GRIM REAPER

By KatieMC94

WINNER OF THE READER'S CHOICE AWARDS 2020♡ || Book 1 || ( WILL BE TAKEN DOWN SOON! Due to publishing. Will be... More

COPYRIGHT©
♡☠CAST☠♡
♠TRAILERS♠
♠Prologue♠
♠ One - Him ♠
♠ Three. Warmth♠
♠Four. Shadows ♠
♠ Five. Date pt.1♠
♠ Six. Date pt.2♠
♠ Seven. His Arm's ♠
♠ Eight. Some Truth ♠
♠ Nine. Magical ♠
♠ Ten. Deadly shadow♠
♠ Eleven. Roses have thorns ♠
♠ Twelve. King of shadows ♠
♠ Thirteen. Amazing Feeling ♠
♠ Fourteen. Flames Of Death♠
♠ Fifteen. Delicate Rose ♠
♠ Sixteen. Death & Breakfast ♠
♠Seventeen. Sweet midday fun♠
♠ Eighteen. Festival fun ♠
♠ Nineteen. Festival Fun/Chaos ♠
♠ Twenty. Death's Revenge ♠
♠ Twenty-one. Romantic Fun ♠
♠ Twenty-two. Her Reaper ♠
♠ Twenty-three. His little rose ♠
♠ Twenty-four. Cold & Warmth ♠
♠ Twenty-five. Sweet an Fierce ♠
♠ Twenty-six. Soulmates ♠
♠ Twenty-seven. Quality time ♠
♠ Twenty-eight. Personal time ♠
♠ Twenty-nine. Sparks will fly ♠
♠ Thirty. Dark Flames ♠
♠Thirty-One. Rose queen & Uncle♠
♠ Thirty-Two. King Grim ♠
♠ Thirty-Three. First-hand View♠
♠ Thirty-Four. Truth revealed ♠
♠ Thirty-five. I Love You ♠
♠ Thirty-six. Soulmate mark ♠
♠Thirty- Seven. More truth♠
♠Thirty-Eight. Lunch and Chill♠
♠ Thirty-Nine. Movie and Chill♠
♠Forty. Dark & Deadly♠
♠ Forty-one. Hidden Power ♠
♠ Forty-Two. Darkness♠
♠ Forty-Three. My Spark ♠
♠ Forty-Four.Whiskey&Death ♠
♠ Forty-Five. Love is Power♠
♠ Forty-Six. Plan&Breakfast♠
♠ Forty-Seven. Time to shine♠
♠ Forty-Eight. Deadly&Reunion♠
♠Forty-Nine. Spark of Angel-blood♠
♠ Fifty. Reaper's Family♠
♠Fifty-One. Rose's Family ♠
♠ Fifty-Two. Deadly pieces♠
♠ Fifty-Three.Angered Rose ♠
♠ Fifty-Four. Smoke From Hell♠
♠ Fifty-Five. Rose To A Flame♠
♠ Fifty-Six. Deadly Calm♠
♠ Fifty-Seven. Storm is brewing ♠
♠ Fifty-Eight. Breaking Point♠
♠ Fifty-Nine. Fiery Start ♠
♠ Sixty. Darkness.Deadly.Death♠
♠ Sixty-One. Birthday -Day-pt.1♠
♠ Sixty-Two. Birthday-Night pt2.♠
♠ Epilogue. Grim&Anya♠
♠ Bonus chapter. Surprise/Sneak-peek♠
Grim Reaper II Cover Reveal

♠Two. Deadly Smoke ♠

7.7K 311 203
By KatieMC94

Grim

This fucker again? The same bitch boy from earlier has the audacity to come after what's mine? Oh wrong move I'll be sure that he suffers for this no one or anything scares my little rose like that and thinks they're going to live to see another day because they are not going to! I could sense his intentions were not good he would have possibly killed her but now I'm going to show him why no one ever crosses my path or fuck with what's mine!

My eyes start to glow as smoke starts swirl in the palm of my hands slowly I can't sense that scumbag of a bastard nearby devilishly grinning stepping into the shadows just waiting for my opportunity to slam that bastard into the wall I hope he like smoke because that's what's going to be consuming him, it's kinda funny because the last time I consumed somebody with my smoke from my hands their eyes were rolling in the back of their heads no I don't attack random people that's just not my style I'm not a savage.

This moment reminds me of when I had to take out a demon that was very sloppy and who left nothing but a trail of corpses behind him and he just did because he thought he was invincible yeah that didn't last long considering I shove my hand right through his ugly chest and killed him, hearing familiar pattern of footsteps coming towards me "Bingo bitch" growling seeing him just walk down the alleyway without a care in the world which is about to come to a sad end for him because as they say 'Death is around the corner' and I am death himself.

Slamming him against the wall blood comes out his mouth which makes me very pleased to see "You" he breathes out trying to push off the wall but to no success all due to my smoke that's holding him back slowly killing him I don't want to rush his death no I want him to suffer after he chased after my little rose, "Your point?" asking tilting my head to the side grinning wickedly at him yet he still trys to move which is utterly pointless yet it's quite funny seeing the fear in his eyes just grow by the second I feel a bit satisfied with it but I'm not hardly done yet with this scumbag.

Does this poorly excuses of a damn human really think he can escape so easily? Has he not even realized that he can't even move? I mean really? How pathetic can you truly get?

"Who are you?"he asks still struggling to free himself from my smoke that's just increasing by the second until it gets right near his throat chuckling it sounds quite sinister leaning in a bit more "None of your business" saying lowly almost as whisper but it echos all around "Fuck you tell me!"he yells trying to make himself look all big like he's important or something, my body trembles with fury as the voices from my past yell at me to end his sorry ass now hell maybe I should end him now it would be easy like breaking a twig but there would be nothing left of him well besides a pile of ash but that's not my problem.

"You know your right.. You should know WHO I am.. The name is Grim, your worst fucking nightmare" yelling but my voice sounds so sinister also demonic my eyes glow as he trembles with fear the darkness creeps in more only thing you can really see my eyes glowing in the dark twisting my hand my smoke reaches his throat causing him to choke but that's not satisfying enough, like the speed of light I'm in front of him grabbing him by his jaw forcing him to open his mouth so my smoke can go in and kill him quickly yes my smoke is toxic it will burn you from the inside out that's if I want it to but in this case I do.

He starts to choke up blood stepping back watching him suffer but I just happened to notice he's not normal meaning he was possessed because if a human had my toxic smoke in their mouth they would die instantly but a supernatural creature or whatever they would choke on their own blood just like he is right now which means I just killed a newbie, oh well I'm not going to shed a tear over it  his body shakes uncontrollably "Nope" saying taking a huge step back because I know what's about to happen.

There is no way in hell I'm going to get hit with guts or blood especially with my new leather jacket I don't think so he lets out a dying scream rolling my eyes okay now just die already I don't have time for all this clutching my fist he body explodes instantly as his flesh disintegrates into ash a chilling wind blows "Oh well" saying walking into the shadows, memory start flowing back from that night...The night I made the deal with the devil the same night I got my revenge for my family was it satisfying? Yes it was because they did nothing wrong!

"Du bist immer in meinem Herzen. Auch wenn es nicht schlägt"-Your always in my heart. Even if it isn't beating-saying looking up at the moon thinking about my family until I feel a soul floating around not that far away chuckling darkly, oh well it's my job to send it on its way before it's known as a lingering soul and they are a pain in the ass to deal with.

Stepping out the shadows holding my hand out pulling the soul towards me "Thank you" it whispers while floating upwards raising my eyebrow slightly okay well that's a first time I've ever had a soul thank me for sending them on their way usually they scream 'no' or 'I'm not ready' shaking my head as I begin to walk down the road on this cold night, "Anya" hearing a muffled voice say which stops me dead in my tracks who the fuck is saying my little roses name out their mouth? Do they need to get their ass handed to them?

Seeing two of Luca's friends walking down the road heading towards the liquor store then it hits me I've got to call her smiling reaching in my pocket pulling out my phone it was so cute to see her all worked up about my safety although she really doesn't have to I'm pretty capable of holding my own I've done so for centuries, the phone starts to ring which seems to be taking it's sweet ass time it literally irritates the hell out of me honestly I like to have a conversation face to face but it seems nowadays technology takes over it's a shame really after two rings she picks up but I can hear nothing but music blasting in the background.

"Hello?" hearing her beautiful Angelic voice just makes my cock twitch some of my jeans damn it I need to control myself "Hello Anya" answering back there's a pauses and I can hear a bit of movement "Grim? That you" she asks shaking my head chuckling she is just something else "Yes it's me" saying as I glanced around just making sure that there's no more souls lingering trying to escape my grasp, noticing known are lingering that's my cue to wander around for a bit to see what kind of trouble or fights are going when it's a Friday night something's happening.

"You okay? Grim hold on... What? No I'm not going to go on a date with you back the hell up..." hearing her say to someone in the background clenching my fist doing my absolute best not to snap, who the fuck is daring to ask my little rose out? She's my soulmate!

"I'm coming back over" saying in the calmest voice as possible because on the inside I'm fuming "Okay" she says well that was easy I didn't expect that but hey it works for me that I can also see who in the hell is trying to ask her out, because their ass is in for a rude awakening once I get there which is only a 5 minutes away give or take.

The shadows attend to help when I'm on a mission especially when it comes to my little rose when I need to watch her popping out to alleyway that we were in "Shit fuck" saying noticing my smoke still swirling at my feet closing my eyes feeling it being sucked back into my body I can't have her seeing me like this not yet at least it's to soon I just got to remember to take it one step at a time, although everything in me is screaming just to take her now but I'm a gentleman when it comes to her others not so much I'm a complete asshole to them I openly admit it I've seen so much shit over the centuries most people can't even comprehend.

Turning around the corner seeing her standing on her porch with her arms folded looking very irritated and a bit worried "Anya" saying causing her to look over at me until she runs off the porch but what happens next catches me completely off-guard she hugs me I was not expecting that the tingling sensation around my heart flares up fast I like it though, wrapping my arm around her waist after watching her from the shadows for those years I'm going to enjoy this moment between us I swear no one better interrupt or I will lose my shit.

She didn't release from our hug for a good solid ten minutes but hey who was counting anyway.. Oh wait I was but who cares damn it she didn't seem to mind my arm around her waist so no harm done but then she had to ask questions about scuzzball Mike I lied and told her I took him to the police then come to find out he was wanted for assault, no way I was going to tell her that I ended him or that he wasn't even human a supernatural creature that would just freak her the fuck out I've come this damn far no way am I going to screw it up.

Yet the whole entire time I was telling her she just kept blushing and looking away so actually everything is kind of going according to plan she bites her lower lip "Don't do that" whispering running my thumb slowly under her lip I'm really trying to fight the urge to just kiss her right now but fuck she is making it hard not to, we both slowly lean in the tips of our noses touch this is about to happen we're about to kiss I've dreamt about this so many times even though I thought it would be us sitting on the back my motorcycle but whatever she's fully mine now.

"Anya who the hell is that?" that voice oh that fucking voice can only belong to her damn cousin Luca shooting my eyes up seeing him standing near the door all high and mighty like he's the king why? Just fucking why? I get that he's protective but seriously he needs to backup the only reason why I'm not put my hands on him is only because of her, "Luca shut up!" she yells wait I must have missed something here he looks even more furious than he was before and that girl Scarlet is trying to calm him down but for what?

Okay.. What the hell did I miss here? Did she say something to him when I wasn't paying attention? Yeah I tend to do that when my anger starts to kick in but that's all part of being the grim reaper I know when to be calm and I know when to be angry, but he had me angry we were so close from kissing and her finally being all mine damn it all to hell and back! All right jackass game is on he's going to learn you don't mess with the grim reaper because I ALWAYS WIN.

"Come on Grim let's go inside" she says causing me to smile as I pass a cousin Luca who looks dumbfounded by her actions "Really?" Luca nearly yells as we just passed by him I couldn't have done that any better than she just did seems my little rose is a little bit more feisty then I expected as we walk in all eyes land on us grinning she takes my hand leads me away, the contact from her hand makes the warm sensation increase hell your not going to hear me complain about it I'm enjoying it I can tell these little boys in the room are raging with utter jealousy oh well I really don't care because I'm more of a man then they are wait well scratch that..ha.

I am going to have to make my own step maybe I should take her out on a date? I think she would like that hell I know I fucking will.

"Here" she smoothly says as she hands me a beer "Thank you" saying causing her to smile fuck me now that smile of hers is gorgeous and her eyes are just shimmering just being around her is making my cock twitch looking away regain control of myself so she doesn't see that I'm starting to get a boner but fuck man she's my soulmate I want to tell her but then again I don't want to freak her out I can't win, opening up my beer that she graciously gave me to drink it's not my favorite kind of beer but whatever I'll drink it at the corner of my eye seeing glaring at her cousin Luca as he gives us death glare or at least attempting to.

"Ignore him" she politely says that she rolls her eyes before standing in front of me blushing as Scarlett walks by us wiggling her eyebrow okay it's official I really don't like that girl to much for some reason it's just something about her is not right but she's my little Rose best friend and I have to deal with it even though it makes me sick blah gag me, draping my arm on her shoulder looking at every bitch boy in the room yeah I see them basically undressing her with their eyes to bad for they're asses she's mine case closed get over it I've had my damn eyes on her longer then these bitch ass punks!

"kleine rose (little rose)" saying in her ear she looks at me surprised but she isn't the only one that looks surprised aw poor Luca is getting more angry all because I know how to speak German it's my native tongue oops not sorry at all, she wraps her arm around mine tugging at me to follow her once again what do I look like a toy? I mean if she wants to then hey I'm all down for it believe me I am "German? Teach me" she says causing me to smile as I nod my head but on the other side of the room her cousin looks like he's ready to snap "Alright for a kiss" saying as I lean down some she rolls her eyes huffing before she plants one right on my lips... Score!

"Well now...This is going to be a fun and a interesting night, but I'm going to love every minute of it" Saying to myself while enjoying her lips on mine as for her cousin Luca looks like he's about to have a heart attack.. It's a good thing I'm here just incase if that happens but I highly doubt it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Raven Tattoo By Bri

General Fiction

219K 9.9K 33
Imagine living in a world where you're "soul mate" is super easy to find. A world where they already know what to look for and so do you. Because you...
12K 155 16
I'm a nobody. I'm nothing exceptional. I kept to myself and I like it that way. I was more than content with my 'boring' life. My couple of friends w...
11.7K 442 8
They say when the skin of your soulmate is marked, it shows up on your skin as well. Doesn't matter if it's a tattoo, an injury, or just writings on...