E Is For Enemy

By Haydenpumpkinchan

Monster attacks, missing students and the shockingly gruesome discovery of an evil corporation doesn't sound... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six

Epilogue

841 45 56
By Haydenpumpkinchan

I said whoever made that very last edit, your moms a hoe

------------------------------------------------------------------

Asano's P.O.V.

In the weeks that followed, things slowly started going back to normal.

Ren was expelled and Kiri moved to a different school. Word got out of course about the scandal but my father handled that expertly and soon it was old news again. The wing that had been under construction was once again being built but this time for real. It was being turned into more classrooms, so that the entire E class could be moved to the main campus. There would be no more being split, thanks to me and Karma taking our idea up to the school board.

Karma and I never got that antidote but after having undergone several blood transfusions it was eventually flushed out of our systems.

I had started seeing a therapist and it felt good to be able to finally talk to someone about my problems, which had increased tenfold after all of this drama bullshit.

But the cherry on top was that Karma was now living with us, and he was my boyfriend.

Yeah, that's right, Gakushuu Asano is gay and he's dating Karma Akabane form the former E class.

It felt good to say that.

But as I looked at myself in the mirror, I was feeling anything but good.

"Do we seriously have to do this?" I called to Karma, who was getting changed in my bathroom. "This is so fucking stupid!"

"We're both men of our words, are we not?" He called back, and then he entered my room.

We stared at each other.

Since we had both lost the bet and had both won it, it was only fair we both had to do what the other said.

Which just so happened to be the exact same demand.

"I dare you to wear a maid outfit."

I looked him up and down, a smirk on my face. "Aw, how cute." I teased and he blushed.

"Shut up, your skirt is even shorter than mine." He retorted with a grin.

I gave him a twirl, my skirt flaring up to show my thighs and giggled.

He walked closer. "You look good."

"You look better." I said, placing my hand on his shoulders.

"Aren't you glad you finally made a bet with a dumb loser like me?" He asked.

I just smirked. "It has it's upsides and downsides."

He brought his mouth closer to mine, his hair covering his eyes. "Will you just kiss me already?"

"Gladly."

And I leaned forward too.

Our lips finally touched.

I was kissing Karma Akabane, and he was kissing me.

Finally.

It was everything I had imagined but better.
To everyone who had gotten in our way of doing this sooner, your mom's a hoe.

But then he was suddenly pulling back before I could deepen the kiss.

I pouted. "What's wrong?"

He was blushing. "Um...I have to surprise you one more time."

I raised one eyebrow. "Six times?"

"Yup. You know when Kiri was teasing you at school about being gay or a virgin?" He asked.

"What about it? Turns out I'm gay anyways." I shrugged.

"Remember how you pulled me aside after and told me you weren't a virgin?" He continued. "And I laughed and said I knew that."

"Yeah...?" I asked, wondering where he was going with this.

"And then I was like 'the question is...am I'?" He said.

I blinked. "You..."

"I am." He finally smirked at me. "I'm a virgin, Orange."

"Strawberry..." I stared. No way. No. Way.

He laughed. "Surprise, bitch."

I finally snapped out of it and pushed him onto the bed.

"Whoa, what-"

"Let's fix that." I climbed over him.

He smiled back.

"Let's."

fin

-------------------------------------------------

thanks for 7k reads 🥺🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 3.7K 25
For Karma Akabane fans ❤️ WARNING ⚠️ extremely cringey ⚠️ You are an orphan with strict and abusive parents who adopted you. Asano Gakushu forces you...
696K 19.4K 90
Let say that you are Tadaomi Karasuma daughter. No, you're not related but he took you in when you were 10, ever since then he has been a second fath...
453K 19K 52
(GUYS, COVER BY WONDERFUL @Satchiko-Ooji) Asano Gakushuu X reader "See you later my dear." That dear mini Satan said to you. You never remembered bei...
46.1K 1.2K 34
You live with your uncle, Tadaomi Karasuma after your mother and father died. You were originally in Class A of Kunugigaoka Junior High School, but y...