Fur and Claws (Werewolf!Jimin...

By WinklePerriUWU

I never would have thought my life could change so much in a matter of a few minutes. But here I was, with Fu... More

The Wolfies โค๏ธ (Reference page) pt 1.
The Wolfies โค๏ธ (Reference page) pt 2.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (LEMON)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
NOTICE

Chapter 9

2.2K 72 41
By WinklePerriUWU

I was barely awake, the sun shining through the curtains slowly bringing me back into the waking world, when I felt Jimin sit up and take off his covers. I groaned slightly, sighing heavily as I tried to wake myself up. There was a rustle of Jimin putting some clothes on.

"Jiminie... where you going?" I asked groggily.

"I was called down to Namjoon's office just barely, it sounded important." Jimin walked over to me, "But you don't need to worry about it, ok? It's still early. Get some sleep while you still can." And with that, he kissed me on the forehead, "Love you."

"Mhm... love you too." I said, my eyes halfway open as I watched Jimin go into the bathroom to finish getting ready for the day.

I rolled over, still under the blankets and took a big stretch before curling back up again. There was the sound of the hair dryer going until it stopped and Jimin walked out of the bathroom.

"I should be back soon. Love you." He said before going out the door and leaving me alone.

I sighed. I was a bit hungry, but I didn't feel like going and getting breakfast, so I just laid in bed. I soon got bored, so I grabbed my drawing book that was on the nightstand and just started doodling. I drew a little mini version of wolf Jimin next to a mini version of my wolf drawing a little heart above it. Then, without thinking, I drew a little baby wolf in between us. I stared at it for a second, before looking away, embarrassed. It was WAY too early to think about having kids, wasn't it? But...

I felt the blood run out of my face as I remembered last night. Jimin didn't use protection whatsoever. What if I got pregnant! I felt a little panicked before I took a deep breath and looked down at the drawing again. Maybe... maybe having a little one running around would be so bad...

Afterall... I kinda actually really wanted to be a mom. I don't think this is something I should panic about too much. I should be excited! I smiled. Having a child would just make Jimin and I even closer. And to raise a child of our own? That's a plus all too itself. I began to wonder what the pup would look like... and how their wolf would look like too.

Ok OK (Y/N). You're getting a little out of hand. If you get too excited, you're gonna go crazy. I took a deep breath, before giggling randomly.

God, I can't help but be excited.

Later that day

I had gotten dressed and ready and was hanging outside, talking with Taehyung and some of the other boys and their mates before Jimin finally was freed from Namjoon's office.

He had found me outside, and I smiled at the sight of him, but then he glanced at me and gave me a nervous smile.

"Uhm... hey. Can I steal (Y/N) from you guys just for a moment?" He asked, taking my hand.

"Well duh, sure. She's your mate, Hyung." Jungkook said, smiling. He was the only one out of the group who didn't have his mate yet. Which was understandable, he was the youngest out of everyone, anyway.

The other's mates were all beautiful in their own ways. Misun, Taehyung's mate, was artistic, but calm, which was a great contrast from Taehyung who tended to be a bit of a crackhead. Eunjung, Hoseok's mate, on the other hand, loves to crack jokes and just be weird in general. And then there was Haeun, Yoongi's mate. She was kind and selfless, and seemed to be the only one who could make him smile, no matter the situation. Jin and Namjoon, however, are mates to each other, which was actually rare in werewolf culture. They love each other nonetheless. None of them have pups yet, except for Hoseok and Eunjung, whose kid was actually Seojun, the kind who likes to mess around with me all the time. I've wondered why he's like that to me, and Hobi's explanation was just that "I think that means he likes you." I personally think that kid is out for me, no question. I've told Jimin this, but he just thinks it's funny.

But back to the present. Jimin dragged me away, going somewhere no one else was. I assumed it was so that we weren't heard.

"So... why are we here?" I asked, curious to see what he wanted.

"I just had a meeting with Namjoon and David. We found out something really important." He said, almost seeming nervous about the whole thing, "(Y/N) I need you to tell me. What is the most earliest memory of your life that you can think of?"

I looked down and tried to think. I thought of my childhood and the fun times I had, but I don't think that's what Jimin wanted.

And so I looked further. I swear there was something. I felt it. I just couldn't grasp it. All I remembered was cold... and a soft voice telling me that it was all gonna be ok...

Suddenly, it came to me. I was being carried by my mother... I can't really remember her face, it was all a blur. We were running away in the dark... and that's all. My mother... she-

"(Y/N) you ok?" Jimin said, making me jump back into the present. I suddenly felt something cold run down my cheek, "You're crying."

I hadn't even noticed, but now that I did, I couldn't stop.

"Ah- aha... I don't know why I'm crying..." I sniffed, wiping my eyes.

Jimin came in and hugged me, and I just cried in his chest.

"... I barely even knew her... but I miss her so much..."

"...Who?"

"My... my mother. She ran away with me... when I was little. I remember. I don't know what happened to her though..." I said, trying to stop crying. It was embarrassing.

"So he was right..." Jimin whispered slightly, letting me go.

"Who?"

"David... he... he claimed to be your brother."

"... Brother!" I yelped, my eyes widening.

Then it came back to me. I saw in my memory a little boy, older than I was, holding our mother's hand as we ran.

"I can't believe... I... I have a brother?!" I said, starting to freak out.

"Calm down (Y/N)!" He said, holding my shoulders.

"ACK no I can't! I gotta go see him!! Ah. Take me to him Jimin!" I said, being a little over the top, but I didn't care. This was urgent.

"We can't go see him yet. He is still talking with Joon." Jimin said, holding me back, "I promise you can talk with him after they're done, though."

I looked at him, and then took a deep breath. "Yeah... ok."

"In the meantime, why don't we go back to the others... ok?" Jimin said, "I'm sure they miss you."

I nodded, and then we walked back Jimin's arm around my shoulders. I honestly was still stunned by the time we got to the others again. The least to say, they noticed. They had worried looks on their faces, but I pulled a smile, and they were calm again. And it wasn't even a fake smile either. I was excited to actually meet my brother. For real this time. The only reason why I was frustrated, was because I couldn't go see him NOW.

I sat down with the others and we started chatting again. They started debating whether they should play some kind of game, like if they should go grab a pack of Uno cards or whatnot, when Hobi leaned over to me and whispered.

"Hey, you ok? You looked a bit shocked back there."

"Oh? Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry too much about me!" I said, smiling.

"Alright, if you say so. But if you really need anything, just call me up, ok! Your Oppa is always here." He winked at me and moved back, slinging an arm around Eunjung.

Their son was out playing with his friends, thank god. I honestly have become pretty close friends with Hobi. He was honestly fun, and had a great personality. He was always out to help whenever he could. I didn't think I should tell him about my brother yet though. I don't know if Jimin wanted me to tell everybody until this was all figured out, I assumed. And it probably was for the best. I would tell them all soon enough.

We ended up playing a few furious games of Uno before we went inside to eat lunch together. I smiled as I looked at the group of friends I was so easily accepted into. I loved them all, really, and these past few weeks have been the best couple weeks I've had in a long time. I was taking a bite of my sandwich when, suddenly, Taehyung stood up.

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make." We all looked at him curiously. He took a deep breath before he exclaimed, "Imma be a dad!!!!!"

Wide smiles were planted on everyone's faces as they all cheered for Taehyung, and congratulated the both of them. He sat down, and Jungkook immediately swung his arm around his shoulders, smiling from ear to ear.

I myself was smiling. I knew that I wanted to be the next one, if I'm telling the truth. I was again imagining what it would be like to have a kid, before someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around, as did Jimin, and I saw that it was Namjoon.

"Hello, sorry to disturb you, (Y/N), but someone would like to talk to you. I assume Jimin has already told you what we had discussed earlier?" He said. I nodded, and then my eyes caught with David, who was behind him. I didn't know why, but I suddenly felt nervous, "Well, I'll leave you two to it." Joon said before walking up to congratulate Tae, leaving David and I just looking at each other awkwardly.

"Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt your lunch... but I need you to come with me so we can talk..." He said.

"She's not going anywhere alone with you, I'm coming too." Jimin said, standing up.

"Please, this needs to be alone." He looked to Jimin.

Jimin just glared back at him, and David glared back. I could tell that it was getting very tense, so I decided to break it.

"Jimin, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. If he does anything to me, I'll call you with my wolf, ok?" I calmed him. Jimin hesitated, before slowly lowering his shoulders again, and nodding, "I love you, ok?" I smiled.

"I love you too." Jimin sighed, mad that I had made him agree.

I got up and followed David to somewhere private. I was sure to remember where we were so that I could call Jimin and tell us where we were if needed.

"So, you're my brother." I said once we were alone.

"Yep." He said, looking down.

It was quiet for a little bit before I broke the silence, "Do you... do you remember what mom looked like?"

David nodded slightly, "She looked a lot like you, honestly... When I first saw you, you had looked so familiar, and now I know why."

"How did you know I was your sister?"

"Well, I asked how recently you joined the pack, since your scent was a bit different than theirs. I could tell you were new. Once they had said that Jimin found you by chance, and that you didn't even know that you are a werewolf then, it made me think. We were split up when we were young, and there was a good chance you were just adopted by someone else. And so I had to know. I asked the Alpha about it, and soon we figured it out." David explained.

"What... what happened to you when we split? If you don't mind me asking..." I asked

"... I was caught by the people who trained me to become a fighter... I should have just stayed with you, you were probably found and taken to an orphanage where you were adopted out, but I didn't exactly have a choice."

"What happened?" I queried.

"There were hunters. We were out with mother, and she was hunting in her wolf form. She left me with you to watch, but then I heard gunshots... and I ran into the forest to find mother... dead... she was shot by poachers, and I was devastated... angry...

FLASHBACK (David's pov)

"M-momma?" Tears filled my eyes as I looked upon my own mother, blood gushing out onto the dirt and grass, wheezing desperately,
"Momma!"

I ran to her, tears filling my eyes so much that I couldn't see. Mother looked to me, her eyes filled with shock, before they closed and the wheezing... stopped.

I screamed. I didn't want this to be real, THIS COULDN'T BE REAL! I knew that she was gone forever, but I kept crying and screaming, shaking mother, trying desperately to have her eyes open again. For her to start breathing again... but... it was too late.

She was... gone...

I buried my face in her fur, crying, and when I lifted my face again... that's when I saw it. I bullet wound... right in her chest. Somebody had...

"Hey kid! Get away from that. What are you even doing here?!?"

I turned around in panic to see two big men, guns in their hands. I immediately knew that they were the ones that killed my mother. I was suddenly filled with so much fury, I could not contain it. Before I knew it, I felt myself changing, a growl starting at my lips. I stared at the men in pure anger and furoscity, and I watched their faces contort to pure fear. They started backing away slowly, but then I pounced, lashing at the men.

These men killed my MOTHER. Because of them, my sister and I will STARVE!!! They murdered the one person who actually cared for me. And because of that, THEY SHOULD DIE.

Then, all I could see was red. I knew the furious anger wouldn't stop till these men were dead. I was tearing and lashing, the men trying to dodge me, and get me with their bullets, but I was too fast for them. I had them both on the ground, a deep growl rumbling in my throat. I was drooling onto their wounded, frightened faces, about to bite their heads off before I felt a sharp pinch near my shoulder. I looked to see some kind of feather sticking out of my shoulder. I started to get woozy and my eyes threatened to shut closed, and before I knew it, I was out.

When I woke up, I was in some kind of cage, in my human form.

END OF FLASHBACK

"So you were taken by some kind of... werewolf hunter?"I said, trying to gather the story.

"Yeah... they took me and trained me. Forced me to fight other werewolves. They starved me if I didn't behave, and would whip me when I would try to retaliate. I was really stuck..."

"How did you escape?" I asked

"I had help from... a friend." He said. I could tell he didn't want to talk about it anymore, so I kept my mouth shut.

David looked a bit down after telling his story, and so I thought for a second, then opened my arms. David looked to me, confused.

"What are you..."

"It looks like you need a hug. C'mon." I said, motioning him forward.

He was hesitant, but then he slowly came in for the hug. I held him tight, trying my best to comfort him. It honestly hurt me to see him this hurt. David back away, seeming a little more calm.

"...Thanks." He said, "If I'm honest with you... it's been years since I've had a hug."

"Well, if you feel like you need one, just ask me, ok?" I said, "I'd be glad to give you one."

David nodded, looking away, "So... I told you my story... but what happened with you? I know you got adopted and all, but how did you not know about your true identity all this time?"

I started to think.

"Maybe... maybe it's because I wouldn't embrace it. I forced myself to be... normal, even if I didn't notice it. Also, being raised with human parents kinda had something to do with it."

"That would make sense." He said, nodding.

"David..." I said.

"Yeah?"

"I... I'm glad you are alive." I said.

David let out a deep chuckle. It was good to see him smile. I was shocked when I saw tears start to bud up in his eyes.

"I'm glad im alive too... I'm so... so glad."

Yeet. That's it for the prewritten chapters!!! It's the weekend for me now (obviously) so imma work on getting more chapters done!!!

I love you, ya pineapples 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 427 38
"How do you know that it is not over?", asked V. Jungkook replied," When your heart hasn't changed then, now and you feel like that forever".
7.8K 522 39
"I regret saving you." I was just like any other average student but with one secret. One deep dark secret. Everyone knew werewolf existed, but it w...
122K 3.5K 51
I love him too much to let him keep hurting me but at the same time I love him too much I am willing to get hurt by him
11.3K 743 58
Eun-ji never thought finding her mates was going to tear her family apart๏ฟผ. BTS Werewolf AU. *Not edited, prob gonna edit once finished. English is...