Swallowed By Darkness [1st DR...

By AJScreator

It is Recommended to Follow the new rewritten version of this book. Which is way better and has a lot of new... More

Characters Reference
Essential Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Bad Luck (Filler)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Thank You!
Chapter 13
Book 2 Confirmed
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Special Features #1
Just in Time (Filler)
Chapter 16

Authors note

372 4 0
By AJScreator

Why you decide to read this trashy version of this book that I wrote four years ago is beyond me. I really don't know why you wouldn't go to the updated and rewritten version instead.
Seriously! Look at this cover, and go read this version instead.

It is 10 billion percent better! (Sorry I've been reading Dr. Stone ♡)

Anyways the new version doesnt have inconsistencies, plot holes, or as bad writing. I promise! I've gotten a lot better at writing and the new version is also longer so that means more for you!

This draft was barf on a page to update weakly. It is full of dumb writing errors and spelling errors and enough errors to make me cry. But it will be published in all it's orginally horrific trashyness.

Now if by some weird and odd reason you still want to read this garbage be my guest but just know I think this about this first draft.

"Next time let's flush the evidence"

Anyways continue to read at your own risk and don't say I didn't warn you. The only good thing about this version is the comments (which are gold).
If you want a good version of this book instead look at the new version I mentioned above.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 5.2K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...
308K 11.9K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
50.8K 2.2K 32
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴊᴏɪɴꜱ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ 1-ᴀ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ. ✨ COMPLETED ✨ 16+ __________________________________ ⱽⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ!ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴵᶻᵘᵏᵘ ˣ...
59.1K 1.1K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...