Driven Apart

By Brendanational

( COMPLETED ) Type a young omega is been forced into a marriage to pay his father debts, but along the line... More

Type
THARN
THE BEGINNING OF NEW THINGS
His New Home
HIDDEN SECRETS
SURVIVING MY PAIN
THE CHIOCE
THE PAIN WE SHARED
LOVE & WAR
LOVE & WAR #2
THE FIRST WAVE
THE SECOND WAVE
ONLY YOU MATTERS
WAR OF HEARTS
WAR OF HEARTS #2
LOVE & TRUST
CONSPIRACIES
DRIVEN APART
THE PLAN
OUR HAPPY ENDING

The Proposal

10.7K 479 105
By Brendanational

Author pov

I hope u guys enjoyed  the last chapter  here another.

CHAPTER THREE

The Next day

Lhong made his way to the kanawut's     residence,on arrival he saw both the kanawut men outside tending to some chores.
"Good Afternoon",Lhong greeted.

"Good afternoon", answer both men(Type and his father) .

"I have a message from my father," lhong said.

"Why don't you come in ,away from this heat and have a cup of water then we can talk",said type's father.

"Sure of cause,why not".  Said lhong.

He was directed inside ,with master kanawut in front and Type behind him.

On entering the house he sat down , and as promised a cup water was provided for him.

"Thank you very much," he said after drinking the water.

"So Lhong what brings you here," asked master kanawut,

Type had already left them alone to talk while he finished his chores, so it was just the two of them in the room.

"My father wants you to pay back the debt you owe him", said Lhong.

"I am sorry Lhong but I don't have any money with me,my family and I have been managing the past year, any little money I earned as been spent on caring for my children, please help talked to your father please". He said in a pleading voice.

"My father will not agree again to                  extended your loan time again , for some reason he decided he wants your land since u can't pay back what u owe". Said lhong.

"What then can I do to convince him then" asked Mr kanawut .

"I really don't know", said Lhong.

"You said he wants the land right?," asked master kanawut.

"Yes he does",replied lhong.

"Then he can have it,but let him allow us remain leaving in our home."Mr kanawut suggested.

"I don't think he will agree to that", said Lhong.

"Why not?"

"Because I asked and he said No." Replied Lhong.

"We have no where to go Lhong, please is there no other way I can pay your father, I will do any job he wants me to do," he pleaded with worry in his eyes and trembling in his voice for himself and his family .

"If only there is away to pay back, but my father has all the help he needs." Replied Lhong.

Lhong could only stare at the Man before him in pity.

At that moment Type walked in and went straight to Lhong and knelt before him and prostrating.

"Please help us, we have no we're to  go,"said type.

Lhong experienced at that moment  an orchestra of emotions ,that left him weak in kneels and made him a little slow in responding to the event unfolding in front of him.

First he felt relief and joy in seeing type , then the adoration when he came up to stand before him marveling at his beauty ,then complete alter shock, and pain when Type postrated  before him.

Lhong eventually got up on his feet as fast as he could ,with all the emotions swimming inside him and help type stand.

"Please  for heaven's sake get up you don't need to do this," he said, as he placed his hands on type's shoulders to support, him he could not help the butterflys in his stomach on this contact,he always felt them when type was near him.

Type still had his head facing downwards looking at his feet ,  Lhong hated seeing him like this, so full of sadness and worry and it was his fault, he couldn't bear it so he moved his hands to Type's cheeks in other to get him to look into his eyes.

Looking directly into his eyes lhong said ,
"I promise you on this day that I will not let anything bad happen to u and you will not loose your home."

All the while ,a fond smile on his lips, trying to reassure Type as well as himself .

He loves this man and he will be mad to let any arm come to him.

Type looked up at him with a tearful smile as water fell from his eyes.

" do you mean that",Type asked.

That smile even though tearful was still the most beautiful thing lhong had ever seen, and so he felt pride for he was the  Cause of that smile.

As master kanawut watched the interaction between his son and master Lhong ,it was clear to even the most stupidest person that the young master had fallen for his son, he had, had his suspicion for years ,but today he got his proof and maybe this will be what would save his family, he just  has to play his card right,
but first his son needs to not be in the room.

"Type I think that's enough,please leave me and master Lhong to continue our conversation." said Type's father.

Type look at his father and he could recognize the look in his eyes, it was look he got when he had an idea, so he decided to obey his father and take his leave, not after saying thank you to Lhong who gave him a bright smile in return.

As soon as the men were settled down on their sits again .

"What about u do you need any help," asked Mr Lhong ,out of the blue.

"What ?"asked Lhong.

"I said, do you need any help".asked Master kanawut  again, after a few seconds then he said,

"I see the way you look at my son and I know the look of infatuation any time and day. I have had my suspicions about your intentions towards my son for years and now I know".

Lhong could not help but feel fear, was Mr kanawut going to forbid him from ever seeing Type again, the thought alone made him want to vomit, so should he deny or come clean about his intentions.

"I have been in love with your son since I was 14yrs old",he said with every ounce of courage he possessed.

The room was quite for what seem like forever but probably a few seconds before Master kanawut spoke.

"Good then,do you have any intention of marriage," he asked.

"In fact I do but have not been able to tell him", Lhong said.

"What if ,I tell you that you could have my blessings to marry him right now," he said.

"Then I will marry him as quickly as possible," replied Lhong.

"Good, I want you to tell your father of your intention to Wed my son and that my debt will be part of his bride price, and I assure you in two weeks time Type will be your mate or concubine if that what you desire", Mr kanawut said.

Lhong could not believe his ears, was he having a beautiful dream ,cause he could have sworn today has turned out to be the best day in his life.

"Are u being true master kanawut?" Asked Lhong.

"Yes, but if we loose our home I would make sure my son hates you forever, after all you just promised to make him happy." said type's father.

"I swear, I will make him happy" Lhong said the smile on his face even more brighter than before.

.
.
.
.
That evening in the Nnong residence Lhong sat with his father in his study drinking tea.

"So how did it go at the kanawut's." Asked his father.

At this moment Lhong knew, everything he says will determine his happiness in the end so he selected his words carefully.

"They didn't have the money,"lhong answered.

"Okay fine, tomorrow take some men and get them out of my land,"
his father said in a very calm tone, that would make anybody think him heartless, for he spoke about turning a family homeless without batting an eye.

"Father there is something I need to tell you," said Lhong.with serious tone.

"What is it", his father finally looking up from his scroll on hearing his son's voice.

"I am in love with Type , Mr kanawut's  eldest son and I wish to marry him." said lhong.

His father could only stare at his son in awe, the young man was finally coming clean, he laughed then.

Lhong looked at his father as if the man had grown a second head .

"You think I don't know when my son likes someone, l have known for a long time ",his father said.

"So what do you say father , I can't possibly be the reason his family becomes homeless", said lhong .

"Dose his father know of your intentions", asked Lhong's  father.

"Yes he does, and he said he would agreed to a union, only if his debt is considered part of the bride price. " said lhong.

"He is a smart man, I give him that, well I too will accept only if u take him has a concubine", said his father.

"But why? I Iove him",asked Lhong.

"You know why, he is infertile, he has never had an heat ,he should have started having them when he was thirteen but up till now nothing, the doctor he(type)was taken to, who happens to be a friend of mine, confirmed it", his father said .

"If you take him a your mate you will never have children of your own, but if you take him as a concubine now you get options" said his father .

"what options father", asked Lhong genuinely curious .

"If he doesn't give you an heir, you could a wife to give you one, but if he does you could then remarry him as your mate, whatever the situation you win,"said his father  .

"Father I don't care, I love him and wish to marry him now as my official mate .what  ever the future brings we will deal with it together", said Lhong.

"You are still young, so u may not understand now.
This is my condition, make him your official concubine or watch him and his family become homeless and you will loose ever single thing you own as well,  you  will not be able to help them even if you want to " said lhong's father .

Lhong knew the kind of man his father was, that's why he knew that when his father says he will do something ,he surely went through with it, even if it was something that will cause him pain.

He had no choice, he could decided to run away with type, but this was an arrange union and it was already on life support.

"Okay, your way then ",Lhong said.
"I could always marry him later" lhong added.

His father smiled, and lhong knew then that he was getting closer to his happiness..

.
.
.
.
.
That same night at the Kanawut residence ,the entire atmosphere was tense .
Everyone held their breath, for their father had just told them, that type would be marrying Lhong, the son of the same man their father was indebted to.

"Is this some kind of joke father, I barely know the man and u want me to marry him, why?", asked Typed

"Because if u do, we get to keep our home", replied Mr kanawut.

"So you are selling  him to pay your debts is that it" ,type's younger sister asked,angry for are brother.

Type's father was now angry.

Anyone that is not type leave this room this instant he shouted at them.

They all ran inside in shock,for their father hardly shouted at them, the fact that he did it now means he must be very angry.

Type sat down in disbelief ,  before his father said in stern voice.

"What would you do if I and your sisters end up leaving in the streets like dogs begging for food and shelter, sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the people you love. Think of your sisters, will they survive the cold.
I am begging you   do this and I will never ask anything of you again." Type's father said.

Type could not deny the truth in his father's words ,this was his chance to make life better for his family, would he be selfish because he want to  wait for true love that might never come.

Because let's be honest the entire town knows that he his infertile and no one would allow their son or daughter to marry him,it would be him holding out for an hopeless dream.

Lhong is from a good and wealthy family ,and from all he knows about the young man, he as always been kind to him, he could have done worse right? .

He would not be foolish ,he would take this opportunity, if not for himself  then his family.

"Fine I will marry him", said type.

"Good ,I knew you would make the right decision.
Do not worry, that young man is madly in love with you, he will take good care of you, whether as a husband or concubine". His father said patting his head, with a soft smile on his lips.

"By this time next month how lives will be better believe me I will make sure of it" his father said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 15.5K 41
Tharn Wilson rich and very decent man happily married to Ema Wilson but they don't have any child.. Type Evans a son of Nigel Evans who works in Thar...
After Us By j

Fanfiction

10.2K 558 22
Two years ago, Tharn's seemingly perfect life was ruined the morning he woke up to find Type gone. No explanation, no nothing and Tharn was left wond...
112K 7.2K 34
Mew and Gulf meet when they are both rock bottom in life and they become each other's pillar of strength. However, dangerous circumstances await to b...
342K 11.8K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...