Tony Stark's Daughter [1]

By Stark_2023

BOOK ONE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "I can't remember who I am... who I was! Do you know... More

Cast
(Avengers)
Chapter 2: Avengers Initiative
Chpater 3: HYDRA?
Chapter 4: Reindeer Games
Chapter 5: Chit Chat
Chapter 6: Lady Hope
Chapter 7: "I know a lie when I hear one."
Chapter 8: Coulson
Chapter 9: "I f*cking promise."
Chapter 10: The Battle
Chapter 11: The Battle part 2
Chapter 12: The Battle part 3
Chapter 13: Romeo
Chapter 14: Aunt Tessa
Chapter 15: Bad Nights
Chapter 16: FlashBacks
(Ironman 3)
Chapter 18: S.H.I.E.L.D
Chapter 19: Bucky Barnes
Chapter 20: Who's Maya?
Chapter 21: The Mandarin
Chapter 22: Monster
Chapter 23: Loki?!
Chapter 24: Chad Davis
Hope's File
Chapter 25: "War Machine rocks with an X, all caps."
Chapter 26: Gary Needs Ton- To Be Quiet About it
Chapter 27: What Should I do?
Chapter 28: The Alleyway
Chapter 29: The Alleyway part 2
Chapter 30: The Alleyway part 3
Chapter 31: Trevor?
Chapter 32: Extremis
Chapter 33: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 34: It's a Trap
Chapter 35: HYDRA Misses You
Chapter 36: I Will Never Join
Chapter 37: "Take 'em to Chruch."
Chapter 38: Home
Chapter 39: Christmas
Chapter 40: Birthday Wishes
Chapter 41: See you soon
Chapter 42: Asgard
Chapter 43: Infinity Stones
Chapter 44: ...What?
Chapter 45: Soulmates
Chapter 46: Back to Earth
Chapter 47: Gifts
Chapter 48: Long Time, No See
(Captain America: The Winter Soldier)
Chapter 50: Project Insight
Chapter 51: Sam Wilson
Chapter 53: He's My Mission
Chapter 54: Arnim Zola
Chapter 55: Highway Part 1
Chapter 56: Highway Part 2
Chapter 57: Best Friends
Chapter 58: Staying Hidden
Chapter 59: Helicarriers
Chapter 60: Aftermath
Sequel
Hope's Updated File
Note
Sequel is up!!!
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

Chapter 52: Nick Fury

5.8K 180 52
By Stark_2023

"So sweet. That's so nice." Steve's neighbour talked on the phone. Agent Sharon Carter, Peggy's niece. I was slightly surprised Fury actually has someone here to watch over Steve.

"Hi." She smiled back sweetly. "Okay, got to go."

Steve stopped at the door, blocking me from going inside. I looked back to Sharon.

"My aunt, she's kind of an insomniac." Steve and I noticed she had her laundry bin. Steve smiled at her sweetly. I crinkled my nose. Isn't that kinda weird, Steve dating Peggy, but then after 70 years he's interested in her niece. Even if he doesn't know. I should tell him, but Fury told me not to.

"Hey, if you want, if you want, you can use my machine. Might be cheaper than the one in the basement" Steve spoke up. I looked away, trying not to laugh.

"Oh yeah? What's it cost?" Sharon asked with a smile.

"A cup of coffee?" Steve flirted. I took but my lip to stop my smile. He's trying.

"Thank you, but I already have a load downstairs, and you really don't want my scrubs in your machine. I just finished a rotation in the infectious disease ward, so..." Sharon pursed her lips awkwardly. Steve nodded.

"Well I'll keep my distance." Steve smiled at her. I notice a faint blush in Sharon's cheeks.

"Hopefully not too far." She smiled back. Steve smiled never left his face, he nodded. "Oh and I think you left your stereo on."

"Oh, right. Thank you." Steve nodded at her. I made sure she was out of earshot.

"Well, well. I can't wait to tell Natasha her search is over." I joked as I hit his arm. He shook his head, blushing. He was about to use his keys, but stops and listens. I looked at him. He looks at me. He holds a finger to his lips, which indicates to me to shut up.

We snuck into his window from the emergency stairs in the back. He grabbed his shield. I followed him through his apartment and he peaked past a corner. His tense shoulders loosened and relaxed. He stepped out. I walked past him and notice Fury sitting in the corner. The record player playing beside him. A song from the 1940's plays loudly.

"I don't remember giving you a key." Steve stated as he leaned against the wall. I stared at the man in front of us. He was injured, but he was quiet. People are listening. He grunts as he sat up.

"You really think I'd need one?" Nick asked. "My wife kicked me out." He hinted, but I guess Steve didn't get the hint.

"I didn't know you were married." Steve said. I rolled my eyes.

"A lot of things you don't know about me." Fury looked over to me. I nodded to him. He looked over to Steve.

"I know Nick, that's the problem." Steve walked up to the light switch and flipped it. There was bloody cuts and bruises all over Nick's face. I walked closer. Fury held his hand up. I stopped. He reached up toward the lamp and pulled the string down, turning the light off. I furrowed my eyes. Cops? Car chase? The Winter Soldier... HYDRA. Why would they send him to kill Fury? Fury took out his phone and started typing.

Ears everywhere

That means this place is rigged. Mine must be too. Great! Those embarrassing nights where I can't sleep so I wear headphones and sing my heart out. With headphones, your singing sounds angelic to you.

"I'm sorry to have to do this, but I had no place left to crash." Fury looked around before typing again.

S.H.I.E.L.D. compromised

I placed my hand on my hip and gave him a pointed look. He rolled his eyes. I glanced over to Steve, he rolled his too.

"Who else knows about your wife?" Steve asked. I watched him type.

"Just... my friends." He walked up to us as he held his phone up for us to read.

Us three

"Is that what we are?" Steve asked. I looked at him. Yes, Steven. We are his friends, or I'd like to think so. I looked around the room. I looked out the window. It was too dark to see anything, but I swear I saw a shadow.

"That's up to you." Fury stated.

"Nic-!" Shots went off.

"Ahh!" Fury fell to the ground. I quickly put a force field up and kneeled down next to Fury. Steve dragged Fury from the windows. I put pressure on the shot wounds. I tapped my glasses. Fury grabbed Steve's arm. A USB sat in his hands, he handed it to Steve.

"Don't... trust... anyone..." He spoke breathlessly, gasping for air. The door could be heard being kicked down.

"J.A.R.V.I.S." I simply stared.

"His breathing is rapidly decreasing. Shot wounds in the chest and stomach area.-."

Trust me... Don't tell. Fury's thoughts told me. I looked down at him. He stared up at me. He was going to fake it, but we still needs a hospital. I nodded at me slightly, going unnoticed by Steve. He relaxed, eyes closing. I didn't realize Sharon came in, she kneeled down on Nick's other side. She pulled out a radio. I let go of his wounds. She checked his pulse.

"Foxtrot is down, he's unresponsive. I need EMT's." Sharon spoke clearly into the radio.

"Do we have a 20 on the shooter?" A man voiced back. I looked out the window. A familiar glint of silver ran away. I let out a shaky breath.

"Tell him I'm in pursuit." Steve ran after him. I decided to stay here. Steve can handle him. The Winter Soldier is back.

~

Natasha rushes into the room as Steve and I stared into the operation room. Nick laid on the table with blood everywhere. I looked back at Maria. She was on the phone. She was in on this.

I don't have to worry to much, do I? I don't feel like crying over another family member. I raised an eyebrow at her. I didn't bother looking back at Rumlow. I know damn well he's happy Nick's in there.

He'll be fine. She smiled softly. I nodded and looked back at Nick. I walked out the room. I ran a hand over my face. I damn well knew S.H.I.E.L.D. was bad! Well, not S.H.I.E.L.D. But the HYDRA inside. I gasped slightly. Project Insight. The Lemurian Star. The mind thingy.

I could hear commotion in the room. I knew he was going now. I gulped as I actually thought about losing Nick. He might not be the nicest to some people, but he was a great friend to me. I looked down at me bracelet I still have on. I smiled. I heard footsteps behind me. Steve came out.

"Is he really gone Hope?" Steve asked as he stopped beside me. I managed a tear. I looked up at him. He sighed as he seen my face. I nodded.

"H-he's gone." I wiped the tear. Steve hugged me.

~

I waited outside the room that had Nick inside, I cant see him. I'll see him when he gets somewhat better, and not playing dead. I stood up when Natasha came strutting out the room. Steve trailing behind her.

"Natasha!" Steve calked out to her.

"Why was Fury in your apartment?" Natasha asked him. Steve looked over to me.

"I don't know." He sighed out as he shrugged. You can just tell your lying Stevie! Natasha glanced at me.

After he leaves, we'll talk. I told her. She looked over to Steve.

"Cap, they want you back at S.H.I.E.L.D. You too Stark." Rumlow called out to us.

"Yeah give us a second." Steve told him. I stepped next to Natasha.

"They want you now." Rumlow pushed. Steve looked at Rumlow.

"Okay." He said. Rumlow turned towards his crew. I rolled my eyes.

"You're a terrible liar." Natasha smirked up at Steve.

"I'm staying with Nat." I told Steve. He looked back at Rumlow.

"Are you sure?" He mentioned back to him. I glared at them.

"Yes. Tell them I need space. I just lost a friend, Natasha and I have some talking to do." Natasha grabbed my wrist and dragged me away. I looked back and notice Steve staring at the vending machine. Either he's hungry or he's coming up with the most stupidest idea.

~

I honestly didn't know where to go. My apartment and most likely Natasha's too. Natasha sat in front of me. I sat on a patient bed. We were in a empty room, I made sure to keep it empty.

"I assume you know who did this already. I'm not surprised if you had a run in with him." I shrugged. Natasha nodded, but looked confused.

"You're talking like you know who he is." Natasha leaned back in her chair. I nodded and smiled at her sheepishly.

"He's... sorta my brother I guess..." I hesitated. Natasha's eyes widened.

"Brother!? What!?" I smiled at her.

"Well, not blood related, but we met in HYDRA. When I was captive along with him." I stated. Natasha was speechless, but her eyes softened. She showed empathy in her eyes. I know about the Red Room. "I was going to transferred to the Red Room while I was there, but I escaped before they could agree a date."

Natasha listened as I explained my past to her. I'm glad I can talk to her now. I know I shouldn't have kept it from her, but I was scared. But now I know she's one of the few I can trust. She's family, along with Steve.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 562 73
Book 1 of 3 (Book 2- The Saviour- is out) Y/N Stark is not an ordinary kid; she was orphaned. She struggled at living and always found it hard to tru...
1.6M 58K 35
Every family has demons, but none of them seem to scream as loudly as they do in the Stark family. Tony Stark is known for many things; a father...
62.7K 1.6K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
844K 35K 36
There are demons in the girl's head. They make her wish she was dead. Two years ago, the infamous Tony Stark told the world that he was Iron...