The Outcasters

By bieberboy256

Being a teenager can be hell. Six social outcast teenagers, Miles, Amy, Finn, Brittany, Susanne and Louis hav... More

Warning
Miles Baker
Amy Yeo Jeong
Finn Becker
Brittany Alaric
Louis Felder
Susanne Gardiner
Hard Knocked 'High School' Life
Kids Will Be Kids
High School Hell
Last Night of Being Normal
The Tables Have Turned.
Bonfire Night
Evil Meteor
The Next Day
WTF Happened?
WTF Happened? Pt 2
Knowing Your Powers
Heroes?
Having Fun.
Making a Pact
Wrong Turn
No One Would Tell
New Identity
A Dark Turn
Take The World
Diner House Slaughter
The Madness Continues
New Rules
Payback is a Bitch
No Evil
Revenge is Hell
Conspiracy
Too Far
Unseen Predator
Get Louis
Enough Is Enough
Don't Wanna Be Alone
Never Again.
Going Against Each Other
The Truth
Out of Control
Darkness Is Rising.
Another Dark Gray Day
Going Fully Rouge
Chaos in LA
Miles vs Amy
What Happens Next?

Finn and Susanne

31 0 0
By bieberboy256

The next day, after school. Susanne came to Finn's house to tutor him. She knocked on the door and Michelle answered.

"Hello." Michelle answered the door.

"Hi. I'm Susanne. I go to school with your son, Finn. I'm his study buddy." Susanne said.

"Oh, please. Come on in." Michelle let her in as she walked inside the house.

"Nice digs." Susanne said as she was being observant in the house.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Michelle smiled as Michael came out of the kitchen.

"Who is this?" Michael said.

"This is Susanne. She goes to Finn's school. She's his tutor." Michelle said.

"Oh. Hello. Michael..." Michael shakes her hand.

"I already know who you are." Susanne said as she shook his hand.

"So, How much my son's paying you?" Michael said.

"No charges." Susanne said. She wanted to talk to him about his values want he stands for, but Finn came downstairs.

"Susanne. You're here." Finn said.

"Yep. I made a promise to you and now I'm here." Susanne said.

"Come on. I'll show you my room." Finn said as she followed him upstairs to his room to study.

"She nice." Michelle said.

In Finn's room, the two were studying and he notice that Susanne was biting her nails which concerned him.

"Um... Susanne?" Finn said.

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry. I'm distracting you. Was I aggravating you?" Susanne said.

"Well, your habit is a little irritating." Finn said.

"I'm sorry. I have this little anxiety that turning me into a person that can't stop saying, 'I'm sorry' all the time when I aggravate someone all the time." Susanne said.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. We all have these weird habits now and then. Do you wanna talk about it." Finn said as he place his hand on her shoulder.

"Do you every think about our old lives. Before we had these gifts?" Susanne said.

"I try not to think about it. I never try to think about my current life before I had my powers." Finn said.

"Cuz, I never thought that I'd want to go to an SAT prep class or go to a University in the U.K. I'm a patriarchy woman with light powers supporting answers." Susanne said as Finn smiled.

"I guess, this is our new world." Finn said.

Susanne kissed Finn and they looked at each other awkwardly.

"I know we made an agreement to take a powers seriously, but tomorrow I want you to come with me." Finn said.

"For what?" Susanne said.

"You'll see. I'm also bringing Brittany along, too." Finn said.

"Um... Okay. I'll be there." Susanne said.

"I gotta get back to studying." Finn said.

After studying time was over, Finn walked her outside the door.

"I'm pretty sure you'll ace that test tomorrow, brainiac." Susanne said.

"Thanks to all your help patriarchy." Finn said.

"So you tomorrow." Susanne said as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye." Finn said as he shut the door.

"She's a leftie, you know." Michael said behind him.

"Yeah. I know. At least she has all the knowledge." Finn said.

"Hey, you have the knowledge. You just got to use it and put your mind to it." Michael said.

"I'll remember that, dad." Finn said as he went to bed.

The next day, Finn and Susanne went to the Tech Expo which Nigel and Peter were there to present the robot that Finn was working on, but was kicked out. So Finn decides to have a little payback with them.

"It can't believe they kicked you out of the tech program and they are using the robot that you built without you. That's fucked up." Susanne said as he was walking with him.

"I know. That's why I'm getting a little payback." Finn said.

Suddenly, he see's Brittany coming in the EXPO.

"Hey, Brittany! We're over here!" Finn waves at her as she walks up to them.

"Hey. I thought we were kicked out of the tech program." Brittany said.

"I'm just here for a little revenge. So you two wait here. I'm gonna find Nigel and Peter." Finn said.

"His friends stole his idea and he got kicked out. That's so wrong." Brittany said.

"Yeah. Tell me about it." Susanne said sarcastically. Then, Pia found them and talked to them.

"Are you serious? I thought this stuff wasn't your scene. Or you just supporting the school's team." Pia said to Brittany and Susanne.

"We're just here to support the school." Susanne said.

"I'm trying to pretend that I'm here to support Nigel, but this place is so boring." Pia said as she looked on her phone.

"We are here to appreciate Finn's work. The work he did, before they kick him off the team."  Brittany said.

"What do you think about, 'At the expo, bitches.' with a peaces sign." Pia said.

"I think you're going to have massive likes on the scoreboard." Susanne said.

Finn walk up to Nigel and Finn and gave them a good luck.

"Hey, guys." Finn said to Nigel and Pete.

"Well, you're here. I have to admit it's going to be a little weird without you doing this." Nigel said.

"I know. Listen, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for acting like a dick. You were right, you guys built the robot so you guys deserved to present it. I just came up with the idea. So. I wish you luck." Finn said as he gave Peter and Nigel a good luck handshake.

"Alright. I'm glad we settle this." Peter said as he gave him a handshake.

They were about to present, Finn got back with Susanne and Brittany as he was about to take control on the robot but malfunction itself.

"Showtime." Finn said to himself as he was about to take control on the robot.

The robot started to circuit out and start moving on its own. Peter and Nigel had no control over it.

"What the hell is wrong with it?" Peter said.

"I don't know. I can't get a hold of it. It's like someone's hacking it." Nigel said as he touch the app on his phone to control the robot.

"Shit." Peter said.

Finn made the robot exploded as the crowd took cover over the explosion. The robot was on fire and a security guard put the fire out with the extinguisher. Brittany also put a little flame on Pia hair and Susanne threw a green tea smoothie at her to put the fire out. Although, half of her hair was burnt.

"What I was trying to put the fire out." Susanne said as Pia screamed in anger and walked out.

"Oh come now. It doesn't look that bad." Brittany said at a frustrated Pia.

"Come on. Let's get out of here." Finn said as he grab Brittany's hand and Susanne followed him out of the Expo.

"Oh my god. I can't believe you did that." Brittany said.

"I can't believe you did that." Finn smiled.

"Did you see the look on her face. I mean look at her hair." Brittany chuckled.

While Finn and Britany was talking, Susanne felt left out on the conversation.

"You know, I threw the drink at her." Susanne said.

"Oh yeah. That was badass of you. She deserve it." Finn said.

"Yeah. She did." Susanne said as Brittany and Finn start walking off together.

"You coming Susanne?" Brittany said.

"Yeah." Susanne said as she looks a little down and walks with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 24 24
The definition has changed & evolved from its genesis. From skin color to institution, the title itself has varied presentation. We've gone from hati...
1.2K 93 89
[COMPLETED] A three-season series where seven ordinary teenagers from Werveieme City inhabit extraordinary superhuman abilities. Their lives have b...
8.2K 807 32
THIS BOOK TAKES PLACE AFTER 'BLOG OF A TEENAGE SUPERHERO'. You don't have to read that book first to understand the events that unfold in this one, b...
7.5K 912 57
When you get flashy superpowers thanks to a chemical spill, you're supposed to become a superhero, right? Sabrina Flynn has absolutely no reason to g...