The Journey Of Takeem

De jwrites0514

THE JOURNEY OF TAKEEM Tiana and Hakeem hold a love for each other that is unimaginable but they will need to... Mais

Authors note
CHAPTER 1: THE TALK
CHAPTER 2: THE INTERVIEW
CHAPTER 3: THE MEETING
CHAPTER 4: GOODBYE
CHAPTER 6: CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER 7: WHOSE PLAYING YOUNG COOKIE?
CHAPTER 8: WE NEED TO TALK
CHAPTER 9: MEETINGS
CHAPTER 10: PIZZA
CHAPTER 11: SHADY
CHAPTER 12: FOLD AND SPILL
CHAPTER 13: FLIGHT
CHAPTER 14: MOVIE NIGHT
CHAPTER 15: BOSSY LADY
CHAPTER 16: LAST SCENE
CHAPTER 17: ASA NOMINATION PARTY
CHAPTER 18: PRICELESS
CHAPTER 19: A BREAKUP AND 2 MARRIAGES?
CHAPTER 20: BOSSY FEST
CHAPTER 21: SHE HAS A PROBLEM
CHAPTER 22: WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE THE BABY DADDY?
CHAPTER 23: DREAM
REVAMPING

CHAPTER 5: THE CRYING PRINCE

523 18 8
De jwrites0514

2 MONTHS LATER

Devon and I are in Andre's office waiting for Hakeem to come get Bella and Prince since he is finally back from shooting the movie in Philadelphia. He came back yesterday and he wanted to get the kids since he hasn't physically seen them in a while. While he was in Philly all we did was facetime because I could not fly out there with them because of my busy schedule. During that time me and Devon have been getting to know each other better and he has really bonded with the kids especially prince. Since were waiting Prince and him are playing and Bella is sitting by herself playing with her stuffed animal.

Hakeem walks in and he was being really nice to Devon which kind of surprised me since Keem can get a little jealous when I'm hanging out with other men. When he and Devon finished talking he was asking me about how I was handling the twitter trolls and I told him I was getting through it. The interview really helped so I'm not getting as much hate as I was getting in the beginning but there are still some trolls that are still active. 

It was time for Keem to take the kids so Bella got her things but Prince was crying. I felt bad because I can see the hurt in Hakeem's eyes. Prince is crying because he got really close to Devon so he is pretty detached to Keem since his still young and Keem was gone for 2 months which is an eternity for a 2 year old. Eventually Hakeem got a hold of him and walks out with him and Bella.

"Well that went well," I say sarcastically to Devon as I start to gather my things to go home.

"Yeah you don't think he would be mad about that do you," He says with a concerned look and I look at him smiling and say "You clearly don't know Hakeem because he is definitely pissed but his keeping it in which is new but I like it" I say with a little smirk on my face. I know for a fact that if this was a year ago a fight would of definitely broke loose between the two. I have seen how mature Hakeem has gotten and it makes me so happy that his taking care of himself and he makes the kids his number 1 priority.  

"Well I'm heading home so see you later," I say to Devon and I give him a kiss before heading out and I hear him say bye to me while I am walking out so I turn and I give him a small wave and continue to walk out to my car. 

I get in my car and I was about to start driving but I get a call from my best friend Honor. I pick up and I hear her voice throughout the car since I put her on speaker so that I could start driving.

"Hey girl you wanna go out to the club with me and the girls," Honor says with an excited tone 

"Sure I'm free but isn't it a bit early to be going to the club," I say looking at the time on my phone and it says four thirty-seven.

"I'm talking about tonight but where are you at right now," She says sounding curious.

"I'm at Empire I was bringing the kids to Hakeem since he got back yesterday but I'm on my way home right but you will never guess what just happened," I say knowing I'm not going to tell her yet cause I like teasing her.

"what," She says getting a little excited for me to spill some tea.

"since I'm about to be driving I'll tell you when you pick me up tonight," I say with a smile because I know it annoys her when I start to tell her something but don't finish.

"Girl really you gonna say that and not tell me," She says and I can hear the annoyance in her voice and I start to laugh .

"You can wait for a couple of hours," I say assuring her that I was going to tell her eventually.

"Whatever see you tonight," She says getting more annoyed and I can just tell she was rolling her eyes at me.

"Okay bye," I say with a smile on my face and I hang up the phone after that I pull out of the Empire parking lot and I drive home. I get home and I look at the time on my phone and it says five oh eight so that means I have about four hours to get ready which was a lot so I'm going to watch a movie and then get ready.

The movie finishes an hour and a half later so I have enough time to get in the shower to do my routine and then get glammed up so I can get turn up with my girls. I finished my shower and routine and then I picked out my clothes so I can wear after I finish doing my hair. I just finished doing my hair when I hear my doorbell ring so I look at the time and it was eight fifty-five so I went downstairs in my shorts and sports bra to open the door. The girls walk in and they just stare at me.

"Really Tiana I called you at four and you're seriously not ready," Honor says while shaking her head In disbelief.

"I thought I had more time you know my time management skill sucks especially when I have all this hair to do," I say feeling bad cause I knew they were kind of pissed at me for this.

"Well have you at least showered," My other friend Kennedy says while she walks to the couch to sit down.

"yes after that I just threw this on and started on my hair," I say while pointing at my hair.

"Ok we will wait for you but you better hurry up," Honor say while turning on the TV.

I walk upstairs and I do my makeup really quick and then put my outfit on and then I look at the time really quickly and it said nine forty so I walk downstairs. The girls look up when they saw me coming so they started hyping me up and telling me I look really good and I thanked them and then we walk out of my penthouse to the car.

We arrive at the club at ten thirty so I get out of the car I see paparazzi are taking pictures of us so we just ignore them and keep walking and when we get to the door the security just let us in since we are on the VIP list since we come here all the time. I walk in the club holding hands with Honor, Kennedy, and my three other girlfriends.

We all started dancing but Honor stops so she could go get us all drinks. Around one I started to get bored so I turned my phone on since I turned it off when I got out of the house because I wanted to enjoy this and talk to my friends instead of constantly being on my phone. When I turn it on I see I have a lot of people tagging me on insta and the last time that happened it was horrible news so I got a little nervouse.

When I see everyone is tagging me on a video of Hakeem singing on insta I walk to the bathroom so I can hear cause the club Is too loud and I cannot hear a thing. I decided to watch the video before reading the comments. I listen to it and I see that it is a song Hakeem wrote for the kids because of what happened earlier and it had a bunch of our home videos in the background and it made me smile. I looked at the comments and a lot of people were saying how bad they feel for Keem and how sad it is that He has to see the kids only over facetime.

There are also people commenting that don't know what's happening and they are already assuming that I'm trying to make Devon the kids dad and take Hakeem out of their lives which is definitely not true I don't know where they got that idea from. I was about to call Keem so we could talk about how he felt when prince started crying and how he felt about me not bringing the kids to see him in Philly but I realize that's one in the morning and he is probably sleeping with the kids so I decide to wait until tomorrow.

I was a little drunk and tired so I decided to just go home after watching the video I told the girls that I was going to take an Uber home and when the Uber arrived I tell all of them goodbye and I got in the car and headed home. 

Author

This update is so late in the week but I posted on the right week so I haven't broken the promise to update once a week so yay me and I hope you enjoy this chapter I'm so excited that I got this one done on time. 

Comment and vote if you enjoyed 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.9K 537 14
{BOOK 2} It's been months since Empire was taken away from Lucious Lyon and the rest of the Lyon family. Ne'veah Summers is determined to help the on...
4.3K 189 54
A women and men fell in love and they built a family and they were expecting their last child together. Will they break up? Or would they be togeth...
78.3K 2.8K 62
"They're ride or die so what's 17 years apart?" • When you meet the love of your life at 15 growing up in the streets of West Philly you don't always...
3.2K 111 42
It's Game Time Bitches. You always did it for me but nothing good can come from loving you. Follow the tumultuous journey of Cookie, Lucious, and t...