Rich, Spoiled Brat ✔️ |Jikook|

By mochimarks

Park Jimin is the handsome, wealthy, popular guy in his high school. Some say that he's arrogant because of t... More

HELLO
(Cast)
(Prologue)
Chapter (O N E)
Chapter (T W O)
Chapter (T H R E E)
Chapter (F O U R)
Chapter (F I V E)
Chapter (S I X)
Chapter (S E V E N)
Chapter (E I G H T)
Chapter (N I N E)
Chapter (T E N)
Chapter (E L E V E N)
Chapter (T W E L V E)
Chapter (T H I R T E E N)
Chapter (F O U R T E E N)
Chapter (F I F T E E N)
Chapter (S I X T E E N)
Chapter(S E V E N T E E N)
Chapter(E I G H T E E N)
Chapter(N I N E T E E N)
Chapter (T W E N T Y)
Chapter(T W E N T Y O N E)
Chapter(T W E N T Y T W O)
Chapter(T W E N T Y T H R E E)
Chapter(T W E N T Y F O U R)
Chapter(T W E N T Y F I V E)
Chapter(T W E N T Y S I X)
Chapter(T W E N T Y S E V E N)
Chapter(T W E N T Y E I G H T)
Chapter(T W E N T Y N I N E)
Chapter(T H I R T Y)
Chapter (T H I R T Y O N E)
Chapter (T H I R T Y T W O)
Chapter (T H I R T Y T H R E E)
Chapter (T H I R T Y F O U R)
Chapter (T H I R T Y F I V E)
Chapter (T H I R T Y S I X)
Chapter(T H I R T Y S E V E N)
Chapter(T H I R T Y E I G H T)
Chapter(T H I R T Y N I N E)
Chapter(F O U R T Y)
Chapter(F O U R T Y O N E)
Chapter(F O U R T Y T W O)
Chapter(F O U R T Y F O U R)
Chapter(F O U R T Y F I V E)
Chapter(F O U R T Y S I X)
Chapter(F O U R T Y S E V E N)
Chapter(F O U R T Y E I G H T)
Chapter( F O U R T Y N I N E)
Chapter (F I F T Y)
(Epilouge)

Chapter(F O U R T Y T H R E E)

10.9K 530 297
By mochimarks

Jungkook's P.O.V

I glared over where Jimin and that kid sat, laughing happily together. I'm utterly disgusted by the sight. Who does he think he is leaning towards Jimin so closely. Does he not know what personal space is? He's probably making Jimin so uncomfortable, even though he's smiling I can tell that deep down he's just as disturbed as I am.

"Jungkook!", I snapped my head towards my whining girlfriend.

"Yes, what'd you say?"

She pouted, "I was asking you if you wanted to go to the mall with me this weekend"

"I'm busy", I said, hovering my attention over Jimin's table. I wonder what they're talking about. Could they be talking about me? Are they making fun of me? I bet the new guy is, I bet he's jealous of Jimin and I's relationship.

"Please Jungkook! We haven't hung out in a while and it feels like we're not in a relationship. Lately you haven't been the attentive boyfriend you once were", she complained as her high toned voice pierced my ears. Everytime she whines her voice raises ten octaves.

"I'll have to see if I can clear my schedule", I said, earning another high pitched whine. I wanted to cover my ears and stride away. I absolutely hate it when she whines. She went back to talk with her equally as annoying high toned friends.

As I observed Jimin and the new guy, I heard my stuff get shoved to the floor. I adverted my attention away from Jimin and to the person who was rude enough to do that. No surprise it's the schools jackass and his friends once again here to eat with Jennie. I picked up my stuff from the floor and sent him a glare.

"That was very unnecessary of you", I said as Jinyoung bent down and hugged Jennie. He scoffed, shoving me over as he sat in between Jennie and I. His friends sat on the opposite side. "Shit-face", I mumbled under my breath.

"Huh, Jungkook? Speak louder I didn't hear you", he snarled, shoving my arm.

"Jinyoung be nice, please", Jennie begged, rubbing his arm.

"Why should I be nice to a punk who can't keep his mouth shut"

"Jinyoung don't let Jungkook words get to you"

Why does she always help and defend him when I'm her boyfriend. Whenever he comes around she acts like I'm nonexistent. It's irritating how she complains about me not acting like a boyfriend when she can't even act like a decent, loyal girlfriend. I wonder if she's aware of her actions. If I didn't know any better I would've thought they were a couple instead.

I made my attention back over to Jimin, but sadly saw that he was getting ready to leave the cafeteria. I sighed, going on my phone to entertain myself. As I was playing a game on my phone I overheard Jinyoung comment something to Jennie.

"Look at the twink over there", he said, pointing over to Jimin. I rolled my eyes, going back to my phone. "What a bitch boy". I snapped my head up at him, slamming my hand down on the table.

"What did you say?", I asked, questioning if I heard him correctly.

"No one was talking to you"

"Well I'm talking to you and I'm asking you to repeat what you said about my friend"

"Who, Jimin?"

"If that's who you were talking about then yes"

He glanced at Jimin then at me with a smirk on his face. "Did I say something wrong? I mean all I said is that he's a little-"

"Jinyoung stop", Jennie whispered.

"No finish your sentence", I glowered, inching closer to him.

He held a smug grin, "I said that your little boyfriend over there-", he leaned closer at every word said until we were nose to nose. "Is. A. Bitch Boy", he leaned back and laughed with his friends. I'm three seconds away from punching him.

He stared at me and grinned, "Or do you prefer faggot?", he asked in an innocent voice and that's when I lost my cool. I grabbed his collar, yanking him closer to me and held up my fist. I was ready to throw the first punch when I felt someone grab the back of my shirt.

"Woah there big boy! It's time for us to go", I heard Taehyung say while dragging me away from a smug Jinyoung. I saw him wave me goodbye and turned to Jennie. Jennie watched as I got taken away from the group.

"Let go of me!", I exclaimed, snatching Taehyung's hand off my shirt. "Why did you do that? I was about to fuck him up".

"Exactly, I did you a favor"

"How?"

"For one: you would've gotten suspended. Second: Jimin would hate to see you get hurt in a fight", he said and my face softened.

"Me hurt? He's the one that would've gotten hurt"

"Go ahead and tell yourself that", he retorted and I flipped him off. He returned the gesture as we stood in the hallway.

"Anyway, did you find any information on the new guy? For instance his class schedule? Address?"

"What? Jungkook why would I have that info?"

"Because that's what we need if we're going to follow through with the stalking", I said in a duh tone.

"Jungkook I never agreed to that"

"And?"

"What do you mean and? I'm not helping you with anything"

"We should come up with a code name for the new guy so nobody knows who we're talking about"

"Jungkook are you even listening?!"

"How about code Ugly? It matches him perfectly"

"Jungkook I'm done with you", he said, walking away from me. I ran up to him and jumped in front of him, causing him to brush into me.

"Taehyung please you're Jimin's best friend which means you're the one who can help me get him back"

"Who says he wants you back though?"

"That doesn't matter. Please help me!"

"Why should I?"

"Why not?"

"Hm...let me think...how about I don't want you hurting my best friend. You were a complete dick to him and I don't want to see him hurt again", he said, squinting his eyes at me. I sighed, rubbing my temples.

"Taehyung, I promise I will never hurt him intentionally ever again. Just help me dammit!"

"What's in it for me?"

I looked up at the ceiling and thought long,
and hard about what Taehyung would find beneficial. I rubbed my chin, thinking for a good five minutes before coming up with an idea. "If you help me I will let you be the decorator to our wedding"

"Pft, like that's going to convince-"

"I'll even let you plan the after party"

His face lit up instantly. "Seriously?", I nodded in response. "Can I also pick the wedding cake?"

I sighed, "Yes you may"

He jumped up and down, clapping his hands with a wide boxy smile planted on his face. "Yay! Ha, in your face Oprah!", he pumped his fist in the air.

"Oprah?"

"Don't ask", he said and made his way over to me, throwing his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him. "So I'm thinking blue and white with a hint of rainbow streaks for the wedding! It's to really bring out the gay"

"Uhm, that sounds..."

"What do you think would bring out your Jikook wedding?", he asked, waving his hand in the air.

"Jikook?"

"Yeah or Kookmin whichever one you prefer"

"Koo-what? Jikook? What's that?"

"You and Jimin's ship name dumbass", he said and I whacked him upside his head, while he punched me in the arm. "You're so aggressive"

"Whatever"

"Hm...", he hummed, sizing me up and down. I fidgeted under his hard stare.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"I'm imagining you in the gayest tuxedo ever"

"Don't make me regret my decision"

"Don't worry"

I'm regretting my decision....

-
-
-
Enjoy Lovelies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 3.8K 36
Park Jimin is a beautiful and innocent 20 year boy,who lives with his cousin Min Yoongi,who runs Min entertainment and chairman.Because he lost his p...
326K 15K 43
"What the fuck!? Im just your fake boyfriend! You cant do this to me!" Jeon Jungkook is gay. A jobless Guy named Park Jimin is not, he is straight no...
193K 9.6K 52
"Take me back." "It's a bit late don't you think?" "But I never stopped loving you." Jimin argued not wanting to let this love go. Ever since he move...
178K 10.3K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...