𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂�...

By Eddy622

****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots... More

|| Cast ||
||1.
||2.
||3.
||4.
||5.
||6.
||7.
||8.
||9.
||10.
||11.
||12.
||13.
||14.
||15.
||16.
||17.
||18.
||19.
||20.
||21.
||22.
||23.
||24.
||25.
||26.
||27.
||28.
||29.
||30.
||31.
||32.
||33.
||34.
||36.
||37.
||38.
||39.
||40.
||41.
||42.
||43.
||44.
||45.
||46.
BONUS CHAPTER
Author's Note
Books Written By Me

||35.

3.4K 714 374
By Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to jovialGeeVee and Rihanna_Adedeji They are just too good. Love you guys infinity.

Thanks a lot for the 12k reads. Means a lot.

Enjoy.

                             • • •

                  ||Eno's POV||

I walked into the parking lot same time I scanned the scenery in search of Felix. Felix was resting at the hood of his car and at the same time, scrolling down at his phone.

I walked towards him and as if sensing my presence, Felix lifted his face to look me. A smile formed on his lips as he looked at me.

"You kept your boyfriend waiting," He pouted. "I hope what you were doing was important."

"B-Boy..... What?!" I looked at him with stunned eyes. "When did we declare that?"

Felix chuckled, before shoving his phone into his side pocket.

Felix slowly stepped towards me and held my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked in panic. "Everyone's watching."

"Then let them watch," He replied calmly, without hesitation. "There's nothing wrong in holding your girlfriend's waist."

I tensed up a bit. "Again, we've never agreed to that."

"It's an unspoken declaration," He pecked me on the forehead. "You're my girlfriend and everyone are expected to know that."

I felt the smile crawled up my lips but I quickly hid it by clearing my throat and smacking Felix at the side of his head.

"Ouch!" Felix scrunched his nose, as he let go of my waist to rub the side of his head. "What was that for?!"

"Nothing," I smiled at him. "Just a 'being my boyfriend' kiss."

"Oooh," Felix nodded, before bending slightly to peck me on my cheek. "Come on, let's get going."

I walked over to the other side of his car, ignoring the peering eyes that were shooting holes at my back.

"Get use to it," Felix, as if sensing my discomfort, mumbled.

I turned my head towards him, "I'm Eno-Obong Ekanem, I'm used to being in the spotlight."

                             • • •

Felix pulled over at an empty spot, before letting us get down from the car. Walking towards the supermarket, Felix halted.

With curious eyes and knitted brows, I looked up at Felix. "Why'd you stop?"

I followed Felix's gaze, and noticed he was looking at a well dressed lady, whom was coming out of a Land Rover.

"Who's she?" I felt the jealousy spark inside of me. Felix was looking at her with so much interest.

"Someone I hate," Was Felix's reply. For some reason, that reply was satisfying.

"Why?" I enquired. Though I was glad that she wasn't his ex or anything, it didn't stop me from being curious.

"She's the reason why my mum and I are no longer in my father's house." He said, his eyes not leaving the lady, who was busy making a phone call. "Sometimes, I wish I could beat her up. But too bad, I don't hit girls."

My hands got hold of Felix's upper arm. That got Felix's attention, as he looked down at me.

"You don't hit girls," I said to him. "But I do."

I let go of his arms, as I matched towards the lady I once thought had a decent fashion sense, at first glance. As if sensing me, the lady diverted her attention from her phone screen, to look at me.

Felix was walking beside me, cause he didn't trust my actions. Once in front of her, my lips formed a small smile. She slowly placed her iPhone inside her small Prada purse, before clearing her throat.

I opened my mouth to speak, but the lady had to beat me to it. "I know you," She said in a really high pitch tone, as she pointed her manicured finger at Felix. "I'm dating your dad, right?"

"Kindly shut up, if you've got nothing to say." I snapped at her. Any ounce of being friendly was long gone. The lady brought her attention back to me, same time Felix held my right wrist to calm me down. The lady's eyes went down to Felix's and I's connected hands, before speaking again.

"You don't expect me to stand here and exchange words with some stupid classless high school girl." She turned to look at Felix. "I actually thought you'd come knocking at my door. Instead, you preferred some cheap high school girl."

"Chea___!"

"What do you mean?" Felix asked, interrupting me from making a scene.

"I meant, the first time I saw you at your father's home, you looked like a fresh meat to me. Plus, you're super handsome." She folded her arms, but not before placing her purse inside her car. "Too bad you went for the ugly high school ones."

I didn't know how it happened, but I did not regret my actions either. My back hand harshly said 'hi' to the side of her face. The lady held her cheek with opened mouth, as her hair covered the front of her face.

"Did you just do that?!" She asked in shock.

"I can do it again, to refresh your memory." I snapped.

"A cheap slut, calling me cheap!" I raised my voice on purpose. I wanted the passersby, to know what this lady was capable of.

"You just took this guy's father away from him, you home wrecker!" I shoved her harshly, by placing my fingers on her shoulder.

"As if that wasn't enough," I went on. "You still want to have his son, my boyfriend!" People stopped to watch the the drama that was displaying right in front of them. Others began to murmur hateful speech towards her.

"Instead of leaving the poor boy and mother alone, after destroying their family. You decided to go chase after the son. Isn't his father enough for you?!"

"You___"

"Shut it, I'm still talking!" I snapped at her once more. "And don't start preaching about respect, cause you don't deserve any." The lady kept quiet, as she looked at me with distaste.

"Next time you'll ever disrespect Felix or worst, his mother, you'll face the real me." I placed my hands on Felix's upper shoulder. "Felix doesn't hit women. But guess what sweetheart, I do. And don't think I'm just gonna hit you and let you walk away freely. I'm gonna put you in an emergency room."

I brushed the invisible dust on my school's skirt, before looking at Felix. "Come on boo, let's go get the groceries for mother." Felix nodded. He still had a shocked expression. I guess it was because I called him 'boyfriend' in public.

My eyes went back to the lady, before giving her a wide smile. "Excuse me, but I need to disinfect the hand I used to slap you. Or better still, cut it off. And do you know why? That's because your body, is a prime example of the word 'filth'."

I held Felix's hands, and let both of us walk passed the lady. We headed straight for the supermarket. Closer to the entrance of the supermarket, Felix halted again.

I thought it was because of a different girl, so I decided to follow his gaze. But when I turned to face him so I could follow his gaze, my eyes instantly glued to his. He wasn't looking ahead, neither was he looking at a different girl. Felix was busy looking at me.

"What?" I asked, my voice laced with confusion. Felix shook his head, still looking at me.

"Gosh Eno," Felix sighed, as he placed his hands on his forehead. "What are you doing to me?"

I looked at him, still feeling confused. "What have I done this time? I just____"

Felix placed his hands on my lips, to shut me up. I waited for him, before he finally whispered.

"I think I've totally fallen in love with you."

A/N - I'm so sorry for not updating at all last week. It was really a busy week for me. It even took the grace of God to update this.

I know it isn't long, but I'll try to make next chapter exceed 2000 words ヾ(^-^)ノ

So, what do you think of this chapter? Comment below.

Thanks once again for the 12k reads. Please, don't forget to vote share and comment.

Words : 1379

Next update : Some time next week.

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 14.8K 59
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL. *COMPLETED* Highest ranking. #1 out of 369 lagos #2/22/20 #1 out of 28 lekki #3/11/20 #9 out of 1.52k besti...
6K 1.2K 31
"𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔" ~𝐀 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Sonia Uduak-Abasi Ubong has always been...
33.7K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
56.3K 12.6K 38
*COMPLETED* -A recipe for disaster- "Childhood frenemies, Nara and Tife must work together to prevent Imade (Nara's best friend/Tife's sister) from...