Nathalie is a Kid?

By DespicableBird

An Akuma attack gone wrong has turned a bunch of busily body adults in Paris into little children! Ladybug ha... More

1 small personal assistant
New wardrobe
Tea Time
Work, Work, Work, Saving
Is she okay?
His worst nightmare
Snuggles
The next day~
School Project
A Phone Call with Jagged Stoned
Her Teddy Bear
Spending time with Duusu
Joining the Hunt
When he got home
Searching for the Lucky Charm
The Ball
Is he drunk?
A game of hide and seek
Tender sweet fluff
Momma Nathalie
Note
Hot Chocolate
Hot Chocolate part 2
Petco
Lost in Paris
Hotel
The morning after
Day at Lake
Boat ride
Last Day at the Hotel pt 1
Last Day at the Hotel pt 2
Last Day at the Hotel pt 3
Weekend at the Agrestes
Weekend at the Agrestes pt 2
The Fashion week of hell pt1
The Fashion Week of Hell pt 2
The Fashion Week of Hell pt 3
The Fashion Week of Hell pt 4
The Fashion Week of Heaven? pt 5

♥️ A Lovely Ending ♥️

2K 42 22
By DespicableBird

~Notes at the end~

4 Years into the Future.. Nathalie and Gabriel are married with an adorable daughter named Eve. Duusu had decided she wanted the dog to be named after her.

Eve was a small 4 year old girl with long black hair. Nathalie had styled it for her every morning. One day it would be buns then ringlet curls.

She could of passed off as an exact copy of Nathalie.. but her eyes looked exactly like Gabriels.

Even Adrien had a girlfriend apparently his nativity wore off. The lucky lady is none other than Marinette! They had all learned each others identities, including Mayura's and Hawkmoth's. Both Nooroo and Duusu were allowed to stay their kwamis. Though there were conditions, like to obviously never use it for evil again.

I think that should fill you guys in, lets get back to the story.

.

.

.

"Mommy! Dwaddy!" Eve jumped up in down in the office showing off her drawing.

"Aww dearie your drawing is amazing," she patted her head.

"Eightween euros for it! Pleaseee!? Its an Eve original!!"

"I swear your so spoiled," she handed her some money from her wallet.

"Yay!" She ran over to Gabriel.

"Dad look! Look just as good as yours!!" Eve held it up for him to see.

"Thats great Eve, maybe you'll take over the company one day."

"Im gonna show Adrien!" She ran out of the room with her drawing. Up the stairs and through the corridors, all the way to his bedroom.

"Adrien!! Plagg!!~~"

"What is it Eevee?" It had become Adrien's nickname for her, he even dressed her up as one.

"I made a drawing!!! It has mee~, you~, mommy, daddy, and Aunty Amelie with Felix, along with Emilie!"

"Aww thats great Eevee! Wanna play with kitty cat and bug again? Maybe we can even get Mom and Dad to play the moth and peacock!"

"Wait.. whats a moth?"

"Its like a butterfly but umm..Its practically a butterfly."

"Ohh cool! I wanna be the umm.. the butterfly and birdie and bug!!!"

"But you have to choose one, to many powers can go to your head." He tossed up her hair playfully.

"hmmmm this may be tough then ... with the birdie I can make stuff.. but with butterfly I can give other people powers.. and the bug has a cool costume.. I wanna be the birdie!! Im gonna make a ton of puppies!!"

"Come on let go get magic jewels!!" Eve ran out of the room Naruto style.

Adrien opened a box of camembert, and just like a dinner bell Plagg came running.

"Were going to play kitty cat and bug," he smiled.

"What!! b-but camembert-" He was interrupted by being pulled into the ring as Adrien transformed.

Chat Noir ran through the hallways on all fours. "Hey bugaboo~ " He called Marinette's number on his baton.

"What is it kitty?"

"Eve wants to play kitty cat and bug can you come over? Pleaseee~?" He used his puppy dog eyes, more like kitty eyes.

"Hmmph just because I love you," she hung up.

Eve came out of the office doors, behind her she was pulling along Gabriel and Nathalie.

"Come on!! Mommy is Bug here yet?" The small child pouted as her patience war thin.

"Eve you have to be patient," Nathalie picked her up cradling her at her side.

"But I wanna be the lil birdie again!"

"Which you will, but don't you want somebody to spar against, other than your brother?"

"I guess you right.. I kick his butt every time!" Eve put her hands in the air triumphantly.

A small knock on the door stopped Chat Noir from protesting.

"Hello Bugaboo~" Chat cooed kissing his ladies hand.

Nathalie and Gabriel cleared their throats, leaving in their wake two embarrassed teenagers.

"We have children here Adrien," her eyes went down to Eve who she still had at her side.

"Hehe... Sorry Mrs Agreste..." Ladybug rubbed the back of her neck.

"I wanna be the lil birdie pleaseee!!!" Eve gently shook Nathalie.

"Alright alright," they both disappeared into the office.

Nathalie came out with the super hero in progress, the lil birdie.

Eve or the lil birdie, sported blue skin, pink irises, purple scleras, a small ponytail that represented Duusu's antennae, a draping cloak, a hand fan, and thigh high boots with fluff that completed the outfit.

"Mommy what should I make?"

She whispered something into her ear.

"Thwanks!!" The lil birdie started shaping her monster to look just like Marinette.

"Sentinette! Charge after kitty!"

The sentimonster did as told and charged after Chat Noir. Dodging one, two left hooks. She took a jab at Chat Noir catching him off guard, hitting him in the gut. It wasn't very powerful considering Eve was only four years old.. but it did surprise him.

Lil birdies miraculous was already beeping, she had about 1 minute left.

"I count that as a win!" Eve had a lil evil smile on her face, she was proud and she should be. It was the first time she landed a hit on Chat Noir with her sentimonster.

With a wash of blue and purple light she de-transformed. Duusu flopped on the floor yawning, "coffeee~ pleaseeee..."

"Mommy whats coffee?"

"It's what I lived on for years, but I'll go get her some." Nathalie left with Eve following close behind.

"Im surprised kitty," she looked at him smiling.

"I am to," Chat Noir responded.

She gave him a small kiss on the cheek, making him blush.

Gabriel smiled and left the foyer, leaving the two lovebirds alone.

He found them in the kitchen, Nathalie was drinking coffee and Duusu was as well. Eve was playing around with her Hawkmoth and Mayura dolls.

"Hello my peacock," Gabriel kissed her cheek from behind.

"Bleurghh," Eve stuck her tongue out.

They both smiled at their daughters reaction.

"Im gonna go see what Mari and Adrien are doing.." She ran out once again Naruto style.

"When did she start running like that Nath?"

"Adrien must of taught her its from one of his anime shows."

"Oh," he took a sip from her coffee like he was contemplating things.

Nathalie quirked her eyebrow at him, as he was close to finishing her coffee.

"Ahh yes I forgot your coffee obsession." He gave her her coffee back.

She got up giving him a kiss, before pouring another cup for her and him.

They sat one of the comfiest couches imaginable, just enjoying each others company. (and the coffee)

.

.

.

Eve wandered through the hallways. Duusu and Nooroo followed close behind her.

"Nooroo maybe its time we settled down~" Duusu cooed nuzzling Nooroo's neck.

"U-uh! I m-ma-ma-mean yes!" Nooroo could of passed off as very purple grape.

"Yay were are together forever my cinnamon roll!" The peacock Kwami flew around in loop de loops.

"You guys to?? Blehhhh!" Eve ran away from them only to find Marinette and Adrien kissing.

"Why!~ Is evwerybody so lovey today!??" She tried pulling them away from each other.

Adrien looked down at Eve pulling on his pant leg. "Umm what do you mean everybody?"

"Well you Marinette , Duusu, Nooroo, Mommy, Daddy, and probably even Plagg and Tikki!"

"I don't know Eevee.." Adrien shrugged his shoulders.

"Can we at least play something? Hint hint hide and~ seek.."

"Alright me and Marinette will hunt you down ok?" Adrien kneeled down to get on her level.

"Yay!!" Eve ran off to hide.

They both knew she couldn't get very far, considering she was to short to open doors.

Marinette counted while Adrien was hugging her from behind.

"28....29....30...Ready or not here we come!" They both raced up the stairs. Even when both of them were 18 years of age, they still loved the competition.

"Adrien check all the guest bedrooms at the west wing, and I'll check the kitchen, foyer, and the office."

He nodded before they both separated.

Meanwhile..

Eve was still busy finding a good hiding spot. Her room had tons of nooks and crannies.. but where would they least expect her? Maybe in their? No I've already hid there before.. but there is a plant in Mommas and Daddy's room, that I can fit in... She turned on her heel bolting through the hallways. Taking the fake plant out of the large pot she climbed in. Eve put the plant on top of her. It was unnoticeable to the naked eye. Surprisingly she was patient as the hours went by quickly.

It was all fun and games until the first hour went by. Then the second hour went by..and they were questioning to ask for help, 3 hours had passed and now Gabriel and Nathalie were looking, the fourth hour passed and now the entire staff was looking for Eve.

7:00pm..

Nathalie surrendered to her bedroom to cry.. How could she lose her own daughter? What if she went outside the house? She couldn't even file a police report! Stupid 24 hour law she thought.

Eve perked up at sobbing she heard from in the room. Peeking her head out she saw an extremely distraught Nathalie.

"Mommy..?" She said in a small voice.

Her head shot up, she looked quite confused. Where the heck was this voice coming from? Oh god she was going insane and its only 6 hours in. She glanced at the plant pot and fell over backwards from the shock. Two blue eyes were staring back at her.

"Mom..?" Eve climbed out of the pot.

"Eve!" Nathalie ran to her hugging and picking her up. "You frightened me honey.." She kissed her cheek and nuzzled her nose.

"Gabe!" She called out for him.

"What!? Have you found her?" He yelled from the end of the hallway.

"Yes of course I did!"

He rushed over to her and started hugging and kissing them both. "Eve you had us all scared. Promise you'll never do that again?"

"Ok, pwomise!" Eve stuck her pinky finger out to which both adults shook it.

"Gabe go tell Adrien and Marinette that we found her. Then we can tuck this lil monster into bed."

He nodded before walking out of the room.

After Gabriel made his way telling everybody she was found, he had came to help Nathalie. To his surprise he found Eve inside her bed. Normally she resisted going to sleep.

Nathalie sat on the edge of her bed, holding a stack of homemade books.

"I want this one!" She pulled out a leather book, it was made with excellent craftsman ship.

"You have good taste Eve," Nathalie smiled taking the book, she had made it herself a long time ago.

"Miraculous.. Once their was a very distraught man.. All he wanted was to fix his broken heart and family.."

"Why was his family broken Mom?" Eve looked up sadly.

"Well dear he had just become a widower."

"You mean his sister died?"

"No his wife died hon," Nathalie patted her head.

"Ok back to the story, he had a powerful force within his grasp. A powerful pair of jewels. They were only to be used for good, but he started terrorizing the people of Paris. All he wanted was the miraculous of the ladybug and the black cat. With those jewels he could make his wish, to bring back his lovely wife from her comatose. Ladybug and Chat Noir held the miraculous, but they were intent on beating him."

"Mom.. why was the wish so bad?"

"Because using the wish could have a devastating affect." Gabriel cut her off, as he sat down beside Nathalie.

"Like I was saying, one day a new villain came to save him. Her name was Mayura, she loved the man deeply. She would do anything for him. The one thing that allowed her to help him, was cursed~. It would kill her slowly... He worried for her deeply, it had gotten to the point where he gave it up. Just to care for her. He spent more time with his son, and started mending what he had caused. After a little bit of nudging from his son he pursued her. They were in love.. and they had beautiful little girl. Who they both loved deeply. They were a family once again.. and they lived happily ever after."

Eve had fallen asleep peacefully, both Nathalie and Gabriel, kissed her on the head before tucking her in.

"Goodnight sweetie," both parents spoke simultaneously, before leaving the room.

.

.

.

They walked the short distance to their own room. Getting ready for bed they took their showers, brushed their teeth, and got into their pajamas.

Gabriel and Nathalie laid down next to each other. Both intertwined in each others arms.

"I love you my Papillon," she gave him a small kiss on his nose.

"I love you more my Peacock." He kissed her back tenderly.

💜

💙

Thank you guys so much! I never expected this story to get so much support. Reading all of your comments, is probably what kept me doing this for so long. I never expected it to go on for 40 chapters, but it was a really fun to do. (I didn't think it'd be so sad to end it but I would of dragged on for another ten chapters...:V)

OwO

Bye guys! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 730 21
"I've always wanted to sing on stage with crowd's of people screaming my name..." "But that day will never come true..." You are an ex-trainee after...
16.1K 475 23
Gabriel is very harsh with every order he gives out, and although his young assistant (Nathalie) tries her best to please him, she eventually cracks...
2.5K 70 10
Monarch has created an akuma that caused massive infection to most of Paris and it's now turned into a dead city. With him locked away and all the mi...
7.5K 355 37
Hawkyura enemies to lovers where Gabriel and Nathalie don't know each other's secret identities. (And they want to get the miraculouses for differen...