Hunters to Hero's

By Jello13e

Once Gon, Killua, and Bisky finished the Greed Island quest they realize that there is a second part. If they... More

Part two of greed island?
Entrance exams
Forest
Welcome to UA
Scars and Aura
Suspicions
Questioning and money
Nen
Gems
Chop Chop
Working behind the scenes
That's odd
The Match
Bisky is kicked out
Milkshakes
New friends
Allmights class
Todo No
He is the yoyo man.
How did you get here?
Why???
Just a bunny
Beans
You would do that for us?
Her too?!
Fly!
Don't ask. Just enjoy.
Thank you Ashido
Names
Elsa teaches Architecture
I am here. Literally.
Fourth of July Special!
Break time
Uncle steve
Why them and not me, Gon?
Okay so I'm not dead-
You don't seem happy
FIGHT! nO-
Q and A!
Talk show Q and A
Steve says
Talk show part two
Secret Love Child
Final round
There's that light again
Brownies

The Heist

7.1K 273 249
By Jello13e

The rest of the stay at the bowling alley was filled with laughter, stories, strikes, and snacks.

Killua and Gon made it back home, finding a huge rock replacing the front door. "Really? I feel like a caveman. Our front door is a boulder." He sweat-dropped.

Gon picked up the boulder, moving it aside so they can get in. Once they stepped inside, he put it back.

"Bisky!" Killua yelled.

"What!?" She yelled back from up the stairs.

Killua walked up the stairs to give her a piece if his mind.

They found her in the upstairs bathroom with the door open. She was on the floor, hugging a golden toilet?

Killua clenched his fist in rage. "Not only did you spend all of our saving on dumb things." His tick mark grew. "YOU BROKE DOWN THE DOOR AND BOUGHT A GOLDEN TOILET?!" Killua screamed in rage. Gon thought about holding Killua back, but he knew it was futile. Killua would just end up dragging him across the room.

Gon sweatdropped as he watched Killua punch Bisky. "I MIGHT AS WELL RIP THIS USELESS TOILET OUT IF THE GROUND AND BEAT YOU WITH IT, YOU HAG!!" Killua gave her another punch then stomped on over to the golden toilet.

"Killua," Gon said, walking over. He didn't listen.

"Killua, stop. Don't rip out the toilet from the floor." Gon looked at Killua's face which had rage written all over it as he stared at the toilet he was approaching.

Gon huffed in annoyance, tackling him on the floor.

"LET ME GO!"

Gon pinned him down, sitting on his stomach, holding Killuas arms down. "KILLUA STOP! There's no use in fighting now! She already bought it! We have to deal with it and move on!" Gon yelled looking down on him.

Killua growled in annoyance. "Oh yeah, I'LL DEAL WITH IT BY LEAVING BRUISES ON HER!!" Killua yelled, trying to get out of his grasp.

Bisky got up and chopped his neck, knocking him out cold just like she did when he went crazy over gambling at the casino.

Gon picked him up bridal style, putting him in his room. His sleeping face was peaceful unlike earlier. Gon looked at the time.

12:00

"I feel like Killua told me he had to do something today..." Gon thought, but couldn't quite remember.

He walked out of the room, going to Bisky's room where she was reading a book. "Was Killua supposed to do something today? I feel like it was important." Gon asked.

Bisky paused her reading. "Hmm... I don't think so. Just let him sleep." She shrugged her shoulders.

---

Killua POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY LET ME SLEEP FOR SO LONG!

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE HOURS AGO!!

I hurriedly shoved my Assasin outfit in my backpack, running down the hallway, jumping off the rail of the staircase, skidding over to the door and put on my shoes.

I ran outside, dashing to the base, weaving through narrow alleyways and jumping on tops of buildings. I didn't even get to tell gon bye. I hope Shigaraki lets me be apart of the bank heist or at least gives me an assassination sometime soon. Were much further in debt than what I thought. Buying a solid gold toilet can do wonders for your wallet.

I put on my outfit as I ran through an ally close to the base.

How on earth can they forget that I have a mission? I went here yesterday and specifically told them that I need to come back after the bowling trip, but they forgot! At least it's not midnight yet. I would be screwed if it was.

I put on my mask last, walking to the front door of the base. At least they have a front door. I sweatdropped.

I walked in easily. They still didn't have a doorknob. "Toga, I'm here. Sorry, I'm late!" I shouted walking to the bar, putting my backpack down.

"I was wondering when you're going to get here." Shigaraki walked out of the hallway, into the bar, crossing his arms in annoyance.

"Well I'm here now, aren't I?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, you're here just in time, I was about to call the others to start reviewing our plan." He said aggravated. He then turned around, yelling.

"ITS GO TIME BRATS!" He yelled into the hallway.

"Excuse me?"

"AH!" Shigaraki jumped in surprise at Kurogiri who appeared behind him.

"You shouldn't have said that to mom." Toga said, taking a seat next to me.

"Oh, shut up." Shigaraki glared at her.

Another guy came in with purple scars and staples on his face. How many people live here anyway?

"Heres our assassin, Zoldyck." Shigaraki introduced.

"Yo," I plainly said.

"Ok, so here's the plan." Shigaraki started, gaining our attention, "Toga will check-in as one of the guards at the start of their shift and go into the monitor room. Kurogiri will warp you into the room with her and the other guard. She will give you a chance to strike without the real guards sounding the alarm which they do by pressing a convenient red button." Shigaraki explained.

"And we cant sneak in that easily because there are cameras everywhere that need to be deactivated from the inside too," I said pointing to Toga who is our mole in this operation.

"Right. They also constantly have at least two people in the monitor room, watching." Dabi added, sitting down next to me.

"You will knock them unconscious or something. Then erase the data that you were ever there and stop all the cameras, motion sensors, etc." I nodded my head in confirmation. It seems easy enough.

"Then toga will lock up, saying goodbye to the other guards as they leave, making up an excuse as to why the other guy isn't coming out." We then warp inside, find the vault, stop more alarms from sounding inside it, use a metal detector to find the ink traps in the cash and warp out of there unnoticed."

"Sounds simple especially with Kurogiri. We don't need a getaway car or anything." I said.

"I'll take that as a compliment." The warp man said, quite proud of his quirk.

"What do you and Dabi do then?" I asked Shigaraki.

"I was going to ask the same thing," Dabi added.

"Good question. If there is ever something that we cant deactivate, he is in charge of breaking it." Shigaraki laughed.

"Really? That's it?" Dabi gave the man a dirty look.

"Hey, hey, hey. No need to get feisty. You're our greatest backup too. No one can take care of a mob of policemen as easy as you can." Shigaraki said in his defense.

"I'll take that. But I want equal pay." He smirked.

"I was planning on doing that anyway. Were going to put 1/5 into savings for our cause and the rest is divided evenly." Kurogiri answered for Shigaraki.

"That's fair." I leaned back in my seat.

"We ride at midnight," Shigaraki said, looking off into the distance.

"What the hell? Who does that?" I questioned with a perplexed look.

"He has been watching a lot of old American western movies. I think it's going to turn into an addiction anytime soon." Dabi rubbed his temples. "I can't tell you how many times I've woken up by a YEEHAW!"

3rd POV

"Toga is in the building," Shigaraki said over the headset which they all are connected to.

Toga greeted the other guards, going to her post near the control room.

The league waited back at the base, listening in.

After an hour or so, she got her shift in the monitor room. "I'm in." She whispered, opening the door.

"Hey, did you see the game? It was awesome!" The other guard asked, watching toga in her transformation walk in.

"Hell yeah dude. It was pretty epic. Where did ya watch it?" Toga asked, discreetly throwing pebbles to destroy the cameras inside the room.

"I watched with my family."  He said as a purple warp appeared behind him, revealing Killua.

"My son loves football and I practice with him every Tuesday." His face had a fondness. "I can't wait to get outta here and see him." Be chucked a bit, "even is he is sleeping."

Killua felt bad. This guy had a family, hobbies and a life. He used to kill these types of people without a second thought! What right did he have to take that away from him?

Killua chopped his neck, knocking him out. Killua leaned him back in the chair, moving the rolly chair to make him face the wall.

"He should be out for a few hours," Killua said, getting to work on hacking the monitors. Toga stood guard of the door while Killua stopped the cameras, the motion detectors, and all the other things.

"Ok good, there about 10 minutes till closing time" Toga said.

*Glass shattering and screaming*

"What was that?" Killua stopped hacking, looking out the door.

"I'll go check." Toga brought out her gun pointing it to the floor just like she had seen policemen do whenever there was danger.

She walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. She dints really know what she was doing, but mimicking the cops and pretending she was in charge was a close second.

She walked down the hallway, turning left. She peeked around the corner, seeing in front of her were 3 villans with masks on. They had duffle bags and guns.

'Wow, these villans came to rob the same bank as us.' She thought.

"G-give is all your money!" A green man yelled, shakily pointing the gun to one of the bank employees. She reached under the counter, pressing a button.

'Shit. She can't call the hero's now!' Toga internally panicked.

"What's going on, toga? Shigaraki questioned through the earpiece.

"We have some competition. I'm going in." Toga army crawled under the counter, near the bank tellers' feet.

"What?! No. Finish the job!" Shigaraki screamed at her to stop but she didn't. If she stopped, then they're going to wonder why the cops in the back of the bank aren't helping out. They can't have the police figure out her quirk just yet.

She quickly stood up, shooting the green-skinned burglar in the arm. It's not enough to kill him, but he did drop the gun. "Put your hands up! All of you!" Toga got out her second gun, pointing to the other two villains.

They smirked, holding up their guns to her. "Fine then! You give us the money! Thanks to you, the bank tellers already ran away!" The villain with blonde hair yelled, upset.

The man in the green grasped his bleeding arm in pain, bent down and picked up the gun he dropped, pointing it at her weakly.

Great, now she's cornered.

Suddenly the windows of the bank shattered. Hearts appeared left and right, tacking the villans to the floor. They quickly disarmed them. Sirens were approaching fast. Police officers filed in, handcuffing the villains and brought the citizens caught up in the mess out of the scene.

Before the heroes could thank the officer who held back the villans, Toga ran to the back of the building. She made it back to the control room, but Killua was not there.

"This way! We finished." Killua whisper-shouted, bringing her down another hallway and into the open bank vault which had Kurogiri, Dabi and Shigaraki inside with no money to be seen.

"Let's go," Dabi said walking into one of the portals.

Toga jumped into another portal, falling in a pile of cash along with Dabi, Killua, and Shigaraki. Kurogiri stood on the sidelines watching his children.

"I'm really swimming in cash, aren't I?" Killua laughed, making a snow/money angle.

The rest laughed, joining in.

"Is it weird that I imagined wads of cash being softer?" Dabi asked, moving a bundle so it didn't stab his ribs as he made the money angel.

"Honestly same." Shigaraki sat up. Toga, still in her transformation sat up and went behind the bar, finding and putting her real clothes on, over her fake ones, and detransformed.

"Hey Zoldyck," Killua hummed in acknowledgment. "Did you see how I shot the villain?" Toga asked.

"Oh yeah! Who would have expected another group of villains try to rob the same bank at the same time." He laughed. "The irony."

"Oh, so that's what was making all that noise." Dabi realized.

"Oh! My show is on!" Shigaraki scrambled up, rushing to the tv. He turned it on, switching the channel.

"Yeeeeeehaww! This here be the Wild Wild West! Today, Sheriff O'Brian is going up against the town's greatest enemy we have ever seen!" The spokesperson yelled.

"YIPPEE-KAI-YAY O'BRIAN!! BEAT THAT PATHETIC GIBSON! SHOW HIM WHO RUNS THIS PLACE!!" Shigaraki cheered loudly.

"This is what happens at 3 am..." Kurogiri sighed, almost as annoyed at Dabi who already stomped over to his room in annoyance.

"Oh god. I'm glad I don't live here." Killua sweatdropped.

3rd POV

Gon and Killua walked to school as they usually did.

They approached the school, seeing news reporters, camera crews, and journalists. "Excuse me! Can you spare a moment to tell us about Allmight?!" A news reporter practically chased down a 1-A student.

She went to another kid, "Hey! Can you tell me about Allmight classes?!" She shoved the mic in Izuku's face.

He nervously shook his hands in protest. "Sorry! I need to go to the nurse's office." Izuku apologized.

"They're pushy," Killua said, walking with gon, watching them.

"Excuse me! How's the symbol of peace as a teacher?" She stopped Uraraka.

"Um... well he's super buff!" She said lifting her arms up as if she was a strong manly man.

The news reporter saw gon and killua, rushing over to ask, "Hey, what are your thought of the symbol of peace as a teacher?" She asked them.

"He's loud." Gon said remembering the many times Allmight's yelling made him wince since it was so loud.

"He smiles a lot." Killua added.

"Of course he does! He's the symbol of peace after all! What not smile?" The reporter cheered. "It's nice to hear he is as cheery in class as he is outside.

"Think what you want." Killua waved her off, starting to walk again.

"Wait! Tell us more!" She tried to run after them but they had already gotten past the gate.

'Geez, they sure are desperate.' Killua scoffed.

A wall shot up, stopping the reporter from getting inside.

"What was that?" Killua wondered.

"Security maybe?" Gon thought. "Let's just get to class the bell rung."

Gon walked with Killua following hesitantly, still looking backs at the steel wall. An uneasy feeling swept over Killua. He didn't like it one bit.

—-

"What's this whole class rep thing?" Gon asked Izuku.

"Oh! Well, it's like a leader for the class. They make sure the students are on task and safe. In UA, it's really important because if you are one, then agency's will know you have good leadership skills and will want to take you in." Izuku chimed excitedly.

"I'll vote for you then." Gon smiled.

"Wha- I- um!" Izuku stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"You will do great and I want the best for you!" Gon smiled, sitting back down.

Everyone voted, waiting anxiously to see who got the most. Izuku had 4 votes while Momo had 2 votes.

"HOW THE HELL DID DEKU GET 4 VOTES!?!" A certain blonde barked.

Izuku couldn't believe that he had 4 votes. Who even voted for him? He knew Gon did but... It's not like he showed anyone that he can be a leader! They had only been in class for a week or two!

Izuku walked up to the front, shaking in nervousness. Momo casually walked up, watching the boy tremble.

"DEKUUU!! HOW DARE YOU!"Bakugo raged, standing up from his seat.

"Jealously is a powerful thing." Killua twirled his pencil lazily.

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD!" He growled, standing on his chair yelling at killua.

"IM NOT JEALOUS!! THIS RAT-"

"Hey does anyone hear this constant annoying sound? It's like a high pitched ringing." Killua asked, stopping him.

"You-" Bakugo seethed.

Killua covered his ears in annoyance. "It's been bothering me all day and I can't seem to shut it up." He put his hands down, smirking at the blonde who was shocked into silence.

The class laughed, teasing bakugo further.

'KACCAN IS GETTING TEASED!' Izuku internally screeched.

He huffed, sitting back in his seat. If he threatened them or yelled, it would only add fuel to the fire.

Killua POV

I looked at the prices of food on the lunch board in the cafeteria.

"So?" Gon questioner as I looked at the prices.

"No way we can afford this." I sighed. Even with the bank heist, I couldn't get us out of debt. The only thing keeping us afloat is that I prepaid this months bills.

"I was hungry too..." Gon sighed.

"I know, Gon." I'm getting real tired of this money problem. As a hunter, we could be eating gormet food for free if we show our license! "Lets go see if we can find a vending machine."

Gons face lit up with a smile.

We walked down the halls, looking for a vending machine. I'm sure I saw one somewhere in the halls.

BEEEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEEEEP

Gon flinched at the sudden noise. "Why is there an alarm?" Gon asked, covering his ears since we were right next to the alarm speaker.

"I'm not sure."

Down the hallway, I could see people filing out of the cafeteria in a panic.

"Let's go find the source of this." I offered, motioning further down the hall.

"Sounds fun!" He smiled. He's so easy to please.

We walked further up the hall, away from the people running. It got quieter as we went further down. Gon took his hands off his ears, but then it looked like he heard something.

He raised an eyebrow, walking towards a door that was cracked open.

It looks like it's the principal's office.

"How many?" I asked already knowing that he smelled someone in there.

"Two... and alcohol? Wait..." He sniffed the air again. "Three?"

I walked towards the door, peeking through it. I saw a a familiar girl. Was that toga?

Someones coming. Gon pulled my sleeve as he looked up the hall, tugging me away from the door. Right before gon pulled me away, I saw one of Kurogiris warp gates with the bar on the other side.

Why is the league here? Gon continued to pull my sleeve and started walking down the hall in the direction we came from. Does it have anything to do with me? I wouldn't think that Toga or twice would reveal my identity to the others, but still. Why are they here?

"Everyone, take this exit! We can't overcrowd one exit!" A voice shouted up the hall. We looked back to see who it was. By the looks of it, its a third-year student.

"Come here, you two! The exit is this way!" He waved his hand gesturing to follow him.

"Hai!" Gon and I said, walking over quickly. I shouldn't let him see the league here. I want to figure this out for myself first.

We met up with him, looking down the less crowded hall where everyone walking out in a safe manner unlike the other hall filled with the people who came from the cafeteria.

"You guys are first years right? Im your senpai Mirio Togata! Please follow the rest of the students down the hall to safty." He said smiling despite the situation. "Im going to check if there are more students who have not evauated yet on this side of the building."  He said pointing in the opposite direction of the exit.

Won't he just cause traffic to slow down by going against the flow?

He ran towards the wall, leaning foward much faster than an average person would think to do.

Is he going to ram his head into the wall?

I swear this school is full of wackos.

His face went through the wall? He continued to run through the crowd, repeating the face to wall process. I assume those walls are connected to different classrooms. When running through the crowd, he slid past the walking people quickly and efficiently.

He looks like a natural leader. I wonder if most of the third years are like this.

Gon and I walked backwards slowly down the hall as we watched him.

He ran back to us, his arm phasing through some people who he would have bumped into otherwise. "Im back! Everyone's gone, so I can leave now." He said, walking next to us.

"You make it sound like its your job." Gon said a little louder than normal since the alarms were still blaring annoyingly.

"Well, a hero guides the citizens to safety all the time. This is just another one of those times." He smiled. Why is everyone so smiley in this world? I mean like Gon smiles all the time but he is a cute cinnamon roll who simply wants to train, get stronger, and find his dad. Allmight on the other hand, is just creepy.

Now that I think about it, being a hero is kinda boring. I have to care about ramdom people I dont know and save thier lives. Who has the time for that? I just want to hang out with gon. I just want to get out of this school and travel with him around the world. Is that too much to ask? Then again it kinda is because we have to do this in order to beat the game and find Gons dad, but whatever I guess I'm stuck being a hero.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 18.6K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...
60.5K 1.5K 7
【School! AU】 "If you're so popular, why are people afraid of you?" "It's just because. Who wouldn't be scared of someone who came from a long line of...
153K 5.9K 17
Appearing from a sudden black phenomenon in the sky, Killua has no idea how he appeared into this strange world. " Sadate him!" " It's not working!!"...
26.6K 605 19
Killua and Gon find themselves in another universe without any idea on how to get back into their own world. They meet others, make new friends, but...