My Destiny & My Everything

By MithchooDreams

The Journey of Arnav and Khushi introduces a totally new concept. Khushi Gupta, a mother of Diya, a 4-month-o... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
PART 1 ~ Introduction
PART 2 ~ Khushi Elope, Arshi Meet
PART 3 ~ Arnav and Diya bonding
PART 4 ~ Khushi Tells About Herself
PART 5 ~ Arshi @ Airport
PART 6 ~ Khushi in RM
PART 7 ~ Raizadas Introduced to Khushi
PART 8 ~ Vistors to Khushi Room
PART 9 ~ Morning chat
PART 10 ~ Little Women
PART 11 ~ Angry Raizadas
PART 12 ~ Anguish Khushi
PART 13 ~ Arnav take care of Khushi
PART 14 ~ Diya Born
PART 15 ~ Friendship Day
PART 16 ~ Arish late-night stroll
PART 17 ~ Architect cum Designer
PART 18 ~ Raksha Bandhan & Ganesh Chaturthi
PART 19 ~ Caring Arine
PART 20 ~ Kulfi
PART 21 ~ Photo Shoot
PART 22 ~ Party
PART 24 ~ Khushi in AR
PART 25 ~ Khushi Missing
PART 26 ~ Diya Birthday
PART 27 ~ Cute Partner
PART 28 ~ Guest
PART 29 ~ Meow's Arguments
PART 30 ~ My Mom's Jewels
PART 31 ~ Dhruv
PART 32 ~ C.S & Nani Birthday
PART 33 ~ Emotionless Khushi
PART 34 ~ Khushi the Saviour
PART 35 ~ Joining AR
PART 36 ~ Lavanya's Ploy
Author Note 🙏🙏🙏

PART 23 ~ Birthday Bash

5K 314 58
By MithchooDreams

LIFELINE NGO

Arnav was looking at his life's most important ladies playing with NGO Kids... After his parent's death, Anjali and Roshini was the most important person in his life but now Khushi and Diya became his lifeline and he never avoids any responsibility towards his sisters... ( Diya and Khushi Dress)

NGO kids become happy to see Khushi, Diya, and Roshini as they rarely came to see them... All raizadas were laughing and playing with kids happily... Exhausted Khushi sits beside arnav... after some time Khushi: " Arine give me your phone"

Arnav gives his phone and asks " why"

" Don't know where I kept my phonnnn..." Khushi's eyes open widely seeing the wallpaper on his phone... ( Arnav Lock screen & wallpaper) (Imagine Khushi, Aarav, and Diya in the first picture and the second Arshi with Diya)

Arnav seeing her eyes wide open looked at his phone and thought " Ohhh shit... before she attacks me like a Question bank divert her, Arnav" and pull out his phone from her hold " I will call your number search where you kept the Phone"... before Khushi questions, Arnav Anjali comes with the crying diya in her arms... Arshi forgets about the wallpaper issues and tries to console their daughter...

Late Evening

All members went to their rooms to refresh... Arnav went to his room to refresh when he hears the Mail notification he took out his phone to check the message but frowned seeing No message or mail and took Khushi's phone from his pocket... Arnav thought to return her phone but his curious mind told him to see her phone wallpaper...
( Khushi Lock screen & Wallpaper) (Imagine Aarav and Diya in the first picture and the second Arshi and Diya)

And seeing the wallpaper Arnav feels like he wins over the world... Arshi keeps the Fingerprint on each other phones so they can access... Arnav mistakenly removed the mail notification in her Phone...

.

.

KHUSHI ROOM

Arshi, Diya, Aarav, Aman, and NK were sitting in the bed Shyam, Anjali, and Akash were sitting in the coach...

Akash: Which flavor?

NK: Chocolate

Akash: Black Forest

Arnav: Her favorite is Butterscotch

Anjali: Haan Akash order the Butterscotch cake, and she likes it very much...

Khushi: No

Anjali: Why Khushi?

Khushi: I have an idea... how about her lovely brothers prepare the cake

Anjali: Good idea... teasingly " But Khushi what about my stomach..." Khushi laughs out loudly while men keep a grimy faces hearing her and glare at Khushi for laughing at them...

Khushi controls her laugh " Di we will help them and it becomes the tastiest cake ever we eat... And I know my partner and Brothers are the best"

Akash: Ok what about decoration Khush...

Khushi: Decoration will be done by me, Di and Aarav

Arnav: We will also help you

Khushi: Can we decorate the terrace, it will be awesome...

After they start the preparation... Khushi gives instructions to make the cake... the boys prepare the cake perfectly while Khushi was icing the cake... and they make simple decorations on the terrace and went to have dinner... All the while Nani and Mami kept Roshini very busy...

Khushi went to Anjali's room... while others except Aarav and Diya were in Akash's room...

Aman: What are Ammu and Di were planning Arnav

Arnav: I don't know

Aman: Really Ammu didn't tell you anything...

Arnav nodes his head NO...

Aman: Jiju did Di tell anything to you

Shyam: No... just wait for some minutes they will come...

Arnav: I go and check Diya and Aarav...

Mamaji: Aman beta did you order a birthday cake for tomorrow...

Aman: Haan Mama all done... Arnav comes with Aarav in his arms... " Arnav why did you bring Aarav here"

Arnav: He is not sleeping.

Aarav laid his head on Arnav's shoulder and cutely said: " Want to wish Massi"...

Arnav smilingly caresses his head " You can wish morning also"...

Aarav: No I want to wish now Mamu, where are Mom and MY GF?

Arnav: They are in your Mom's room and they strictly told, not to disturb them...

Aarav: WOWWWWW PRINCESS

They all heard Aarav's loud voice and turn and saw Anjali and Khushi dressed as Bella and Frozen Elsa... They were surprised to see them in Princess Costumes... while Arnav and Shyam were admiring their girl... ( Imagine Anjali in yellow and Khushi in Blue)

Shyam: Wow you both are looking gorgeous... And My Bella.

Anjali: Thank You, Mr. Beast.

Arnav was looking no he is staring at her. Khushi smiles at him controlling her shyness. Aman gives a teasing look to both the couples

Aman: Ammu you are fabulous in a Cinderella dress. Whispering to her " But it seems like your prince is lost in you"

Khushi chided Aman to be silent.

Akash: Really Di, Khush you both look like a real princess...

Aarav with a Possessive tone " She is MY PRINCESS but mom why are you dressed like Princess? "

Anjali: Aree wah Khushi is also dressed like a princess why are you questioning me only?

Aarav: Mom she is MY PRINCESS so she looks like that

Everyone laughed hearing his innocent reply...

Shyam: Anju why are you both dressed like that

Anjali: No idea Shyamji it's Khushi plan

Khushi: Guys I will tell you everything afterward... now it's going to 12'o clock... let's go to Roshini's room.

Everyone left from there Arnav and Khushi were walking at last. Seeing the opportunity Arnav drags Khushi near a pillar hiding them from others.

Khushi shockingly: Arnav

Arnav took a khol from the outer layer of her eyes and keep it behind her ear. Khushi looked at him surprised by his gesture.

Arnav: To keep bad eyes away from MY CINDERELLA. Come let's go.

Khushi gets happy seeing his love and cares for her.

Roshini was sleeping in her room everyone went inside her room...when the clock Strike 12 Khushi and Anjali woke up Roshini and everyone shouted happy birthday to Roshini... Roshini looked at everyone in surprise but she gets a BIG surprise and shock seeing Khushi and Anjali in Fairy tale costumes...

Roshini: OMG babe and Di I can't believe this...

Khushi: You have to believe this... come let's celebrate your Birthday

Roshini: Surprise???

Anjali and Khushi lead her to the terrace with blindfolded Roshini along with everyone... The terrace where decorated with Balloons and lights... Aman removed her scarf from her eyes... Roshini was surprised to see the terrace was beautifully decorated and Anjali and Khushi hold Roshini's hand-make their way to the Birthday cake...

Khushi gives the knife to her " Happy birthday Babe... make a wish"... Roshini smilingly makes a wish and cut the cake and she feeds Arnav first next to Anjali likewise she feeds everyone there...

Roshini: The cake looks good, where did you buy it?

Anjali: It's your Brothers preparation, Roshini

Roshini: WHAT

Anjali: Yes your brothers make the cake for their little sister

Roshini with teary eyes " Thanks Bhai"... Her brothers hug her immediately... Elders seeing their affection got emotional and One soul seeing all this misses her family very much but she quickly masked her emotion...

Khushi came with two Gift boxes in her hand " Here is your Birthday present Babe"

Roshini hugged her tightly " Thanks Babe for the surprise I loved it very much"

Nk: How do you know this is her idea?

Roshini: Once I tell her about my fantasy about Fairy Tale Princess wishing me on my Birthday and giving me a lot of gifts and other than Babe no one knows that... Kissing Khushi's cheeks " Love you Babe and thanks for the Gifts..."

There are one small box and a big box covered with Gift paper... " Small Gift box from Diya and Big one from Me"

" I'm very eager" Roshini quickly opened the small gift box " WOW it's awesome Babe I just love it"

Khushi: Like this always...

"DREAM BIG

SPARKLE MORE

SHINE BRIGHT"

Mama: Thoughtful Gift Beta...

Nk: Roshini open the next box I'm very eager to know what Khush's gift is...

Roshini eagerly opened the box and her eyes and mouth were wide open " OH MY GOD it's K's DESIGN right"

Khushi with a smirk nod his head " You like it"

Roshini: Like it, I Loved it, babe...

Raizadas brothers who saw the dress were shocked because the Design was launched Yesterday only without booking they won't get the dress and it will come to the market at least after 4-5 days.

Aman: Ammu how do you get that?

Khushi: Huh

Akash: K's designs will come to the market after 5 days only... the design was yesterday's show right?

Khushi: It's not a big deal

NK: It's really a big deal... how do you get that?

While thinking Khushi says " Hmmm I know someone from Happiness Design so I get it fast"

Nk: Khush can you order for me also

Khushi: What the

Nk: I also want K's Design. it's a white T-shirt with a pastel brown overcoat with

Khushi: Blue ripped gents... seeing many questioning looks " Ahhh I also like that... I will order tomorrow"

Akash: Where did you watch it?

Khushi: Errr Internet

Nk: Ohhh thanks, Khush...

Khushi: It's Okay NK...

NK: You know I was a diehard fan of Designer K... His every design was just fabulous... Not only me everyone here likes his design... you know Khush the Great ASR was also the biggest fan of Designer K...

Khushi: Really Arine

Arnav: K's design is unique and fabulous. even though he is a DEVIL in the Business world... but his work was always the best and perfect...

Khushi with a surprised look: You admire K right

Arnav: Hmmm

Anjali: Wow Business Monster admired Business Devil...

Khushi: Ok guys let's go and sleep tomorrow we have a lot of work so let's talk about the Monster and Devil some other time.

Khushi picks Aarav in her arms " Good night guys, Good night Partner" went from there...

.

.

MORNING

Everyone wishes Roshini makes her Favorites items and she went to her college as she has a presentation today... Khushi went to Arnav's room...

Khushi: Arine Saree or Suits... Arnav looked at her questioningly... " Today evening man what should I wear Saree or a Suit"

Arnav: Hmmm wear what you like

Khushi glared at Arnav " ARINE"

Arnav raises his hands up " OK how about Suits?"

Khushi: Ok then I will definitely wear a saree

Arnav: What the... Khushiiiii then why do you ask me?

Khushi: Very Simply... To irritate you and run from there

.

.

HOTEL - PARTY HALL

Raizadas arranged a small birthday party at a hotel with their close friend and relatives...

Arnav: Aman is everything ready and where is everyone?

Aman: Everyone was talking with the guest. Ammu, Aarav, and Diya will come with NK, and Di, Jiju, and Roshini are on the way...

After some time Roshini came with Anjali and Shyam... Everyone wishes Roshini...

Arnav: Happy birthday Choti... Roshini hugged Arnav with a happy face " Thanks bhai"... Arnav searches for Khushi, Aarav, NK, and Diya.

Roshini: They will come bhai, your daughter spoils her dress at the last minute so babe is making her ready and Aarav is f...

Arnav with an irritating look: Aarav is following her like always

Roshini smirked seeing his irritating face: Bhai I too feel the same way whenever you follow her... she is only My BABE"

Arnav: What the. She is My Par...

Roshini: Yaa Yaa I know she is your Partner... Possessive man... and she went from there leaving a stunned Arnav.

Khushi, Diya, NK, and Aarav came after sometimes Arnav quickly reached her before Roshini... seeing Arnav Diya throw her arms and call him " Paa" to go to him...

Arnav eagerly picks her in his arms and kisses her cute little nose... Khushi smiles seeing both father and daughter bond...

Khushi: Hello Mister we are also standing here...

Arnav: So what I'm enjoying with my daughter is jealous women

Khushi opens her mouth wide: Arnav you...

Arnav: By the way what happen to your saree

Khushi understood Arnav was teasing her: My partner says Suits soooo

Arnav: Ohh really when did you start hearing your Partner...

Khushi: Well I always heard his words but I like to tease him very much... seeing Arnav raised eyebrow " Don't give me that look I also very well know that you love to tease me"

Arnav: Yaa that's right... by the way, you look sooooo...

Khushi: Don't start your teasing session, Arnav

Arnav: Hi I'm going to say you look so beautiful in the dress... with a teasing smile " But what you thought that I'm going to tell"

Khushi: This teasing and flirty is not your type Mr. ASR

Arnav: When did I say I'm ASR... He holds Khushi's hand " For My loved ones I'm always Chote, bhai, Arnav bitwa, Arnav Mamu, Arine, Arnav, Paa and not to forget One and only Partner to you".

Khushi lightly blushed hearing Arnav's words mainly " One and Only Partner to you" she quickly managed to hide her blush and said " I will see others and join you later, come Kuttima"

(Kuttima/ Kutti - small (nickname used in south India side) Khushi calls Diya as Kuttima/ Kutti)

But Diya turns her face and snuggles into Arnav's chest... Khushi opens her mouth slightly Arnav smiles seeing his angels. One in his arms and another one he is holding her hands...

Khushi again tried her luck " Kutti come to Maa" Diya was staying comfortable in her Paa's arms " Paa"...

Khushi with a frown " Both Father and Daughter get lost" and she leaves to meet other family members... Even though she frowns but inside her heart she feels happy to see Diya and Arnav bond. but sometimes she too feels jealous of Diya, Arnav will always pick her in his arms and she will receive a lot of Kisses and cuddles... hmmmp😤😤😤
.

.

Aman: Arine come party is going to start, both father and daughter can play after.

Roshini cut her birthday cake and feeds her Arnav bhai first... even though Mamaji was there Arnav was a father figure to Roshini. She always teases him, and play with him but at the same time respect and loved him like her Father...

After that, she feeds her family members (Khushi is also family member guys) and the birthday goes like the usual birthday party songs, food, and chatting...

Roshini only invites her close friends to the party... they came to Roshini who was talking with her family members... They all wish her and give her a birthday present...

Girl 1: Roshini your dress is awesome

Roshini: Thanks

Girl 2: Oh my god this K's Design right

Roshini: Ya, Babes gifts. ( Roshini & Khushi Dress)

Boy 1: It's really nice gift Khushiji, you also look beautiful in this dress... (The Boys were Admiring Khushi they forget the Great ASR standing there)

" What the" Arnav and Aarav both shouted... Family members stifle their laughs... Arnav and Aarav immediately move near Khushi... Aarav hold Khushi hand... Arnav one arm was around Khushi's waist and in the other arm, Diya was there...

Boy 1: Sorry Khushiji I... I ju... just t

Khushi: That's okay

Boy 1: I want to have water you guys carry on and run from there...

Everyone laughs at him seeing him running...

Girl 2: Khushiji is she Diya?

Khushi: Yes

Boy 1: Khushiji she is looking so cute... can I lift her

" Hmmm," Khushi asks arnav to give diya to that boy... Arnav with displeased look gives Diya to that Boy... To everyone's surprise, Diya goes to him silently and but the next second some were shocked, Surprised, and Happy.

Diya always don't like the boys who were admiring her Maa... after all, she is the Great ASR Daughter... when her Paa gives her to that Boy she silently stays in his arms next second she slaps and scratches his face with her tiny hand...

Khushi immediately took Diya from him saying sorry to him... Diya happily laid her head on her chest...

Everyone was shocked but some were happy ... Diya was satisfied with her handwork on his face and Arnav was very happy that his daughter does the work which he likes to do Aarav and Roshini were happy because she is only their GF and Babe...

Khushi in a strict tone: Diya what is this? why are you behaving like this?

Arnav picks her from Khushi: Khushi, she is Baby, Don't scold her and went from there... Aarav also went behind Arnav... Arnav sit in the chair at the corner of the hall, Aarav came there and kiss Diya's cheeks " Wow baby doll you are awesome... I also want to punch his face... how dare he see my GF"

Arnav makes him sit beside him and asks the waiter to serve Ice Cream for Aarav " What are you doing here... you will always stay beside your GF"

Aarav: You are also always beside your Partner

Arnav raised his eye brown hearing his reply... Aarav raises his hand to feed Ice cream to Diya and to his Arnav Mamu...

Khushi stands there admiring these three... She stood before them keeping her hands on her hip " You guys forget me and enjoy here"

Aarav: I didn't forget you GF and feed the Ice cream to her cutely...

Khushi smiling kissed Aarav's cheek... Diya started to cry because she didn't receive a kiss from her mama when Khushi kissed Diya cheek she stopped her crying... Seeing this Arnav utter his famous What the...

Khushi: Arnav your Daughter is such a Drama queen

Arnav: No she is Drama Princess... and wink at Khushi " You are a Drama Queen"

Khushi: What the, you... before she continues Aman called her... " Arnav give me the gift I came here to take that but seeing you guys I totally forget that...

Arnav: Come let's go... Roshini's friend is still there are gone?

Khushi: No, they already left.

.

.

Everyone was sitting in the living room... Nani gives Jellewery to Roshini as a gift, Mama and Mami give her credit card to purchase of her choice, Anjali and Shyam give her a wristwatch, Aarav gives her a Teddy bear, Akash also her card to purchase as per wish, Nk gives her Ipod, Aman gives her Tab and Arnav give her latest Laptop... When Khushi gives her a gift.

Roshini: Babe you already gave a two gift

Khushi: Ok add it three... and it's just a small gift

Roshini: Thank you babe... she immediately opened her gift and hugged her tightly and gave a noisy kiss on her cheek " I love you, Babe"

Nk: What your babe gives that you become very happy

Roshini: Bracelet with a sweet little note

Aman: What is that?

Roshini: " Thanks for being my unbiological sister" see she accepts me as her little sister...

Aman: By the Ammu remember my birthday also... being your brother I also want a lot of gifts from you

Roshini: Aman bhai Don't be Jealous, we should not ask for the gift they should give to you wholeheartedly.

Khushi: Don't worry Amy I will give you the best gift on your birthday...

Aman side-hugged: Oh Thank you Ammu you're the best and you better don't hear these jealous people here. Everyone smiles at them warmly...

Aman and Khushi's bond becomes very strong these days... Aman treats Khushi as her blood sister, being orphan Aman always earns for a family... even though in RM everyone was treating him very well as their family member still sometimes he feels void until Khushi enters his life as his sister...

Roshini: Bhai today is My birthday I want one gift from my all brothers and you should not deny it. Please bhai

All her bhai agreed to her wish immediately.

Roshini: Ok all of you come with me

Now all of them standing in the Music Room (Raizadas brothers learn Music instruments in their teens)...

Arnav, Aman: No I can't... Roshini you know

Roshini: Bhai, please

Aman: Roshini listen

Roshini: Babe sees them.

Khushi: Roshini is right you guys should play music... I know why you two are not interested in playing the music... Ravi wants you guys to enjoy your life not mourn over his death.

Aman: Ammu you are not understanding this whenever we play music Ravi will be there with us.

Khushi: Arnav, Aman you guys should move on from this... we can't let the past hold on... you have Ravi's beautiful memories cherish that. Even though he is my Brother I also feel sad that he is not with me now but I can't the past holds me I have to take care of Diya and I had a lot of responsibility... you can guys can think I'm not thinking about the future I simply enjoying my time with Diya... but that's not true I just preparing myself to face the future... so Arnav, Aman please move on... seeing them silent Khushi started to move towards the door... when Aman's voice stopped her...

Aman: I will play music, but I played long back... with a mischievous look " If you can't tolerate the music please use the cotton to protect your eardrum from my drums"

Khushi looked at Arnav to see his reaction... he blinked his eyes assuring her " Well I know you are the best drummer and Guitarist in your college or better to say "Heartthrob of Harvard University"

Aman: You know that

Khushi: Don't underestimate me... I know about college life very well...

Aman: Agreed Madam

Arnav came near smirking " You know everything then what about our names?"

Khushi with a pout " I Didn't know your name only but other things I know"... Arnav smiled at her seeing her pout...

Roshini: Ok Arnav bhai will sing and play guitar, Aman bhai will play Drums, Akash bhai will play the violin and Nk bhai will play Saxophone or Flute. And we are the audience. babe come and sit with me...

Khushi: Ok what about the piano and why there is no piano... I mean all instruments are here???

Roshini: Piano is there behind the curtain... wait let me remove it...

Khushi: Wow it's nice

Roshini: No one knows to play piano here so I covered it with curtains...

Aman sadly " Ravi is the best pianist"

Seeing Arnav and Aman's sad faces Khushi divert them immediately " Wow it's Bosendorfer right it's Ravi's favorite in our home also I have this... hmm let me try but I'm not good as Ravi please spare me... Which song you are going to sing?"

Arnav looked at her with a surprised look " You know how to play the piano?"

Khushi: A little... tell me the song fast first I have to hear then only I can play.

Arnav: Ae Dil hai Mushkil song

Khushi: Ok let me hear first... after hearing the song Khushi played the starting music of the song and asked " Is it okay?"

Seeing everyone silent Khushi shouted " Guys it's that much bad you all are not reacting at all"

Arnav: It's perfect

Khushi dramatically: Wow the Great ASR is praising me

Arnav: Drama queen

Khushi glared at him: Don't call me that

Roshini: Babe you know it's awesome... Bhai please sing the song it's my favorite.

Khushi: Even it's one of my favorite songs... OK, guys, let's start... Anjali started to Record in NK Camera

Everyone starts to play their instrument... When Arnav started to sing Khushi was mesmerized by his manly and husky voice... Arnav sings the song thinking about Khushi in his mind and his eyes on Khushi who was playing Piano.

Tu Safar Mera, Hai Tu Hi Meri Manzil
(You're my journey, You're my destination)
Tere Bina Guzara, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
(Living life without You, O heart, it's difficult/tough!)
Tu Mera Khuda, Tu Hi Duaa Mein Shaamil (You're my God, You're there in every prayer of mine)
Tere Bina Guzara, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
(Living life without You, O heart, it's difficult!)

Mujhe Aazmaati Hai Teri Kami
(Your absence tests me)
Meri Har Kami Ko Hai Tu Laazmi
(You make everything in my life complete)
Junoon Hai Mera Banoon Main Tere Qaabil
(It's my passion to become worthy of You)
Tere Bina Guzaara, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
(Living life without You, O heart, it's difficult!)

Khushi plays the piano seeing Arnav in between the song with a smile on her lips... While our Arine is looking at Khushi without blinking...

Yeh Rooh Bhi Meri, Yeh Jism Bhi Mera
(This soul is mine, this body is mine)
Utna Mera Nahi, Jitna Hua Tera
(But they are not mine, as much as they are yours)
Tune Diya Hai Jo, Woh Dard Hi Sahi
(What You've given me is a pain)
Tujhse Mila Hai Toh, Inaam Hai Mera
(But as You've given it, it's like a prize(gift) for me)

Mera Aasmaan Dhoondhe Teri Zameen
(My Sky searches for Your Earth)
Meri Har Kami Ko Hai Tu Laazmi
(You make everything in my life complete)
Zameen Pe Na Sahi, Toh Aasmaan Mein Aa Mil
(If not on Earth, then please come and meet me in the Skies)
Tere Bina Guzara, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
(Living life without You, O heart, it's difficult!)

Everyone uses their musical instrument wisely... The family member is admiring hearing their music and them...

Maana Ki Teri Maujoodgi Se, Yeh Zindagani Mehroom Hai
(I know that my life is devoid of Your presence)
Jeene Ka Koi Dooja Tareeka, Na Mere Dil Ko Maaloom Hai
(My heart doesn't know any other way of living life)
Tujhko Main Kitni, Shiddat Se Chaahun
(I love/desire You with so much devotion)
Chaahe Toh Rehna Tu Bekhabar
(You can remain unaware of it if You wish)
Mohtaaj Manzil Ka Toh Nahi Hai, Ye Ek Tarfa Mera Safar
(My journey is such that it doesn't depend on the destination at all)

Safar, Khoobsurat Hai Manzil Se Bhi
(This journey is more beautiful than the destination itself)
Meri Har Kami Ko Hai Tu Laazmi
(You make everything in my life complete)
Adhura Hoke Bhi Hai Ishq Mera Qaamil
(Even though being incomplete, my love(for You) is still complete/perfect)
Tere Bina Guzara Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
(Living life without You, O heart, it's difficult!)

Everyone started to clap...

Nani: It's very nice beta

Roshini hugged Arnav " Thank you so much bhai" and she hugged her other brothers also and ran to Khushi and hugged her " Because of you only Babe these two play the song Thank you soooo much Babe"

Khushi: Arnav your voice is sooooo mesmerizing... I loved it, man... see Diya was still clapping for you

Arnav: Well thank you my lady and he picks Diya from Nani's lap

Aman: Yaa right... Because of Khushi only Arnav and I play the song... Now your turn Ammu.

Khushi: What me... no... no way... I can't

Arnav: When you said I sing the song right??? Now you sing

Anjali with a mischievous smile: Yes Khushi when you said chote sing the song for YOU and now you should sing for CHOTE

Roshini: Haan Di is right you should sing for BHAI and today is my birthday you should not deny it...

Khushi: Ok... hmmm I will sing one of my Favourite songs. I will sing the first four to five lines that all

Arnav: No way you have to sing the full song... turning to Diya " Right baby"... Diya again clapped " See Diya also wants the full song"

Khushi: Ok Fine

Arnav: Which Song

Khushi: I won't tell you

Arnav came to Khushi and whispered " I'm going to be Guitarist and also you are going to sing a song for me"

Khushi: Hasi Ban Gaye song from Hamari Adhuri Kahani...

Arnav: Lekin Hamari Kahani kabhi Adhuri nahi Baby ( But our story is never incomplete Baby)

Khushi smiles at him " I know and ya I'm not singing for you it's my favorite so..." saying she goes to the piano... Both Arshi knows what she says is uttered lie and she will definitely sing for HIM...

Khushi started to sing keeping Arnav in her mind and playing the Piano others also use their instruments...

Haan... Aa... Haan... Aaa... O...

Main Jaan Ye Vaar Doon, Har Jeet Bhi Haar Doon
(I'll give away my life, I'll lose even what I've won)
Keemat Ho Koi Tujhe, Beinteha Pyaar Doon (x2)
(Whatever may be the cost, I'll love You limitlessly)

Saari Hadein Maine Meri, Ab Maine Tod Di
(I've broken all my limits)
Dekar Mujhe Pata, Aawargi Ban Gaye
(After giving me the right address, You've become the reason for my waywardness)
Haan Hasi Ban Gaye, Haan Nami Ban Gaye
(Yes you've become my smile/laughter, yes You've become my tears)
Tum Mere Aasmaan, Meri Zameen Ban Gaye
(You've become my Sky, You've become my Earth)
Ae... O... Aaa... O... Aaa...

Without her knowledge Khushi's eyes stare at Arnav seeing this Arnav smirked at her for seeing him... she quickly lowered her eyes... Arnav looks at Khushi with love hearing her melodious voice and songs...

Kya Khoob Rab Ne Kiya, Bin Maange Itna Diya
(What a wonderful benevolence God has shown! Without even asking, He's given me so much)
Warna Hai Milta Kahaan, Hum Kaafiron Ko Khuda (x2)
(Otherwise, atheists like me never achieve (get a chance to meet) God)

Hasratein Ab Meri, Tumse Hai Ja Mili
(My desires have gone and met Yours)
Tum Dua Ab Meri, Aakhri Ban Gaye
(You've become my last prayer)
Haan Hasi Ban Gaye, Haan Nami Ban Gaye
(Yes You've become my smile, yes You've become my tears)
Tum Mere Aasmaan, Meri Zameen Ban Gaye
(You've become my Sky, You've become my Earth)
Ae... O... Ooo... Aaa...
Haan... Aa... Haan... Aaa... O...

Khushi lowered her eyes seeing Arnav smirk... Everyone clapped for her

Anjali: Wow Khushi you have a such melodious voice

Mami: It's very nice beta...

Aman: Ravi says you sing well but he lied to us before he completes

NK: she sings as a professional man

Aman seeing everyone's murderous glare mainly Aarav and ASR glare quickly said " aree I'm going to she sings awesome...

Everyone laughs at him seeing his panic state because of Aarav and ASR...

.

.

AT POOLSIDE

Arnav was sitting on the poolside Playing Guitar... Khushi came and Sit beside him...

Arnav: What happen, Partner, looking tired

Khushi: Very much... closing her eyes she leaned on his shoulder and hugged his arm... " You sing and play very nice Partner"

Arnav laid his head on her head " Thank you and you also Sing and Play very nice and your voice is just beyond the World"

Khushi: Thank you hmmm Partner Can you teach me to Play Guitar?

Arnav: Sure ahhh on one condition

Khushi lifted her head to his face " What"

Arnav: You should teach me Piano... Deal

Khushi: Pakka Deal ASR

Looking at her tried face " Go and sleep, Khushi"

Khushi hugged him " Hmmm Good night Partner"... Arnav kissed her forehead " Good night"...

.

.

PRECAP

Khushi in AR, Khushi and Diya Missing

Hey, guys, this is my first story and my English is not good so please ignore the errors I want all of your support to continue this story.😊😊😊

I am eagerly waiting for your valuable comments, support, and Vote...😍😍

please give your comments😍😍😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...
82.8K 6.4K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
107K 6.4K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...
507K 20.4K 87
Let go, what you love. If it comes back, it's yours - forever ?? 🥀 After their Divorce Arnav is planning to marry Chandini. She works with him at AR...