Man Made (Male Villain Reader...

De Retro_Murph

In this female dominated society, being born a male was simply the worst thing that could have happened. The... Mais

Bio & Genderbends
Chapter 1. Descent
Chapter 2. Joining
Chapter 3. Growing
Chapter 4. Growth
Chapter 5. Invasion
Chapter 6. Confrontation
Chapter 7. Confrontation Cont'
Chapter 8. Reflections
Chapter 9. Refelctions Cont'
Updated Harem and Info
Chapter 10. Discussion
Chapter 11. Identity
Chapter 12. Sports Festival
Chapter 13. Sports Festival Con't
Chapter 14. Internships
Chapter 15. Hosu
Chapter 16. Nadir VS Blemish!
A/N
Chapter 17. Moving Forward
Chapter 18. New Members
Chapter 19. Exam
Chapter 20. Dream
Chapter 21. Fame?
Chapter 22. Results
Chapter 23. Next Assault
Chapter 24. Training Camp
Chapter 25. Development
Chapter 26. Hideout Raid
Chapter 27. All For One VS All Might
Chapter 28. Defeat
Chapter 29. Captured
Chapter 30. Reunion
Chapter 31. New Student
A/N
Chapter 32. First Day
Chapter 33. Control
Chapter 34. Training and Doubts
Chapter 35. Late Night Drama
Chapter 36. Exam Day
Chapter 37. Exam Day Cont'
A/n
Chapter 38. The Next Start
A/N
Chapter 39. New Friends?
A/N
Chapter 40. Back To Class
Chapter 41. Villain Exercises
Chapter 42. Villain Exercises Cont'
Chapter 43. Villain Exercises Final
A/N
Chapter 44. Explanation
Chapter 45. Big 3
Chapter 46. Legal Mess
Chapter 47. Nightmare
Chapter 48. A Story Told
Chapter 49. Future Plans
Chapter 50. Awake and Alive
Chapter 52. Revelations
Chapter 53. Good News
Chapter 54. One On One
Chapter 55. Heated Battle
Chapter 56. It's Been A While
Chapter 57. Feeling Better
Chapter 58. Planning
Chapter 59. Given A Chance
Chapter 60. Say Goodbye
Chapter 61. Memory Lane
Chapter 62. Blossoming Feelings
Chapter 63. Decision
Chapter 64. Immunity
Chapter 65. Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 66. Opportunity
Chapter 67. Conference
Chapter 68. Introductions
Chapter 69. Spinner
Chapter 70. Voice

Chapter 51. He's Different?

6K 156 32
De Retro_Murph

          Previously On "Man Made"

           "I'm sure you're worried about (Y/n). Well, relax. He's fine. He's currently resting in my office. His vitals are all healthy, he's just a little dazed." Recovery Girl explained.

---

          "Alright, (Y/n). First, I'll introduce you to my friend. This is Kagawa Maya. She's the one who would look into your memories." Hound Dog introduced.

---

          "Anyway, now that you've met. (Y/n), Maya has signed the contract. Eraser has your copy, so talk to her about your decision. Now, onto questioning." Hound Dog said, pulling out a notepad.

---

          Maya and Hound Dog didn't know how to respond. However, Hound Dog noticed a pattern. So far, (Y/n) is one of the only people who information about him has left her at a loss for words more than once.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          The time is 5:30 am. Currently, (Y/n) is in his dorm room. He is sitting at his desk, staring at the contract he'd received from Eraser Head. The contract reads the basic information that would ensure his protection and alleviate any concerns. 

          "I know this would help. I know this would get (M/n). But, I'm not satisfied with that. I want to do it on my wow, with my own strength. Only then will I know I've moved passed her." (Y/n) thought to himself.

          "Uuughh. I don't have time for this. I have to get ready for class." (Y/n) groaned.

          Getting up, he quickly started his morning routine. When he finished, he cleaned up, got dressed, and went to school. When he reached his class, it was just him. He took his seat and waited. After a few minutes, people started filling in, minus those who had work studies. When the class saw him, they hesitated for a moment, especially at the sight of the bags under his eyes. Iida decided to chime in.

          "It's good to see you're ok. But, now that you're back to classes, you need to be sleeping properly. Poor resting habits will only get in the way of reaching dreams!" Iida exclaimed.

          "Whatever. It's not like I have those dreams of heroism you all do. Just leave me alone." (Y/n) returned, averting his gaze.

          Iida would have continued, but Aizawa walked in.

          "Alright class, to your seats. Aside from continuing the lessons on basic first aid, nothing unusual is planned. But first, your regular classes. Recently, some of you have been slipping. If you want to be able to have the same opportunities as your peers, you have to try harder. Mic, you're up." Aizawa addressed the students.

         She walked out, while Mic walked in. So, the day progressed. Every class was fairly normal. The only exception seemed to be (Y/n), who had noticed he was nodding off a lot. This was not usual for him. Eventually, lunch rolled around.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Daichi, Momo, and Mina

          While they were eating, the students decided to make conversation. Surrounded by the ambient noises of other people, Daichi decided to ask a question to the 2 people she was with.

          "What do you think is wrong with (Y/n)?" Daichi exclaimed.

          "Oh, you mean his tiredness. I'm sure he's just stressed. After all that Ms. Aizawa told us, it only makes sense." Momo answered.

          "Yeah! I'm sure he'll be fine soon. He's tough!" Mina asserted.

          "I guess you're right. I just get the feeling something's off. It'll be ok." Daichi returned.

          The rest of their lunch was filled with silence, save for the ambiance of people around them.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          After lunch, everyone made their way back to class. Normal classes continued. Throughout the day, (Y/n) would almost fall asleep, but kept himself awake. Eventually, Hero Fundamental came. Eraser Head and Midnight walked in.

          The teachers gave an explanation, but (Y/n) was too far out of it to understand everything. The gist of it was they were doing first aid on the spot, while a villain is present. The students made their way to Field Beta.

*Time Skip*

          Many of the matches had gone well. The matches were one on one and the villain was Midnight. Many students won by playing keep away and then helping the target. However, there were some losses due to people being unable to help the target or some inhaled Midnight's Somnambulist. The last of the lots drawn was (Y/n)'s.

          "Alright, this will be the last one. Pay attention everyone. (Y/n), we'll be permitting you your quirk. The goal is the safety of the target." Aizawa instructed.

          "I know." (Y/n) said, sounding agitated.

          "He's mad, especially since he found out about the other night. I understand, but I hope it doesn't get in the way of the exercise." Aizawa thought to herself. 

          When he made his way to the field, he prepared.

          "No matter what, I can't inhale her Somnambulist. This mask has a respirator, but It's not perfect. I have no doubt some could get through. I'll have to K.O. her as soon as possible." (Y/n) thought to himself.

          "Exercise Start!" Aizawa's voice rang through his earpiece.

          Immediately, he swapped to another position. He kept doing this until he found his target. He walked up to it.

          "I just have to do basic first aid? It can't be this easy." (Y/n) said, as he approached the target.

          Suddenly, just as he breathed in, his vision was filtered with pink.

          "Shit!" (Y/n) exclaimed as he inhaled some of the gas.

          "Got you~. Now, you're all mine~." Midnight exclaimed, licking her lips and holder her arms out ready to catch him.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Toshiko Yagi

          While normally she would be teaching, All Might had a meeting with All For One planned today. Currently,she was making her way through Tartarus. Soon enough, she was sat in front of her nemesis.

          "Well, well. If it isn't All Might. I see you're not wearing your hero suit. Even though last time, you declared the spirit of All Might would never die." All For One started.

          "It won't. Last time, I got the message across. Besides, right after this, I'll be going back to the school. Enough about that." All Might returned.

          "Ah yes. Just like before, no small talk. Truly, this is a boring place. Get on with it. I have a feeling I know what your hear to talk about." All For One exclaimed.

          "Good. That saves me time. (Y/n). Just what did you do to him? How did you make him a villain?" All Might asked.

          "I thought I told you. I didn't do anything. All the League did was offer him our hand. He's the one that took it. That's one of the 2 things I've given that boy." All For One answered, the commented.

          "What do you mean "Given" to him?" All Might asked.

          "Just how stupid are you, All Might? Surely, you know my quirk better than anyone else." All For One teased, the implication causing All Might's eyes to widen.

          "Let me guess. Your eyes are wide with shock. Oh, how I would love to see that expression on your face." All For One ammusedly exclaimed.

          "Enough Of Your Games! What Did You Give Him?" All Might raged.

          "Oh that boy. He is surely something special. Without even having to modify his body or a quirk like yours or mine that handles that burden for us, he could handle the burden of 2 more powers. In fact, I imagine they'll be awakening very soon." All For One exclaimed.

          "What did you give him?" All Might asked sternly.

          "Now why would I spoil the surprise? Just beware All Might. I don't think even Nadir realizes just how powerful he is now. After all, I gave him those powers while he was recovering right in between our Training Camp Invasion and your Hideout Raid, so I never got to tell him. Actually, I think I'll give you one hint. Let's just say, I've covered all of his weaknesses." All For One cryptically answered.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Class 1A

          While (Y/n) was fighting and All Might was discussing, the class was watching (Y/n)'s exercise.

          "Guys, he's already found the target." Eiko exclaimed.

          "Yes, but it shouldn't be that easy. Midnight must be doing a sneak attack!" Momo realized after watching.

          Her thoughts were immediately confirmed when a sudden pink smoke erupted from behind a rock.

          "He inhaled it! Midnight got him!" Sero exclaimed.

          They all watched as Midnight raised her arms to catch him. What came next surprised them, even the teachers. Rather than fall, he quickly spun and Roundhouse kicked her leg, sweeping her off of her feet. Then, punched her in the gut, causing her to rocket to the ground, making a small crater.

          "What..... just..... happened?" was all anyone who watched could think.

          Aizawa continued to watch while the students awed. When she saw (Y/n) had successfully helped the target, she ended the exercise, then reactivated his quirk cancelers. Immediately, she was surprised to see him fall unconscious.

          "What was that? He should have been unconscious long before then. Was it a delayed effect? No, that's not possible. Also, his eyes weren't dull. How did he react so fast? I don't know what happened, but suddenly,.... He's different." Aizawa thought to herself.

          Putting aside her thoughts, she and Kirishima made their way to go pick up (Y/n) and Midnight.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

59.9K 1.5K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
303K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
334K 8.1K 39
sorry if the story sucks but it is my first one, and my first time writing s*x scenes. THIS STORY CONTAINS - Violence - Strong language - Sexual s...
11.1K 112 12
"You fell to the ground seeing your father slap you and drinking beer at the same time and saying "YOU'RE THE REASON SHE DIED," You said to yourself...