Adopted by Olivia Benson

colormelee tarafından

This is an Olivia Benson fan fic. Blake is a 14 year old girl who has had a hard life. One day on duty, Dete... Daha Fazla

Blake
The Department
Safe
Nightmares
Going Out
Daddy
Feisty
Unafraid
Gone
Surprise
A Shrink? No.
School
I Love You
Elliot
Thanks, Brittany
We Almost....
Bullied
Anywhere but School
Mad
Kidnapped.
Search
Hospital
Okay? Okay.
Sam
Feelings
Back to School
Presentation
Whatever's Best
Fun Day
Moving Forward
Trust Me
Concert
Protection
Elliot's Family
"Germaphobe"
Drunk
White Lies
Real Story
Back Home
Author's Note

Cuddle

3K 67 26
colormelee tarafından

*Blake's POV *

I woke up the next day, tangled in my covers. The sunlight fell across my bedroom floor, making my red plush rug glisten. I felt so much better because I had talked to Olivia. It was sort of embarassing that she had to find out everything the way that she did. It was all my fault because I let everything escalate to that point. If I had only told Olivia about Brittany from the start, I wouldn't have had to go through all of that. Nevertheless, Olivia reminded me that it wasn't my fault and that everything would be okay.

I didn't hear Olivia walking around or talking on the phone, so I rolled out of bed and slid into my house shoes. It was pretty hot last night, so I only slept in my bra and a pair of Nike Pro spandex. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I had several texts from Sam, wanting to know if she could come over. I text her back and told her that I'd ask mom. Yawning, I lazily walked into Olivia's room.

I found Olivia sprawled across her bed, snoring. Each of her limbs were spread in opposite directions and her head was almost hanging off the bed. The sun just barely crept through the slightly opened blinds, making Olivia's grey and black room darker than usual. I could see that she had fallen asleep with her phone because it was in her hand. I walked over to her bedside to get a closer look. I laughed slyly as I watched slob trickle down her cheek. I snapped a picture of her, just for keepsake.

I wanted to scare her awake, so I got really close to her ear and yelled, "Boo!" I doubled over in laughter at Olivia's reaction. Her eyes flung open and she immediately sat up straight. Red lines trailed throughout her eyes, proving that she had just woken up. She looked around and squinted her eyes at me. I was holding me stomach because I was laughing so hard. Now smirking, Olivia reached out and put me in a headlock.

"Is it funny now?" Olivia laughed.

"Gaah, lemme go!" I yelled playfully, trying to pry her arms from around my neck.

"I thought scaring me was funny to you," she chuckled.

"You have stinky morning breath!" I yelled in my defense.

Olivia let go of my head and started to tickle my sides. I let out a loud squeal and she continued to tickle me. "Okay! Okay! I surrender!" I yelled.

Olivia stopped tickling me and laid on her back. She chuckled a little bit and wiped her cheek with the palm of her hand. After I had calmed down, I laid down also and snuggled up into her side. She put her arm around me and tousled my hair.

"You're naked," she said.

"Am not! I got hot last night, so I took my pajamas off. I have on a bra and shorts, so don't sweat it,"

"I wouldn't exactly call them shorts. They're spandex," Olivia said.

"Well, anyway," I trailed off.

"Yeah, anyway," she mocked. We laid there for a few minutes and I broke the silence.

"Sam wants to come over. Can she?"

"It's fine with me," Olivia replied. I quickly texted Sam back and told her that it was okay. She told me that she'd be by later in the evening.

"Mama, I'm hungry," I said.

"There's plenty food in the fridge," Olivia responded.

"No it's not. I want McDonald's,"

"There's stuff in the fridge. It's just not what you want,"

"Pleaseee? We can go in our pajamas," I begged.

"But you said I have stinky morning breath,"

"Mamaaaa," I whined.

"Mmhm,"

"You don't have stinky morning breath. It smells like peaches and mint," I said, flashing her an innocent smile.

"That's a bad combination but I'll take it," Olivia laughed. "Let's go. Besides, I'm really hungry too,"

Oliva told me that I had to put clothes on before we left, so I put on pajama pants and an oversized NYPD shirt. Of course I wasn't going to go out in just my bra and spandex. I wasn't that comfortable with my body.

We brushed our teeth and with our pajamas still on, we went to McDonald's. I ordered a Big Mac and mom got an Angus burger. We got the food and went back home. I changed back into my spandex and sports bra and sat on the couch to eat. By that time, it was only 12:30, so I still had about 5 hours until Sam came.

Just as I was about to finish my fries, Olivia walked into the living room, stuffing her phone back into her pocket.

"Hey baby girl, wanna go get ice cream with me and El?" Olivia said with a mouth full of fries.

**

*Olivia's POV*

After I had taken Blake to get food, we returned home and I started to get excruciating pain. My lower abdomen had been hurting for no apparent reason and I was unusually hungry. I went to the bathroom and found out I had started my period. I hated having them. They were so annoying. But at least I wasn't pregnant. I got cleaned up and just as I was about to walk out of the bathroom, my phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw it was Elliot.

"Benson," I answered.

I knew it was Elliot, but I was so used to saying Benson every time I answer the phone, so it just came naturally.

"Hi, babe. How are you?"

"Hungry, tired, and all the above," I said.

"Want me to come over?" Elliot asked.

"No, I'm fine. How are you?"

"Good. I miss you though,"

"I miss you too,"

"Listen, I wanna take you and Blake out for ice cream. Is that okay?"

"Sure but Blake's friend is supposed to come over later, so it'll have to be soon. And I'll have to ask Blake if it's okay. You know-"

"Yeah, I know. I also know how you are too," Elliot said.

"And what does that mean?"

"Awh, c'mon. You know when we're together, you can't keep your hands off me. I don't want Blake's little mind getting all twisted because of her perverted mother," Elliot chuckled.

"Whatever. The only one that's perverted around here is you. You're the one that can't keep his hands off of the belt buckle," I said mater of factly.

"Okay. You win," Elliot sighed through the phone.

"I love it when I win," I said.

"You're so cute,"

"El, stop iiiiit," I whined. He was giving me butterflies. The only man that could make me blush was Elliot and he did a good job at it.

"So what time are we leaving?"

"In like, 2 hours," he replied.

"We'll meet you there," I said. Elliot told me that he loved me and then I hung up the phone. I loved Elliot, but I just didn't want to rush things.

I left the bathroom and went to my room to grab my french fries. I stuffed a handful in my mouth and went to the living room where Blake was. She was lounging on the couch in her sports bra and spandex, eating her food and watching SpongeBob.

"Hey baby girl, you wanna go get ice cream with me and El?" I asked. Irritated, I searched for my pocket to put my phone in.

"Mmhmh," she said, nodding her head.

"Looks like you're getting comfortable with walking around with shorts and a bra on," I added.

"Yeah. It's very comfy. You should try it," Blake said, staring at the TV.

"I'll pass," I said, waving the motion off. I went to the kitchen to get an extra phone charger from the cabinet and went to the living room. In pain, I flopped on the couch next to Blake and plugged my charger in the wall. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I laid down on the couch and then realized that I had forgotten something.

"Blake? Can you do me a favor?"

"Mmhm,"

"Run and get me a blanket?"

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Just really tired and I have cramps. Remember I told you about them?"

"Yeah. Do you need Tylenol?" Blake asked innocently.

"No, baby girl. That doesn't work for me," I smiled. It was cute how Blake had lost her innocence a long time ago, yet she was still so innocent.

Blake got off the couch and within a few seconds, returned with my favorite blanket. It was a blue and green fleece blanket that I won in a contest. She covered me with it and went back to her side of the couch. She pulled out her phone and started to do whatever she does on it.

"Aren't you gonna cuddle with me?" I asked.

"Mmm, maybe later," she sighed.

The feeling of rejection hit me. Blake had never resisted affection before. Was she growing up on me? No. She was just a little girl. My little girl. Maybe she just didn't want to.

As I reluctantly watched SpongeBob, 45 minutes had passed and I grew more and more sleepy. However, the feeling of being rejected still lingered around. I looked up at the clock and I still had an hour before we had to meet Elliot for ice cream. I made a final attempt to stay awake when I felt Blake crawl over to me and laid her head on my hip. It wasn't my idea of cuddling, but that was better than nothing at all. A few minutes later, I fell asleep.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

49.9K 1.1K 19
When Elliot shows up in Manhattan after twelve long years, he comes home to more than he expects. Will the relief of seeing her partner again be enou...
145 0 14
When Olivia Benson was 16 she gave birth to a baby girl that she gave up for adoption. After so many years Olivia finally discovered her baby girl ag...
48.1K 1.2K 41
This is a Law and Order SVU fanfic sort of thing set around series 15 (After the Lewis kidnap but before the russian roulette) however there may be s...
155K 2.2K 42
After Tia loses her sister because of Cameron, she has to try and forget. She dosnt know what to tell her mom about her sister, Sierra. Tia decides t...