Learn || Golden Child

By -jiung

"read out the lyrics? damn daddy damn daddy da-" "get out, lee jangjun." in which golden child had 3 new assi... More

characters
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

34

249 10 8
By -jiung

The next day

"Hi. Have you eaten lunch already?" Joochan greeted with a smile as Jaein arrived where they planned to meet up.

"Yeah. By the way have you thought of any ideas for them?" Jaein asked. Joochan nodded.

"And you?"

"Yeah. So... how should we start?" Jaein replied, and the both of them fell silent.

"Let's walk around in the main streets for a while until we figure something out. Tell me your ideas as well," Joochan suggested, and Jaein nodded in agreement.

They started walking. After a while, they ended up sitting inside a dessert cafe.

"So... go kart or escape room?" Joochan questioned.

"If I had to choose I personally think escape room is better for a first date," Jaein said.

"Okay, then escape room it is."  Joochan pointed at the schedule they wrote down together. "And then they'll walk through the main street for shopping, and then they'll go to the cinema and watch a movie... what's next?"

"Do you think they should stop by here as well after going to the escape room?" Jaein questioned.

He nodded, "sounds like a good idea. They can spend quite an amount of time here eating cake."

"I think we can decide what cake he should buy beforehand as well!" Jaein exclaimed.

"I bet you just wanted to try the cake here," Joochan smiled a bit as he looked towards where the cake were displayed.

"Of course! Jibeom will pay us back anyways!" Jaein said excitedly, making him laugh.

As they tried a few slices of different types of cake they bought, they also chose which escape room to go to, as well as the restaurant for dinner.

"How should they go to the restaurant?" Jaein questioned, "it's quite far away since it's located right next to the beach."

"By taxi?" Joochan suggested.

"Good idea," she nodded, writing down the details.

"And then after that they'll have a walk in the beach, and then Jibeom confesses. Boom! Perfect!!!" Joochan exclaimed, slamming the table, making everyone look at him.

"Sorry," He stood up and apologised before sitting down, making Jaein cover her mouth and laugh silently.

They then double checked what they'll have to do later for preparation. Both of them sighed in relief once the planning was done.

"We're so productive," Jaein chuckled.

"I know right," Joochan smiled.

They left the dessert shop to go to the escape room.

Joochan did most of the talking with the staff members about reserving and choosing the themes.

"Do you want to play it once?" He turned around and asked Jaein.

She nodded, "sure."

The staff members of the escape room were confused why these two teenagers decided to play for today, but booked the exact same theme for tomorrow, but they decided to let them in anyways.

"Wow... these settings are certainly... cool." Jaein shivered as she looked around.

The whole place was dark because the all the lights were off. The theme is a murder mystery and according to the story it takes place in a funeral.

"I'm pretty sure Rico will love this but I hope Jibeom doesn't freak out," Joochan chuckled. He took out his airpods and put one side in Jaein's ear, the other one in his own, and played music.

"Much better, thank you," Jaein smiled, feeling less scared.

In the end they couldn't solve the mystery and escape on time, but the staff members explained the game for them.

"So... we'll start walking to the cinema and see how much time it takes?" Joochan asked after they left the building of where the escape room is.

"Yeah," Jaein nodded, taking out her phone and checked the time.

They started walking and they were looking around, finding potential places that they might stop by tomorrow.

"Wow, there are so many places to stop by..." Jaein said quietly and without knowing it herself, making her way to a gift store where on the display window shows a giant teddy bear.

Joochan held his laughter as he followed behind her. "Are you sure Rico will want to stop by these places? Or is it just you?" Jaein immediately shook her thoughts away as she stopped staring at the teddy bear.

"Oh, right, sorry. It's probably just me," Jaein laughed a bit, embarrassed.

Joochan wanted to pat her head because he found her actions cute, but he didn't do so.

"We can take a look inside the store," Joochan smiled, "if you want anything I can buy it for you."

Jaein shook her head in response. "No! Don't buy anything for me. It's fine. But yeah, let's take a look."

They went inside the store and walked around. Jaein looked around as she walked while Joochan just followed her to wherever she goes.

"I think it'd be great if Jibeom gives Rico one of these necklaces when he's about to confess." She finally stopped by the accessory session. There were many beautiful necklaces on display.

"They look nice. Should we buy it beforehand for them?" Joochan took a careful look at the necklaces.

"Hmm... what I think is, Jibeom should be the one to pick the necklace. I think he can try to observe which one Rico likes and buy it for her. It can show how much attention he pays to her. Girls are often moved by these details." Jaein answered and Joochan thought for a while.

"I have an idea! Just in case Rico refuses to let him buy anything for her, Jibeom can just text us and we'll buy it for them after they left the store," he suggested.

"How do we give it to them though?" Jaein questioned.

"We can put the necklace in a box, and hide it in the beach like a treasure. And then we can draw a map and secretly give it to Jibeom after texting him!" He said, looking excited by the idea.

"Hehe, you're smart and very creative," she laughed a bit, and Joochan smiled widely.

"I hope Jibeom will be able to do well tomorrow. He acts silly most of the time but I think he's actually quite smart and knows what to do... well actually, he might end up panicking because he's with Rico." Jaein said quietly, and chuckled as she touched some of the necklaces, admiring them.

"Hey Jaein," Joochan suddenly said.

"Yeah?"

"Let's do rock paper scissors."

"Why?!"

"Because."

They still did it and Jaein lost.

"Go buy bubble tea for the two of us, my treat," Joochan grinned playfully, passing her some money.

"What?!"

"Or do you want to treat me?"

"But I don't- ugh..." Jaein whined, but stopped before she could say anything else. She frowned and took the money.

"If Jibeom tries to do this tomorrow Rico will punch him on the face!" She then complained.

Joochan pretended to be scared. "Oh no! Are you going to punch me too?"

"Yah!" She puffed her cheeks, acting angry.

"Just go," He laughed, and finally had the courage to ruffle her hair.

Once Joochan confirmed Jaein left the store, he immediately grabbed one of the necklaces, which he noticed she has been staring at, and went to the counter to pay.

When he walked by the sumikko gurashi themed items, he also grabbed a small plushie keychain, and he paid for both items before putting it inside his bag, hiding it.

After a while, Jaein came back with the bubble tea.

"I'll treat you next time," she smiled.

———————————

"Thanks for watching that movie with me," Joochan said.

He and Jaein were on the train, going to where the beach and the restaurant is located at, which is quite far away.

Jaein looked up from her phone and smiled at Joochan, "you're welcome, I enjoyed it too."

Other than reserving the movie tickets, they also ended up watching the movie together because it just happened to almost start for this time slot.

"Oh, we're arriving," Joochan said as he heard the announcement.

They got off the train after it came to a stop.

It didn't take them a long time to find the restaurant. They were satisfied with the environment of it, and made sure it wasn't too crowded with customers, before they went somewhere else to make a reservation through a phone call.

"Done," Joochan said, putting away his phone after he ended the call.

They arrived at the beach and they took a seat on the sand, quite far away from the sea, just in time to admire the sunset in a better view.

"Hehe, this is something that those two won't be seeing," Jaein giggled a bit, because by the time Jibeom and Rico arrived at the beach, it will already be night time.

Joochan just stared at the scenery, amazed by it. "The sunset looks so pretty..."

"Yeah..." Jaein said softly.

"I couldn't watch the sunrise with you during camp, but now at least I get to watch the sunset with you," he turned to look at her and said, half jokingly.

"Don't mention it!" Jaein exclaimed, covering her fade in embarrassment, "I still feel bad about that."

"Aww don't feel bad, I really don't mind." He smiled and patted her head. She just nodded hesitantly and looked away from him to the sunset once again.

"Ah, I should post some pictures on instagram before the sky turns dark." She suddenly got up with her phone and walked nearer to the sea.

Joochan, sitting behind her, secretly took some pictures of her with his phone.

"Jaein ah," he called out after a short moment. She turned around and he took a few more pictures.

"Yah, don't take pictures of my face." She laughed as she walked back to Joochan and sat down next to him again.

"I take really great photos, don't I?" He asked proudly, showing her the photos he took just now.

He was very happy when Jaein actually liked the photos he took of her back in the amusement park. She posted a few on her instagram page.

"Of course," Jaein smiled.

Joochan originally wanted to pass her his phone, but she just shook her head meaning she didn't want to be the one to scroll through his photos. After he understood what she meant, he laughed a bit and nodded and started scrolling for her.

"Hehe, I like this one." She pointed at the photo with only her back view. "Photos look great as long as my face doesn't show in it. I'll probably post this."

"That's not true, you're beautiful." After Joochan said that, both of them froze in place.

"Well, t-thanks I guess..." Jaein's face turned red at his words and she looked away from him.

The sun went down and slowly disappeared. It's night time.

"Let's send all the information we got to Jibeom,"!Joochan suggested. Jaein nodded in agreement.

While other people were all leaving the beach, the two remained in their seats, silently working. After they're done, they put their phones away.

"Ah!" Jaein suddenly realized something.

"What's wrong?" Joochan asked.

"Practice..." she sighed. She's going to miss two days of practice if she doesn't go tomorrow as well and it made her anxious.

"Let's go to practice tomorrow. And we'll leave some time after Jibeom texts us which necklace to buy," he suggested.

"Okay," she nodded.

"Don't worry about it. It's late right now by the way. Let's go home," Joochan said, standing up. Jaein stood up as well.

"I had a lot of fun today, thank you Joochan," she smiled, and he smiled as well.

"Same here. Thank you Jaein."

———————————

Rico: asdfghjkll

Rico: i

Rico: agjcjevwivicydydkho

Arim: what's wrong?

Ryu: it's my first time seeing her like this

Rico: so uh

Rico: jibeom

Rico: he asked me out on a date tomorrow

Rico: and i said yes

Minah: holy fuck

Mijin: omggg

Rico: HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

Chaejung: i have no idea as well :D

Jaein: umm... do you want me to come over to your house tomorrow?

Rico: asdfghjkll

Rico: yes please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 11.3K 38
"Cuff me....Y/N" // [ᴀɒᴇɴᴛ/α΄„Κ€ΙͺᴍΙͺΙ΄α΄€ΚŸ α΄€α΄œ] - [Lee Felix FF] SKZ
20.3K 441 21
Requests are closed, book completed. 17/04/11 started. written by unnie/asiankpop_trashes
3.4K 105 14
Golcha one-shots where the story will be inspired by songs. (Aug 2020 - June 2022)
4.1K 93 10
"Shut up dickhead" - Seungmin "Make me babyboy <3" - Hyunjin 𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗢𝗻𝗴 / completed slow update!!