Eavesdrop [Jimin ff] ✅

By mybiasisjimin

"Hello?" I croaked out my morning voice, not caring who's on the other line. "Wow, you sound like you had a g... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
The End
2020 Watty Awards

Part 16

4.2K 222 2
By mybiasisjimin

Y/N's POV

I finally able to recollect myself and calmed down, having my mind back to the real world and pushed all the uninvited thoughts about love that clouded my mind to the back of my head.

But the thoughts of Jimin stayed.

I looked at the watch on my wrist but still couldn't decipher on how long I've been in the toilet.

Jimin might've left already.

Our conversation earlier was cut-off abruptly because I was triggered by his casual confession.

I felt a little guilty for leaving the boy alone in the living room earlier but decided to just text him tomorrow.

I sighed, unlocking the door before pulling it open only to be shocked by a figure sitting on the floor beside the door.

Jimin.

He had fallen asleep, probably too tired due to all the events today.

He picked me up from my house.

Sent me to this house.

Had a meeting with Bang PD and the staffs.

Attended the press conference.

Misunderstood my conversation and was left alone in the living room only to worry about me.

Overall, from my point of view, his day was exhausting physically and mentally.

And it was all due to me.

I felt bad.

I lowered my body and got down on my knees slowly, closing the distance between us.

He had rested his face on his bended knees that was brought close to his chest.

Jimin was tiny compared to his members, but compared to mine, his body frame was definitely larger, and it was a frame of a very attractive young man.

His body was sculpted with muscles that had been build over years of hard work, and he was beautiful.

Ethereal.

I felt smaller when I sat next to him.

I slowly placed my hand on his shoulder and gently tapped it, to wake up the man who claimed that he liked me.

He sounded sincere.

And the way he acted by not leaving me alone and slept by the bathroom door showed that he was indeed sincere and was true to his word.

But I still found it hard to believe.

However, I wasn't going to deny it either.

I couldn't say he was wrong because Jimin had claimed his feeling and confess to me on his own.

There were still a lot of questions and confusion playing in my head about how he could come out with that kind of feeling towards me, but those could wait for other time.

My priority now was not to let this boy sleep on the cold floor that could affect his health and body condition any longer.

"Jimin, wake up. Don't sleep here, let's get you to bed," I waited for his eyes to open and once he did, he looked at his surrounding before he stared at me with his sleepy eyes.

"Y/N," he mumbled, and I assumed that he was only half-conscious at the moment.

I slipped his arm around my neck and pulled him up to stand, which thankfully, he obediently did without question, and I walked him to the bed.

"Get in," I sat his body carefully on the bed, and he slipped under the comforter as instructed.

I fixed the comforter and sat down by the bedside, close to Jimin, waiting for him to fall into deep sleep once again.

If he isn't the Park Jimin, I would've run my fingers through his hair and massaged his scalp to help him sleep faster.

But he was the Park Jimin, so I stopped myself and I just removed his hair from brushing his closed eyes.

It might be biased of me to treat him based on his status to the eyes of the rest of the world, but I was too conscious of my own status.

"Sleep well" I whispered one last time before making my way to the living room, not forgetting to turn off all the lights in the room except for the nightstand and closed the bedroom door behind me.

I stared at the black screen of the television for a while before making myself comfortable by lying on the couch.

Jimin must be totally out of it.

Looking at how he didn't resist at all and just followed my order earlier, I knew he wasn't really awake.

He might wake up abruptly tomorrow morning and not even remember how he got to bed.

It was already late at night and I felt bad to make the boy go home now and would just settle myself on the couch today.

I took my phone that has been abandoned for a few hours and saw a message from unknown number.

I opened it, and judging from the text, it could only be from Jungkook.

'Noona, is Jimin hyung still with you?' he asked, and I looked at the time the message was sent to me.

It was only a few minutes ago so I decided to reply.

Jungkook might've still be awake.

'Yeah, he fell asleep earlier and I didn't have the heart to wake him up. He looked tired. And you're Jungkook, right?'

I sent the text, just wanted extra confirmation on his identity, leaving out the fact that I was the reason why Jimin fell asleep here in the house.

Jungkook replied almost immediately, confirming that it was in fact him who texted me, and told me that he was going to sleep as well.

I would want to ask how the recording went, but I didn't think it was appropriate for me to suddenly ask. Plus, the boy must've been tired.

We bid goodbyes and I fell asleep soon after, forgetting to take an extra blanket to protect myself from the cold night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 0 18
"Hwa Young? I thought you were asleep. Did I wake you up?" He asks. "No, it's alright. I couldn't sleep." I say and he nods. He then pulls me close...
12.1K 490 23
"Don't throw this away, please I was dumb, I should've told you. I'm still the same person-" "I don't know?! Are you?!" your eyes were cold as your h...
44.3K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...
1.5K 57 19
"Haeun?" my boss asks "Yes sir. Kim?" I ask "I want you to babysit my son you'll get much money its not really babysitting him but yeah.. Just watchi...