Wrath (Haikyuu!Various! x Fem...

By TaraCute64

[Y/N] [L/N], sure, that was your name. But you're well known for one name... 'Ikari' which means wrath in Jap... More

First Some Help!
:.: Don't Leave Me, Please :.:
:.: Karasuno High :.:
:.:When The Past Haunts The Present :.:
:.:The Meeting:.:
:.:The King V.S. The Peasant:.:
:.:So It Begins:.:
:.:What She Did:.: (Special)
:.:Super Secret Practice:.:
:.:Hinata's Determination:.:
Meet [Y/N]'s Old Team!
:.:I'm Your Knight:.: (A Kageyama!King x reader special)
:.:A Little Bit Of Conflict:.:
:.:Fear Of The Truth:.:
A small thank you!
:.:Panic Reminiscence:.:
:.:I Found You:.:
:.:Redemption:.:
A little info
:.:Getting Closer To...:.:
an important message
:.:Childhood bully:.:
Hello again.

:.:Because Someone Really Cares:.:

14.2K 493 553
By TaraCute64

BEEP! BEEP! BE-

You aggressively slam your hand onto the clock, nearly and actually destroying your alarm clock this time.

You grimace at the clock, then proceeded to pick up the aftermath of the smash and throwing it across the room. Seriously, poor clock.

"Ppppouah!" you scoff, eyes lazily rolled open, glazed over with the remnants of a dream. Rolling over in your slovenly sheets, you hiss as the sunlight hits your face.

You were not looking forward to today, most definitely not. After everything that happened yesterday, how could you face those boys after the stunt you pulled off?

The guilt of yesterday encourages you to continue to sleep, so you pull your blanket back and cover yourself, unmindful of the fact that you were simply halting the inevitable. You nestle into the warm, cosy cocoon that you have created to hibernate some more.

'Ain't gonna deal with nothing today...' you say snuggling deeper into your comfy burrito....

But still, you begrudgingly got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom, to do your daily routine to get ready for the day.

After some fiddling around, you manage to get dress and quickly head out the door, you decide to head to the convenience store you pass by the other day to get some breakfast.

You took your phone and search for a song to play as you travel towards your destination,

Dance Monkey

Tones and I

0:00 ●━━━━━━──────── 3:26

⇆ㅤㅤㅤ ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

"They say oh my god I see the way you shine☆Take your hand, my dear, and place them both in mine~"

You sing and there is a bounce in your every step, as you let yourself become immersed by the song, in a way you find yourself relating to the song.

You frown at that part of the lyrics as you find the deeper meaning to the song reminding you of something you wanted to love and forget.

However you regain yourself and continue to walk, but soon your feet started to move all on their own, the music becoming the heartbeat.

If one were to see you dance they can see and feel your emotions pouring out, hell they might even learn your life story without knowing who you are.

When the song ended, you remove your earpiece, deciding to take in the beautiful scenery of the rising sun. It seems that you have encountered another surreal moment. In fact, you felt as if you were in momentary bliss.2D

As you walk closer to the store you were contemplating on what to eat. 'Pork buns? Some bread?' you thought drooling a bit, which caused you to quicken your pace towards the store, because who wouldn't do anything for food?

As you walk into the store, you turn your head to see a familiar figure at the cashier, smoking. Your eyes instantly light up as you rushed towards the counter, literally jumping on the counter. "SHHIINNNNN!!!!" you screeched at the top of your lungs as you slide swiftly into the store, causing the blonde-haired man to drop his cigarette in a panic, burning his hand in the process.

He angrily grumbled, "WHO THE-" his eyes widened in surprise, and his fury and frown disappeared, becoming the biggest smirk, excitement filling his eyes. "No way! Is that you, friggin' foxy girl?" Ukai exclaims in delight, pretending to be one of your kid fans, as the younger fans usually call you 'foxy' or 'foxy girl' associating to your old team animal.

You roll your eyes playfully and punched him lightly on the shoulder."Shiiin! You know that I don't like to be the call that," you say smiling softly.

You met Ukai when you were still training to get in U-17. His grandfather was a good friend of your uncle, both of them being incredible volleyball coaches, they often visited each other to exchange schemes and training regiments for their teams, which then lead you to be introduced to Ukai.

At the time you had no friends and Ukai was the only one who was there for you, he was your best friend despite the age difference, he was a big brother to you; he still is.

After all, he was there for you when you had no one.

"So, how's life?" he asks curiously. Then, almost as if a switched had been flipped, his eyes narrowed in suspicion. "YOU DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND, DO YOU?!" He yells slamming, the counter, causing the cigarette tray to fly and spill ash all over the place. You giggle in response, he had always taken his older brother role rather seriously. It was a ray of sunshine amidst your otherwise gloomy mood. "No, Shin! Hahaha... not yet, that is," you whisper, blushing a bit, thinking certain of males that you know.

"WHAT?!" Ukai screams going right up to your face.

There was a small silence.

Before the both of you burst out in laughter, clutching your stomachs and making a riot. "HAHAHAHAH! What even, Shin!" you exclaim, holding your stomach, laughing hard. Ukai smiles and noogies you, messing your hair completely. "I'm serious, you twerp!" he says jokingly.

You missed the interactions with your 'big brother'. It doesn't matter what it was. He seems to make you laugh and forget all your worries. He may not seem like it, but he is the type of person you can depend on when needed. He was your rock, in away.

Steady and comforting.

The two of you catch up a bit before you realize you are going to be late your school for real. Quickly, you bought a loaf of bread and a bottle of green tea and shoved the needed yen before Ukai could even tell you to get it for free. With a rushed goodbye and love you, you dash away from the store, feeling a bit lighter from your encounter.

You were lucky this time.

As you enter the school, you were suddenly reminded of yesterday's events, absolute horror completely paralyzing you, and the more you thought about it the more you wanted to run away. You felt discouraged and utterly terrified.

You discretely sneak into class as the teacher was teaching, trying to avoid any attention. "Miss [N/N], care to explain your tardiness?" But somehow, your teachers had eyes in the back of his head and instantaneously sensed your presence.

Now all eyes were on you, you could only give a small 'heh' as you felt a cold sweat slide down your forehead. The teacher only sighs and shakes his head, but he was kind enough to excuse you.

You thank him and sat down, trying to pay attention but all you could think about was, whether you should go to volleyball practice or run away.

Runaway?

Huh?

Are you a fool? You're repeating your same mistake!

...

I thought you cared about them?

I do bu-

So what are you afraid of this time?

....

It's them again isn't?

You repetitively tapped your fingers on your desk, trying all you could to keep your eyes open. You yawned as your eyes became heavier and heavier until they shut.

"Uwahhh!" You yawn, stretching like a feline. You were mentally drained after thinking about them and your new teammates the whole day, not to mention that you were up late speaking to a stranger last night, though he was funny.

As your mind wanders, the school day ends and your body unintentionally, or more of instinctively, walks towards the entrance, where one would find them playing volleyball.

You could hear the aggressive spikes and the rhythmic bounce of the ball, it was almost calming and surreal.

You stare intently at the door still contemplating on entering, but the fear that built inside you slowly accumulated and you had no guts to even touch the door handles, so you turned around and walked away.

Or that's what you planned.

Two boys were blocking your path of cowardly freedom (Is this really what you want? The same voice whispered), a bright orange sun and an angry milk boy. You felt your face pale at the sight of them.

You turn around to sprint, but a furious Kageyama grabs your bag forcefully and throws you to the ground, which was strangely gentle, but you still scraped your knees.

Hinata was about to retaliate until Kageyama burst out in fury, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" He yelled at you, borderline glaring at your soft gaze. It irked him to no end.

"ARE YOU STUPID!?! DID YOU WANT TO DIE?! HOW COULD YOU JUST RUN INTO THE TRACKS LIKE THAT!? Y-Y-YOU DUMBASS!" He lets out his angry concerns and kindness, face red. Whether it was from anger or embarrassment, you weren't sure. But he was yelling at you, not because he was mad, but because he cared for you, unlike someone else... (Don't think of them, the voice scolded).

After Kageyama's temper show, he only walks past you, pushing through the volleyball team that was crowded at the door to see what was all the commotion about.

You look down to the ground, ashamed. You made him—no, all of them worry about you (and wasn't this nostalgic? Just like—Don't, girl) after doing such a stupid stunt.

You look up to Hinata, who was still standing in front of you with teary eyes. It made your heartbreak. He was so innocent and cared far too much (The world will crush him, the voice said, sadly). "I—" He cut you off by embracing you, and you could feel the slight tremor in his frame. "I don't know why you did that, but... please don't do it again... I-I-I was so scared. I thought that I—that Ilost you. I waited to see if you would come back, a-and... and... I'm just really happy that you're okay, [N/N]..." Hinata blurts out.

You were stunned for a second but soon smiled, patting his head. 'I guess I underestimated the team,' you thought, fondly (They did care for you).

After the hug, you share a short moment of concern from everyone, and scolding from your seniors, especially Tanaka and Kiyoko, although Tsukishima only stared at you, not uttering a single word, which you shrugged off.

As you were getting ready for the re-rematch, the rematch that you ran away from so they are having another, you smile to yourself.

'I guess someone does care for me....'

(You deserve it, little one)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1K 31
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. 烏 When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
65.4K 1.2K 41
Kageyama and Hinata both attend University and are on the volleyball team where they had their first encounter. At first, the two were opposed to eac...
2.8K 45 6
HE SMELLED LIKE AN ORANGES ➪🥀Kageyama and Hinata have been dating for a few months and their relationship is going extremely well. So well, in fact...
42.8K 1.4K 20
Scarred by a troubled childhood, (y/n) finds herself in a new country and a new school. Despite your traumatizing past, you've always had a safe plac...