Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door

2K 86 49
By Mysti_Noona

A/N: I was horny so this just flowed out of me tonight. Enjoy this kinky shit from me to you with love <3

------------------------------------

Yoongi POV:

It was Sunday night and Y/N and I were spending time in my new apartment. Having my own space without worrying about someone bursting in at any moment was a perk to me, even if the place was nothing like what I was used to back home.

A low moan rumbled out of my throat as my head tilted back to rest on the couch. My hands moved up to slide into Y/N's hair as she slowly took my hard cock in her mouth, working so hard to get the entire length into her mouth.

My grip in her hair tightened as she moaned on my cock, sucking the shaft and increasing the pressure as she pulled her head up, releasing the head with a pop.

"God baby you know how to suck me so well, it feels fantastic," I said, my mouth hanging open now as she began to gobble me up again, her warm mouth enveloping my hardness faster and with more hunger.

She began to stroke me now, her mouth working the tip and first few inches while her hand stroked the rest. The combination was overwhelming, and I could feel my balls clench – I was close.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum baby. You want it in your mouth, hmm? Where do you want it, Babygirl," I asked, beginning to pant harder as my orgasm edged closer and closer.

I opened my eyes and looked at Y/N, her mouth coming up and off my cock as she leaned back and took off her top and bra, her pert round tits bouncing into view.

I grabbed ahold of my cock, stroking it as she said, "Cum all over my tits, Daddy!"

Oh what a dirty, dirty girl my Y/N had become.

I scooted to the end of the couch, stroking faster and faster as I got closer to the finish line. I grabbed her right breast and kneaded it in my hand as I rubbed the head of my cock against the left one, flicking the nipple with it.

It was then that I felt my balls tighten again and then it happened – an orgasm ripped through my body with such force that cum shot out of my dick and flew, hitting her in her collarbone and then below, stream after stream of warm cum landing all over her gorgeous tits.

She held them both up for me as I came, the sight just as erotic as watching my cum land in stripes on her milky skin, and I felt my body shudder with delicious exhiliration as I rode out my orgasm, my eyes moving up to lock onto hers.

I was spent, my body heaving and falling back onto the couch once again with my cock still hard, jutting out from my body with my hand still wrapped around the base tightly.

I sat there for a moment, the blissful quiet interrupted by knocking at the door. I wasn't expecting anyone.

"Go away," I yelled, not wanting to bother getting up to see who it was.

The knocking persisted, and then I yelled again. The knocking stopped – a muffled "I'll come back" coming through the door.

"Mmmm," Y/N said, making me lean forward slightly to see what she was doing.

Fuck me – she was rubbing my cum into her tits, moaning as she looked down at herself. She would take a glob of cum on her fingertip and rub it over her erect nipples, rubbing and squeezing the rosy nub then using her whole hand to cup her breasts.

"You need more hmmm," I said, feeling my cock twitch in my hand.

We had already had sex three times that day, this last time a blowjob that she initiated because she said she was too sore for another round.

Her head snapped up at my words, her mouth hanging open as she quickly shook her head.

"I'm sore Yoongi I told you," Y/N said, her mouth saying one thing but her body wanting another as her left hand moved down in between her legs, cupping her pussy. I could see her grind down slightly into her hand, her clit probably engorged and horny from her mouth on me just moments ago.

"I'll be gentle baby," I purred, moving up and off the couch.

Y/N quickly scrambled away, crawling on her hands and knees now, her skirt riding up her thighs. I could see purple – the swatch of color from her panties peeking out at me as she scurried away.

"Tsk tsk little girl, you know better to try and run away from daddy," I said, moving quickly to grab her, picking her up and kneeling her on the couch – her hands in a pushup position on the arm with one bent leg on the couch and the other leg straight and touching the floor.

"Yoongi," she whined. "I can't go again."

I held her still with my left hand gripping her waist, my right hand moving down between her legs, my long fingers moving the thin fabric of her panties to the side as I dipped inside.

"Oh is that right, baby," I asked, feeling my fingers slipping into her wetness – wetness that was now coating the inside of her thighs as well.

"That's....mmmm......right," Y/N said, her eyes closing as her body moved on it's own, pushing back into my fingers.

Her tight pussy gripped my fingers and sucked them inside of her, her juices squelching and coating my hand as my middle and ring finger sank deep into her.

"Well, then I guess we shouldn't do anything then," I said, pulling my fingers out of her as she whimpered, only to shove them back in to the hilt, making her gasp and moan.

My cock was now unbelievably hard again and ready to go, the head angry and red as it slapped against her ass as I continued to tease her.

I pulled my fingers out quickly, making her snap her eyes open and turn to look at me from behind, a scowl on her face.

"Don't stop," she whined, rubbing her ass back into my crotch.

I grabbed my cock, rubbing the head up and down her wetness, my left hand holding her panties to the side.

"Now I thought you said you were too sore, Babygirl. Too sore for her daddy's hard cock," I said, mocking her words, as I jerked my hips forward, intentionally pushing just the head and a couple inches inside her before pulling out just as quickly.

Y/N grunted in response, again turning to look at me but this time with fire in her eyes.

"Yoongi you better quit fucking around and give me what I want. Put it in me, NOW," she said, glaring at me.

I looked back at her with the same heated gaze, matching her aggression as I quickly ripped the thin fabric of her panties away, my right hand going to her hip as I slammed my cock into her hard.

She gasped and fell forward, her forehead landing on the arm of the couch as I began to piston my cock in her hard and fast, grunting as her ass came back to meet me with every thrust, hitting my pelvis with a slap slap slap.

"Yoongi mmmmmuhhhhh slow down," she said, her face muffled into the fabric of the couch arm.

I grinned, my tongue peeking out as I concentrated my thrusts, knowing that she was loving every minute of it.

I hunched forward, leaning my body over her as I fucked her good and deep, her fingers gripping the arm of the couch hard as she let out a set of back to back moans.

"You thinking you call tell me what to do, Babygirl...I don't fucking thinks so...you're going to take it all – I know you love it, feeling my cock so deep in this tight little pussy of yours," I said, continuing to thrust into her.

She didn't answer, prompting me to smack her ass, pulling completely out of her pussy.

She gasped, turning again to snap at me – then changing her demeaner quickly when she saw my face.

"What were you going to say, Babygirl? Go ahead and say it. You know the punishment for it," I huffed, another slap landing on her cheek making her moan again.

"I'm sorry Yo-Daddy.....please....," she moaned, her forehead moving down to rest on the couch arm gently now as she moved her ass into me.

"Please what, hmm? What do you want, baby," I replied, being more gentle with her now.

I leaned down, trailing kisses down her spine as I felt her body shudder under me.

"Please make me cum," she whispered now, her back arching and rolling into my kisses.

Wordlessly I granted her wish, sliding my cock into her once again and stroking deeply in and out of her, rolling my hips with every other stroke like how I know she likes.

Her moaning increased, signalling to me that she was close. I was too, barely able to hold back anymore.

"Cum now, Y/N. Cum like the good girl I know you are," I said, my voice low and even as my left hand moved under her to strum her swollen clit as I fucked her.

"Mmmmmmmmmm-oooohhhhhhhh," Y/N moaned, undulating her hips and pushing back into me with every thrust, her head to the side with her mouth hanging open. Her eyelids fluttered constantly, not knowing whether to stay shut or open with the amount of pleasure washing over her.

I leaned back down, latching my mouth on her shoulder and biting down gently as I snapped my hips more forcefully, feeling my orgasm building faster now.

Y/N started to pant harder, enjoying the slight pain from my teeth digging into her skin just as much as I do when she bites me.

She began to thrust back into me harder now, her soft moans turning into hard grunts, her body set on pushing itself over the edge.

I felt my body unravel, my hips moving faster and erratically all of a sudden as I came without warning, my cum shooting once again – painting the insides of her pussy walls.

Her pussy clenched down, obviously loving the feeling of being filled up as I felt it continue to grip me harder, her orgasm finally hitting her.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she said, wailing as she bucked against me.

My mouth was still securely on her shoulder, my moan suffocated by sweat and skin. I jerked, thrusting into her hard one more time until my body stilled, chest heaving on top of her.

I let go of her shoulder, looking down at the red circle forming there now under my saliva, loving the look of my mark on her.

She collapsed then, falling into the cushions of the sofa as I pulled out of her and got up, moving to the kitchen quickly.

I came back with a warm hand towel, chuckling at the scene – Y/N half off half on the couch, her skirt hiked up and panties ripped, her eyes closed as she laid there thoroughly fucked out.

I moved behind her, cleaning her up gently and lovingly, making sure to get every bit of my cum as it continued to leak out of her.

She was still shaved, her pussy lips puffy and red from the many times they received my cock, fingers, and mouth today.

I finished cleaning her up, getting up to throw the towel in the hamper in the bathroom. I went to the kitchen again, getting her some ice water and a beer for myself. I set both on the table, looking around for my clothes. I picked my pajama bottoms up off the floor – they had been taken off and put back on more times than I can count to day, and I wondered why I didn't just stay naked by this point.

I put them on anyway, grabbing my tshirt off the floor beside it and sitting next to Y/N, pulling her body up to sit next to me.

"I don't wanna....i'm tired," she whined, her head flopping down on my shoulder.

I laughed saying, "Put the shirt on Y/N. It's comfortable."

She ignored me, trying to slap my hand away that held the shirt. I let out a loud laugh, my lips curling up into a gummy smile. I loved her so much.

It took some effort on my part against her struggling, but I got the shirt over her head and on her body and picked her up, sitting her in my lap as I put the cold glass of water up to her lips.

She hungrily drank the water, much like a man out in the desert for days dying of thirst.

She drank almost the whole glass, making my eyebrows shoot up in surprise as I looked at her.

"Jesus, you're like a camel," I teased.

She leaned back, giving me the stink eye.

"I am not fat," she said, grabbing the glass and putting it down on the coffee table. She picked up my beer, twisting the top off and taking a long swig.

"Hey hey, that's mine. You're underage, young lady," I said. I took the beer out of her hand, drinking the rest in three gulps.

"What the fuck – so are you," she retorted, jabbing me in the chest.

"I'm Korean, I'm technically older than my American years, and even if I'm not 21 yet I am already older than 21 up here with all my advanced knowledge from back home," I quipped, tapping my finger against my temple.

She scoffed as she looked at me, a derp face moving across her features.

"That's bullshit. You need to quit using your 'advanced Korean education' as a reason for why you can do things that I can't," Y/N said.

She got up, pulling her skirt up and panties down and off, holding them up with her index and thumb.

"Third pair ripped in half by you. The THIRD," she said, holding the pair of panties out towards me.

I karate chopped them out of her hand, the flimsy fabric flying and lying next to the entertainment center on the floor.

"Your panties are my arch nemesis. I don't need those things in my way when I'm trying to get at my property," I growled as I teased her, pulling her by the hand and making her fall back into my lap.

She groaned, moving around trying to get comfortable.

"I'm REALLY sore now, for real, Yoongi," she whined.

I chuckled, kissing her lips sweetly.

"I'm sorry baby. You wanted it just as much as I did. I'll give you a bubble bath, how about that, hmmm," I offered.

She squealed, snuggling into me.

"A warm bath with a fruity bath bomb," she asked hopefully.

I chuckled again, placing a kiss on her upturned nose. So cute.

"Yes, even with one of those fucking stink bombs," I replied.

She opened her mouth to say something about that when another round of knocking came on the door. We both turned to look at the door, wondering who the fuck was bothering us now.

"Are you expecting someone," she asked.

"No," I said gruffly, moving her off of me as I got up and moved quickly to the door, not caring that I wasn't wearing a shirt. I wanted whoever was bothering us gone.

"What the fuck do you want now," I said, unlocking the door and ripping it open.

The annoying office girl stood there, her hand up ready to knock again.

She smiled at me, while my mouth turned downward into a frown. What was she doing here???

"Hey Yoongi! I was just stopping by to tell you we got a noise complaint....someone said there was a lot of....yelling....a while ago," she said, her head poking into the apartment, eyes roaming as they landed on Y/N.

"Who the fuck would complain? Nobody lives on this end except JoJo next door, and I don't think she is home. The couple that live next to her are gone this weekend," I said, moving my body in front of her so she can't look around anymore.

"Oh well, I can't divulge names you know, I just had to stop by and let you know," she giggled, her eyes moving from my face down my chest slowly.

She was checking me out. What the fuck –

"Yoongi, who is it," Y/N said from the livingroom.

"Thanks for the heads up, I'll check with JoJo," I said, moving back to close the door.

"Is that your sister," the office girl said, moving in quickly, preventing me from shutting the door. I had to move back and away from her or she would of collided with my chest.

"I'm his girlfriend," Y/N said, her voice low and even as she got up from the couch and moved towards us.

"Oh – Yoongi didn't say he had a girlfriend," the office girl said, her voice a mix of disbelief and surprise.

"Yes I fucking did, the day I moved in actually. And it's Mr. Min to you," I said to her, my words clipped and forceful. She was pissing me off.

"Oh well, I must have forgotten," she said again, giggling and throwing her blonde hair behind her shoulder. "Hi, I'm Val. That's short for Valencia."

She stuck her hand out and moved towards Y/N, who pulled back and crossed her arms. Oh shit, she looked even more pissed. I'm done for.

I grabbed Hal, or whatever the fuck her name was, by the arm gently and twirled her around and right out of the door.

"Great, you've met, have a nice night," I said gruffly, slamming the door in her face.

I locked the door, taking a deep breath before I turned around.

Y/N was fuming now, her arms squeezing her torso with such force I was scared it was going to cause her head to pop off her body like a jack-in-a-box toy.

"Y/N," I said....my voice even and careful, my body advancing towards her slowly.

"Don't you fucking move an inch, Mister," she growled out at me.

Oh shit. 

-------------------------

A/N: Part 2 / Continuation of this coming soon. Hope you enjoyed ;). 

Published (unedited): 1/29/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 602 33
Where Park Jimin is unsatisfied with his single life and stumbles upon a cute looking Kim Namjoon through online dating. texting chapters but mainly...
62.6K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...
3.5K 279 39
Kim Taehyung was Traitorous and so was his love..... ﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎ Lee Ri Yoon gets a brand new job at one of the prominent publications in Seoul. Wh...
117K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...