True Mates

By Yukio9901

a new supernatural world evolved centuries ago when an Alpha werewolf became mated with a Vampire. Now life f... More

Hello Readers
Chapter 1: Past fight still continues
Chapter 2: Worried
Chapter 3: Awake
Chapter 4: Forced Together
Chapter 5: Let's be friends?
Chapter 6: locked eyes
Chapter 7: We're True Mates😢
Chapter 8: Shocked
Chapter 9: Secrets in the Scrolls
Chapter 10: Predicament πŸ˜‚
Chapter 11: magical cave & mother Oakar
CHAPTER 12: BIRTHDAY SURPRISE.....surprise to everyone and themselves πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Chapter 13: letting everyone know
Chapter 14: Alpha house [PG 13]
Chapter 15: Rain
Chapter 16: Marriage, no marriage??
Chapter 17: Ride me
Chapter 18: Hunter?!?!?
Chapter 19: Visitors
Chapter 20: Preparations
Chapter 21: I'm Karma [18+]
Chapter 23: train your instinct
Chapter 24: Alliances formed
Chapter 25: New relationships and new beginnings
Chapter 26: Distance
Chapter 27: Mate meeting
Chapter 28: Binding spell
Chapter 29: Daniel
Chapter 30: Bubbling Battle War
Chapter 31: Answer: Humming spirits voice
Chapter 32: Moarte's Dance
Chapter 33: Memories
Chapter 34: Caged
Chapter 35: Life continues
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2
A Happy New Year

Chapter 22: Gathering- Another male-mated couple??

652 30 1
By Yukio9901

Meeting at 10am in the hall. Everyone is to attend. Let our vampire friends know. ○ Theo sends through the link, while Kyran sends a telepathic note to the vampires.

"Okay, come on babe. We should have a bath, eat and phone some Alphas', Kings and other chief leaders. We are are going to need all the help we can get." Theo tells Kyran the agenda for the day while gently rubbing soothing circles onto his lower back.

"Hey, don't order me around, this is yours and your wolf's fault that I feel immobile" Kyran mumbles into the pillow.

"Dakota says he is sorry and so am I that you are in pain" Theo kisses the dip in Kyran's lower back.

Kyran finally lifts his head from the pillow after so grumbling, revealing his crazy bed hair along with his flushed face and puffy lips.

"Don't you two be sorry. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. Just next time I need a relaxing day off, like when we first did it I needed two days rest before properly walking because we did it all night." Kyran blushes a bright red at Theo's trumpt smirk.

He throws a pillow into Theo's face and makes a mad dash towards the bathroom. But it was more of a hurried limp.

Theo's laughs heartily watching Kyran limp-run into the bathroom. Sighing he lays down thinking about the events to occur. He sends a mental prayer to the moon and sun goddess to keep everyone safe from Devlin's wrath.

After a while he gets up and joins Kyran in the bath, only to watch his mate already dressed and drying his hair.

"I'll make some breakfast for us and our guest." Kyran says while gently kissing Theo on the cheek.

...

"Oh! Good morning did you two have a nice sleep." Kyran asks his guest, whom he thought was still asleep.

"Oh god yes, I haven't slept on a bed in ages. My back feels amazing" Soo Ho says while stretching and breaking his back.

"I also had a very comfy sleep, if I might say so" Angelena says softly.

"That's great. Let me make some breakfast while we discuss some things" Kyran says, feeling a bit embarrassed after his break down yesterday. Shouting at them and as if he was denying his bond with Theo.

He grabs some eggs, milk, cinnamon and bacon from the fridge along with bread.

"Firstly, let me apologize for my behavior yesterday it was totally inappropriate and sounded as if I was denying the bond I have with Theo, but I wasn't and I certainly don't want anyone else but Theo." Kyran says while cracking the eggs and adding a pinch of salt, a little sugar some cinnamon and a table spoon of milk before mixing it all together.

Theo presence unaware to the three people in the kitchen, while he stood by the staircase listening in on the conversation.

Kyran pulls a pan from the top draw and lightly oils it before turning the stove on. "I was just very scared, the thought of possibly losing the love of your life,.." he pauses and takes a shaky breath before continuing "lo-losing Theo is not a option, he is the light to my happiness and the reason I wake up every day. If I turned 21 and didn't meet my mate, I know for sure I wouldn't wake up the next day." He soaks the bread in the egg mixture and latters the bread in it, turning the bacon before placing the bread in the hot pan.

"What I'm trying to say here is that I absolutely do not regret being bonded with Theo, and if that means I have to fight the devil's reincarnation then so be it, because she's about to meet the devil himself" Kyran smirks while effortlessly tossing the French toast in the heated pan.

Angelena and Soo Ho nod their heads in understanding giving Kyran a bright and reassuring smile.

"You mean, she is about to meet two very raged devil's who's willing to protect each other and all those at stake" Theo casually walks in finally making his presence known, coming out from his hiding spot.

"Let me help you baby" he smiles brightly and reassured.

"By the way, I love you with all my heart and soul" he whispers before walking towards the cupboards with a proud smirk, while Kyran blushes a bright red.

The two work effortlessly in sync, getting breakfast ready.

"Would you like mango or orange juice" Theo asks his guests

"Orange for me" Angelena says.

"Coffee, if I may" Soo Ho answers.

"Sure. With or without milk?" Kyran asks as he already made a kettle for Theo.

"Black, will be good right now" he answers back

"So, we are having a community meeting today at 10, we'd like for you both to be there. It would make the situation easier when explaining to everyone the events that will soon occur." Kyran says while pouring Soo Ho coffee and Angelena juice.

"Yes, and we know you would like to keep your identities a secret, so how would you like us to introduce you" Theo asks placing plates of bacon and French toast in front of them.

"You can introduce us as prophets by our original names. Many don't remember the names of the first mated couple, it is because you two are special that the memory is implanted into your memory-chips" Angelena says.

"Okay prophets it is, it won't sound odd." Theo replies

"Oh, and I know you two are known for your fighting skills.." Kyran sips his coffee a little hesitant with his words

"Go on" Soo Ho encourages him

"Well, I think you two should train us and our warriors. You are experienced in war tactics so it will be very helpful" Kyran finishes

"I would love to show some pups my strength" Soo Ho smirks.

"Honey!" Angelena scolds "But yes, Kyran and Theo, we'd love to help train them."

"Great, well my beta will be here to show you around and Kyran's Vamknight will join us later at the meeting. We have to make some calls to other packs, covens and clans" Theo says while taking the plates and putting them in the dishwasher just as the door bell rings.

"Come in Hunter" Kyran calls.

Hunter wearily enters and stops frozen once he sees Soo Ho and Angelena.

"He-.. Hel-lo ma'am, sir" he stutters.

Both Angelena and Soo Ho turns to stare at Theo.

"Don't stare at my mate like that. It was my idea. We have been very honest with our beta and Vampknight and I thought we'd continue with the honesty. If we aren't, then problems can arise and effect everyone in our clan." Kyran states.

"Right, Hunter this is Angelena and that is Soo Ho. You are absolutely not allowed to refer to them as the first mated couple in front of anyone. They are to be referred as travelling prophets. Understood!" Theo orders

"Yes Alpha!" He states clearly

"Very well, we will be in the office if you need anything. Have some breakfast before you tour them around. Hmmm...you two can...can do whatever you while waiting. Sorry to leave like this. Sorry" Kyran finishes in a confused state.

"Don't worry, we will be fine" Angelena laughs at Kyran's embarrassment.

.
.
.

"Should we call Alpha Dante and Alpha Ellie, and then Queen Wander and King  Denise." Theo suggests

"Queen Wander isn't mated so she might not be too willing. We can also call Alpha Elliot from the lion shifters clan." Kyran says

"Definitely babe, we can also call Alek, his colony is know to kick ass, although their bunnies their are well trained." Theo looks through the books for their numbers

"Yes those Russian bastards always loves a fight. The feline pack... urghh...what's their name...they down east of us...hmmm" Kyran ponders

"You mean wild Night feline pack?" Theo asks

"Yes them. Takeru and Benny. Gosh I can't believe I forgot their pack name." Kyran pulls his phone out.

"Why with they help? I remember we didn't have an alliance with them." Theo says confused.

"Oh but be do. As of a few years ago, just after you went to college we became friends and I helped convince their parents their bonding was a blessing. We've been friends ever seen."  Kyran says while ringing Benny's number

"I thought-" Theo was cut off with Kyran's booming voice

"BENNYYYY sweety!! How are you doing?" Kyran asks making Theo frown

"Really that's awesome. Well I'm great too." Theo listens closely to the one sided conversation he can hear.

"Yeah I found my mate." Kyran giggles and walks over to Theo sitting on this lap.

//oh really, is he handsome?// benny asks, Theo now able to hear said friend.

Kyran pouted playfully "how do you know?"

//Please boy, your ass is more gay then mines. Of course your mate will definitely be male or else you wouldn't be able to get it up. Babe who are you talking to?// Benny says and towards the end and deep husky voice speaks

"Oh is that Takeru. How you doing?"

//oh my little baby, what do I owe the pleasure of receiving this call from my long lost baby boy!!// Takeru playfully cries into the phone, while Theo growls into Kyran's ear.

"Ah yes yes, down to business. Would you mind coming for a meeting on Monday around midday?" Kyran asks while rubbing Theo's large hands together with his.

//definitely sweety. May I ask what it's about?// Takeru agrees

"Too confidential to say over the phone. But we will be also meeting with other leaders as well is all I can say" Kyran answers

//Very well, we will be there Monday morning// Takeru says

//oh oh and I want your pancakes when I arrive// Benny excitedly tells

"Very well, see you then. Don't forget" Kyran finishes the conversation with soft goodbyes.

"That's one down and a lot more to go through" Kyran laughs not noticing Theo's frown.

"Yeah, let's get to business" Theo says forgetting the question he wanted to ask Kyran.

________________________________________

This is a draft I had written way way way ago, so I edited it, hoping for inspiration.....🙏🏼🙏🏼☹☹

Anyways hope you enjoy it

"Loving yourself is the greatest gift and achievement you can give and reward yourself with."     ~Yukio9901

Everyone who is reading, I know the virus has spread worldwide and causing a lot of terror and panic, but try to do the things you like to do or always wanted to do while being in your home,  take care of your health and try not to stress and remember you not alone in this, also remember that after a storm there's always a beautiful bright sunny day to rid oneself of the rain within

Stay safe and healthy and avoid large crowds

~Yukio9901 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🌻🌻🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6M 633K 81
Book #1: The Mated Series Julian Heil, known for his intelligence and calm exterior. As the future alpha of the Black Moon Pack, he only cares about...
140K 1.6K 27
~Formaly The story of a werewolf and his mate~ Sapphire was just a normal 17 year old in high school until her 18th birthday when she discovers a hug...
112K 2.6K 30
After trying to survive through endless bullying and taunts, Mona decides to end it all. On one cold winter night, she travels deep into the woods, i...
140K 5.2K 40
Most werewolves who are unable to find their mates either run mad and become rouges or die... But that was not the case with Dominic and I because th...