Forever In Love With My Broth...

Galing kay Faded_May_Roses

(Second Book to Falling In Love With My Brother's Best Friend) Dylan landed the role of Stiles on the new sh... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 25

16.8K 442 99
Galing kay Faded_May_Roses

Yo!! What up? I'm currently taking a break from studying and figured why not give my readers an update? Thankgiving break is coming up and I'll have time to write some more... so there might be an update? Hopefully, because you guys deserve another update.

But hold on, can we talk about the fact that it isn't Thanksgiving yet and I'm already hearing Christmas songs? Not that I don't like Christmas songs because I love Christmas and the songs (especially Justin Bieber's holiday album... don't ask why I don't even know) and everything about it. But Thanksgiving hasn't even passed!

Shoutout to annalisawrites go check out her books!

If I don't update before Thanksgiving, have a lovely day! (eat lots and lots of yummy food :) )

Love, El

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean anything that I said to you." Dylan told me for the hundredth time in the last week. I smiled and stirred my tea.

"Stop saying that." I laughed. "I know you are. The ridiculous amount of flowers and chocolate were enough." He chuckled. Oh, how I wish I could be with him right now.

There was a slight pause.

"Dylan, I want to apologize."

"Babe," he tried to say but I went on. He needed to hear this again and I had to say it again.

"I know that was your baby too. Believe me. I guess I was being too selfish to-"

"Callie, please stop."

"Sorry." I mumbled and looked up from my cup.

"You've been gone for eleven days, Callie. Can't you come back?"

"I'll see you in another three days." I reminded him.

"Three days is too long." He groaned into the phone. I again smiled as I could picture him throwing his head back.

"Another three days won't hurt."

"It's killing me, babe. I miss you so much." I bit my bottom lip.

"I miss you, too."

"Why won't you come back early?"

"I don't see the point in flying to Atlanta when I would have to fly back out to LA a few days later."

"You still want me to come right?" He asked.

"Of course. This is going to be a big event. Only everyone who-"

"Is everyone will be there." Dylan finished for me annoyed. "You and Lauren have to stop saying that."

"How is everyone?" By everyone I really meant how Scott and Julia were. Also, how Emma and Kyle were doing.

"Babe, I really don't want to talk about Emma and Kyle right now. Or anyone else."

Yep, it's true. Kyle and Emma both told me that they were going out a few days ago. I wasn't really shocked because I knew it was happening. I mean the two didn't hide it very well. I'm happy for them, they're perfect for each other.

"How's Jonas?" I then asked. "He's fine?"

"Totally fine. Maverick really likes him."

"Maverick!" I yelled into the phone, missing our dog.

"I see how it is." Dylan said and I heard him call for the dog. "Someone wants to talk to you."

"Hi, boy." Mav barked through the phone and I laughed. "I miss you, too."

"Alright, you've had your time."

"I really do miss you, Dyl." I ran a hand through my hair with a small sigh.

"I miss you, too."

"I've been in the room for twenty minutes and you two have said that to each other already. Along with the other two times." Luke complained. There was a pause before, "What the fuck was that for?"

"I should go." I told him.

"Are you sure?"

"I have a book calling my name." I said looking over to the open book.

"Fine." He sighed. "I'll talk to you soon. I love you so much."

"I love you so much, too."

"Bye." I ended the call and set my phone down on the counter. I uncrossed my legs and stood up.

After opening the door to the back, I sat down in a lawn chair. I again crossed my legs and looked out to the ocean.

Instead of going back to my parent's house, I decided to come to the beach house. It's always been my favorite place to go. It's just quiet and relaxing. The sound of the ocean has always calmed me.

I even surfed a little bit, but I'm not going to tell the guys that. What they don't know won't kill them. None of us have surfed together in a really long time. It's sad because we used to do it all the time.

When I walked into the door for the first time in months, so many memories flooded through my mind. The cookie mess Dylan and I made was the one that I remembered so clearly. That was probably one of my favorites.

My phone rang, tearing me away from my thoughts. I accepted the call and pressed it to my ear. Before I could say hello I was cut off.

"I'm freaking out! The event is in three days and nothing is going as planned. One of the caters just bailed because he said we wanted too much from him. Then the decorator said we weren't paying her enough. We're paying her-" Lauren spoke so fast.

Ugh, this call isn't going to go well.

"Ren. Take deep breaths." I told her slowly. "In. Out." Over the phone I heard her slowly breathing. "You good?"

"For now."

"Alright. So, why are you calling me? I only have a few more days to myself. I really don't want to worry about these kind of things just yet."

"I was going to ask mom, but she's already got so much to take care of. Plus, you're an awesome planner and you're good in these situations." I threw my head back.

I didn't want to leave the beach house yet. I had three more days of peace and quiet.

"When do you want me to be there?" I asked with a slight sigh.

"I'd like you here tonight, but tomorrow morning could work." She stopped. "No, tonight please."

"Ok, I'll be there soon."

"You're a life saver."

"Yeah." I hung up and put the phone in my pocket.

She's going to pay for this.

I walked into the familiar house with my suitcase dragging behind. I smiled as my eyes roamed around. I missed this place so much. Being away from here for too long is weird.

"Cals?" I heard my sister call. I shut the front door and left my suitcase by the staircase.

"I'm here." She appeared from the dining room area with a huge smile on her face.

"Wow." Her eyes wandered over my body. I looked down making sure I had a pair of pants on. Then I realized what she was looking at.

"Oh, yeah. I know that these sandals don't match my shirt. I just threw something on."

"That's not what I was commenting on." I looked down again. "But now that you say something that wasn't the best choice." I rolled my eyes.

"Then what the hell are you staring at?" She looked up to me.

"Those eleven days away did you well." I smiled and nodded. "I don't know what it is, but something is different."

"I feel so much better. I took up yoga."

"How is that for you?"

"It calms me." She placed her arms around me for a hug, causing me to smile.

"I'm so glad that you did that. You're back to yourself again. From what I can tell at least." I smiled when she let me go.

"So what do you need help with?" I asked, before she could say anything else about me.

"Oh, yeah!" She clapped once and turned on her heel, her blonde hair perfectly landing down on her back. I never understood how her hair did that.

We got to the dining room and I stood frozen at the sight of the table.

"What the hell did you do?"

"I have been trying to do all of this stuff. The paperwork for the event is killing me and there's a shitload of papers."

"I can see." I said picking up some papers. I sighed, knowing that this may take awhile. "Give me a few hours and get back to me."

"Okay, I'm going to go get a few things for dinner then. You want anything?"

"No, I'm fine." She smiled and walked off. I walked into the office room. To the left was a shelf of binders and folders. I grabbed a big binder and a couple folders.

"Here I go." I said to no one as I began sorting out all of the papers.

"Alright, thank you Mandy. What day is good for you so we can discuss everything?"

"You're welcome. Is Thursday around noon fine? It will take me a day to get the decorations ready."

"Sounds good. See you then."

"Alright, bye." I wrote it down on a planner and leaned back in my chair.

"I'm back. How did it go?"

"A guy named Greg said that he would be more than happy to cater for us. Then I got a decorator named Mandy to-" I looked up and a smile spread to my face.

Dylan stood in the doorway smiling at me. I jumped out of my seat and ran to him. I wrapped my legs around him and he chuckled.

"Hi, beautiful."

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to surprise you."

"It worked." I pulled away from him and placed my hands on the side of his face, before kissing him.

"You look great by the way."

"I sat outside reading a lot and I took some local yoga classes." He chuckled. "You don't look too bad yourself." He shrugged.

"You know that I'm here too right?" I looked to the left to see Kyle standing there. I laughed and got out of Dylan's hold.

"Hey, big brother." Kyle rolled his eyes.

"Well I now know that you love Dylan more than me."

"That's not true."

"Whatever you say." I laughed and hugged him. "We need to talk later."

"Yeah, we do."

"While the two of you are catching up, I'm going to go take a nap or something."

"You do that." Lauren told him. "No, wait! I actually need your help with something."

"No."

"Kyle! I need your help." He jogged to the stairs. "It's just for one small thing."

Dylan wrapped his arms around me and I leaned into him.

"Ask me in an hour." Kyle yelled. I closed my eyes as Dylan began to gently sway back and forth.

"They never stop." He chuckled.

"Tell me about it." Living with those two for most of my life was crazy. Actually, living with Lauren was kind of crazy. Dress ups, makeovers, talking about hot guys, makeup, it never ended.

"What have you been doing?" He asked and kissed my cheek. I opened my eyes and looked to the desk.

"Speaking of that." I unwrapped Dylan's arms from me and began towards the office. Before I could take another step Dylan's arms snaked around me and lifted into his arms.

"Babe." I laughed as he walked to the elevator.

"I haven't seen you in two weeks." When he stepped into the elevator he set me down. "Something is different about you." He whispered as he rested his forehead on mine and placed his right hand on my face.

"Ren said something about my body?"

"Your body has always been amazing." He kissed my nose and I wrapped my arms around him.

As much as I missed him, I couldn't help but want to slap him. I don't know if he's teasing me on purpose or what. I don't know how much longer I can take without kissing him.

"You're obviously tanner. You're hair is shorter, but-"

"Shut up and kiss me." He smiled before placing his lips onto mine. His kisses were to die for. I don't know how the hell I managed to be away from him for eleven days.

"The elevator stopped." Kyle said. I looked to my right and he was standing there with his arms crossed. I took Dylan's hand into mine and began to my room. "If you do anything use protection!" He yelled before I shut my door.

"That brings back some memories." I pulled Dylan to me by his shirt, not wanting him to talk anymore. His eyes widened. "I like where this is going."

He pushed me against the wall before hungrily kissing me. I tangled my hands into his hair, earning a small moan. He lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his torso. His hand found its way under my shirt and slowly went to my bra clasp. But before he could do anything, my idiot brother walked in.

"I got to thinking and I really don't want you two to have sex. Not in here anyways." He looked around the room. "It would just be wrong."

"Maybe we should go to a hotel." I whispered to Dylan. He smiled and kissed me.

"You're a genius." He set me down and grabbed my hand. He pushed past Kyle and we walked to the elevator.

"Where are you two going?" Kyle asked.

"Uh, I don't think it's any of your business." I told him.

"Uh, it is my business. You're my little sister and he's my best friend."

"That's funny." I gave him a small laugh before going on. "Because you're dating my best friend and I don't ever remember me cock blocking you." Kyle stood there shocked and Dylan laughed. "Bye big brother." I waved to him before the doors shut.

"I love you." Dylan told me and kissed my neck.

"Have fun." Lauren sang as we walked to the door.

"Trust me. We will." Dylan told her and winked to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUTNU: Since Thanksgiving is coming up, what is your favorite food? I like greenbean casserole :p

Also, you guys should hep me pick a Dylan O'Brien picture for my background *insert heart eye emoji here*

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

412K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
414K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
150K 5.3K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...