The daisy

Por Elan_Ruiz

Bonnie is an animatronic robot, who was build in a worn factory, where he will grow up physically and mentall... Más

The daisy
Foreword
Chapter 1: The factory
\ 1 - 1 /
\ 1 - 2 /
Chapter 2: MoonLight
\ 2 - 1 /
\ 2 - 2 /
\ 2 - 3 /
Chapter 3: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
\ 3 - 1 /
\ 3 - 2 /
\ 3 - 3 /
\ 3 - 4 /
\ 3 - 5 /
\ 3 - 6 /
Chapter 4: The real one
\ 4 - 1 /
\ 4 - 2 /
\ 4 - 3 /
\ 4 - 4 /
\ 4 - 5 /
\ 4 - 6 /
\ 4 - 7 /
\ 4 - 8 /
\ 4 - 9 /
Chapter 5: Robots 0980 in Christmas
\ 5 - 1 /
\ 5 - 2 /
\ 5 - 3 /
\ 5 - 4 /
Chapter 6: L'amour
\ 6 - 1 /
\ 6 - 2 / (+18)
\ 6 - 3 /
\ 6 - 4 /
Chapter 7: Break-in
\ 7 - 1 /
\ 7 - 2 /
\ 7 - 3 /
\ 7 - 4 /
\ 7 - 5 /
\ 7 - 6 / (+18)
\ 7 - 7 /
\ 7 - 8 /
\ 7 - 9 /
\ 7 - 10 /
\ 7 - 11 /
\ 7 - 12 /
\ 7 - 13 /
Chapter 8: Confrontation
\ 8 - 1 /
\ 8 - 2 /
Chapter 9: Bonnie's decision
Élan Ruiz
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2
I'm finally back!

\ 6 - 5 /

735 20 11
Por Elan_Ruiz

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

   "Isn't that Mike here yet? I don't wanna be found by that thing."

   "They told me he had a familiar trouble, he had to attend to an event."

   "I'll tell the boss so he can get his ass right here right away. I don't think I could be here anymore."

   "Cool it. You really think it's walking through the city from there towards this restaurant?"

   "I dunno, but wherever it goes, there's chaos and that shit."

   "Then don't come anymore and stay at home," one man said while they both were walking out the restaurant.

   "No, I need this job; they won't accept me somewhere else..." The other man complained as one of them locked the front door, leaving us "disabled" and alone on stage.

   We often waited for the employees to go away far enough so we could roam around, but I just couldn't stand this, I needed to see Freddy right away.

   "Bonnie, wait! We have to wait some more," Chica whispered loudly.

   "I'm sorry, I have to see him," I said turning to Chica, then making my way back to Freddy's room again.

   When I got in, I saw poor Freddy quiet on his bed just like I found him this morning. I made it until I was next to him and, at the same time, checking him out to make sure nothing went worse. And I thought everything looked good, as least according to what I saw. When I stood next to the side he was laying on, I placed my paw on his furry cheek and tilted my head so our foreheads could be together.

   "I promise you'll be ok, my Fred," I said hoarsely.

   In that moment Chica suddenly walked up, and I raised my head to see her.

   "How is he?" she asked quietly.

   "He looks alright. He's breathing normally." My voice hinted a lack of hope.

   Chica looked down at Freddy. "Bonnie."

   "What?"

   "Don't worry anymore. Just before we started to work, I called a friend of mine who knows more about medicine and all that stuff, I'm pretty sure she'll be able to take care of Freddy while we're working." She patted on my shoulder.

   "Are you sure about that?"

   "Absolutely. She must be around here by now, so I'm gonna check the front door to see if she's here."

   "Ok," I said while looking at Chica walking out.

   I kept contemplating Freddy and his lazy heaving of his wide chest, and though no words passed his lips, I found my staring pretty pleasant, aside from some vows I'd been meddling to tell once he awakened, some memories we could build by travelling or some new scenarios that may have place now that we knew each other. It would be wonderful! I came closer to him again, but this time to the other side of the bed so I could lay down next to him, like if I were going to sleep with him—which I wasn't willing to since I wanted him to rest. I got a better stare from here; I watched the way his black nostrils flared calmly, and how he looked like without his top hat: his natural beauty. Those little moments we'd spent in the pizzeria came back to me. I stretched my arm to rub softly his forehead, going down from there to his cheekbone; no tangled fur. He was so cute.

   I heard somebody opened the front door; maybe Chica's friend was here, so it was better to go and meet her. I got up from the bed and pulled up the white blanket so Freddy could be more covered.

   "You'll be ok," I whispered once I was on my feet.

   I left his room and closed the door behind me. In the distance I spotted Chica's shadow with a small silhouette next to her; both of them were outside the restaurant, but the thick darkness wouldn't let me make them out. I came closer for a better look. They headed back in, when I realize that the small thing, next to Chica, was precisely Frog, my best friend of MoonLight.

   "Frog!?" I said loud enough for them to hear me.

   "Bonnie?" she said silently, "are you Bonnie!?"

   I instantly smiled eagerly while I walked toward her. She came toward me with short steps (fastening them).

   "Are you that Bonnie!? It's you, it's you!?" she kept asking joyfully. "BONNIE!"

   She eventually squealed out my name and pounced over me to wrap me into a big hug. I felt such an indescribable feeling by having her here.

   "I can't believe it's you! I missed you so much!" she said behind my ear.

   "I missed you so much too!" I said in the same tone.

   Our hug prevailed for a little while, until some voice broke the moment up.

   "Freddy's been already replaced?" asked Foxy.

   As I heard him, I put down Frog as she let go of me.

   "I'm really sorry, guys, Bonnie and I used to spend quite time together when he worked in MoonLight," Frog explained with watered eyes.

   "When he worked in where?" he asked totally puzzled.

   "Foxy, remember that MoonLight is the restaurant where Bonnie used to work before he arrived here," Chica explained.

   "Exactly," Frog said. "So yesterday I received a message from my dear old friend Chica. She told me that you are going through a rough time with one of your friends, right?"

   "Yes, he's called Freddy, and he is really sick. We need someone to take care of him," Chica explained.

   "Well, then there is no time to lose. Could you guys take me to him?"

   "Sure, I'll take you there. This way," Chica beckoned her while heading towards his room.

   "Bonnie, I'd love to talk with you, but right now I rather go to see your friend and know what's going on, ok?" Frog shielded herself with both paws at me.

   "Yeah, it's ok." She went along with Chica to Freddy's room, so I obviously followed them to not miss Frog's opinion about Freddy's health.

   "Go ahead," Chica said as she opened the door for Frog.

   "It's him?"

   "Yeah."

   "Ok, I will get closer to analyze him."

   Chica stayed right in front of the bed, and I remained back in the doorway. We both were watching Frog making her analysis close to him. After a while, she took off her stethoscope and turned to us.

   "Listen, guys, this is going to be tougher than I thought."

   "Why? Is he that bad?" I asked.

   "Freddy right now is in a coma, which means that he will not respond to some stimulus we are used to do: moving the pupils, wincing by loud noises, grimace and so forth. At least not now, but later. The point is that I'm going to need some machines to take care of him. I can't do this by my own, aside from the fact that I need him to rest in a sterilized room, just to prevent other illnesses."

   "Sure, but... why did it happen to him?" I asked Frog.

   "I'm not sure yet, his metabolism could show a better answer, the consumption of drugs could as well. Don't you know if Freddy used to frequent any habits, like consumption of narcotics?"

   "I'm pretty sure he didn't, right, Chica?" I stated plenty confident.

   "Yeah, sure thing. No way," Chica said after hesitating.

   "Ok, then I'll make you a list that will have all the supplies I'm going to require, ok, Chica?"

   "Yeah, ok. I'll do my best to get your stuff," Chica said as she walked out.

   "Frog, I have no idea how I could ever thank you for what you're doing," I said with my ears down.

   "Oh, don't mention it, Bon." She giggled up at me. "The best gift for me right now is to see Freddy totally refurbished."

   "I guess you're right."

   "Anyhow, I'm so glad to see you again." She came to me for a quick, one-arm hug.

   "Me too," I pulled a hurt grin. "Please, take good care of him; he is very... important for me."

   "I sure will, don't worry," she said while pinching softly my cheek.

   I left the room afterward, resting this whole situation on Frog's paws.

   I sort of knew relying on Frog was going to make Freddy a huge good, even though I had no idea Frog had experience with medicine. I guessed I hadn't put up enough time to know properly my friends.

   While I was leaving Freddy's room, I spotted Chica and Foxy in a table looking down at many papers, and I thought they were planning out the way to get Frog's supplies; seeing all this crew working hard to figure out a solution for Freddy made me feel thrilled. Why wouldn't I be if he was one bear I was massively worried about?

   As I started sauntering around and looking for something to be distracted on, in no time the outside was filled with screaming and screeching from people. I could tell it wasn't just me who noticed, but Chica and Foxy as well raised their glances and looked at where the shouting was coming from. I came closer to them.

   "Did you hear that?"

   Their screaming and shouting mixed with more chaos: the shrill screech of cars stopping, bams, thuds and clattering rumbling beneath my feet; they were somewhat sounding closer to the restaurant.

   "Hey, lassie, why don't ya go to see what's going on," Foxy said.

   "Ok." She got up quickly and went to the front door.

   This got me back to the newspaper I read in the kitchen this morning. Was it true then?

   "You know what it is, lad?"

   "I don't know," I shrugged.

   Then I heard the same catastrophic and guttural sound I heard once in the factory:

   "¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢."

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13K 231 21
(Y/N) ends up with a job....Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Things get crazy. Be prepared people. Word Count: [10k-15k]
216K 6.3K 54
You're the daughter of a head engineer who is slowly designing the animatronics for a family restaurant called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, with the ne...
28.4K 813 27
Freddy Fazbear is the ruthless, heartless, cold leader of the Fazbear gang, who doesn't care about anyone but himself. Not even his older brother Gol...
49 2 3
3 years after its initial announcement, the grand opening of a new restaurant called The Pizzaplex is finally going to happen. The animatronics of Fr...