Imagine living in a world where you're "soul mate" is super easy to find. A world where they already know what to look for and so do you. Because you're born with a tattoo, and only one other person has the same tattoo in the exact same spot. Sounds great doesn't it? Well you're wrong. It sucks.
Seventeen year old Mia Nulgeero lives in this world. Her tattoo? A raven silhouette on her left wrist.
Like everyone in her world, Mia's worried about her "soul mate" and whether or not he, or she, will be a complete ass. Along with that she has to deal with her parents, who hate each other with a passion because their pairing didn't work out and look out for her twin brother Daniel.
When Mia's "soul mate" walks into her life will it be love at first sight or will this pairing end up like her parents?
Highest Rank: #181 in General Fiction
Highest Rank: #1 in All Rights Reserved
Highest Rank: #44 in Raven
•NEEDS SOME SERIOUS EDITING•
- Chapter 1: Queen Mary's College
- Chapter 2: The new kids
- Chapter 3: They might be ni- oh wait, they're flirting
- Chapter 4: Lunch
- Chapter 5: Dinner
- Chapter 6: Milkshake spillage
- Chapter 7: Detention and a Sleepover
- Chapter 8: The assignment
- Chapter 9: Nike
- Chapter 10: Hidden Tattoo
- Chapter 11: Butterflies are manly
- Chapter 12: The Spending Of Time
- Chapter 13: Slight Crush? No, no, no!
- Chapter 14: Presenting
- Chapter 15: Date Night pt1
- Chapter 16: Date Night pt2
- Chapter 17: Oh My God
- Chapter 18: Explaining To Friends
- Chapter 19: The Past Brought Up
- Chapter 20: Please Not Twilight
- Chapter 21: A Different Perspective
- Chapter 22: Helping James
- Chapter 23: Tension
- Chapter 24: Her Thoughts
- Chapter 25: Easier For Me
- Chapter 26: Jamisons Role
- Chapter 27: Cruuuuussshhhhh
- Chapter 28: Rules And Regulations
- Chapter 29: Paper Talks
- Chapter 30: Beginning of Forever
- Chapter 31: Years Later
- THANK YOU!!!