Catch me before I fall avenge...

By MyAngelAliza

Chloe Sue Annesley has 11 soulmates, sometimes it's not easy, but she knows they love her and they know she l... More

Chloe Annesley
Cuddles snuggles
New soulmate
Hell
Hell's let loose
I have chosen
Help me please
I love you
Gender Reveal
Bad day to be a bully
Baking with the girls
Fucking tease
Worthy
Proposal
Contest
Which one?
My girl
Fight for our love
You are worth everything
Breakfest with the In-Laws
Talk with Frigga
Home
Loving you
Sister
Dress shopping
Wedding
Birth of luna
Welcome little moon
Who should play?
I have chosen!
Nightmare
Regret and anger
The letter
Depression
Line break
Pain
Revenge
No!
Oh my god
She's gone
Till The End
Gone forever
The end
Why?
Nicole Carter
Funeral
Where am I?
What the fuck?!
She knows
Firestorm
Mission
Agent firestorm
Chloe?
I'm home
Stephen Strange
Vaction
Cathy
Swimming
What the hell?
Derek?
No matter what
Back home
Fin

To Asgard

3K 80 8
By MyAngelAliza

Chloe's POV

I had packed everything that I would need. Thor and Loki were taking me to Asgard. They were supposed to take me after Luna was born. But Odin and Frigga found out about me and Luna. And wanted to meet me. So I was a little nervous about meeting they're parents. Would they like me? Would they feel weird that I had other mates?

I sighed and laid a hand on my seven month bump. I was huge, I looked like a beach ball. I sighed and calmed down. Breathe in and out, in and out. I'm calm.

"Don't worry my love, they will love you", thor said coming out of nowhere. Making me jump up in fright. "Holy hell thor, don't scare me like that", I said with a smile on my face. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry my love, I did not mean to scare you", he said. I got on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. "It's okay, now come on, we have to go say our goodbyes to everyone", I said. He smiled and nodded. He took my small hand in his freakishly large one and we walked into the living room where everyone was at. I smiled at everyone. I walked over to peter, hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me. "Be careful okay", he whispered to me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I promise", I said. He smiled and pecked my lips. "I love you", he whispered. "I love you", I whispered back to him. He nuzzled his face into my neck. Before I moved over to wanda and Natasha. They wrapped they're arms around me. I giggled as they pressed kisses all around my face and neck. "Be Safe my love", Wanda said. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "I will", I said. Nat put her hand on my belly. I was seven months pregnant. I couldn't believe it. "Be careful, the both of you", she said kissing my forehead. I smiled and leaned into the kiss. "I will nat", I said. She pulled back and cupped my cheeks. She smiled at me. "моя великолепная родственная душа", she whispered. (My gorgeous soulmate). I smiled lovingly at her. "я люблю тебя Наташа", I told her lovingly. (I love you Natasha) she smiled lovingly at me before placing her lips on mine. She pulled away a minute later. "Я люблю тебя, моя королева", she whispered to me. (I love you my queen)

I turned to look at wanda. I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you", I whispered into her ear. She wrapped her arms around me. Holding me close. "I love you, my beautiful princesa", she whispered to me. I pulled back and kissed her lips, she smiled in the kiss and kissed me back. We pulled back after a minute. We both smiled at each other. Love was in her eyes and I had love in my eyes for her. I just loved her so much. Soon we had to sadly pull apart. I gave them both air kisses. I then walked over to Bruce. I smiled lovingly at him and brought him close to me for a hug. He wrapped his arms around me. "Be careful Annie", he said. I giggled. "I will", I said. I pulled back a little. "Now I trust you to watch them, you know when I'm not here they go a little wild, but I'll be home soon, I love you Brucie I always will, now come here and give me a kiss", I said giggling. He chuckled and brought me into a warm and passionate kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair. His hands on my back. Man this man can kiss and I loved it. I had to stop before I had my way with him. I pulled back breathing heavily. "I love you", I whispered. He kissed the top of my head. "I love you Annie", he whispered. "I'll be home before you know it", I said. He smiled at me lovingly. "I'll be waiting here for you", he said. I giggled. "My smart genius", I said. He smiled. "My little Einstein", he said. He kissed my forehead one last time. I knew I had to let go, even though I didn't want to. I kissed both my hands and blew him a kiss. He smiled at me lovingly. I loved this man more then anything. I smiled and walked over to Steve and bucky. They both wrapped they're arms around me protectively. I giggled as they nuzzled they're stubbled cheeks against my neck. Steve was growing a beard. Mmm. Yum. I pulled back. "Now boys, I need you to behave yourselves, Bucky don't fight with Sam and Steve don't fight with tony, got it? Now come here, I can't leave without kissing my boys", I said as I kissed both of they're lips. I then nibbled a little bit on they're necks. Mmm. Mine. "Mine", I growled under my breath. They both chuckled. "Yours", they said. I purred softly. "I love you guys, so much, I'm going to miss all of you", I said pouting. They chuckled again. "Well miss you too doll", Bucky said kissing my neck. "We love you doll, so much, just be careful, both of you", Steve said as both he and Bucky put they're massive hands on my round belly, Luna kicked at they're hands. I smiled and them lovingly. "We will, I promise", I said smiling. They both smiled and I almost melted. I couldn't help it, they're smiles were to die for.

They both kissed my cheeks. They both whispered they loved me in my ear. I had to pull away and I hated it. I pouted. I placed a kiss on both of they're lips one last time. I sadly walked away. I then walked over to Clint and Pietro. I smiled at them both. They hugged me tight in a group hug. I giggled. I hugged them tight before nuzzling against they're necks. I first nipped after Clint's neck, then nipped at pietros neck. Mine. "Mine", I growled. They were all mine. All of them. They both chuckled. "Yours", they said. I pulled back and kissed them both. All 11 of them are mine. All mine. I stopped my attack on them. When I knew I was satisfied. I was one lucky girl, to have eleven gorgeous mates. "Now guys don't start any fights and yes I heard about the fights you get into, pietro don't be knocking Clint on his ass and Clint don't shoot a bullet through glass and make pietro fall, yes I've heard these stories many times, Mark my words if I hear anything I will make sure you guys get punished", I said growling under my breath. They both gulped at my threat. But what they didn't know was, the punishment would only be no kisses for a day. But I didn't tell them that. I then attacked them with kisses again. "I love you", I whispered to both of them. They both whispered they loved me. They put a hand on my belly. Watching as Luna kicked at they're hands. I giggled at the amazement on they're faces. I knew I had to say my goodbyes now. I always hate this part. I pouted and kissed them one last time. I kissed my hands and blew the air. I giggled when they tried to catch them.

I walked over to tony. He opened his arms for me and I walked into them. Wrapping my arms around him. I kissed him passionately. Running my hands through the hairs on the bottom of his hairline. We pulled back a few minutes later. "My beautiful baby girl, my future wife, my everything, I don't want you to go, but I know you have too", he said pouting. I giggled. "Don't worry tones, I'll be home before you know it, then we can plan our wedding and then see where our honeymoon will be", I said winking at him. He groaned softly. "You make me weak baby girl, I can't wait to marry you, you are my everything and more", he said. I awed. I pecked his lips. "I can't wait to marry you either tones, then no one can take what's mine", I growled lowly. He chuckled. "Chloe, baby girl, I've always been yours, from the start", he said holding me close. He then bent down and put his hands on my belly. "Now you be careful, the both of you, and you behave for mommy lulu, because once your born your going to be so spoiled", he said rubbing my belly. Oh god, I rolled my eyes. "Tones, she's going to be born with a silver spoon in her mouth, I swear", I said whining. He smirked at me. "Oh no baby girl, the silver spoon will only be the start of it, she's a avengers baby, so she's going to be the most spoiled baby alive and I'll make sure of it", he said. I rolled my eyes. "Come back up here before I hit you", I said. He chuckled. "Yes ma'am", he said as he got up. He wrapped his arms around me. I kissed him one last time. He kissed me like it was the last time we was seeing me. We pulled back and whispered we loved each other. He pouted when we had to let go of each other. He didn't let go of my hand until I had to. I blew air kisses at him. I giggled when he tried to catch them. What a dork.

I walked over to Loki and Thor. I smiled at the both of them. But I was worried, I was happy to go with them to they're home land, but what if they're parents didn't like me? What if they didn't approve?

I stood next to the both of them. Kissed both of them on the cheek. Loki had a hand on my belly. "To Asgard", I said smiling. Loki smiled lovingly at me. "You heard our queen brother,
To Asgard", he said. Thor kissed the top of my hand. "As you wish my love", he said as he threw up his hammer and a rainbow literally picked us up and we were on our way to Asgard.

If they didn't like me, well we're going to have some major problems. Like major problems.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 2.3K 41
When you grow up your parents, friends and even school teach you about soulmates and the moon goddess and how soulmates are perfectly made for each o...
139K 3.5K 43
You have Eleven soulmates, each one indicated by a coloured line on your wrist. Who are they? And what happens after you find them? *PLEASE NOTE THAT...
120K 2.6K 48
Everyone has a soulmate...or two. Will these soulmates be able to survive what life has in store for them?
140K 3.4K 22
When a sick 20 travels to New York from Britain with her best friend trying to find there Soul mate's before her time is up they run into the Avenger...