling for him HARD. Sorry if you guys find mistakes this chapter isn't heavily edited.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 24 5
Katsuki hates having heats. But staying on suppressants wasn't an option anymore, so for the first time in almost five years, Bakugou Katsuki is goin...
4.2K 83 11
Omegaverse! .~*~. TodoDekuBaku .~*~. Through the league of villain Katsuki is also involved in dark machinations and submerged. Only years later he c...
101K 1.7K 31
𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 Bakugou-Centric 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜: 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗. 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 ✔︎: 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝙽𝚘𝚗-𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛...
261K 5.8K 42
Who knew that Deku could ever do this (WARNING LEMON 🍋) (YAOI)