Forbidden Attraction - JAEYON...

By RaMi1601

✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really... More

Distance
Obligations
Obstacles
Comfort Zone
I didn't . did I ?
Sunbaenim
Loathe You
Strongest feeling
Situation Matters
Wine & You
Baby don't stop
Baby don't like it
Take care
Civil Talk
You know nothing Jung Jaehyun
Seo Youngho
4 years ago
Choco Chips icecream
Are we friends?
Blast from Past
Japan Diaries - Tokyo
Japan Diaries - Osaka
What are we doing ?
What happens in Japan , stays in Japan or not
Not Your fault
Not A Problem
Cuddle Bear
Maldives Diary
Small and Lovely
Old flames died
Now you hear it
Little Bit Open Up
The Jungs
Past mistakes
Different
Valentine Boi
A total Mess
Along the wrong way
Way to Hell
Last Breath
Damage beyond Repair
Suffering
Hi this is TY TEN
His Saviour
Ring the Bell
How I love him
My Hell and Heaven
Our Very First
Promise

A little Jealousy

6.1K 175 563
By RaMi1601

Taeyongs morning start with Chinese stretching exercise with Sicheng and Kun. He was into body fitness and both Chinese male decide to teach him some of the traditional Chinese exercises.

After they exercised for almost an hour , three of them laid down on the ground .

" It's relaxing "
Sicheng exclaimed.

" Yeah... Xiaojun and I do this together often. Madison being lazy , never joins us"
Kun replied.

Taeyong smiled hearing Xiaojuns name. He was really good to him.

" When is he coming back from his UK tour ? I missed him so much . Ever since we were introduced , I always spend a lot of time with him whenever I come to China. But this time he isn't here. He missed your proposal too "
Taeyong pouted.

Kun chuckled,
"He  was planning to return next week but he got invitation from 3 more award shows. So he'll stay longer "

" I'll call him and congratulate him then "
Taeyong smilingly replied and Kun nodded.

Jaehyun just returned from his morning walk when he met Madison outside of their hotel. The girl smiled at him,

" hey Jaehyun .."

" Hi Madison. Whats up?"

" Amm actually i need your help"

Madison said in a soft tone.

" Yeah.. tell me"

She rubbed her temple,

" You see, Kun proposed me in a princess style and I didn't even gave him a simple ring. I'm feeling so weird. I believe if a man treats me like a princess , I should treat him like a prince too."

Jaehyun nodded,

" I like your thinking"

She smiled,

" I was wondering if you can help me buy a ring for him and tell him how much he means to me"

Jaehyun pointed at himself with surprise ,

" Me??"

" I mean you are the only hetero here who can tell me how a man wants his woman to treat him"

Madison emphasis the word Hetero because the girl had something on her mind.

Jaehyun coughed .

" Yeah yeah.. I'll help you. I'm hetero"

He was hesitating to say the last sentence because what he said was definitely not true.

They were riding on Madisons car to jewelry shop. The ride was melodious as Madison played WayVs songs.

She cleared her throat ,

" So how's everything going with Haeun?"

Jaehyun gulped. Because , he really doesn't know/ They talk and chat regularly. Haeun says she loves him and so does Jaehyun but ... it was odd. Maybe because she was living far.

" It's going good"

" Ohh.. cool. How did you two get together because when she left, she said you are her friend"

" am.. Actually .. well she realized she loves me when she went to India because I wasn't there and she missed me. Then she told me that she wants to be my girlfriend . And yeah that's it"

Madison looked at Jaehyun in disbelief but averted her gaze quickly.

" So you guys haven't experienced the actual relationship yet?"

Jaehyun nodded, " Pretty much. Long distance relationship you know. Once she comes back , we'll be as normal as you and Kun are"

Madison scoffed hearing her and Kuns reference.

Bish , never.

" I hope so too. But.. What do you do when you feel down? I mean in some situations we need our partners support . Does phone calls help?"

Jaehyun looked down.

I fuck your cousin when i feel anything.

But he can't say this.

" Actually .. I try to drive my attention to somewhere else. You can say distraction"

Madison sharply stare at Jaehyun.

" Taeyong told me you are being a great help nowadays. When he is stressed out and upset, you often help him to get through that . You are such a nice friend Jaehyun"

Lie. She lied to Jaehyun because Taeyong didn't even utter Jaehyuns name. But she had to know. Taeyongs life was at stake.

Jaehyun scratched his nape and giggled nervously,

" Yeah . I try to help him and he helps me whenever I feel disturbed. He is good at .. amm talking"

Madison was holding herself back,

" Yeah sure he is "

She concentrated on her driving .

Of course Taeyong is good as fucking because he never talks out.

Madison bought a nice simple ring for Kun then stopped at the key-chain section. She took an airplane key-chain and smiled,

" Kun loves airplanes and space stuff. Do you want to buy anything Jaehyun ?"

Jaehyun shook his head in negative.

" Okay then. I'll go to and buy some chocolates . Kids are coming tomorrow and Taeyong has a sweet tooth too"

" Okay"

Jaehyun waited for Madison to leave and quickly grabbed a pair of Mickey and Minnie mouse couple key-chain. He smiled at the key-chains and whispered ,

" Taeyong will love this one"

He walked to the counter to pay before Madison arrive.

Only if he knew Madison came back to buy the key-chain for Taeyong but witnessed Jaehyun buying this and whispering Taeyongs name .

" What the hell is actually happening between them?"

They were returning to hotel and Madison really had the urge to ask Jaehyun everything. But she didn't. Instead she asked small things to understand the situation.

" Jaehyun you should have continued singing. Jeffery is bop to be honest"

Jaehyun shyly smiled,

" Thank you . But I think I'm happy writing songs and making music"

" Alright then.. Perhaps do you have any idea if anything happened with Taeyong when you guys were in Japan?"

Jaehyun looked terrified. He tried to calm himself but miserably failed.

" I .. I don't know actually. Sorry"

He startled.

" Of course .. I'm just being so dumb. It's not like you did something with him.. Haha"

Madison fake chuckled and keep driving .

So does Jaehyun. He just looked outside of the car . Thinking about the first time he and Taeyong had sex in Japan.

Jaehyun was looking for Taeyong after they reached the hotel. He needed to give him the keyring. After looking for the male for half an hour , he finally found him in the garden area playing with baby frogs.

" Seriously ?"

Jaehyun giggled seeing Taeyong being a baby with frogs.

" Kuchii muchhii

Woosshhiii woosshhiii

Cutie patootie

Boo boo

Gooooss gooooosss

Wheeee"

Taeyong was making weird baby noises while playing with the frogs. Jaehyun was looking at him with admiration .

" cute" he muttered but he was little loud that Taeyong heard him. He turned back and smiled.

" Jaehyunie , what are you doing here?"

Jaehyun was taken aback hearing the cute pet name. Moreover, he looked like a little kid playing with frog ... Jaehyun had urge to play with his hair but he controlled himself.

He gave the key-chain to Taeyong.

" here.. A minnie keyring"

Taeyong squealed like a baby ,

" Wow its so cute.... Where is the mickey ?"

Jaehyun grinned widely,

" I have the mickey one"

Taeyong raised his eyebrow now,

" But why are you giving me this?"

" Nothing. I just liked it so thought you can have the Minnie one. I'll keep the Mickey "

" Hmmpp... where did you go ?"

" Oh .. I went out with Madison. Don't ask me why because it's a secret"

Taeyong frowned at first and suddenly his face fell down . He knows Madison . She doesn't do anything casually and Taeyong wasn't feeling good about it. 

It was 7 pm and all 8 went to a club together for party. They decide to go wild and crazy but within their limits. Taeyong was the most hyped one for party. 

" It's been sooo long since i partied"

He screamed.

" That's because you are a troublemaker when you are drunk" Ten complained.

Taeyong pushed Ten slightly ,

" very mature of you Taeyongie"

Taeyong pouted,

" Everyone hates me here. I'm going to have fun with strangers huhh"

And he sprinted out of the spot in a split second.

" Taeyong... Tae.. wait"

Madison called but he didn't listen.

" Let him enjoy babe. He hardly acts like this"

Kun tapped her shoulder.

" But it's dangerous Kun"

" Taeyong is strong enough to protect himself"

Madison wanted to oppose but she saw Jaehyun and instantly her brain worked in an evil way.

" I wish someone watches over Taeyong . So that no one else can touch him"

She was loud enough to make Jaehyun listen and her plan worked. 

Jaehyun start looking for Taeyong. Not trying to be so obvious but he was obvious. 

Taeyong was dancing with random strangers. He could feel Jaehyuns eyes on him . So he went a little overboard. Because.... He wants something from Jaehyun.

Jaehyun was closely observing Taeyong. He was dancing too close. Yet he didn't do anything. Taeyong was an amazing dancer no doubt. His attention was on the olders body movement.

Suddenly they heard a female voice clearing her throat on the mic. She was standing on the pool dancing counter.

Jaehyun couldn't help but laugh. Where usually girls in bikini dance, Madison was standing there modestly and planning to confess her love to her fiance.

What a weird combination.

Taeyong moved a little from dancing but the man tried to continue,

" That's my sister stupid. Lemme see what she is doing"

" Okay... Okay okay "
The man said . He was not some kind of jackass. Or atleast he didn't behaved like one till now so Taeyong was relieved.

" Hiii fiance...
The love of my life
My Kun "

Madison was saying all this in a singing tone.

Kun smiled and stood just infront of the counter.

" Hii Madi"

" Kun ..
   You know that I'm not good at expressing myself.
  I'm not a magician like you who is magical in every way.
I'm just an ordinary human who loves you so much.
Kun you are... You are my sanity . My peace . My own place.
You are the one I want to start my day with and end my night at.
I want to come back to you after my hectic days.
I want to smile with you Kun.
Kun ...
You are my home .
I love you ."

Kun was smiling and his eyes were filled with tears.

The club environment was totally different. People were dancing like maniac but now they were in awe.

Madison opened her bag and took out the ring.

" Kun you asked me to marry you that day and I said yes . But I never.... Ouuww..."

Madison slipped from the counter and she was about to fell on the ground , the whole crowd gasped but Kun caught her . He lift her bridal style and people screamed.

" Silly girl..." He smiled.

" I'm not finished yet Kun. "

Madison hold the ring infront of his face ,

" Qian Kun , will you be my husband?"

Kun connected their lips for a sweet kiss.

" I'm honored to be your husband "

She smiled and put the ring on Kuns finger.

Taeyong looked at Jaehyun who had the biggest smile on his face.

" Oh.. so they went out to buy the ring. I was worried for no reason"
Taeyong mumbelled to himself.

The DJ start playing music again and everyone was dancing .

" Oiiyaaa my sister in engaged... Lemma party "
Taeyong screamed and start dancing wildly in the middle of dance floor.

The man who was dancing with him earlier was joined by more man and woman . It's was Lee Taeyong who always grabbed the attention and this time was no different.

Soon he was surrounded by man who had nothing but lust on their eyes for the beautiful masterpiece dancing .

Jaehyuns blood was boiling seeing the sight . He hated it. So he walked slowly to the dance floor.

Taeyong was little tipsy because he was drinking and dancing. Suddenly a man wrapped his hand around his waist and pulled him closer.
Taeyong tried to push away but stopped as soon as he spotted Jaehyun coming.

" It's show time "

Taeyong let the man touch him and kept dancing.

" Baby boy... Are you free after the party ?"

" Mm.. I don't know. Why ?"

" Because you are so pretty I want to fuck you so good ."

" Wild and rough? "

" Yeah wild and rough"

Taeyong saw Jaehyun standing just behind the man. So close that he was able to heard everything. His eyes were bloodshot red .

Taeyong decide to play along. His evil plan was working.

" Very very rough?"

The man's hand was traveling down to Taeyongs ass and his mouth was getting closer to his neck.

" Yes.. very.. very rough"
He muttered .

Jaehyun had so much of Taeyongs bullshit. He just pushed Jaehyun to his limits and he couldn't take it anymore.

" Fuck this shit "
Jaehyun cursed and immediately pushed the man with full force.

The man flew away from Taeyong and groaned in anger.

" How dare you touched me boy ?"

Jaehyun glared at the man.

" How dare you try to touch him bastard? "
He turn his head to Taeyong who was looking confusingly at him. Jaehyun hold his wrist tightly and Taeyong yelped .

" Very rough huh... You slut... I'll show you very rough Taeyong.. we are done here "

Taeyong tried to loose his grip. But truth to be told , he just acted this way.

" Let me go Jae.."

" No "

Jaehyun was looking really angry and terrified. Taeyongs heart sank . Did he took the game too much far ?

Jaehyun dragged Taeyong out of the club while calling for a taxi.

" Where are we going Jae ? Let me go. I was having fun . Why did you brought me out ?"

Jaehyun shot Taeyong a death glare.

" Fun.. you mean hoeing with that old bastard "

The taxi already arrived and stood in front of them.

" He told me he will do me rough and I like it rough "
Taeyong replied as if it was an innocent answer.

Jaehyun opened the taxi door and pushed Taeyong hardly inside the taxi.

" Shut up Taeyong "

" Ohh make me scumbag cockblocker "

Jaehyun gestured the driver to start and bite Taeyongs lips out of no where making the older shocked.

" Don't challenge me Lee Taeyong. "

Madison was losing her mind. Cursing herself for the nth time .

" Tennie... Did you find him ?"

Ten shook his head in negative.

Taeyong was missing. His phone was turned off. Madison noticed at first and dragged Ten out while the poor Thai male was dancing intimately with Johnny.

They didn't inform anyone else.

" Fuck.. I should have keep an eye on him . I'm worst sister . He is a trouble and always gets in trouble when drunk "

Ten hold her shoulder tightly.

" Don't blame yourself Madison. Taeyong isn't a kid . Let's tell others and look for him. I'll tell Johnny and Jaehyun."

Madison clicked her tongue ,

" Where is Jaehyun?"

Ten opened his mouth but shut it immediately.

" Come with me Tennie "

They went to the guard and showed him Taeyongs picture.

" Another man who little taller and muscular than him took him by taxi "

Ten showed the guard Jaehyuns picture and the guard confirmed that Jaehyun took Taeyong.

Ten sighed.

" Taeyong is save . Don't worry"

" Oh really? You think Taeyong is safe with Jaehyun? He is fucking my brother Ten "
Madison lashed out.

Ten horrifyingly looked at Madison.

" You know?"

" You know . Don't you ? And you didn't think you should stop them ?"

Ten looked sorry .
" Madison ... Taeyong seems comfortable around him and Jaehyun isn't a bad guy "

" Jaehyun isn't the factor here Ten. He is Haeuns boyfriend. That slut can go beyond our imagination if she lose her mind "

" Do you really think Jaehyun and Haeun is in an actual relationship? God he spends his time with Taeyong and His two friends all the time . Haeun is like a hoe illusion Madi "

" But she'll come back Ten. Today or tomorrow she'll. Then what ?"

Now Ten was worried because Madison was right.

" We'll protect him"

" Ten.. you don't understand. He is getting attached with Jaehyun mentally. He was a confused fucked up mess when they had their first sex. He ran from Japan and hide in China. Jaehyun isn't just a fuck buddy who can be replaced just like that "
Madison huffed .

" Look... I know Taeyong a lot. You know what we were . He can't live without sex Madison. His body needs attention. Atleast with Jaehyun he is fucking just one person. And Jaehyun treats him really well "

" Ten.. you don't understand. Taeyong... He... "
She was stuttering too bad.

" When I found Johnny , Taeyong pushed me to him. He let me go and get my love. I always wanted to get someone as good as Jaehyun for Taeyong. Bad thing he is in a so call relationship. Good thing he is being habituated with Lee Taeyong himself"

Madison looked at Ten with confusion.

" What ? "

" Don't worry. We are all here. Jaehyun is clueless and confused. Taeyong isn't telling him anything about Haeun. She is fucking randoms there. She is the pure definition of prostitute. If shit goes down , we'll go with Taeyong too. They have this strong thing between them Madison. And you can sense it. But both of them are in denial. Let them be Madison. They need to fall harder or fall apart by their own. Let's not interfere "

" But Taeyong will get hurt Tennie.."

Ten saw the sadness in her eyes which somehow scared him too.

" Please let's not think negatively . Please Madzz"
Ten begged.

The taxi stopped and Taeyong jumped out of it. He has been nagging through the entire ride how Jaehyun didn't let him have fun , how much boring Jaehyun was etc etc... Jaehyun paid the fare and stopped Taeyong.

" Where you think you are going Taeyong?"

" To my room duh "

" You aren't going anywhere unless I let you "

Taeyong rolled his eyes.

" You don't own me Jung "
And tried to walk away. But Jaehyun was quick.

He lift him up and threw him over his shoulder , start walking to his own room.

" Jaehyun..  what the hell .. put me down . I said put me down. "
Taeyong start moving on Jaehyuns shoulder.

Jaehyun just slapped on Taeyongs butt so hard. Like really hard.

" Stop moving if you don't want to be spanked harder "

Taeyong would never admit but he liked this side of Jaehyun.

" What's wrong with you Jaehyun? Let me go "

Another slap . No actually two on both of Taeyongs small cute butt.

" I said shut the fuck up Lee "

Jaehyun threw Taeyong on his bed and locked the door. He took off his jacket and angrily give Taeyong all his attention.

Taeyong felt cold shiver through his spine.

Jaehyun bend a little and matched Taeyongs face.

" Tell me Taeyong.. what were you thinking while letting that fucker touch you huh ? Wasn't I fucking you regularly ? Are you that horny ?"

" I have my needs Jaehyun "
Taeyong replied trying to look normal but inside he was feeling tsunami.

" Oh right ?"

Jaehyun just ripped Taeyongs clothes in a blink and pushed him flat on the bed . He took off his shirt and stood there with bare upper body. His heavy breathing was making his while chest move up and down. Taeyong couldn't help licking his lower lips seeing Jaehyun like this.

" What are you gonna do Jae ?"

Jaehyun proceed to attack Taeyong but he stopped. He stared at the God gifted beautiful man and realized something.

Jaehyun chuckled sarcastically moving his head .

" You planned all this didn't you ? You provoked me . You challenged my abilities and made me angry Taeyong. You were never planning on doing anything with that man huh? You think I don't know you . "

Of course Jaehyun knows Taeyong. Even if he won't say anything , Jaehyun knee Taeyongs body movements too well. How Taeyongs body reacts with his touch , how he wants to gain attention , how Taeyong shiver. At the moment he teared Taeyongs upper clothes , he understood Taeyong was being his needy self and his needs were now more than what Jaehyun gave him all this time.

" What if I did ? What will you do ? You aren't able to fuck hard Jaehyun admit it "

Jaehyun pulled Taeyong by his ankle ,

" You are being a slut Taeyong. And an annoying pain in ass type. You messed me today and you'll be punished bad. Really bad "

" Huh.."

Jaehyun pressed his lips on Taeyongs lips and kissed him wildly. The way he never kissed him before . Basically he was eating Taeyongs face . He shift his body weight on Taeyong and kept kissing him not letting the older even breath.

He pulled away from Taeyongs mouth just to suck his neck immediately . Taeyong couldn't even process what was happening but he felt his skin coming out the way Jaehyun was kissing his skin.

" Jae... You'll eat my skin.. . Jaehyun..."

Jaehyun totally ignored Taeyong and kept sucking his bare skin. His one hand was unbuttoning Taeyongs jeans and other pass poking his beautiful bellybutton ...

Taeyong moaned loudly when Jaehyun practically bite his nipple between his teeth...

" Yaahhj... Aahhh..... Jae... "

" You brought this onto you so deal with it Taeyong .."

Jaehyun slapped Taeyongs thigh and continued marking his whole body.....

Taeyongs nipples were totally dark purple now by the hungry bites Jaehyun gave him.

Jaehyun moved a little and harshly made Taeyong totally naked. His dick stood up immediately as if mini Taeyong was trapped inside.

Jaehyun smirked.

" So hard for me already huh... Now move your ass and bend for me. On your knees and arms "

Taeyong was shocked. Jaehyun never fucked him this way.

" What did I said ? Come on . Move "
Jaehyun angrily said and Taeyong quickly did that.

Ass high up in the air , body resting on his knees and arms.

Jaehyun poked the entrance of Taeyong hot pink hole .
Slowly he run his finger around Taeyongs ball and inner thighs teasingly.

Taeyong groaned.
" Don't tease Jae... Ahh.."

As soon as Taeyong opened his mouth he got a hard spank .

" I didn't permit you to talk . You wanted to be fucked hard. I'll show you what is rough sex you slut "

" Aahhh..... Jaehyun...."
Taeyong screamed when Jaehyun pushed his fingers inside Taeyongs hole without any warning or wet substance.

" Bitch .."

Taeyongs tight wall clenched around Jaehyuns fingers when he put his second finger inside and kept thursting him fast......

Jaehyun didn't even asked when he had his three fingers abusing Taeyongs hole mercilessly...

" Mmm...... Nngghhh...."
Taeyong tried to control his voice .

Jaehyun pulled out all his fingers when he felt Taeyong was ready to take him in. Then he took off his pants as well as boxers and walked to Taeyong. His big monsterous glory was showing up.

He touched Taeyongs chin and pulled him closer.

" Now be a good kitten and get your pretty lips on use "

Taeyong got the hint and took Jaehyuns full length inside his hot mouth. Jaehyun pushed a little bit more making the older gag ...

Taeyong was sucking Jaehyun steadily and Jaehyun was patting Taeyongs soft hairs.

" Lick properly you cock slut kitten... Because I'm not using any lubes..."

Taeyong looked at Jaehyun with pure horror on his face . But Jaehyun showed no expression but lust.

Taeyong licked Jaehyun well and covered his cock with so much saliva. But he felt it wasn't enough knowing that he was doing ass tightening exercises . But Jaehyun pushed Taeyong.

" Back to your position now "

Taeyong followed because he didn't want to anger Jaehyun anymore.

Jaehyun slammed his full dick inside Taeyongs . It wasn't easy as the older was tight but he did that anyway...

" Aaahhhj..... Jae...."

" What Taeyong.... You wanted this . Didn't you ? "

Jaehyun start moving too fast for Taeyongs expectations... Taeyong never thought that Jaehyun could be like this.

He became a moaning mess under Jaehyun...

" Aahhh.... Jaehyun.... Oh god..."

Jaehyun slapped Taeyongs and hold his waist with his big hands and kept thursting inside him as if he was in a competition..

" You just toasted my brain with your nasty games Taeyong... You were so needy for my dick . You cockslut couldn't even wait till we get back to Korea..."

" Yeah... Let your all frustration on me Jae... Ahh..."

" Oh I will "

Jaehyun felt like he was overpowered by lust monster. The way he was fucking Taeyong...

" Jae... I'll cum.."
Taeyong mumbelled between moaning.

" No.."

" What ?"

" You can't moan until I tell you ..... Otherwise I'll leave it here .."

" No please don't..."

" Then do as daddy tells you and don't move "

Jaehyun was no where near of stopping bit Taeyongs body was falling out. His arms couldn't take anymore and knees were Shaking.

" Jae please..."

" What ... "

" I need to cum Jae.... I can't.... Take.... Anymore... Please"

" Nadaaa..... You can't ..."

" Daddy please...."
Taeyong begged.

Jaehyun got little softer hearing Taeyong calling him daddy. He was tired of listening to Johnny that Ten has a daddy kink. Now he can see this in Taeyong...

He touched Taeyongs back softly ..

" Just because you asked nicely... Cum for me baby...

Taeyong cummed with loud cry and fall on his stomach immediately. Jaehyun fullfiled Taeyongs hole with his white warm seeds and fall beside Taeyong moments later.

" Wooww... "
Taeyong exclaimed.

" You liked it ?"
Jaehyun asked.

" If provoking you gives me this then I'm gonna provoke you often .."
Taeyong sounded proud.

" Are you sure about that ?"
Jaehyun said while shifting himself beside Taeyong is a proper position. Now he was lying behind Taeyong.

" I.. wait... Why are you poking my butthole Jaehyun.. "

Jaehyun spread Taeyong legs and smirked ,

" Because I'm not finished yet "

" You what... Ahh..."

Taeyong was wrong. He shouldn't have provoked Jaehyun this much.

Because angry Jaehyun was a monster. His competitive self was dangerous.

That night Taeyong was fucked sideways....

When he wanted to leave , his body was thrown on the couch. Legs over Jaehyuns shoulder and Jaehyuns dick inside his hole.

In the excuse of cleaning themselves , Jaehyun fucked Taeyong , slamming him against the cold bathroom walls....

Taeyong cummed for the fifth time when he was lifted on the side table and Jaehyun sucked his dick life there is no tomorrow.

Jaehyun took Taeyong on his arm and softly put him on the bed. Taeyong was near to passed out . He covered Taeyong with blanket and hugged him.

Taeyong woke up in the middle of night feeling a heavy weight over him. It was Jaehyuns legs over his thigh and hands wrapped around his chest. Taeyong tried to pushed Jaehyun and leave because , sleeping with fuck buddy after sex is a no no.

But he couldn't move the muscular younger . More than that , his body wasn't strong enough after being fucked roughly 4 times at one night.

Jaehyun woke up feeling the movement next to him ,

" Why are you moving Taeyong ?"
He huskily asked in a sleepy voice.

" I need to go to my room "

Jaehyun didn't open his eyes. He pulled Taeyong closer . Just on his chest.

" Just sleep here "

" No.. I want to go "

Jaehyun opened his eyes and pecked Taeyongs lips.

" Shut up and sleep here if you don't want to be fucked again. "

Taeyong sighed.

" How are you still thinking to fuck me ? It's impossible. You fucked me 4 times already. I never let any... "

Taeyong stopped immediately . He didn't want Jaehyun to know that he was the only man whom Taeyong let him fuck for the 4th time in one night.

He ever let anyone fuck him twice let alone 4th time and Ten never was much of a fucker. So...

Jaehyun chuckled softly ,

" You think you are the only one who exercise ? "

" Whatever "

" Yeah... Yeah..."

Jaehyun hugged Taeyong. He actually curled Taeyong between his wide broad chest and arms and kissed his forhead. Inhaling the strawberry smell of Taeyongs hair he fall asleep.

Taeyong didn't want to sleep. He was more than satisfied with the way Jaehyun fucked him. But his mind was hesitating. He knew he shouldn't sleep beside Jaehyun like this but his body didn't support him. And the warm comfortable position did its best to make Taeyong fall asleep. Maybe the most peaceful sleep with pleasure Taeyong ever had.

Happy Birthday my little ( big ) prince.

Happy Jisung day.

( Just pretend I'm not late at wishing our baby ☹️ )

My babies

My ChenSung

Guys 😭😭😭

Thanks for 8k reads

I love you all so much 😭.

Oh I had a question .

How / Where did you find " Forbidden Attraction " ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 21.8K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
33.7K 1.7K 35
In which Jaehyun is a bit too obsessed with the cute boy in his class. ⌦ Fictional Story ⌦ yandere au ⌦ Bot!Taeyong Top!Jaehyun ⌦ genres ⤳dram...
76.9K 3.1K 22
MalfunctioningMom: I accidentally punched myself while trying to pull up my blanket and if that doesn't describe my life I don't know what does...
32K 1.4K 34
𝙃𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰...