TWD: Dynamic (Clementine X Ma...

De Burning_Poppy

Nine years since the start. Nine years since the dead became the apex predators of the Earth. Nine years sinc... Mais

Aftermath-1
Aftermath-2
Aftermath-3
Aftermath-4
Aftermath-5
Aftermath-6
Aftermath-7
Aftermath-8
Journey-1
Journey-2
Journey-3
Journey-4
Journey-5
Journey-6
Journey-7
Journey-8
Journey-9
Haunted-1
Haunted-2
Haunted-3
Haunted-4
Haunted-5
Haunted-6
Haunted-7
Christmas Eve Special
Christmas Special
Haunted-8
Haunted-9
Haunted-10
Haunted-11
New Year /Eve Special
Haunted-12
Haunted-13
Haunted-14
Ruin-1
Ruin-2
Ruin-3
Ruin-4
Ruin-5
Ruin-6
Ruin-7
Ruin-8
Ruin-9
Ruin-10
Ruin-11
Ruin-12
Recovery-1
Recovery-2
Recovery-3
Recovery-5
Recovery-6
Salvation-1
Salvation-2
Salvation-3
Salvation-4
Salvation-5
Salvation-6
Salvation-7
Salvation-8
Salvation-9
Salvation-10
Salvation-11
Salvation-12
Salvation-13
Salvation-14
Salvation-15
Salvation-16
Salvation-17
Salvation-18
Salvation-19
Salvation-20
Salvation-21
Salvation-22
Salvation-23
Salvation-24
Salvation-25
Lapse-1
Lapse-2
Lapse-3
Lapse-4
Lapse-5
Lapse-6
Lapse-7
Lapse-8
Lapse-9
Lapse-10
Lapse-11
??
Book 1
Solitude

Recovery-4

1.6K 50 8
De Burning_Poppy

Clem: AJ!

AJ: What?!

Clem: Get up when youre told to.

Clementine has started to grill AJ about not getting up. Hes a little embarrassed, not paying much attention, and trying to get away from the conversation. Hes not a teenager yet, but hell be a rebellious one.

AJ: Y/N, did you tell her?

You: Tell her what?

AJ: About

He gets a little closer to you.

AJ: About me staying up late.

You: I have no idea what youre talking about.

Clem: Yes, he did. I wasnt going to bring it up.

AJ: Y/N!

You: What?! She just ripped it out of me. You ever met her; she can be scary.

Clem: Dont do that anymore. You need your rest.

AJ: We used to stay up late all the time.

Clem: When we were on the road and we had to. We dont have to here, and rest is important.

AJ: Fine!

He walks away from the two of you.

You: That went well.

Clem: Hes going to be just like me when hes a teenager.

You: Is that such a bad thing?

Clem: You didnt know me when I was a teenager.

You: You still are?

Clem: I mean, younger teenager.

You: You turned out great. Hell be fine.

Unknown: WALKERS!

You stand up and grab your knife. You hold it tight in your right hand.

Clem: Im sure it isnt that many.

Gunfire erupts in the distance. You can hear screams over it. People are coming out of buildings and gathering into groups. None of them are going to help. You look at Clem who gives you a worried look.

Clem: You arent used to missing an arm, you cant.

You: Good way to get used to it.

Clem: NO!

You run toward where the lookout was staying. You feel weird running with only one arm. Your stub just hanging down and swinging along with you.

You run around a corner and see the three lookouts being eaten. Walkers everywhere. At least thirty.

You: Holy shit.

With no backup you dont know how youre going to kill them all. You move forward to the first Walker that has noticed you. You stick the knife through its chin. It drops to the ground as you pull the knife. Theyve all noticed you at this point and started surrounding you.

You: Stop grouping up.

One lunges at you from the right. You dodge out of the way at the last second and put the knife through the top of its decaying head. You plant one of your legs on its back, push forward and rip the knife out of its head.

A walker comes at you from the left. You put out your left hand Nothing happens and the Walker grabs you.

You: Fuck!

It pushes you to the ground. You react quickly and kick it off you before it bites you. You quickly get to your feet and stomp the head in. The Walkers slowly approach you. Grouped up a little too much for comfort.

You throw your knife at one of them. Your aim is a little off and it enters the chest of the Walker. You run forward and kick one beside it away. It stumbles back a few steps before falling down, staggering a few others on the way. You grab your knife and pull up. It takes some effort, but your able to get it up and into the Walkers head; making a large cut all the way up the Walker. It comes out the top of its head and you flip it to a reverse grip. As youre flipping it you kick a knee out from under on of the Walkers behind you. Once you get it flipped around completely you stab it through the head while looking forward at the next approaching Walker.

The Walkers have gotten even more grouped up, so you pull your knife out of the now dead Walker and start to back away. You keep your eye on them, trying to find a way to separate them. You see the remains of the lookouts. One of them has started to move but has lost too much off its body to move around. You slowly make your way around the group. You reach down and grab the rifle sitting next to one of the bodies. Its covered in blood.

You: Come on you fuckers! This way!

The body of the lookout that held the rifle has reanimated and grabbed your ankle. You quickly stomp its wrist with your other foot, freeing yourself. You back away and continue to make a lot of noise. The Walkers are following you. You just wish they moved faster. Itll take a while to get them out of town.

------------------------

You make it to the edge of the town. It was hard making sure that they all stuck with you. A few started to leave the group as a rabbit knocked something over, trying to scurry away from the crowd. You yelled and they almost instantly rejoined the group.

Your right arm aches from holding the rifle. Usually it would have the support of the other arm to help, but not anymore. The rifle feels like it weighs a ton.

You see a large wooded area right outside the town. Perfect place to leave the Walkers. The wildlife should separate and lead them away. You run ahead of them and into the trees. Once you feel like youre far enough in your turn around. You cant see them, but you can hear them. You fire a shot into the air. Its hard on your arm, and almost knocks you over.

You shoot again and again and again, until you see the first few Walkers move past trees. You fire one last shot and drop the rifle. Youre not carrying it back no matter how useful it is. You turn to run to the side and come out somewhere the Walkers wont notice and come face to face with another one. It grabs you and you back away trying to free yourself. You trip over something on the ground and fall over. It falls on your legs and starts trying to bite you. You squirm to try and keep out of its jaws.

You grab your knife from your waist and throw it towards the walker. Your aim is off today. The knife goes in its shoulder.

You: Just my fucking luck.

You grab a nearby stick as you continue to squirm around. You start smacking the Walker with it. Hoping to break off the weak parts of the stick. You ended up breaking the thing entirely.

You: How the fuck have you not bitten me yet?

You sit up and continue to keep your legs out of its mouth. You grab the head of the Walker and split your legs. The Walker grabs your arm, and tries biting your wrist, but you smash the head into the ground. It doesnt do much, but you use the second youve bought yourself and pull the knife from its shoulder. You put it through the temple of the Walker just before it bites you.

You: Fucking hell.

You lay back on the ground. Out of breath and wanting to rest. Then you remember the other Walkers. Their groans almost right on top of you. You start to get up and realize how close they are. One of them about to collapse on top of you. Gunfire erupts and the Walkers start dropping.

You: Oh, thank God.

The gunfire stops and most of the Walkers are dead.

You: Took you guys long enough.

You stand up and look into the woods.

Unknown: Show us your hands.

You: What?

Unknown: Your hands!

Someone steps forward aiming a rifle at you.

You: Woah!

You raise your hand in compliance.

Unknown: Who the hell are you?!

You: Ah shit... More new people.

____________________________________________________

Hey, if you're reading this for the first time, I want to let you know that there are going to be errors for a few parts from this point. They're mostly just missing apostrophe's and the occasional punctuation missing. I'm not one who types without them, so I truly am unsure of what happened. It does stop eventually.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.7K 1.4K 74
Takes place after the events of Solitude... The tower collapsed, the rest of the group is gone, and you're injured. The situation with your injury is...
72.4K 2.4K 114
Journey through The Walking Dead telltale franchise with a twist!!! You are a character who grows up and "eventually" romances Clem! Updates can be r...
9.1K 229 21
Years of hell have caused you to almost shut down. Nothing of yourself exists on the surface. Nothing but the need to protect your sister. Now you h...
51.2K 1.9K 30
Clementine, 10 year young girl, who is being surrounded but unknown walking dead zombies, spreading everywhere throughout her neighborhood, her paren...