🔓His Life🔓 - Yoonmin

By ourfictionalreality

❗This is a sequel, I recommend reading the first book (his property) first❗ After Jimin finally escaped out o... More

•Before Reading•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
Chapter 21
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•

•Chapter 17•

312 20 2
By ourfictionalreality

Suga's P.O.V.:

"You don't look like someone who would do anything bad" the man in the same cell as me says. He's leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

I'm just lying on my bed. A really bad bed by the way. I slept really badly for the past 2 days. Taehyung and I here for 2 days already.

I sigh deeply and look at my side to look at the man who had just spoken. "That doesn't mean that I'm not bad" I just answer. I get irritated because of that guy.

"What did you do to get here?" he asks and I honestly just want him to shut the f*ck up but he doesn't realize that apparently. "Dude could you jus-" I start but I can't finish my sentence because suddenly the door of our cell opens up.

You would expect rails but that isn't the case. It was just a thick door. This room was dark, doesn't even have a window or anything. The toilet is literally in the middle of the room so if you need to go you just have to go while the other is looking at you.

That creepy guy saw my f*cking dick.

"Oh here is that idiot" I hear Taehyung's voice say. "I was asking myself where you were but you were actually right next to me" he continues and I get up from the bed.

"Yeah, two idiots next to each other" I answer and roll my eyes.

"Suga you can leave your cell," one of the policemen says and I just do what he says, walking out of the cell. They close the door again.

"I don't get why they didn't place us in one cell" Taehyung complains and he was actually hoping for a response from one of the policemen but they keep quiet. "Yeah I prefer you seeing my dick than that creep with who I had to share my cell" I mutter and Taehyung immediately agrees. "Exactly! That guy in my cell was gay and he kept staring at me each time I had to go even after I told him I had a boyfriend" Taehyung says and he looks disgusted.

"Ew, what a creep" I answer but I immediately shut my mouth when one of the policemen starts talking. "Can you two keep quiet please?" he says and we just walked in silence, not really knowing what is happening. At least I had no idea.

I looked at Taehyung asking if he knew without using actual words. He gives me an I-don't-know-either- look and I just sigh softly.

We suddenly stop and one of the police officers puts handcuffs around our wrists. After that, the policemen lead us until we get into a big room with a lot of people in it. I see Jimin's parents, Jin, Namjoon, Kai, J-hope, and Ella. There is this boy and my eyes get wide when I recognize him as the boy that I saw at Eric's house and next to him are his parents, at least I think it is his parents.

I also see Jungkook who wants to run to Taehyung when he sees him but Jin stops him by pulling him back in his seat.

I also see my precious Jiminie sitting in between Jin and Namjoon. I don't exactly know what is going to happen but they bring Taehyung and me to the front of the room. There are two chairs and Taehyung and I both take a seat as they told us to.

I feel like everyone is looking at us. For a few seconds, nothing is really happening and it seems like nobody really dares to talk until the door opens again and everyone turns around to look at it.

Four policemen are entering the room together with Eric and his bald friend who seems to be healed from whatever Jimin did to him. There is a bandage around his neck though and it still looks a little red so that means it still bleeds sometimes.

The two also take a seat in front of the room like Taehyung and I but they are placed at the other side of the room. Not much later there is a policeman who walks inside but he seems to be more important than the other policemen.

He takes place in between Taehyung and me and Eric and his bald friend.

There are a lot of other people who walk in but I honestly have no idea who they are. They seem to be quiet important.

"Good. We're all here so let me start" the policeman in the middle of us starts talking. "For who doesn't know yet my name is Lowey and I have been busy with this certain case for the last few years and I finally found out something interesting" he starts explaining and I listen interested.

"We found two missing boys again and this is big news because it finally tells us something more about this case with the missing kids. The boys are Jimin and Mo here sitting in the front" he says and he points at Jimin and the boy I saw at Eric's house whose name seems to be Mo.

"After hearing out their stories we could finally catch Eric and Dirk who are here at my right," he says and he points at them. "They will go to jail for the rest of their lives" he continues and a lot of people in this room start clapping.

There are some policemen who take Eric and Dirk away. "JIMIN I WILL GET YOU!!" He starts yelling but I start laughing a little louder than my intention was. Eric looks at me and I decide to say something. "That will be hard if you're going to jail for the rest of your life," I say and I give him my most evil grin.

"Maybe we will share a cell, that would be lovely, wouldn't it?" he says while leaning forward. The policeman pulls him back though and takes him away.

I feel panic filling up my body and I look next to me with a scared face but I only get a sad and panicked look back because Taehyung is just as scared as I am.

Lowey suddenly takes us by our upper arms and brings us to the middle of the room. "For these two we also decided something," he says but before he could continue someone jumps up and starts yelling.

"They also deserve to be in jail!" he yells. It's a boy that I recognize as the boy who was in Jimin's room when we went to visit him by his parents. "Shut up you idiot! You don't know anything about it!" Jungkook suddenly jumps up too and walks closer to the other guy.

"You can go kiss my ass, little boy! I won't shut up just because you tell me to!" the other one answers again and I see Jungkook getting frustrated.

"You do it for this boy right?" the boy continues and he walks up to Taehyung. Jungkook immediately follows behind. The still-unnamed boy wants to punch Taehyung but Lowey immediately pulls Taehyung back.

"Get that boy away from here!" He yells and I see some policemen coming in action. I look at Jungkook whose face is looking red. All of sudden he jumps on the boy who's being held by two policemen. Jungkook punches him hard in the face, leaving the boy with blood dripping out of his mouth.

One of the policemen lets go of the boy and take Jungkook instead. They both get dragged out of the room. I look at Taehyung next to me who is looking at the scene with big eyes. He turns to me and then we both look at Lowey.

"What I was going to say was that Suga and Taehyung are free to go but Suga has a warning because of the gun he had" Lowey explains and suddenly Taehyung and I look at each other with big eyes.

They put away the handcuffs and we hug each other immediately, happy to be free again. "Why are we free to go?" I ask out loud what wasn't really on purpose but Lowey heard it and answers me.

"We listened to Jimin's story and we just have no reason to keep you here," he says and after that, he smiles softly before leaving to talk with Jimin's parents.

I quickly walk to Jimin who is talking to that Mo guy. "You had so many things to tell them and we would be in jail forever but you didn't do it," I say to him totally in shock. He looks at me with a weak smile.

"Why?" I continue. "It all started with Eric. It is his fault and the only thing that I really wanted to do was save all the other kids that were in Eric's house" he answers and he looks at Mo with a little smile.

"Hey, I know you!" Mo suddenly says and he points at me. "Yes, I know you too," I say. "I swear that I really was going to send help!" I continue feeling bad for not being the one who saved him after I promised him.

"It's alright, Jimin was faster. I believe you wanted to send help and I really appreciate that" he says and I smile weakly at him.

Jin suddenly comes to us and starts talking to Jimin. "Let's go home alright?" he asks and Jimin nods. "I first want to go see Jungkook though," he says and Jin nods. "Are you living with Jin again?" I ask but Jimin only looks at his feet.

"Yes, his parents are going back to Japan because the rest of the Park family have been living there for years and Jimin wanted to stay here what was okay for his parents" Jin explains. "Don't they want to be with their son after all those years?" I ask but Jimin looks up.

"I don't feel like my parents and I have a real bond and they are happy with just knowing that I'm alright. They are paying for me so I can live a happy life but they believe I will be happier if I keep living with Jin and Namjoon and they are right about that" he says and he then takes Jin's hand before pulling him with him outside.

Taehyung and I immediately follow them. Once we're outside we see Jungkook and that other guy. Jungkook immediately jumps into Taehyung's arms when he sees him and Taehyung is ready to catch him.

Jungkook has blood dripping out of the corner of his mouth. "Why are you bleeding?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook feels at his mouth, feeling the blood. "Scott punched me back but after that, we decided to not fight again," Jungkook says looking at the boy who is talking to Jimin again. My body immediately heats up when I see them talking.

So his name is Scott. What an asshole.

"I missed you so much" I hear Jungkook say and Taehyung returns his words. "You looked so hot fighting for me" Taehyung whispers against Jungkook's lips before kissing him passionately.

I turn around again and walk to Jimin, wanting to talk to the boy.

"Jimin can I talk to you?" I ask and he turns to look at me. "I'm not sure if I want to-" he starts but I cut him off.

"Please forgive me for what I did," I ask him but he shakes his head slightly.

"Actually... I would just like to never see you again" he whispers and those words just feel like knives through my heart. "Jimin please I-" I start but now it's Jin's time to cut me off. He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Suga I think it's better if you just.," he says but he doesn't finish his sentence when he sees my tears running down my cheeks while I watch Jimin walking away with Namjoon without looking back even once.

I look at him with painful eyes. "Suga I'm sorry I didn't realize he was this important to you," he says but I shake my head. "I don't know what to do" I whisper. I have a hard time getting the words out of my mouth.

"If you really care this much... I can give you one tip... don't give up.. maybe he'll forgive you eventually" he says while going over my back with his hand.

"But for now.. go home, get some sleep and a shower and stuff because you look terrible," he says and I just nod. I don't have the energy to do anything else.

Jin says goodbye and leaves while J-hope pulls me with him to the car.

Maybe I need some rest.. maybe Jimin needs some time... but I won't give up.

I want to be friends with him.. I want him to be part of my life.

It's the boy who changed my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 9.2K 18
Jungkook keeps everything from his Hyungs. He never told them he was abused, he never said he had has little voices in his head that control his life...
512K 26.9K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
9.8K 681 32
WARNING : this was my second ever book so i think some of the writing is a little cringe bc i was in a semi-fetus writing era lmao ♧preview: "i'm sor...
367K 15.7K 101
SLICE OF LIFE (short chapters) Kim Seokjin, the youngest from Kim's family, was force to marry Jeon Jungkook, a complete stranger which he never drea...